The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-12-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I think the above two quotes sum everything up nicely

Have you actually tried to find this specific money changer? If no, how can you judge whether it is indeed hard to find? Do you think a location is hard to find when someone tells you the Building name, Street, Shop location in the building, and the fact it is right beside a famous well-known market? If so, i am flabbergasted at that level of incompetence and one should not travel to JKTA in the first place as finding anything would be too complicated.

The fact is i was told of this money changer in Bahasa during my first trip, when i didn't really understand it at all, and still managed to find it using something called "common sense".

I don't want to argue this any further, you can agree or disagree me i don't care. I just don't like it when i provide "useful" information and it is challenged or discredited with no logical or empirical basis, especially when the post provides no value to the readers here. What value does your reply add other than simply TCSS? Regards.
Nobody is discrediting you. I am just stating it could be challenging for Newbies to find (and I am not saying the money changer you are recommending is not good).

The purpose of my comment is to also highlight to Newbies (yes, rates could be better) but they may not want the hassle of struggling to find this money changer in Globe Plaza. Simple as that.

Not everybody here is "as competent" as you perhaps and different people have different learning curves. I have friends who went to the few recommended places in Jakarta to cheong and they do just fine (though direction wise very unsure).

Once again, this is all what a forum is about, adding on to other's inputs.
Old 29-12-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks to bro lost99 n stamphere for info on money changer.....
Chill.....
I'll most likely staying at G7 hotel.
I believe globe plaza should not be hard to find as it appears it is around the area.
I can always call upon gps n google map.
Worst come to worst, just open mouth n ask the hotel recep.
Old 29-12-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iunitedz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Emporium (Tease Club)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
One place that i visited recently, that does not get its fair share of publicity here, is Emporium Hotel which hosts the underrated Tease Club. People often suggest Malio, Classic, and Alexis when asked of the top 'fun' places in Jakarta. Well i also think Emporium should not be left out of those same discussions.

The main thing that separates Emporium over the other choices, is that it houses above average: 1. Spa/Sauna, 2. KTV, and 3. Strip Club, all at reasonable pricing. In my opinion, all the other choices lack in one or more of the above options, or are overpriced in one or more of the categories. For example, Alexis has very overly expensive KTV (5-7 Juta Takeout!!!) plus an overrated strip club with expensive drinks where you can't really play with the dancers, not to mention how annoying it is to always have to negotiate with Taxi mafia when you leave (Alexis is the only place i have encountered an Express taxi which refused to go by meter pricing). Malio lacks a KTV, and doesn't have the same quality of 'spa' service where the women accompany you into a pool/hottub to get you aroused (service is hit/miss more akin to classic).

Another HUGE advantage of housing 3 quality options in the same building, is that you can purchase alcohol bottles at any one of them, and drink them at anywhere throughout the building. For example, i can purchase a bottle JW black in the Tease club, and if i have leftover stored, i can return another day to drink it later in the Spa or KTV. The pricing is also reasonable and cheaper than at Malio (for example, i believe they have daily bottle special, and 2 bottles JW black for 1.5M). For the purpose of this review, i will limit it to TEASE club, but I do feel the Spa is a good option and reasonably priced for attractive locals at 1 Juta with hot tub company.

Tease Club

Girls Quality 8/10 While the dance room is on the small 'cozy' size and only holds 7 dancers at a time, they rotated through 3 groups and we got to see over 20 different dances. I saw various types (all local) ranging from SYTs, CFMs, thin and skinny, thicker frame, and my personal favorite, big Tits. The dancing is nothing special to behold of (mostly just standing and swaying hips to music) but the girls were young, eager, and thirsty to get your attention and your money! i was satisfied that there were enough girls there such that there would be something for everyone.

