The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vanilla Sexy Cafe and Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Gonna be in khrung thep this sunday, wife joining me on wed. Trying to decide if i shd get LT from saphan kwai or cowboy before she arrives, hehehe
Bro Doomas got a few days to "偷吃".....hehehe! Make sure you get rid of the perfume on your cloth before the wifey joins you!
LT will be tough at either place, but no harm in trying. Enjoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Bro Soopafly thanks for the recommendation.
Typical Soi Thaniya Japanese Club expenditure.
Pricey. But if can get good quality hostesses then it's worth it.
If my girls are not at the front door, I will probably make a beeline for Akane
Old 01-02-2013, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 15
m0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

any brudders out there to BKK 2day? I am alone...k go out together.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 15
m0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to behold

any recommendation for me to go...easy hook up girl for LT. do not want be lonely at night.

does hollywood gals able to bar fine out or coyote? wat e charge??...need LT
Old 01-02-2013, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Zinziaswee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As mentioned in an earlier FR, I was in BKK a week ago and went searching for massage. One of the first places I went to is called Dream Spa or something at sukhumvit soi33. As known, many spas and massage parlors along sukhumvit are not really the decent kind. And this Dream Spa is no different from the time I walked up to the shop; not only are they openly soliciting, they also wear short shorts with half buttoned blouses. How obvious is that? Anyway, I went in knowing that I just wanted a massage and nothing more...how wrong was I.

Beyond the masseuse coming into the room and introducing herself, inviting me to take off, taking off her own clothes, ushering me into the bathroom for a shower together and immediately propositioning me about the list of services. I had been adamant about just wanting a massage and she was disappointed. While she finished with my back and i turned around, she continued to pursue the question relentlessly. That was when I made a mistake, I ran out if reasons about why I did not want anything and got fed up, telling her I'm gay. She giggled and ask to confirm again: "you gay?" I affirmed thinking she'd just let up. She smiled again, positioning herself between my thighs and facing me, her hand snaked to my didi that is now in plain sight. "How about hand job and this?" With her right hand on my didi, she spread my thighs around her bodice and placed two of her fingers where my a-hole is, gently massaging that area; "I can use condom...two or three fingers?" They are eager to please...I'm all for a good time with a HJ and FJ during massage but this, I've not tried and it felt different. I've read about prostate massages and wonder if this is how it's done?

Anyway, it was not unpleasant, because she does look pretty and has the towel wrapped around her, making her look quite hot. Her demeanor is also playful. I had the HJ after all, and she gained access to my nether-region. Enough said.

We ended everything with a bath and hug. True to her playful nature she purposely paid more attention to helping me wash my rear during the bath. Like I said, it was not unpleasant, but it was awkward and not something I'd try again anytime soon. Her name was Fa, massage was 500baht (a little piano type, though at some points of my back, quite relaxing), the job was 1000baht. RTM? No.

Cozy massage was another place I went to twice.

Starting price for massage here is lower at 300baht for an hour and 500baht for two hours. The first time was with a lady by the name of Nat. Quite professional and not piano type. I took only an hour as it was late. She did pop the GQ but only offered HJ. I turned her down and I'm glad I need not resort to the "I'm gay" story. After a couple of times to confirm, she pleasantly accepted and focused on the massage and even did a head massage at the end (for the bigger head...) I was so glad she accepted my request that I tipped her almost the amount for the hour massage.

Because the experience had been pleasant, I went back to Cozy a second time another evening, this time with intentions for a two-hour session. But Nat was not there and I was served by Mimi. Now, a name like Mimi will hint at a perhaps modern and cosmopolitan outlook of the world and she does communicate better than Nat.

Her massage though is less forceful and I hoped it was stronger, but what she did became irresistible moving on and I just couldn't say no. She did pay lots of attention to each of the major body part and I was very well oiled, which facilitated her roaming hands. At every opportunity, she was touching, brushing, caressing my didi and his two friends. It is not like the local style of: "oops, did I just touch that?" There was nothing subtle about what she did and she had not even reached the GQ yet; it seemed like just part of the massage. It felt damn shiok man...

