The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
no thats not the one i took pting, the one i go much closer only 20-30min...ride up to binh duong is like close to one hour...too far for regular visit and the one in bd is like 120k NO CIM...there are many up there so telling me that its V**g isnt much identifcation , in BD can even find cafe that offer fj, 250-300k as well....but i notice you the type ask many questions, even ask via pm, but then later when someone ask you something your answer is that your local bro take you and you dont know....plus you claim can google many things...so i leave you to find via google
Stop leading people to get Chopped - what kind of stealth agent advice is this?
Old 13-04-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
First find out WHERE, the action is OUTSIDE of D1, then find out if YOU WANT to engage in that action, no point in staying outside of d1, then later cant find action or the action is something you dont want to do, and then find that because you cant speak vietnamese and noone speak english you struggle with everything....likewise if you like staying in d1 and want to go to places outside of d1, if you dont mind spending 10-20usd in taxi fare each day, then just stay in D1. But just like the finding girl friendly hotels, best first figure out WHERE you plan to get your girl. Put the horse before the cart.
You cant speak English either, just because you were conned and chopped dont advise others to do the same also. Do you hide the real advice for your paying clients of you stealth Agency?
Old 13-04-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

Re: Team Hoian vs Team TomMAffolter

Quote:
THE ONLY COWARDS IS YOU...make a challange to me, i ACCEPT, but then u want me to waste my time to find you...you make empty challange knowing you wont be able to meet your obligations....if you serious you would just do it rather than come online and challange...oo i meet you at muay thai gym...talking shit anyone can tell u full of shit see how i preempt your bullshit....i can smell it beofre u can even finish the sentence
If i am Coward why are YOU making excuses, and refuse to tell me when YOU come to Jakarta? thus you did not accept - since you say you goto Jakarta anyways but afraid to say when and where.
you are the Kettle calling Pot Black. scared little woman you are, insult me at keyboard but not to face
Old 13-04-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
WTF...do yopu even understand what a STEALTH agent is?...hint the word steath...methinks the one with english problems is you...again whats your excuse for not knowing the difference of a idiom and a metaphor...u keep dodging that yet throw around accusations of not knowing english....the whole premise doenst even make sense, im getting chopped and conned yet im the stealth agent?
i didnt say you were a good stealth agent. you just get chopped and conned so people dont suspect you are agent. Then you steer people to places where you get comission.

You cant even write a proper sentence or use a period properly, so you have no basis to accuse others of bad English.
Old 13-04-2016, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Cool_Taurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ouchh......you hit the bone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
i didnt say you were a good stealth agent. you just get chopped and conned so people dont suspect you are agent. Then you steer people to places where you get comission.

You cant even write a proper sentence or use a period properly, so you have no basis to accuse others of bad English.
Old 13-04-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
i dont have plans to go to jakarta, why i should make plans to go there to suit you...send memoney for the airticket and hotel and sure ill go meet you... when i KNOW for a fact you will later go and make stupid excuses..."oo i was there at 4pm but then i had to go meet my mommy" type bullshit...IM HERE NOW, why dont you come here....you want to fight me but im supposed to make it easy and convenient for you...i suppose during the nazi invasion of russia, germany should have told russia to wait till spring for it to be convenient for them...what a fucken joker...your whole premise is a fucken joke thats why i know you are just a waste of time...who if they are serious about fighting would challange online, id just fucken find out where u are come there and beat the shit out of you, without warning you...fucken online challange meet me abc at 5pm....what a joke...anyone with some common sense would see you for the joke you are.....likewise what kinda moron would go online asking for contacts of big breasted women...anyone who has such contacts would either keep and enjoy them for himself, or SELL them..who the fuck would give them to u....and who the fuck would go online asking for it...indicative of your stupidity thats all...worse you did it twice...once in the AC thread with no result...but you too stupid to learn from that and then you do it AGAIN...and SHOW me my excuse...i said im here, come meet me, u wanan fight me find me, but im not gonna waste my time and money go find you...yeah id truely be stupid and i would be in the same leauge as you if i agreed to it...me making excuse is yeah ill meet u in jkta but this that etc...im suaying u know the fuckern shit u are and i wont waste my time...u wanan fight me come to hcmc and ill insult you to your face as much as you want...i await the money for the plain ticket when you read ill give u details how to send me the money...if you dont then THAT means your are making excuses and are the coward
The Only one making excuses is you. i offer to meet you in SG, you decline. You say you goto Jakarta, so i say lets meet there. then you give more excuses that im not gonna show up, and tell me to goto HCM to find you. whats next? you tell me to goto North Pole? Russia? Mexico

So obvious u are chicken shit hiding behind keyboard. Tired of hearing you excuses. Now people here see your true colors and dont give you their business.
Old 13-04-2016, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
wow i must be really bad but every day i get people ask me for info, even cool taurian me asking for info which i refused btw...if im so bad then the guys who pm must be REALLY stupid....who the bigger fool the fool or the one following the fool...
I will ask you who is the one with greater guilt of not knowing english? The person who uses words inappropriately, and thus proving they dont know the meaning of those words, or the person who refuses to use proper punctuation. Its not even a issue of grammar, but a issue of punctuation, because they cant be bother wasteing any more time than the few seconds to put morons to bed. They also cant be bothers proof reading for typographical errors, because it is after ALL a SINGLISH sex forum, people here dont use english, so its even a bigger waste of time to bother with punctuation spelling when the is plenty of errors...just look at cool taurians post....ouch ...you hit the bone...wtf
People dont want to follow an incoherent rambling uneducated stealth agent to end up getting chopped. Your insults show your true colors, and do your business a disservice, you you are too stupid to realize. Go ahead, lets keep at this for as long as you want, im not backing down until you have the guts to meet me personally.