Fun Factor 9/10 This is what sets Tease apart from some of the other clubs. While the dancers go around tables to get 'lady drinks' which gets you a topless lapdance (if you buy 3), you can opt to go to a private room for 1. A private dance (10min, ~100-150k), 2. HJ (10min, 300k), 3. BJ (25min, 700k), 4. FJ (1.8J). If you see any girl you like, just tell the waiter (tip him 10k or something) and he'll grab your girl off the stage or after her set. Some people have reported getting a private lapdance with a girl, and then getting her # to setup a 'date' after her shift. While the 1.8Jt FJ option is a bit expensive, i find it reasonable if you are really horny for this gal, especially considering Malio charges 2.8Jt for a dancer.

Overall 8.5/10 Given the selection of gals, the options to have 'fun' with them, reasonable pricing (for 'fun' and alcohol), and good service, i give this place an 8.5/10. This is a solid option to visit if you are coming with a few kaki's as you can take advantage of a '2 for 1' bottle special, and drink it over 2-3 different days, in different parts of Emporium (Spa/Strip Club/KTV) if you are not a heavy drinker like me. If you are not opening a bottle, the admission price is 100k, but it includes your first first drink (Bintang or whiskey coke)
Bro, good review. Any idea on the rate of emporium spa?
Do they carry same service with Alexis (with pool) but on a cheaper rate?
Thanks in advance for your info...hehe
Old 30-12-2015, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 23
sextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to behold

we are all here to share our experiences and help each other to have enjoyable trip, therefore there is no need to be sarcastic and talk till so buey song & xia lan when typing... give that keyboard a break... cheers and chill guys

anyway MiG27, if u r in singapore, just go to The Arcade (level 2) at raffles place mrt. that's the best place (level 1 and 2 total more than 10 money changers) in the whole of singapore for best currency rates. alternative, you can go lucky plaza at orchard road.
Anyone visiting or already in Prague (Czech) do drop me a PM.
Old 30-12-2015, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextronics View Post

anyway MiG27, if u r in singapore, just go to The Arcade (level 2) at raffles place mrt. that's the best place (level 1 and 2 total more than 10 money changers) in the whole of singapore for best currency rates. alternative, you can go lucky plaza at orchard road.
Thanks for the input, but just want to point out that this location may be hard to find for Newbies.
Old 30-12-2015, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 15
Maxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant future

Hi bros,

I'll be heading to Jakarta tmr.
I'll be staying at the Grand Mercure Harmoni.
Can anyone direct me to the nearest reliable money changer nearby and is there any malls around the area?

Thanks in advance.
Old 30-12-2015, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
steevewong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxico View Post
Hi bros,

Can anyone direct me to the nearest reliable money changer nearby and is there any malls around the area?

Thanks in advance.
your nearest mall would be the boring Gajah Mada Plaza lor .

from your hotel you can take cab to Bundaran HI there which is just 1km .
there got the premiere malls . Plaza Indonesia , EX , and Grand Indo .

BUT is THE NEW YEAR EVE. BUNDARAN HI IS BLOCKED FOR THE NEW YEAR PARADE AND PARTY !
Old 30-12-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
rooster is one of the Best!rooster is one of the Best!rooster is one of the Best!rooster is one of the Best!
Quote:
Hi bros,

Thanks in advance.
Hi my friends and I will be heading to Jakarta tomorrow too! And we staying at Mercure Jakarta Kota which is furher down Hayam Wuruk from Grand Mercure. There is a few money changer with decent rates just opposite of where we are staying.
Old 30-12-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

lets meet then. i'll help you guys with the transport lol
Old 31-12-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Classic SPA (Basement, not Terminal 2!)

Continuing on my tour of various places of Jakarta, i had the opportunity to visit Classic SPA, located in the basement of the infamous Classic Hotel.

Classic Hotel is commonly discussed for the Level 2 stripclub (Terminal) and level 5, however, the SPA downstairs is often overlooked.

The M.O. of Classic SPA is pretty much the same as any other men's SPA in the city. You walk into a locker room, change into shorts/kimono, then you are ushered into a hotub/steam/dry sauna room/shower room where you first unwind and relax, and clean yourself up. Afterwards, you may enter a lounge where you can view a fairly wide selection of ladies on display fishbowl style. In the lounge, you are free to order drinks, snacks, and meals if you wish.

