The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 07-01-2013, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Its all the way Mac and they have like 10 shots with JC and Jones very very unstable.

LS is coming on after 55mins, this shows how BR is afraid to lose this match or even draw and also shows how unstable we are in the 2nd half
Old 07-01-2013, 01:20 AM
Samster

GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
The pitch tonite is a difficult one to play on...... it would not have been approved by FAS if it was in Singapore.
Ya balls...the pitch more terok than geylang stadium...

And yea...LS scored
And....it was a handball by him....undeserved...but as if i care
Old 07-01-2013, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Ya balls...the pitch more terok than geylang stadium...

And yea...LS scored
And....it was a handball by him....undeserved...but as if i care
Hand of God again... Can tell its intentional from Suarez....
Old 07-01-2013, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
From the way LS finish the ball into the net, i think he thought he will get penalized...and when he saw the refree did nth..he started to celebrate
Think the whole stadium saw it except the ref....we need him for the wkend match against manure ..
Old 07-01-2013, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

knn 1-2! another nervy finish to the final whistle!!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
knn 2-1! another nervy finish to the final whistle!!!
The backline is very frustrating from the 1st whistle from what i see...
Old 07-01-2013, 01:49 AM
Samster

beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
knn 1-2! another nervy finish to the final whistle!!!
MAgic of FA Cup... Never underestimate the fighting spirit of lower teams...
They know they wont get another chance of fame!
Old 07-01-2013, 01:59 AM
Samster

FT, won 2-1...

Can I say we were kinda lucky???
Considering we can only counter attack (and how many chances did Shelvey missed??? ) during 2nd half....

Maybe a good lesson to play ugly and still win???
Old 07-01-2013, 02:02 AM
Samster

Cannot believe we had like 10% of possesion the whole of the 2nd half against a team 93 places below us.
Playing as if this is a friendly and not an FA cup...

Nomatter how determine the opponents are or how hard they gonna try, it's not acceptable tough some may argue this the 2nd team even the pitch is not really good...

Mentality have to change if not these 2nd string side will nv make it into the 1st team...

Now waiting for next wkend..
Old 07-01-2013, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
those gentleman british media r all out for suarez's blood tomr... and bet sir rednose will join in with his mind game again....

thou i prefer he score a legal goal, but after seeing him and our team been unfairly robbed by the referee so many times this season, i'ld gratefully accept the goal..

Old 07-01-2013, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post

thou i prefer he score a legal goal, but after seeing him and our team been unfairly robbed by the referee so many times this season, i'ld gratefully accept the goal..
a win is a win...luckless liverpool suddenly got lucky...yesterday was a good day for Dragons...in the year of Water Snake, Liverpool fortune will improved if the personnel are correct...BR born in the year of Water Rat is a good fit for Liverpool...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
a win is a win...luckless liverpool suddenly got lucky...yesterday was a good day for Dragons...in the year of Water Snake, Liverpool fortune will improved if the personnel are correct...BR born in the year of Water Rat is a good fit for Liverpool...
Haha but I believe angmohs don't believe such things!!
Old 07-01-2013, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
those gentleman british media r all out for suarez's blood tomr... and bet sir rednose will join in with his mind game again....

Let Sir Shitty Nose say what he want!

He must be thinking how his defence gonna hold up this weekend!!
If Newcastle can breach that tofu backline, I wonder what Suarez can do to them. Maybe. Another red card for Vidic??
Old 07-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 21
blackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

instead of spending any more on attacking players, we should shore up the defence. Agger & Skertel's covers are weak.

and is it just me or does Suso remind you of Luiz Garcia - lots of itsy bitsy touches but nothing penetrative.
Old 07-01-2013, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 21
blackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
agree...win is win. its all part and parcel of today's game unless they want to implement video replays..u think Fergie is going to ask for the goal to be rescinded if it was RVP's equalising goal at Upton Park?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1