We were chatting of course, talking about everything under the sun; she even asked me to be quiet so we could listen in to the next bed that obviously had something more rigorous going on with different positions assumed. All this while she has a hand on my didi and stroking it up and down. Because of how well oiled she'd engineered it, she was able to pay attention to the little head while rubbing the shaft. Her other hand did not idle as it snaked to my anus and she began caressing there. Is this a very popular style in BKK? Her fingers stayed outside the forbidden zone though. In fact, if I had to condense her playing time in that 2hr massage I'd say it was closer to 40mins. So the massage was 500baht, the HJ was 500baht (I think). Very pleasurable experience, RTM? Sure, Nat is actually good but if its Mimi again, I may request for her to apply a little more strength on my back the next time.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Soopafly;8457924]Quick info on Vanilla Sexy Cafe and Bar, Sukhumvit, Soi 33, next to Peep In, caters to Yiipun, but I am sure your bahts will be good there, too!

It is a mix of a beer bar, a gogo bar and a hostess bar. Got SYT's there. Two big sofa sections for groups or semi-private cubes for one-

Let's say you found a SYT, you ruba-ruba for an hour and then ST, minimum damage will be around 3,000 bahts. That's comparable to SCB and Nana. The downside is 650 bahts to get in. Some of the girls actually stand outside when business is slow. You might like what you see before going in :O)
[
Thanks man. Tempted to check it out on my trip
Old 01-02-2013, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 14
charmboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycharmboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear bros,

I will be in bkk from today till sunday. Anyone keen to go out tonight? Pm me. Thks
Old 01-02-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinziaswee View Post
Was traveling in BKK a week ago and stayed near to Nana station. So couldn't pass up the call of NEP and its lure of wiles and charms. Went into one of the go-go bars to check out what's happening within. Took a seat at the corner to check out the stage. What I saw made me stand up and walk out.

You can tell that the dancers really feel at home when they do very personal things unconsciously. Standing next to the pole, one dancer as a third of her little finger plunged into her right nostril, searching for gold, right there on stage. I could also tell she was thoroughly enjoying the moment, her eyelids half closed and eyelash fluttering. She's 110% focused on the digging man; not even sawying to the tune. Even if its a special show cannot be like that mah...
Which GoGo bar was that?
Old 02-02-2013, 04:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
armpitmadness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, i'm going to phuket on this 21st feb - 23rd feb then head bangkok this 23rd feb - 28th feb, if anybody here wants to get along adventuring the slime world of phuket, bangkok and pattaya with me and my 2 other friends is very welcome and just send a PM to me...

And it would be very nice if you guys like master "Natto" or anybody else there live in thailang eager to help us for getting the latest info about phuket, bangkok, and pattaya slime world, i will be glad and very appreciate it.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

fantastic

wonderful tits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinziaswee View Post
As mentioned in an earlier FR, I was in BKK a week ago and went searching for massage. One of the first places I went to is called Dream Spa or something at sukhumvit soi33. As known, many spas and massage parlors along sukhumvit are not really the decent kind. And this Dream Spa is no different from the time I walked up to the shop; not only are they openly soliciting, they also wear short shorts with half buttoned blouses. How obvious is that? Anyway, I went in knowing that I just wanted a massage and nothing more...how wrong was I.

Beyond the masseuse coming into the room and introducing herself, inviting me to take off, taking off her own clothes, ushering me into the bathroom for a shower together and immediately propositioning me about the list of services. I had been adamant about just wanting a massage and she was disappointed. While she finished with my back and i turned around, she continued to pursue the question relentlessly. That was when I made a mistake, I ran out if reasons about why I did not want anything and got fed up, telling her I'm gay. She giggled and ask to confirm again: "you gay?" I affirmed thinking she'd just let up. She smiled again, positioning herself between my thighs and facing me, her hand snaked to my didi that is now in plain sight. "How about hand job and this?" With her right hand on my didi, she spread my thighs around her bodice and placed two of her fingers where my a-hole is, gently massaging that area; "I can use condom...two or three fingers?" They are eager to please...I'm all for a good time with a HJ and FJ during massage but this, I've not tried and it felt different. I've read about prostate massages and wonder if this is how it's done?