GIRLS (7/10) When i went on a weekday afternoon, there was a selection of about 50-60 girls. There were about 10 Imports (Viet, China) on the left side and priced at 1.8Jt. The rest were locals priced at 800k for one hour, mostly of the STY variety but some slim CFM types. I would generally rate the looks of the gals a notch higher than those i saw in Classic Terminal 2 above, but not as attractive as girls you would find in Malio lounge, or Alexis Bathhouse (those two places generally have the best lookers). However, there is currently a 2 for 1 special for locals (2 girls for the price of one!, not sure how long this will last) so i obviously opted to try that! My service was above average and much better than what you would get at Classic level 2/5 above. Girls take more attention to shower you, light massage, sexy talk, and foreplay. FYI, the girls provide FS, but if you are looking for a BJ/HJ ending i'm sure they would accomodate. If you are strictly looking for Imports, i would avoid Classic SPA. If you like local SYTs and are looking for a SPA with good value and better service than Classic level 2/5, you may want to try this.

FACILITIES (7/10) Facilities were generally good, not quite as nice as Alexis bathhouse, but close to the standard of Malio SPA in my opinion. Better and cleaner than rooms in Classic 2 for sure! They had a more classier and European feel to it, which some may prefer, and may help you get in the mood better. The cost of entry/facilities is 120K, but this is waived if you decide to book a girl.

VALUE (8/10) Definitely a good value SPA, especially considering the current 2 gals for 1 promotion for only 800K! My advice with any 3some is to first sit one girl down you like most, and if the chemistry is good, get her to point out her 'friends' from which you can choose the one you find most attractive. I think this is better than having her decide entirely, as it prevents her from choosing her pork chop friend
I would definitely consider this SPA if first you goto Classic Terminal 2/5 and don't see anything to your liking; head on down to the basement SPA, relax, and take a look before you leave!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Upcoming reports: BlokM (Top Gun, D's Place, MyBar), BATS/CJs, 1001Pool, Alexis, Golden Crown, Milles, Malio Club , Hotel Travel, if there is any one you are interested in PM me and i'll try to review that first!

Last edited by lost99; 06-01-2016 at 11:51 AM.
Old 01-01-2016, 03:34 AM
Samster

happy new year singaporeans!
maxico and i had a blast in a club here in Jakarta, we had our ups and downs . stories coming up tomorrow !
Old 02-01-2016, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi bros,

Thanks in advance.
If you cross the road to Jln Gajah Mada (your hotel is on Jln Hayam Wuruk) & walk about 5 to 7 minutes you'll reach Excelso Grand Paragon Mall (where Paragon KTV is). Walk along the direction of the traffic. There are 3 to 4 money changers right after the mall and you can compare rates before changing. Found their rates better than Mustafa Centre or even the Jkt Airport rates. They give receipts and ask you sign after taking money, never encountered fake notes etc. issues with them
Old 03-01-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
easy3228 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bros,

Thanks in advance.
Based on my knowledge, this is the best money changer in Jakarta.

https://www.vip.co.id/en/. Go to the website, the current rates are shown or call the number. There is voice announcement giving the ~current rates. I think is a 15 mins taxi ride
Old 05-01-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
whatisthat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
pm u already sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doldrums View Post
I found a contact from wechat. Added this mami to BBM, she gave me a website to browse her girls.

I got a LT session for 1.7M, from what ive seen in earlier comments, it seems i got a good deal.

The girl was similar to the photos and the real person. But i can't say 100% for all her models, except for the girl i tried and this is the first time i tried their service.

Girl was young looking and tight, inexperienced and shy, after she admitted i was her first customer... lucky me.

Overall i would rate her 7/10, due to her inexperience, she was non commericial and accomodating, which is very much what i was looking for.

If anyone wants the mami's BBM, pm me. Cheers
Old 06-01-2016, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
screwdisc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, I,m always stay in south Jakarta mercure mercure simatupang. Anyone recommendation for spa?club or any place which fun ..

Tmr I will be going to swiss belhotal airport,where can fun before flying back to SG
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread