The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2006, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
chip_shot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Old 16-03-2006, 02:03 PM
Samster

Old 16-03-2006, 02:04 PM
Samster

Old 16-03-2006, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 21
nitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to all

The following picture was contributed by fellow bro HorseD77. Just like to check with fellow bros where can get this kind of outfit locally or mail order? Picture seems to be taken in China.

Old 16-03-2006, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip_shot
Bro Chipshot,

All pics "FILE TRAFFIC OVER"...nothing leh.
Old 16-03-2006, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitetcrawler
The following picture was contributed by fellow bro HorseD77. Just like to check with fellow bros where can get this kind of outfit locally or mail order? Picture seems to be taken in China.

I've seen it at Knickerboxx but it's the fishnet type, and also Ann Summers, but is the full body stocking type. It looks the same as the one in the pic, but without the garter belt and suspenders, ie. the stockings are attached to the top, but the feeling is very good. Got one nurse I last time bonked, she used to wear that under her uniform, watching her remove her uniform was damn hard to keep my hands off her....

Who Shags Wins
Old 16-03-2006, 11:10 PM
Samster

whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Bro Chipshot,

All pics "FILE TRAFFIC OVER"...nothing leh.
A common problem with some of the file hosting servers, not his fault.

Bro Chipshot, try using www.uploadraid.com see how? sometimes my pictures all come out with the same thing....

Who Shags Wins
Old 17-03-2006, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Chipshot, I'm still waiting to feast my eyes on Coco Chiang leh. I've want to fxxx long ago since she started appearing on Channel 49. Damn fxxking hiao, Coco.
Old 17-03-2006, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 19
NikonMan69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whenever I get to know gals I ask if they wear stockings, they usually so no becos weather is hot and nowadays it is not a fashion.

But at Raffles Pl, wow la, surely got lots to see

I intend to take some pic soon and let u guys see.
Old 17-03-2006, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 19
NikonMan69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do these legs look better in stockings?

stay tune

Old 17-03-2006, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikonMan69
Do these legs look better in stockings?

stay tune

Bro,

As long as they are not your legs....

Who Shags Wins
Old 18-03-2006, 12:15 AM
Samster

Wah last night si bei shiok ah,

Went round to Mel's house for dinner, Mel said she wanted to make me dinner because I have been really considerate and been making her wet and all. So I was sat in the lounge watching Eastenders while Mel was in the kitchen, then Lisa walks in, just back from work apparently.

Wah lau eh, she was wearing a skin tight top and a very short and tight micro mini skirt and also yes, you've guessed it, stockings! And some more it was sheer and had sparkly gold bits all over the pair. Wah, see leow really lau nua...

Den some more she went and stood in front of me while talking to Mel in the kitchen, her hemline was at my face level and her stockinged thighs were about 2 inches away from my face and I could smell her perfume coming right off her inner thighs... wah lau, straight away mari kita leow, so had to grab a cushion and pretend to hug lah, cover the tent effect on the trousers....

Den the bitch liddat still buay kow, knn, come and squeeze in next to me on the couch... wah lau, her thigh rubbed against my thigh, I nearly misfire big time sial... Den I dunno whether she purposely or unintentionally, keep shaking her legs, so her thighs keep rubbing against my leg, KNN, I kept thinking if Mel was at the shops or in the bathroom, I dunno have to rape you how many times den enough ah....

Finally the ordeal was over when Mel came out with the food and Lisa went upstairs to her room, but I had to skip dinner and dragged Mel to her bedroom and proceeded to bang her for about 2 hours and made the whole room shake before coming back down for dinner.....

Who Shags Wins
Old 18-03-2006, 12:25 AM
Samster

Wah last night si bei shiok ah,

Went round to Mel's house for dinner, Mel said she wanted to make me dinner because I have been really considerate and been making her wet and all. So I was sat in the lounge watching Eastenders while Mel was in the kitchen, then Lisa walks in, just back from work apparently.

Wah lau eh, she was wearing a skin tight top and a very short and tight micro mini skirt and also yes, you've guessed it, stockings! And some more it was sheer and had sparkly gold bits all over the pair. Wah, see leow really lau nua...

Den some more she went and stood in front of me while talking to Mel in the kitchen, her hemline was at my face level and her stockinged thighs were about 2 inches away from my face and I could smell her perfume coming right off her inner thighs... wah lau, straight away mari kita leow, so had to grab a cushion and pretend to hug lah, cover the tent effect on the trousers....

Den the bitch liddat still buay kow, knn, come and squeeze in next to me on the couch... wah lau, her thigh rubbed against my thigh, I nearly misfire big time sial... Den I dunno whether she purposely or unintentionally, keep shaking her legs, so her thighs keep rubbing against my leg, KNN, I kept thinking if Mel was at the shops or in the bathroom, I dunno have to rape you how many times den enough ah....

Finally the ordeal was over when Mel came out with the food and Lisa went upstairs to her room, but I had to skip dinner and dragged Mel to her bedroom and proceeded to bang her for about 2 hours and made the whole room shake before coming back down for dinner.....

Who Shags Wins
Old 20-03-2006, 02:56 AM
Samster

This gal looks like Lisa from certain angles.... sluurp

Who Shags Wins
Old 20-03-2006, 02:59 AM
Samster

Who Shags Wins
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1