Anyway, it was not unpleasant, because she does look pretty and has the towel wrapped around her, making her look quite hot. Her demeanor is also playful. I had the HJ after all, and she gained access to my nether-region. Enough said.

We ended everything with a bath and hug. True to her playful nature she purposely paid more attention to helping me wash my rear during the bath. Like I said, it was not unpleasant, but it was awkward and not something I'd try again anytime soon. Her name was Fa, massage was 500baht (a little piano type, though at some points of my back, quite relaxing), the job was 1000baht. RTM? No.

Cozy massage was another place I went to twice.

Starting price for massage here is lower at 300baht for an hour and 500baht for two hours. The first time was with a lady by the name of Nat. Quite professional and not piano type. I took only an hour as it was late. She did pop the GQ but only offered HJ. I turned her down and I'm glad I need not resort to the "I'm gay" story. After a couple of times to confirm, she pleasantly accepted and focused on the massage and even did a head massage at the end (for the bigger head...) I was so glad she accepted my request that I tipped her almost the amount for the hour massage.

Because the experience had been pleasant, I went back to Cozy a second time another evening, this time with intentions for a two-hour session. But Nat was not there and I was served by Mimi. Now, a name like Mimi will hint at a perhaps modern and cosmopolitan outlook of the world and she does communicate better than Nat.

Her massage though is less forceful and I hoped it was stronger, but what she did became irresistible moving on and I just couldn't say no. She did pay lots of attention to each of the major body part and I was very well oiled, which facilitated her roaming hands. At every opportunity, she was touching, brushing, caressing my didi and his two friends. It is not like the local style of: "oops, did I just touch that?" There was nothing subtle about what she did and she had not even reached the GQ yet; it seemed like just part of the massage. It felt damn shiok man...

We were chatting of course, talking about everything under the sun; she even asked me to be quiet so we could listen in to the next bed that obviously had something more rigorous going on with different positions assumed. All this while she has a hand on my didi and stroking it up and down. Because of how well oiled she'd engineered it, she was able to pay attention to the little head while rubbing the shaft. Her other hand did not idle as it snaked to my anus and she began caressing there. Is this a very popular style in BKK? Her fingers stayed outside the forbidden zone though. In fact, if I had to condense her playing time in that 2hr massage I'd say it was closer to 40mins. So the massage was 500baht, the HJ was 500baht (I think). Very pleasurable experience, RTM? Sure, Nat is actually good but if its Mimi again, I may request for her to apply a little more strength on my back the next time.
you really shouldnt go to these places expecting just a massage. it really is unfair to the girls.

there are many places where girls prefer to do just massage. just look for those dressed non-sexily and are not that attractive.............lol.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
fantastic. wonderful tits
Hope to get my hands on some nom thai soon

Last edited by Soopafly; 02-02-2013 at 12:30 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hope to get my hands on some nom thai soon
i will be waiting for ur kapoo FRs...
Old 02-02-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

any bro in funky villa later....
Old 03-02-2013, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin81 View Post
anyone stay in on8 hotel before?is it girl friendly?
On8 is guest friendly,your guest would have to register at the counter with her/his ID before going upstairs with you. When they leave, the recep will give you a ring to make sure all is fine before letting your guest leave. I just came back from BKK and spent the last 3 nights there.

My FR on the hotel:

According to the AGG girl I took out,she claimed it was new and completed about 3 months ago. It was her first time there as there must be some truth to it lah. Facilities are new and clean,though not spacious. In fact,the room I got has no windows,kind of reminds me of some of the 81 we have here in singkieland. The staff is generally friendly. When they see you,they would greet you with a smile,unlike some where they couldn't even be bothered with you The guy who left the deepest impression was Pong. He speaks good English and goes out of the way to make mine stay a comfortable one.

Buffet breakfast consists mainly of bread and cereal.For the main breakfast course,remember to ask the staff what your preference is -American or Asian. If not, you'd end up like me,first morning ate bread cos I had no freaking idea could request for the main.

Btw,it's near Nana BTS,so near to SC and NEP, the other reason I chose it .

Oh,they also do airport transfers,but must let them know in advance.

Have a nice stay there!
Old 03-02-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quick report on my recent 4 days 3 nights trip to the LOS.

