The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2024, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
It is best NOT to use these funky stuff as it irritates your little bro. Some GL girls did that and I don't like it. If it is BJ or Nuru gel, still ok. Listerine after BBBJ and AR is fine and good if you gonna DFK her. When doing FJ, I also don't like to use lube. It is so slippery and removes so much feeling. I juet get her wet enough and put it in, the friction helps me to cum faster, otherwise I'm going to have an hr of workout ... If she didn't get wet enough yet, don't force it, else you will hurt your little bro ...
BJ or nuru gel, bj means with condom that's why you did not type BBBJ? Not wet enough will hurt all guys?
Old 16-01-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
BJ or nuru gel, bj means with condom that's why you did not type BBBJ? Not wet enough will hurt all guys?
I don't CBJ. I don't use condom for BJ and FJ with my current one. In fact, i haven't use a condom for about 5 mths alr until I went for my recent trip. You will get hurt if the girl is not wet enough and you FJ without condom because of the amount of friction.
Old 16-01-2024, 09:29 AM
Samster

ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I don't CBJ. I don't use condom for BJ and FJ with my current one. In fact, i haven't use a condom for about 5 mths alr until I went for my recent trip. You will get hurt if the girl is not wet enough and you FJ without condom because of the amount of friction.
then why you type BJ or nuru gel? Ya that time the FL kept trying to cowgirl me I could not enter her because I was afraid the angle would injure or break my penis partly.
Old 16-01-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
It is best NOT to use these funky stuff as it irritates your little bro. Some GL girls did that and I don't like it. If it is BJ or Nuru gel, still ok. Listerine after BBBJ and AR is fine and good if you gonna DFK her. When doing FJ, I also don't like to use lube. It is so slippery and removes so much feeling. I juet get her wet enough and put it in, the friction helps me to cum faster, otherwise I'm going to have an hr of workout ... If she didn't get wet enough yet, don't force it, else you will hurt your little bro ...
It was the ML who used it because she scared our little bros are dirty.
Old 16-01-2024, 11:43 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wphe View Post
Advice to bros. We are human being end of the day. We do have emotions. It’s really difficult to get out of the ML you like. So if can don’t get involved with it. MLs can never be trusted. Yes they may call you Lao Gong here Lao Gong there. But do you know how many LAO GONG they have? Especially if we can’t be with them 24/7. I almost fell for it as I visited same ML for 4 months. First was attractive then service was to my key so eventually we will start to feel attach to her being her regular. At time do buy her makan n give xtra like 20, 30 more. But lucky thing was I realised it’s not right as she seeing many men during her free time. So seriously be wise not to get emotionally involved else the one to suffer is yourself. I witnessed it myself thats why I pull out on time. Many old carrot cakes for ML. Esp those above 55 yo I guess. Using their hard earned money to splurge on ML thinking it’s theirs to have. The Thought of seeing them wooing men to provide FJ inside their shop irregardless of colour, race n all sizes, ML only want $$$$. Can you imagine if you think this ML is yours, letting other different race colour n sizes of men to poke which number to 7-10 pax a day. Can you tahan if you witness how your ML pull n solicit customers ?? So keep reminding ourself if just purely for sex pleasure. Pay n go off. Do not be carrot cake n get involve. Or else when the ML leaves the one to suffer it you. Hard earn money lost and pain in your emotion heart.
this statement is pre KC and all the bros will tell themselves and preach this

After KC, even though you know, your brother, your heart, your body cannot think anymore, and the suffering start

Any bro kenna KC, can testify to this.

We pay, they open. we get to screw them for a price. that's the whole game. The issue is once you feel something more, you keep visiting, then the trouble starts. Its very hard to keep screwing someone and not feel anything more.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 16-01-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro u raw king sia, raw in sg raw in bkk
Old 16-01-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
this statement is pre KC and all the bros will tell themselves and preach this

After KC, even though you know, your brother, your heart, your body cannot think anymore, and the suffering start

Any bro kenna KC, can testify to this.

We pay, they open. we get to screw them for a price. that's the whole game. The issue is once you feel something more, you keep visiting, then the trouble starts. Its very hard to keep screwing someone and not feel anything more.

