The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2016, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!
Re: L18 H56 - FRs & Info (ex 1803)

Quote:
Originally Posted by romy View Post
That is 1856! Just get in and ask for Apple!!!!!
I went back but Apple was off. Only girl left was Xiao Ya. She is really cute like those from JC or Uni.
She undress me and dance for me. She has a great CFM look and everything was great except no frenching & AR. Only light kisses.
Her GFE is not bad. Enjoyed my time with her.

Still looking forward to the Fiona Xie lookalike.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jecec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try Apple today
No horse run.
Fantastic Water bed services. Good frenching even you are a uncle n not good
Looking. It' started the moment the door closed.
Very high gfe feeling.
Not time watching. Worth every cents. No regret.
Old 14-12-2016, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My opinion is most 1803 girls are good at sucking cock. Hands-free, great suction, always got cumming feel. Are the new girls at 1856 good at sucking cock too?
Old 14-12-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L18 H56 - FRs & Info (ex 1803)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbeejay View Post
My opinion is most 1803 girls are good at sucking cock. Hands-free, great suction, always got cumming feel. Are the new girls at 1856 good at sucking cock too?
Yes.

Except for Meng Meng (梦 梦), who is going back, the other four are definitely worth more than your 3 pieces of $50.

Mozi, Apple, Xuan Xuan and Xiao Ya.
All are fantastic bonks for me.

If you have parking problems, just park next door at 2041 and ask David to call them over lah.
Got super waterbed service some more.

Imagine Apple or Mozi suck your cork with warm water all over your body.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 14-12-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Yes.

Except for Meng Meng (梦 梦), who is going back, the other four are definitely worth more than your 3 pieces of $50.

If you have parking problems, just park next door at 2041 and ask David to call them over lah.

Don't forget Weiyi. I find her not bad too.

This house has been blessed with a good batch of service girls in this latest round and now moved to a more spacious location with better facilities at the new 1856 - good spacious bathroom, nice mirrors, good private waiting area for customers and good private area for girls to rest and get ready etc.

Very prime location that is one minute walk away from other popular houses like 2033 and 2041 on the left, and WH1612 or WH1606 on the right - these four houses outcall girls a lot. Of course, along the same areas also are 2040, 2045, 2058, 2060, 2062, 2062A and on the other side, WH1604, WH1615 and WH1617.

Girls can just walk over now easily and quickly, save time and costs if the boss do not wish to drive.

If the boss of 1856 (former 1803) is smart and know how to maximise his good fortune, he will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Most importantly now, he must know how to think long term and get these seal trained performers to stay at least more than one year. If he can think of a way to give them end contract bonus to entice them, may also be a good idea.

Just from a biz point of view.
Old 14-12-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L18 H56 - FRs & Info (ex 1803)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Don't forget Weiyi. I find her not bad too.
This house has been blessed with a good batch of service girls in this latest round and now moved to a more spacious location with better facilities at the .....................Most importantly now, he must know how to think long term and get these seal trained performers to stay at least more than one year. If he can think of a way to give them end contract bonus to entice them, may also be a good idea..............
I fully agree with you on this.

Remember about a month back I joked about your "cluster fuck" joke then.
At that time I already forsee the potential gems they have this round like Mozi, Apple, Wei Yi together with Xuan Xuan and Xiao Ya.
To add on to this, they have a nice place now at a strategic location.

Nowadays I go visit Ah Soon at 1856 more often liao.
Got a few good gems there then I no need to Q for one.

Last time many Japs like to visit Tony at 1856 becos they like the rooms.
I used to visit him in the evening becos he opens very late in the afternoon.
Nowadays 1856 opens at 12noon liao. Good for lunch time quickie.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 14-12-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I fully agree with you on this.

Remember about a month back I joked about your "cluster fuck" joke then.
At that time I already forsee the potential gems they have this round like Mozi, Apple, Wei Yi together with Xuan Xuan and Xiao Ya.
To add on to this, they have a nice place now at a strategic location.

Nowadays I go visit Ah Soon at 1856 more often liao.
Got a few good gems there then I no need to Q for one.

Last time many Japs like to visit Tony at 1856 becos they like the rooms.
I used to visit him in the evening becos he opens very late in the afternoon.
Nowadays 1856 opens at 12noon liao. Good for lunch time quickie.
correct! He benefits from previous customers of 1856 too - win win! Those who used to go 1856 will still go there cos of the rooms if they like the house's style.

Truly he can make it a top house if he is smart.
Old 15-12-2016, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
correct! He benefits from previous customers of 1856 too - win win! Those who used to go 1856 will still go there cos of the rooms if they like the house's style.

Truly he can make it a top house if he is smart.
Is ah soon the boss or the regular guy at the counter? I find that guy cannot make it in making money for themselves and house girls though he is friendly

1. Don't know how to sell his girls. Lots of guys waiting for his ang bai, bu his other house girls free n sitting around. He don't recommend the other titled to the guests, and sometimes the waiting guest may not want to wait so long will take the girls outside. But He just sits in his counter. Sometimes falling asleep

2. He don't control the girls.
I came in to ask for this girl.
He said ok you have to wait, girl outside.
I ask how long, he said should finish in 15-20 min, but don't know will come back or not.
I said ok seems short wait. But usually time overshot a long time. He just tell me maybe she double session. I never hear him call to check with other okt on his girl. He also never call other okt to stop them Guo fang. He basically just sit there....customer in house have priority but he like machiam don't know...he should also ask girls to SMS back if staying back outside house

3. He don't help customer call outside girls ... in no 2 above he already not good in managing more income for themselves as girls work inhouse more money. Then he should call more outside girls .... but seldom he will call. He got so many rooms to spare he just gives you a cup of tea and go watch his tv.
For eg. I went look for mozi or xuan xuan RTF both rest.
He said left Meng Meng and so and so working. Never update who wait how long. I said maybe not them, but he never offered to call outside girls. So what is the point to have so many rooms?
Old 15-12-2016, 07:29 AM
Samster

drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Is ah soon the boss or the regular guy at the counter? I find that guy cannot make it in making money for themselves and house girls though he is friendly

1. Don't know how to sell his girls. Lots of guys waiting for his ang bai, bu his other house girls free n sitting around. He don't recommend the other titled to the guests, and sometimes the waiting guest may not want to wait so long will take the girls outside. But He just sits in his counter. Sometimes falling asleep

2. He don't control the girls.
I came in to ask for this girl.
He said ok you have to wait, girl outside.
I ask how long, he said should finish in 15-20 min, but don't know will come back or not.
I said ok seems short wait. But usually time overshot a long time. He just tell me maybe she double session. I never hear him call to check with other okt on his girl. He also never call other okt to stop them Guo fang. He basically just sit there....customer in house have priority but he like machiam don't know...he should also ask girls to SMS back if staying back outside house

3. He don't help customer call outside girls ... in no 2 above he already not good in managing more income for themselves as girls work inhouse more money. Then he should call more outside girls .... but seldom he will call. He got so many rooms to spare he just gives you a cup of tea and go watch his tv.
For eg. I went look for mozi or xuan xuan RTF both rest.
He said left Meng Meng and so and so working. Never update who wait how long. I said maybe not them, but he never offered to call outside girls. So what is the point to have so many rooms?
If ah soon is what the girls call soon ge, then that's the counter guy/runner/worker. Boss is a slightly taller bigger size guy (comparing to soon ge).

Your description does sound like my impression of soon ge. 1803 that time, si qi also got complain about his lack of customer attention.
Old 15-12-2016, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes.

Thanks. Meng meng sucks cock well man. The girls have good waterbed skills/service? I shall dropby 1856 first to view them.
Old 15-12-2016, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Is ah soon the boss or the regular guy at the counter? I find that guy cannot make it in making money for themselves and house girls though he is friendly.
Ah Soon / Soon Ge not the boss. The regular fat guy at the counter is the boss. i agree with you view on him. He's very friendly though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbeejay View Post
1803 that time, si qi also got complain about his lack of customer attention.
Not only Si Qi complained, the earlier batch Lady also complained about the boss having no business head that's why this house has low customer flow.
Old 15-12-2016, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Ah Soon / Soon Ge not the boss. The regular fat guy at the counter is the boss. i agree with you view on him. He's very friendly though.

Not only Si Qi complained, the earlier batch Lady also complained about the boss having no business head that's why this house has low customer flow.
For an account that's about 2 years old, you seem to know a lot! You are like some senior in geylang bro. Salute!
Old 15-12-2016, 09:36 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Account age only mah....some new accounts are lao jiao chiongster that finally sign up to post in the forum

Altho my account very old, but im just a newbie
Old 15-12-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
For an account that's about 2 years old, you seem to know a lot! You are like some senior in geylang bro. Salute!
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Account age only mah....some new accounts are lao jiao chiongster that finally sign up to post in the forum

Altho my account very old, but im just a newbie
so welcoming all the lao jiao with new account to post more and share more mah.
Old 15-12-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
so welcoming all the lao jiao with new account to post more and share more mah.
Hehehe, oic
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1