The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2024, 06:10 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Breaking up or divorce should be the last resort.
When a couple, be it bfgf or married couple, when having problem or differences, can try to speak up. Cannot assume the other party 'should know'.
For a married couple with kids to divorce, the ones that suffer will be the children. Especially if they are young and the divorce is a sour one. The impact on them mentally cannot be underestimated.
I concur on that and your various other points. Its all logical, and when things are good, or even well handled, I think as reasonable people we should make good choices.

The other happens when your other half is not reasonable or downright wicked, and that's when the fireworks happen and all the money goes into the divorce.

On the note of the ML, yes, no one in the right mind goes to a sex worker for love, or care. That would be insane. Its for sex. But sex is a weird thing, because once you keep going back for the same, some kind of emotion, energy, feeling happens, and that's the famous KC. It is off putting that she serves other men, and that's the start of the inner battle with inner demons, and trying to win an impossible war. I think many a bro will speak of this war like a general, battle hardened.

Achilles said, “We men are wretched creatures and the gods have woven grief into our lives: but they themselves are free from care.”

Lol... there is much truth to that.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 17-01-2024, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
the end of a non legal relationship- gf is a break up. A legal relationship deemed under the law- wife is divorce.

You must differentiate one has legal implications.

"Cannot divorce for children", or other reasons is a logical man's way of thinking. Its not far fetched, unless one has never fathered anyone or consider the impact the the children or even to one's financial well being? Maturity will dictate one will consider all factors.

but isn't the topic, ever fall in love with a massage girl? and you say, don't do it, get married instead or a gf(very different legal situations). And then you argue, for break up or divorce when there are problems. The problems probably started at home, with the loved one, and it escalated into an issue that could not be resolved, and all parties were happy to say, we can't solve it, but let's accept it. Hence then man or woman starts to look for ways to get by, in sex, emotion, lack of care etc...by eating outside.

it is amusing you speak of gf, and wife in the same light. Have you been married? you only speak of gf, so I guess you have not been through the tough moments yet. Youthful ignorance is bliss.

Not trying to be difficult just trying to understand your message. Can't. Chill bro, I will stay out of your face.
I know divorce and breakup is different, I said divorce only as a short form. I don't even have a first gf before. What I meant was cannot say cannot divorce because of children like what many couples like to say. This is not exactly a strong argument. Especially if your relationship with your wife has strained, this kind all the more should divorce, otherwise still want to face her for the next 30 years of your life meh?
Old 17-01-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Be it a ML, FL or KTV hostess, to avoid falling into a gongtao or kc trap, is to date a few at the same times.
If there's one and only, you are likely to be more wholehearted. The lady is likely to be spoilt. When you have a few, spread your TLC then they will not be spoilt. In case one wants to quit, you also won't feel the heartache.
Of course, having a few at the same time can be quite time consuming and may need more vitamin M. Need to exercise discipline.
I used chiong overseas regularly, most of my encounters are one off. the feel I get from the girls varies, I don't get truly satisfied most of the time. But when I found my regular ML, the feel gets stronger and stronger after some time. This is the kind of feeling I want.

Then it gets very addictive. Now when I'm on a trip I felt a sense of loss even when I'm in a room with another girl. Tbh, I just did another girl moments ago here in BKK, I had to close my eyes and think of my ML to finally cip after torturing her for over 50 mins. There are plenty of girls here, but I kept thinking about the day I can get back to SG and have my ML's company again.
Old 17-01-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I used chiong overseas regularly, most of my encounters are one off. the feel I get from the girls varies, I don't get truly satisfied most of the time. But when I found my regular ML, the feel gets stronger and stronger after some time. This is the kind of feeling I want.

Then it gets very addictive. Now when I'm on a trip I felt a sense of loss even when I'm in a room with another girl. Tbh, I just did another girl moments ago here in BKK, I had to close my eyes and think of my ML to finally cip after torturing her for over 50 mins. There are plenty of girls here, but I kept thinking about the day I can get back to SG and have my ML's company again.
We are all human.
Sometimes, some of us might confuse obsession with love. As we know we can't 'own' the ML like a real gf or wife, the mere thought that she's servicing another client, might be offering gfe.. That feeling sucks.
That's why I mentioned to have a few and not just one regular ML.
Alternatively, is to go to a ML once and never RTM the same, no matter how good one is.
Old 17-01-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I concur on that and your various other points. Its all logical, and when things are good, or even well handled, I think as reasonable people we should make good choices.

The other happens when your other half is not reasonable or downright wicked, and that's when the fireworks happen and all the money goes into the divorce.

On the note of the ML, yes, no one in the right mind goes to a sex worker for love, or care. That would be insane. Its for sex. But sex is a weird thing, because once you keep going back for the same, some kind of emotion, energy, feeling happens, and that's the famous KC. It is off putting that she serves other men, and that's the start of the inner battle with inner demons, and trying to win an impossible war. I think many a bro will speak of this war like a general, battle hardened.

