The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2008, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikobo View Post
Hi all,

Me and my buddy will be in hanoi from the 11th to the 15th. As this is our first trip there, if any of the bros here dont mind us joining u guyys for the evening entertainment, please do drop me a pm and I will replys asap.

Anyway thanks to all the informative posting here.

Cheers
Relax Bro,

Me will personally take care of you and your gang!
Old 11-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic_jerk View Post
good for you hogg..did not managed to catch wit the king of hanoi..Sianz..

anyway went to Hanoi hotel KTV..good flow of SYTs but too bad they closed at 12am. one gal wanted to follow me back hotel but i stay at Melia hotel. so not gal friendly..

next trip will try again.
Sorry bro,

By the time I got your PM with your contact number, already too late ;-)

Anyway, pls PM me early before your next trip, we will catch up.. could be in Hanoi or Little Vietnam in Singapore.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Relax Bro,
Me will personally take care of you and your gang!
Anh dep trai oi. Anh o dau? Hihihihihihi.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Attenzione deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Hanoi

Hi Guys,

Currently, i'm stuck at Hanoi until 17th May.
Staying at Ocean Hotel..

Any one have good recommendation or contacts.. would appreciate if you could PM me.

Cheers!

I am Free... I am Me.. I am Puppet Master.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just to side track a bit. Is Hanoi Hotel gal friendly since there is a KTV there..
Old 12-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just to side track a bit. Is Hanoi Hotel gal friendly since there is a KTV there..
That is NOT a side track... in fact its a big detour ;-)

Hanoi Hotel is Girl Friendly and also NOT Girl Friendly, depending on many factors..

Firstly, there is a KTV on 2nd floor, and sometimes they allow you to arrange for your favourite girl to join you in your room. But sometimes, they insist you NEED to pay for a seperate room and even sometimes they totally do not allow you at all. Its very inconsistent from day to day depending on the following factors:
1. How they think of you... do you look suspicious type.. etc.
2. Who is on duty at the Concierge at that moment.
3. Which girl you want to bring to the room.
4. Is it a High Alert period for the Communist Party to be arresting illegal activities such as commercial sex.
5. the occupancy level of the hotel at that moment.

Even if things goes smoothly, be informed that they ONLY allow girls from their own KTV to get to your room. No outsiders allowed.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
That is NOT a side track... in fact its a big detour ;-)

Hanoi Hotel is Girl Friendly and also NOT Girl Friendly, depending on many factors..

Firstly, there is a KTV on 2nd floor, and sometimes they allow you to arrange for your favourite girl to join you in your room. But sometimes, they insist you NEED to pay for a seperate room and even sometimes they totally do not allow you at all. Its very inconsistent from day to day depending on the following factors:
1. How they think of you... do you look suspicious type.. etc.
2. Who is on duty at the Concierge at that moment.
3. Which girl you want to bring to the room.
4. Is it a High Alert period for the Communist Party to be arresting illegal activities such as commercial sex.
5. the occupancy level of the hotel at that moment.

Even if things goes smoothly, be informed that they ONLY allow girls from their own KTV to get to your room. No outsiders allowed.
i realise these hotels seems to have their own set of rules and regualtions that changes like changing underwear ...
sorry for the candid remarks ...

but one thing i am sure ... territory rights definately apply here ...
u cannot bring any gals into ur hotel room except the gals from the ktv in the same hotel ...
Old 12-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro deptrai4u..thanks for the head up..

anyway ups your point..thanks..maybe can meet in sillypore and coffee..
Old 13-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro deptrai4u..thanks for the head up..

anyway ups your point..thanks..maybe can meet in sillypore and coffee..
Thanks boss! I up you too! ;-)
Old 14-05-2008, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
plec140 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
That's Esalen. It's not a bad joint... but bro... don't spoil market by giving so high tip leh... 100K is the norm.
Okay noted bro,

I had to shift to Baoson, any bros know of any action around here especially MP.

thanks in advance
Old 15-05-2008, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
condor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

walk past the junction between the sheraton, esalen and the famous viet ( along auco road)resturarant. there are heaps of " GonG An" at the junction. intend to go esalen but decided otherwise due to unusually nos of police .
Old 17-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
voldrahcir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anyone who needs my help in getting around in hanoi, please PM me your contact details and the a short description of the type of activities you prefer and I shall get back to you. The sooner the better, otherwise by the time we exchange a few PM, its already time for you to board the plane to go back to sillypore.

;-)

Bro deptrai, pm you already. looking fwd to meet u there !
Old 19-05-2008, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 23
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

New Place to Go
Went to a local KTV last evening, 139 Bui Thi Xuan. For some reason, feel like i've been there before (maybe with Sir Deptrai ).
Nevertheless, worth a visit for all bros. Standard pricing. 4 of us went there, polished off 24 beers, with food, bill came up to 1.6M. Tips, standard "girl a little dissapointed" is 100K, but if you have fun, like I did; I had all four girls clamoring to give my dick a squeeze, is 200K leaving them quite happy. Check out is possible, either to a short time hotel or to your place, asking price is 800K for short time. The girls also quite pretty, but next to no English (although one of the girls had decent Mandarin as she was from Saigon).
Old 19-05-2008, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by voldrahcir View Post
Bro deptrai, pm you already. looking fwd to meet u there !
Hi bro,

Got ur PM. I will not be in Hanoi during ur stay... 1,000 apologies... pls PM me ur next schedule to Hanoi pls...

By the way, I have not logged in for past 5 days due to busy work schedule ;-) So those bro who PM me last minute, would have come Hanoi and back to Sillypore already ;-)
Old 20-05-2008, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
New Place to Go
Went to a local KTV last evening, 139 Bui Thi Xuan.
my last visit to this place was memorable..is the place still called Bich Thai? if yes, there is another place by the same mgmt called Bich Anh...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1