I saw no action until the 2nd night. Main mission was to hit the AGG bars at NEP and/or SC. I remembered reading about the massage places @ Phrom Phong-Snow White,Mango etc-and they provided outcall services to hotel.So I went to take a look after having dinner at Emporium.

Checked out the more popular ones-Snow White and Mango. I also dropped by Lucky Massage and chatted with the cute receptionist. However,sadly,they don't provide outcall. The recep said this " You have massage here,guarantee good. But bring out,we no guarantee" Brought a laughter from me on the spot. Well,back to the ladies/girls whom I caught a glimpse of at Snow White and Mango..let's just say they didn't suit my taste and I decided, it's NEP or SC. Its a mission I couldn't fail! LOL

Went down to NEP at about 9plus. Decided it was still early and went on the ground floor to check out RB1/3 and Hollywood. RB1/3 wasn't packed and I saw some lookers on stage. It's quite puzzling why no bros here mention RB3 or did they? Went to Hollywood next and it was a dead town with one girl dancing on stage. Went to Spanky's to enjoy a lesbian show.It was packed to the brim! Crowd consisted mainly of farang.I felt like an outcast! Got a seat near the door,so couldn't see much of the show..so ended up checking out the girls, they seem tan compared to the girls from the RB bars and sadly none paid me any attention. Happened to chat with a bro from Singkie who came in later than me. We had some discussions and he recommended RB 4. Thanked him and headed to RB4.

RB4..what more can I say..at 10pm,it was packed with all a good mix of girls and customersof different races..reminds me of salad! I immediately decided this was the place to hunt for fish! Sat near the dance platform with the girls wearing bikini. Bad point,I only got a view of the dance table and so only got to see that part of the girls on stage,couldn't see the other half. They didn't even rotate to my end. Ended up calling one girl down after making some eye contact. MMS encouraged us to go out so I proposed LT but was turned down by her. Later found out she had an engagement for the night and could only do ST. Shortly,made eye contact with another girl instead and got her down for a drink. Speaks fairly good English and after a little discussion, agreed on the price and she went back with me.

FR on the girl: First look, she resembles a little like shereen tang,the HK actress.However, I find her a bit commercial when she asked me what I liked to do and if I'd like a 2nd shot in the morn before she leaves. I find it a bit turn off. Body wise,personally felt she was a bit too skinny for me. Big,dark round nipples with tanned skin..kind of unexpected...must be the lightings lah. I do feel a bit sian upon that sight but being the nice guy who finds it hard to say no to people, I finished my mission. Asked her to leave at 1am even though I paid for LT. Just don't feel chemistry is there.

Still feeling a bit short changed, I decided to check out the famous soapies in the early evening before dinner on my 3rd day. Poisedon at Sutthisan was my first stop. Only 4 girls and after PPS guided me to seat, I replied "It's ok". Could feel his dulan eyes stabbed me as I got up to leave. Haha. Next took train down to Huai Khwang and decided to check out The Lord first. However,found the distance too far and backtracked to Subway/Nataree. Took a look at Subway,wah,cannot lah. Went to Emmanuelle,not so bad. Good mix of SYT and those girls in the 25-30 range.But still decided to visit the famous Nataree and walked next door.

Upon entering, was shocked by the no of SYTs in the room. They stretched from inside all the way to the entrance! I felt I had stepped into SYT territory and I'm an illegal male transpasser whose only way out was to sleep with one of them! No chance for escape! PPS started kai siao-ing me who can speak what language to me, all this while never mentioned price until I asked (KNN him lah! Or maybe he'd tell I wanna F no matter what haha). Too many to choose from and I decided on one whom I saw at the door. Tall at 163 with long curly bond locks,not a looker but still stunning in my eyes.

Found out she is a university student and into her final year at school. Speaks passable English and she taught me some Thai. This is her third month OTJ and I was her first customer for the day! She is a bit shy (kept covering her top to prevent me from peeking when she bent down to pick something-KNN!) Won't go into the act but all I can say her moans made me came quick! I tried to keep in contact with her but she doesn't want. Maybe I lau tiko, she no like.

I think bros into SYT better stick to Nataree..maybe next time I'll visit the lord,any reviews from bros here on that place??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1