The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2015, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!
Re: Shirley's Secret Diary

Fresh from the OVEN!!!

Mr Tan's sad sex part 6

Previously:..Mr Tan moved his left hand into the front of my polo Tee and begin lifting my bra for access to my boobs...

Mr Tan was slowly grabbing and squeezing my boobs with his left hand I felt a little bit of pressure from his left hand pushing me away from his body while simultaneously grabbing my cute boobs, I was wondering what did he want. I release my grip from behind his neck and place my hands on Mr Tan's shoulders as he use both his hands to go freely between the inside of my shirt to play with my boobs and grabbing my perky butt from behind. By now I am facing Mr Tan face to face and I realize he wanted to enjoy looking at my nubile face shyly holding back my moans while he played with my feminine assets. Mr Tan was also beginning push upwards with his bulge nudging at my pussy through my white cotton panties, a wet patch was beginning to form from my love juice leaking out of my pussy. If he bothered to look he could easily see that I was very aroused by his action, even if he did not look it would not take long for his cock to feel the wetness of my love juice now smearing his pants.

Mr Tan's movement began to become more and more daring and he started to eagerly use his growing bulge to probe at my pussy. Mr Tan close in and started giving me wet kiss on my lips.*muack! muack! muack! Mr Tan was a real aggressive kisser, his lips was rubbing my lips most of the time instead of multiple light touching kisses. Wasting no time Mr Tan started using his tongue to "mop" my lips full of his saliva. Between the "mopping" Mr Tan's tongue will occasionally poke between my lips as if trying to slot in a cash card to get my lips to part way in order allow his fat tongue entry into my small mouth. I soon relented to allow Mr Tan his first entry of the night when his groping hand on my boobs was too much pleasure for me to hold in my moan, "ah...mm...mmm..." Mr Tan's tongue sneak in the moment my lips parted to moan.

Oh my!!! Mr Tan's tongue was thick, fat and very active. You can never imagine that Mr Tan's tongue can be so agile and nimble given his physical appearance. His tongue was twisting and turning in my mouth, usually I am quite actively during french kisses but Mr Tan was so aggressive that there was no way for me show off my skillfulness with my long slender tongue. I was being tongue raped by Mr Tan... his saliva was flowing mercilessly into my mouth. Our saliva was mixing in my mouth, as Mr Tan kept my mouth open with his aggressive kissing I began to drool our saliva all over my chin. Mr Tan finally broke away from the kissing to regain his breath and I took the opportunity to use my polo tee to wipe the saliva off my mouth. Mr Tan spoke, "Lovely little Shirley, your shirt dirty already don't wear it. I help you take off" he then took off my polo tee together with my white bra!

Unprepared to be topless so suddenly I place my palm over each of my respective breast to cover them up from Mr Tan's leering sight. Mr Tan place his hands on my respective hands and said, "come lovely little Shirley, let Mr Tan have a look. Just a look only, won't do anything to you" my lust overcame any sense of shame I previously had and allowed Mr Tan to remove my hands. My pair of C cup boobs are now bare and my nipples staring directly at Mr Tan's eye, I want Mr Tan to do something to them, anything! I fold my arm underneath my boobs accentuating the fullness of my boobs,it was as if I was daring Mr Tan to make a move against them. Mr Tan's head swoop down and chomp his lustful mouth on them like bee to honey. I love it! I love it when man suck on my breast, I love my breast and my man should love them too. Mr Tan loved them! He was licking my boobs like a hungry child licking off the last bit of cream stuck at the bottom of a bowl. Mr Tan was indiscriminate with his licking, he never concentrated on a particular part of my boobs... to be precise he was concentrating on every part of my boobs. His fat broad tongue was painting my entire boobs with his saliva, from the fleshy hump to the areola to the nipple, he was at one point trying to awkwardly angle his head below my boobs so that he can leak my underboobs properly...oh the sensation...

Mr Tan's left hand then went behind back to my equally fleshy bum to squeeze it and also to press my bottom towards him. Mr Tan's bulge was basically dry humping my pussy cowgirl style...until I stopped him. I told Mr Tan, "please... please... stop"...
Old 28-12-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 14
tomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No... Don't stop, continue please Mr. Tan.
As they're too far away to make a reality.
Old 28-12-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
adisic.81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomabcde8 View Post
No... Don't stop, continue please Mr. Tan.
lucky Mr. Tan so exciting story
Old 28-12-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

More plssss
Old 28-12-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 9
josephinew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjosephinew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

you post at my thread, now i also come visit yours. stop reading mine and continue write yours
Old 29-12-2015, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Darabar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephinew View Post
you post at my thread, now i also come visit yours. stop reading mine and continue write yours
Shirley and Josephinew
You 2 are simply superb!
Keep cumming...
Old 29-12-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 9
josephinew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjosephinew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Shirley, please... Don't stop... Please continue... Faster... More... Omg
Old 29-12-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 10
iPangPwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darabar View Post
Shirley and Josephinew
You 2 are simply superb!
Keep cumming...
Why don't you 2 join force and have a 3some or 4some story?
Old 29-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shirley, please... Don't stop... Please continue... Faster... More... Omg
Wow! I saw this thread a week ago but ignored it cos the Shirley's I know are all very Ajuma, aunty looking..

I practically read from page 1 to 12 all in one sitting and I must stand and clap (standing ovation). Well done.

As an avid reader and supporter... Can I implore the 2 of u. Josephine and Shirley to both not stop and read each other's story but to try post at least a chapter a day?

Not one moment did I suspect that any of these stories are fake. They are as real as it gets which is what makes it so captivating!

Gosh... Bumps, claps, sarpork and wish u both the best life has to offer for Sweet Shirley and Pretty Josephine!

Jia you!

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 29-12-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi chiobu!
Actually I haven't read your sex story...
Who are you spending New Year's Eve with?

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 29-12-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SiBass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Hi chiobu!
Johnbass and SEAJ foreplay

Old 29-12-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
johnbasslutwife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Hi chiobu!
I know you are going to spend yours with Indians/Banglas instead of being with me
Old 30-12-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
iPussy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbasslutwife View Post
I know you are going to spend yours with Indians/Banglas instead of being with me
U never control your PUSSY husband ah?
No wonder that PUSSY running around like a headless CHICKEN...
Old 30-12-2015, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBro View Post
Wow! I saw this thread a week ago but ignored it cos the Shirley's I know are all very Ajuma, aunty looking..

I practically read from page 1 to 12 all in one sitting and I must stand and clap (standing ovation). Well done.

As an avid reader and supporter... Can I implore the 2 of u. Josephine and Shirley to both not stop and read each other's story but to try post at least a chapter a day?

Not one moment did I suspect that any of these stories are fake. They are as real as it gets which is what makes it so captivating!

Gosh... Bumps, claps, sarpork and wish u both the best life has to offer for Sweet Shirley and Pretty Josephine!

Jia you!
I try to one chapter a day but some day reach home tired mah just just zzzzz

I need to constantly search internet for a good word to describe the action mah so slower lo, ang moh not gd
Old 30-12-2015, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3889 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1