The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 26-11-2012, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Bad luck...post...refree decision...bad pitch...this excuse still can use ah...

Ball don't go into the net means no point...results after 90mins is more important than having majority possesion and thousands shot on goals...

Nth positive if results is not positive..because it is another 1 game gone...you do not have the luxury of matches because there is only 38...

Reina played well to keep us in it...need 1-2 attacking players in Jan to replace Hen and dRowning
Old 26-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Another tough match awaits us this Thurs against Spurs away. We are operating as a tighter outfit now, harder to beat but we are collecting draws. Sorry if I sound pessi, but I won't be surprised if we drop another 2 or 3 pts at White Hart. of cos not saying that a WIN is not possible but Suarez and Raheem would need to take every chance that comes to them, Reina need to be in top gear ... n our defence better stop dreaming n keep their eyes focused on their flying wingers Bale n Lennon. Come on Pool!!!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-11-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Yawn...still the passing game. Go on and pass till the cow come home. Knn, obvious ball to cross but still choose to pass here and there. The only player stand out was Raheem. SG, glory days has passed. But he is still good , I blamed the manager.
I don't totally blame the manager . Remember last season , we can't even pass the ball well . Our midfield was non-existant. This season was much better . We controll the ball much better, there was fighting spirit the only thing that was worrying is the lack of finishing. We can't depend on LS all the time and RS is still young lack of experience. Our manager is doing the best that he can do with the given resoruces . Hope BR gets the new additions he so desperately need in the January transfer window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
Another tough match awaits us this Thurs against Spurs away. We are operating as a tighter outfit now, harder to beat but we are collecting draws. Sorry if I sound pessi, but I won't be surprised if we drop another 2 or 3 pts at White Hart. of cos not saying that a WIN is not possible but Suarez and Raheem would need to take every chance that comes to them, Reina need to be in top gear ... n our defence better stop dreaming n keep their eyes focused on their flying wingers Bale n Lennon. Come on Pool!!!!
Agree that it is going to be a tough game this thurs. I have a bad feeling that we are going to lose this game. Spurs are too strong at home. If we can get a draw would be a good result.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 27-11-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
TheExchange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheExchange is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Hope BR gets the new additions he so desperately need in the January transfer window.
Liverpool & Stoke have indicated interest for Mauro Zarate..... Liverpool is offering 8m to take him in January.
Old 27-11-2012, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
WE are Liverpool fans..... not Benitez fans.
Since you idolize him so much..... I assume you will be rooting for the Blues from now onwards?
lol i m liverpool fan first,i will be rooting for rafa not the blues.he deserves a shot at the bpl and i believe he s got the players to do it.,just hope he don t come to anfield and beat us at home.at least we were more organised back than under him,make 1000 over passes for wat we are not barcelano we will never will be.anyway a true blue liverpool fan will not insult thier former manager.
Old 27-11-2012, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
lol i m liverpool fan first,i will be rooting for rafa not the blues.he deserves a shot at the bpl and i believe he s got the players to do it.,just hope he don t come to anfield and beat us at home.at least we were more organised back than under him,make 1000 over passes for wat we are not barcelano we will never will be.anyway a true blue liverpool fan will not insult thier former manager.
RF had angered the blues fans...think he will face what SMRT is facing now with ah tiongs drivers...haha...wish him best of luck...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-11-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
RF had angered the blues fans...
You forgot to add 'for us'. He was liverpool manager and what he did then was to stand up for our club. We did keep kicking Chelsea out in semi-finals for a while. Shiok times for us then.

Now who was it among us who kept saying don't fuck around with Liverpool in cup competitions? Wasn't it during Rafa's time?
Old 27-11-2012, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
lol i m liverpool fan first,i will be rooting for rafa not the blues..
same here, i'm liverpool fan, but i'm a rafa fan too... i will b supporting rafa but not cheski, and i think cheski fans don't deserved him...

he reminds me of those days when we were beating juve, barce, real, cheski in champion lge....

i miss the team built around reina-hyppia-carragher-alonso-macherano-gerrard-torres... we were then really 1-2 wide players and a deeper squad from a winning team...

we have definitely improved this season, comparing to the last... but we're still far away from becoming a title contender again...

hope we will be back to the top where we belong sooner than later....
Old 27-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
same here, i'm liverpool fan, but i'm a rafa fan too... i will b supporting rafa but not cheski, and i think cheski fans don't deserved him...

he reminds me of those days when we were beating juve, barce, real, cheski in champion lge....

i miss the team built around reina-hyppia-carragher-alonso-macherano-gerrard-torres... we were then really 1-2 wide players and a deeper squad from a winning team...

we have definitely improved this season, comparing to the last... but we're still far away from becoming a title contender again...

hope we will be back to the top where we belong sooner than later....
Saya more of a neutral. Don't have specific likes or hates for any managers. I think Rafa's style is more boring but it's practical and we tend to get results. I would love to see a future Liverpool manager one day who adopts back the old attacking but passing style in the Rush-Barnes era.

Btw can any bros recall my poor memory if under Rafa we manage to hold or beat Barca in ECL?

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Btw can any bros recall my poor memory if under Rafa we manage to hold or beat Barca in ECL?
yes...in 2006 CL - liverpool beat barcelona in the 1st knock out round...we won 1 -2 away and lost 1 - 0 at home...advance with the away goal rule...

Old 27-11-2012, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes...in 2006 CL - liverpool beat barcelona in the 1st knock out round...we won 1 -2 away and lost 1 - 0 at home...advance with the away goal rule...
thks brudder! yr memory is very good indeed!!!

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
thks brudder! yr memory is very good indeed!!!
dun mention...not my memory good...just google to search...haha...

Old 27-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExchange View Post
Liverpool & Stoke have indicated interest for Mauro Zarate..... Liverpool is offering 8m to take him in January.
Zarate cmi lah..... he cannot even get a game in the first team and Liverpool wants him?

Charlie Austin is a better choice....... although he is playing for Burnley in the Championship he is good..... reminds me of a young Alan Shearer.
Already bang in 20 goals in only 21 matches.
Old 27-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
But I believe then Liverpool was under Houllier management...he literally park the bus in front of the team goal when they were playing away to Barca..
Old 27-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
But I believe then Liverpool was under Houllier management...he literally park the bus in front of the team goal when they were playing away to Barca..
Houllier was gone in the summer of 2005,I think u r talking abt the uefa cup match when houllier was still managing the club.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1