The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!
Re: Malay massage

Is she godiva?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginogrego View Post
Anyway last Sunday I tried texting some of the girls from a website. Waited for an hour but none replied. So I took the liberty to walk down the industrial area and some mechanic shop houses. Saw I neon sign board showing the house number only. No signage and no advertisement poster anywhere near. So I went up the stairs and saw a small door. Ring the bell and a Malay/Indian lady show up to open the door. Wearing like a cheongsam but only till thigh. If she bend down, can see everything from the waist down. But she told me the place fully book and she gave me her number. So I went down and smoke a cigarette before moving off. I text her and she called me back asking where I was. I said I was only downstairs and she ask me to come up quick. Not wasting time I went up go to the room and never ask her about the fully book issue. She's a Indian Muslim Singaporean staying around the north but work in the east. I shower in the room and she came in. Massage is not so good but then came the question and I quickly opt for the full service. I was rubbing her wet pussy while she does bbbj. Suck milk while cow riding. Her moaning really turns me on. Change to missionary and last doggy style alllllll the wayyyyyyyy. We cuddle for a minute or 2 before I took a shower again and went back home. Damage was $50+$150. Actually she wanted $180 because she's a Singaporean but Singaporean or no I will not pay more than $150 for a service and she agreed.
Old 30-10-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Hilux is Cool - loads of Potential

Pls share thanks
Old 06-11-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bradyj747 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share location or the road name.
thanks
Old 08-11-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Nazzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Anyway last Sunday I tried texting some of the girls from a website. Waited for an hour but none replied. So I took the liberty to walk down the industrial area and some mechanic shop houses. Saw I neon sign board showing the house number only. No signage and no advertisement poster anywhere near. So I went up the stairs and saw a small door. Ring the bell and a Malay/Indian lady show up to open the door. Wearing like a cheongsam but only till thigh. If she bend down, can see everything from the waist down. But she told me the place fully book and she gave me her number. So I went down and smoke a cigarette before moving off. I text her and she called me back asking where I was. I said I was only downstairs and she ask me to come up quick. Not wasting time I went up go to the room and never ask her about the fully book issue. She's a Indian Muslim Singaporean staying around the north but work in the east. I shower in the room and she came in. Massage is not so good but then came the question and I quickly opt for the full service. I was rubbing her wet pussy while she does bbbj. Suck milk while cow riding. Her moaning really turns me on. Change to missionary and last doggy style alllllll the wayyyyyyyy. We cuddle for a minute or 2 before I took a shower again and went back home. Damage was $50+$150. Actually she wanted $180 because she's a Singaporean but Singaporean or no I will not pay more than $150 for a service and she agreed.
Bro sounds awesome! Can share?
Old 09-11-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 16
machomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
Is she godiva?
Sounds like her.
Old 09-11-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
mrnacho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact?
Old 09-11-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
crushjunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact?
Old 09-11-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
crushjunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tried this Malay ml on the eve of CNY. Area was quite empty due to CNY and also people are staying at home because afraid of covid. She's Malaysian tall with big boobs. She massage me for half hr and then I masage her for half hr. I was naked and she had her panties on. Massage stop and she ask me want hj or grinding so I opt for grinding. After a minute or 2 I ask her to grind without panties. She said we must jaga Abit cos she don't want do do FJ and I said ok. I think she got horny by grinding without panties cos she already dripping wet. So I pull her slowly towards me to drink milk and my 2ic slip in easily. She was very like saying no but she never make the effort to stop. While we were rocking away she just kept reminding me not to spray inside cos firstly we are doing it raw and secondly she needs to work to earn money. So I barely manage to pull out from her and spray on her boobs. What a way to finish on a festive day. Damage was $50+$150.
Bro can share contact?
Old 09-11-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hellboy96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
bro can share location? thanks
Old 10-11-2021, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 17
king1404 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking1404 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Malay massage

Quote:
Tried this Malay ml on the eve of CNY. Area was quite empty due to CNY and also people are staying at home because afraid of covid. She's Malaysian tall with big boobs. She massage me for half hr and then I masage her for half hr. I was naked and she had her panties on. Massage stop and she ask me want hj or grinding so I opt for grinding. After a minute or 2 I ask her to grind without panties. She said we must jaga Abit cos she don't want do do FJ and I said ok. I think she got horny by grinding without panties cos she already dripping wet. So I pull her slowly towards me to drink milk and my 2ic slip in easily. She was very like saying no but she never make the effort to stop. While we were rocking away she just kept reminding me not to spray inside cos firstly we are doing it raw and secondly she needs to work to earn money. So I barely manage to pull out from her and spray on her boobs. What a way to finish on a festive day. Damage was $50+$150.
Bro can share this MP?
Old 10-11-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There is a Malay ML advertising on Sgbeauty castle. https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/zen-local-malay-full-svc/

Tried her before. She looks older in her photos. Probably in her 40s.

Pros:

Great pair of tits. Probably C to D.
Gives a good ass rimming.
Generally good attitude

Cons:

Abit old lah but looks still acceptable.

Price: SGD 150 which is pretty good considering the inflated market.
Old 12-11-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikmin23 View Post
There is a Malay ML advertising on Sgbeauty castle. https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/zen-local-malay-full-svc/

Tried her before. She looks older in her photos. Probably in her 40s.

Pros:

Great pair of tits. Probably C to D.
Gives a good ass rimming.
Generally good attitude

Cons:

Abit old lah but looks still acceptable.

Price: SGD 150 which is pretty good considering the inflated market.
bro she looks older in.her photos or she looks older than.her photos, big diff
Old 15-11-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
bro she looks older in.her photos or she looks older than.her photos, big diff

Paiseh ah bro. Didnt check before posting. She looks older than her photos.
Old 15-11-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Anyone has Godiva contact pls pm me
Old 15-11-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
Is she godiva?
Recently I cant reach Godiva, her whatsapp no longer working...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1