Achilles said, “We men are wretched creatures and the gods have woven grief into our lives: but they themselves are free from care.”

Lol... there is much truth to that.
agree. That's why don't RTM the same ML or concurrently use a few ML and not one.
The ML are here to make money. They could be married with kids back home. What can we offer them other then some TLC and money? Do we expect to marry them, ask them to divorce and abandon their families?
Old 18-01-2024, 12:26 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
We are all human.
Sometimes, some of us might confuse obsession with love. As we know we can't 'own' the ML like a real gf or wife, the mere thought that she's servicing another client, might be offering gfe.. That feeling sucks.
That's why I mentioned to have a few and not just one regular ML.
Alternatively, is to go to a ML once and never RTM the same, no matter how good one is.
Sometimes I went earlier to the spa to pick her up, she was still working on a customer. Even if the customer didn't HJ, just listening to the conversation behind the divider sucks.

But I had plenty of one offs. The point I was mentioning is, one offs can't give me the kind of satisfaction I want. That's why I selected a ML to build the chemistry in order to get it.

I guess a gf or wife would be better, but the kind of woman I want isn't quite available in SG. It took me quite an effort to find one, which was my ex-gf (Thai), in the end still didn't work out.
Old 18-01-2024, 01:04 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometimes I went earlier to the spa to pick her up, she was still working on a customer. Even if the customer didn't HJ, just listening to the conversation behind the divider sucks.

But I had plenty of one offs. The point I was mentioning is, one offs can't give me the kind of satisfaction I want. That's why I selected a ML to build the chemistry in order to get it.

I guess a gf or wife would be better, but the kind of woman I want isn't quite available in SG. It took me quite an effort to find one, which was my ex-gf (Thai), in the end still didn't work out.
I feel you bro. Had some of these similar experiences with some of my encounters.

Hope you have a better 2024.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-01-2024, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5076 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Can share why after the great effort you put in to find the kind of girl you want in Thai, it didn’t work out leh ?

Thanks
Old 18-01-2024, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Can share why after the great effort you put in to find the kind of girl you want in Thai, it didn’t work out leh ?

Thanks
She migrated to elsewhere with her family (Europe). Also she couldn't accept to live that far away from them. If it was just between SG and TH, it was ok, but it became so much further.
Old 18-01-2024, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
I feel you bro. Had some of these similar experiences with some of my encounters.

Hope you have a better 2024.
While many guys just want to satisfy their basic needs, some of us have other deprives to fix. And normal flings are not enough to do that. In the past, I had built chemistry with excellent service regular WLs in Geylang, when they left, I felt some loss, but our time together was not long enough and each encounter purely transactional, it don't create such strong chemistry as compared to a ML who don't ask for tips and overnights regularly. Even my ex-gf which was LDR couldn't physically be with me this often.

I had many kinds of encounters, so far FWBs and fully unlocked MLs are the hardest to let go. It was difficult to let go my previous ML too, but she was quite transactional, the feeling was not that great and she had other commitments in at home, so she had to leave.
Old 18-01-2024, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
I know divorce and breakup is different, I said divorce only as a short form. I don't even have a first gf before. What I meant was cannot say cannot divorce because of children like what many couples like to say. This is not exactly a strong argument. Especially if your relationship with your wife has strained, this kind all the more should divorce, otherwise still want to face her for the next 30 years of your life meh?
Bro, I suggest you try the different type of relationships before coming to a conclusion. The sex workers and MLs you met are just those who offer simple or one off flings. You haven't encountered the one. Some MLs are just regular girls working here to put food on the table and to support their family at home, they are also vulnerable to relationships.

If you put enough effort to get these ML to eventually give herself to you, the feelings you get from this "relationship" can be no different the one you will have with your gf. Your heart is going to make you treat her like your gf. You are going to think of her all the time.
Old 18-01-2024, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro, I suggest you try the different type of relationships before coming to a conclusion. The sex workers and MLs you met are just those who offer simple or one off flings. You haven't encountered the one. Some MLs are just regular girls working here to put food on the table and to support their family at home, they are also vulnerable to relationships.

If you put enough effort to get these ML to eventually give herself to you, the feelings you get from this "relationship" can be no different the one you will have with your gf. Your heart is going to make you treat her like your gf. You are going to think of her all the time.
It is still better/more advisable not to go into relationships with MLs.
Old 18-01-2024, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
It is still better/more advisable not to go into relationships with MLs.
Advises are other's opinions, you should decide for yourself the kind of feel you want to get from the girls. I don't like plain boring sex.
Old 18-01-2024, 09:27 AM
Samster

Like what one of old friends mentioned, no money no honey.
Try telling the ML you are poor and broke, you are only looking for love and good sex, see which ML will accept. Even better, tell them you are married, your wife is unable to sextify you.
I bet the ML will ask you to fxxx off.
This comment ain't targeting anyone in particular, so please, don't take it personal.
Old 18-01-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I can't speak for others but I'll die for my child and her well-being
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1