I can testify for this, I screwed her till I cannot feel anymore or anything, after that I had to leave but initially it is painful, although I only pay for the service, nothing else, but the pain is the time and still the money to visited the fellow and after that I took up the courage to leave but still broken, and when I leave, all the ugly things happens
Old 16-01-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
then why you type BJ or nuru gel? Ya that time the FL kept trying to cowgirl me I could not enter her because I was afraid the angle would injure or break my penis partly.
A CBJ is as good as no BJ lol ... And I find it easiest to enter a girl in cowgirl but gives the least feel for me compared to other positions cuz she put her weight down on you. I cip easier in missionary or doggy.
Old 16-01-2024, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Bro u raw king sia, raw in sg raw in bkk
It is safer to raw MLs in SG than the girls in BKK. The feeling is greater especially when my ML is from a clean spa. Full service girls in BKK can give great service, but can't compare to a ML with built-up chemistry, also comparing a well used pussy vs an under-utilised one. Now it is more costly for me to raw in BKK than in SG since I got this one.

If you got a ML who you can finally trust you with her body after a long duration of advancing, it feels better than those who you can unlock in just 2 or 3 visits. Even the one I finally got after over a month of advancing can't give this level of feel.
Old 16-01-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

I know of some lonely guys who just went thru a breakup or divorce that needed companionship.
Some of them turned to massage ladies and fell in love with them.
One of them was a friend of mine. He fell in love with a massage girl. The GFE experience really got to him.
I kept telling him that she loves your money, not you. But the poor guy was just blinded by "love".
He basically was in love with the thought of being in love.
I think he asked her to be his girlfriend but she was not interested.
He felt really crushed. I and a few fellow friends snapped him out of it.
One of our friends introduced a friend of his wife to him.
We told the her that he was going through this rejection phase. We did not tell her it was an ML.
She was patient with him. Maybe she felt sorry for him. But she knew he was a nice guy.
Anyway, it seemed to have worked because the both of them are really steady now. Maybe marriage is on the cards? I do not know. But I wish the both of them the best.

Moral of the story is: Yes. By all means, visit MLs but do not fall in love with them. I will be blunt: they are for fucking and not loving.
Old 17-01-2024, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I know of some lonely guys who just went thru a breakup or divorce that needed companionship.
Some of them turned to massage ladies and fell in love with them.
One of them was a friend of mine. He fell in love with a massage girl. The GFE experience really got to him.
I kept telling him that she loves your money, not you. But the poor guy was just blinded by "love".
He basically was in love with the thought of being in love.
I think he asked her to be his girlfriend but she was not interested.
He felt really crushed. I and a few fellow friends snapped him out of it.
One of our friends introduced a friend of his wife to him.
We told the her that he was going through this rejection phase. We did not tell her it was an ML.
She was patient with him. Maybe she felt sorry for him. But she knew he was a nice guy.
Anyway, it seemed to have worked because the both of them are really steady now. Maybe marriage is on the cards? I do not know. But I wish the both of them the best.

Moral of the story is: Yes. By all means, visit MLs but do not fall in love with them. I will be blunt: they are for fucking and not loving.
Even better is don't even visit at all. The money goes to a male boss at the back btw, which should turn you off.
Old 17-01-2024, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Even better is don't even visit at all. The money goes to a male boss at the back btw, which should turn you off.
Doesn't matter, the boss is not the one giving me pleasure.
Old 17-01-2024, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Doesn't matter, the boss is not the one giving me pleasure.
ya but better still not to visit and get a gf or wife instead.
Old 17-01-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2730 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro what u say very contradicted, u say don't visit but yet u ask for ML contact

See below from other thread;

Re: I found a gem
Quote:
Originally Posted by world_traveler View Post
West side Spa, I found a gem that looks 90% like Dilraba Dilmurat ( 迪丽热巴 )
Look: 9/10
Massage: 8/10
Sensual: 8/10
Body: 9.9
dm me if you want to know more. I will only reply to selective member
Quote:
can share contact? ty

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 17-01-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Everybody has different personal situation, you can't impose your standards on others
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1