I'll wait for more of your cowardly excuses now.
Old 13-04-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Tom/MC vs lost99
The chances of you two meeting up for a fist fight is practically zero. So why waste bandwidth?
Old 13-04-2016, 01:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
hoianfather deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My retard son...

Pot is calling kettle black. You are wasting bandwidth making this post.
Be a good boy, go back to your room and pcc

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Tom/MC vs lost99
The chances of you two meeting up for a fist fight is practically zero. So why waste bandwidth?
Old 13-04-2016, 04:20 AM
Samster

TomMAllfoter

Is Just a big chicken shit. Nothing he says can be trusted as he talks crap out of his ass and does not stand by his words.

You say you accept my challenge to meet, and that you are going to Jakarta (where I am going soon) yet You refuse to tell me when and where.

Then you say I must come to HCM (where I have never been and have no interest) to find you, And say I am afraid to meet you. Of course you put a condition that I would not be willing to do, and then somehow spin it against me when you are the scared coward.

If you are not scared, why can we not meet at a location common to both of us (Jakarta) and then I WILL COME TO YOU. No more excuse of you wasting your time and alleging I will not show up. You are the one making excuses, and I'm trying to make this happen to expose to everyone what a lying FRAUD you are.

Total Bullshitter.
Old 13-04-2016, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Tom/MC vs lost99
The guy is so retarded, it's entertaining for me. It further illustrates his delluisional mind to others, so people will know he's crazy and not listen to him and hurt his business

We are able to easily meet at a central location sometime if planned (SG or Indo), yet he expects me to fly to HCM or pay his ticket to SG, and says I am the coward for not finding him. He really does live on the moon.

Anyone who follow the advice of this whackjob deserved to be chopped by him.
Old 13-04-2016, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Cool_Taurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually i dont even bother to reply but i can see you brough up my nick.

Yes i did PM you for infos on HCM as i see you claim you know everything.
The you offered me 100 dollars per day for pimping job taking me to everywhere for BJ/CIM......its not really what i want, i prefer QUALITY over QUANTITY. Then i ask for some bros advice, i realise your style and places are not suitable for me. I prefer GFE + Sex which means i prefer to take back / dinner....etc.
So i decide to roam HCM myself, and hey......i'm enjoying it. I met nice executive lady and along the way make some local friends......till this date .... I''m glad i didnt take up your offer, and till this day, i'm glad i dont have to meet another disaster guy like you, who BITCH around every single little nuts and screws. PLS GET A LIFE. ITS SO BEAUTIFUL OUT THERE.

Peace.

Quote:
wow i must be really bad but every day i get people ask me for info, even cool taurian me asking for info which i refused btw...if im so bad then the guys who pm must be REALLY stupid....who the bigger fool the fool or the one following the fool...
I will ask you who is the one with greater guilt of not knowing english? The person who uses words inappropriately, and thus proving they dont know the meaning of those words, or the person who refuses to use proper punctuation. Its not even a issue of grammar, but a issue of punctuation, because they cant be bother wasteing any more time than the few seconds to put morons to bed. They also cant be bothers proof reading for typographical errors, because it is after ALL a SINGLISH sex forum, people here dont use english, so its even a bigger waste of time to bother with punctuation spelling when the is plenty of errors...just look at cool taurians post....ouch ...you hit the bone...wtf
Old 13-04-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes thats how SOME of the cafe om operate in the country side, the youtube seems of the rabba type....but if you think u can google and youtube to find addresses then you crazy, these places move around very often, maybe every 6mths, further there are PURE rabba places ie all u can do is rabba, then there are places u can get a bbbj whilst lieing on your hammock, others you leave your hammock and go into small room for bbbj, others you go room for fs, and others again you go to hotel for fj...and yes takes min 1hr even of you know the address, and if you are a tourist where time is of the essence, might not be the ideal place..and as you said its not my lobang so you dont scared ruin it why not share the location for all those who might be interested...why is it YOU always ask fro information BUT NEVER share anything...someone asked abt ktv and you said you dont know adress, then another post you said something abt NDC, which i am pretty sure i know where u refer to...so here ill share something to you, if you want to find lots of cafe om check out duong GFU
Just to confirm, you charge $100 a day to act as a pimp and take people around to fuckshops that are posted here and people can find for free on their own. Then you add little charges for little things which add up? Correct?
Old 13-04-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Just to confirm, you charge $100 a day to act as a pimp and take people around to fuckshops that are posted here and people can find for free on their own. Then you add little charges for little things which add up? Correct?
Hahaha, even you also know how he operated but still there are some people still want to engage his service.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 13-04-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Hahaha, even you also know how he operated but still there are some people still want to engage his service.
Yeah, why on earth would anybody pay this disfunctional, dellusional, and mentally unstable whackjob called TomMAffolter. From his ramblings and massive grammatical errors, you can tell he is uneducated. From his responses he is clearly a Coward afraid to acknowledge his own mistakes. He is clearly very bossy, rude, arrogant, and someone who "nickel and dime" customer to every last cent. He is what you flat out call a "LOSER" in life, trying to scam unsuspecting newbies here.

BTW, Tom M Affolter is a real life lawyer in the USA, and TomMAffolter was MutantChicken in a previous incarnation but banned and reborn as TomMAffolter a.k.a "stupid stealth agent". So his Nick is a slander of the real life Tom M Affolter, and he is the type of person who would use someone's good name and drag it into the mud here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1