The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 25-05-2012, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: JB Samsters' Gathering on Sat 26/5/12 @ 8 pm

assuming the meeting ends at 12AM.. any member can drive me back to SG?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 25-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB Samsters' Gathering on Sat 26/5/12 @ 8 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel8808 View Post
Inches?? I normally count in feet
0.3 ft or 0.5 feet ???
Old 25-05-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
I know of one pirate taxi operator who can drive you back to S'pore straight to your condo's doorstep at S $ 60.00 only .... want to book him ???
Old 25-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bro asdfghjkl,

If you need a lift from me, pls pm me and shall see where we meet . I tried to PM u but your PM box is full.

cheers !
Old 26-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry Sis asdfghjkl, my thousands of apology for mistaken you as a bro until a kind bro told me so ..
Old 26-05-2012, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
Sorry Sis asdfghjkl, my thousands of apology for mistaken you as a bro until a kind bro told me so ..
How do you know that "asdfghjkl" is a gal and not a man ???
Old 26-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
clay1680 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Hey bros, next time there's a gathering, do ask me along.. Gathering with peeps from sbf is kinda interesting I think.. Do let me know, thanks in advance, organizer.!!
Old 26-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay1680 View Post
Hey bros, next time there's a gathering, do ask me along.. Gathering with peeps from sbf is kinda interesting I think.. Do let me know, thanks in advance, organizer.!!
No need "next time" lah .... join us at the Gathering tonight at 8.00 pm ..... See you there !
Old 27-05-2012, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First of all, many thanks to bro Decibel for organizing this session. I thoroughly enjoyed the evening and am sure all the bros felt the same. My FR coming soon…

Unanimously, all of us wanted to make sure there would be another session like this soon. The date for next gathering has been confirmed: Friday, 1st June 2012. Stay tuned for the details...
Old 27-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 18
Lexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
The date for next gathering has been confirmed: Friday, 1st June 2012. Stay tuned for the details...
School Holidays and coming weekend, think need at least 1 Hour to Clear Custom.
Old 28-05-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A short FR for now as last night's session led to lack of sleep for me..... gonna catch up right after this report.

Met up with decibel and 5 other fellow bros here. Very interesting conversation and followed by the night out. I'll cut short on the details here (eyes half-closed already), and hope the other bros can chip in here......

Our last stop was Hollywood Club. Reached the place at 2am and it was quite packed and happening. Since Hollywood closes at 5am on Sat, I guess we were there at the right time. Quite a number of chiobus and at 2am, they were at their peak and some quite high already...

I recall meeting a new chio gal working in Hollywood last week when she came out to order some food near the club. So i was on the lookout for her but could not spot her the whole night.... Anyway not long after we settled for a table upstairs (overlooking the stage), one of the gals recognised me and came over. I knew her in my last trip when i showed interest in one of her friends (let's call her friend A). After about 15 mins, A finally came over along with another gal and now we were hounded by 4 gals.

Not long after buying them an LD each, A wanted more from me and i backed down. After some tender whispers and touches, I told her there was no one at my home and i didn't want to be alone that night. She suggested that I buy 5 LDs and she'd follow me.

5 LDs..... Jeez!! That was a good deal !!!

Not knowing whether to believe or not, I said to her "Toong Phut cin cin... Khon thai mai go hok", and she said okay.

Needless to say, the night was fun and i stayed till the end. After supper, her friend was drunk and A wanted to send her back as they live only upstairs. I was thinking........ er, okay. Is she gonna play me out or not??? The wait was terrible as her 10mins turned out to be 45 mins. Throughout the wait, i had doubts she would keep her promises. But i stood ground and waited and boy...... was i glad i waited. It was definitely worth it!!!

The gfe was great. Love making was sensual. Something about her physical attributes that was so feminine greatly enhanced the pleasure. Except for the A cup, everything was perfect. She's pretty; she's tall; Skin was faultless. We did it and slept in embraced position, awoke spooning and did it again. Mmm..... marvelous!
Old 28-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus118 View Post
School Holidays and coming weekend, think need at least 1 Hour to Clear Custom.
Thanks bro. Your concern is valid. We'll take note of that.

In any case, the suggested date was set by the group last night, when most of us could make it. So I will go ahead to check on the general responses.
Old 28-05-2012, 01:04 AM
Samster

SAMSTER GATHERING IN JOHOR BAHRU ON FRIDAY, 1ST JUNE.

NOTE: PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE MESSAGE (especially the message at the bottom) BEFORE YOU RESPOND.

Venue to meet: Banafee Village (Tables are reserved under the name of SAM)
Date & Time: 8pm, Friday (1st June 2012)
Itinerary 1: Meet at Banafee for a one to two hours TCSS (a la carte Food and drinks available here if you want dinner here).
Itinerary 2: After Banafee, we will proceed to either a ktv or club or clubs (Actual destination will depend on the preference of those bros who attend)

About the Venue
Kindly note that along the same street where New York Hotel is, there are TWO Banafee Restaurants. Please do not go to the wrong one.
One is diagonally opposite New York Hotel, and the other one is about 100m passed New York Hotel. We are meeting at the one which is about 100m passed New York Hotel (i.e. just beside Embassy Hotel).

Address of Banafee Village: 9022 Jalan Dato Abdullah Tahir, 80300 Johor Bahru, Johor Malaysia
map: http://banafeevillage.com/index.php/view-map. If you can’t access this map-link, go to google map and type ‘Banafee Village, Johor Bahru’

In view of upcoming school holidays and weekend, I am not clear about the traffic condition at the Causeway custom area. Any bros here can advise???

Also, this date has been scheduled because there are already several takers.

Before you respond to this thread, please make sure you read the following:

Send me Private Message if you are one of the following:
1. If you are CONFIRMED to join this event, kindly PM me ASAP.
2. If you are MAYBE joining this event, PM me and let me know what are the chances you can join (eg. 20% / 50% / 80%)
3. We will all meet at 8pm. If you can’t make it at this time, please specify in the PM)
4. I have included a link to the map of the location. If you still need help on the location, please specify in the PM.
When you send me a private message, please also indicate whether you're coming from Sgp or Malaysia. Every few days, I will collate the list and update on this thread.

Please DON’T send me Private Message for the following. Instead, go ahead to post it on the thread for all to see:
5. I prefer to have other activities. In this case, post it in the thread and we will take note.
6. I prefer to have it scheduled on other days. In this case, post it in the thread and we will take note.
7. I need help on transportation to get to the venue. In this case, post it in the thread and bros who can help will see it. Otherwise wait for my update and you will see who are attending this event, then you ask them directly.
Old 28-05-2012, 09:32 AM
Samster

Bro decibel8808 ( Organising Chairman ),

Thank you for organising the Gathering .... I give you 70% marks for a very successful 1st attempt .... look forward to more Gatherings !
Old 28-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster

JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 1/6/12 @ 8 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
SAMSTER GATHERING IN JOHOR BAHRU ON FRIDAY, 1ST JUNE.

Venue to meet: Banafee Village (Tables are reserved under the name of SAM)
Date & Time: 8pm, Friday (1st June 2012)
Itinerary 1: Meet at Banafee for a one to two hours TCSS (a la carte Food and drinks available here if you want dinner here).
Itinerary 2: After Banafee, we will proceed to either a ktv or club or clubs (Actual destination will depend on the preference of those bros who attend)

Also, this date has been scheduled because there are already several takers.
Tai Kor,

I confirm joining the Gathering .... I am NOT a drinker but a FUCKER, so no KTV for me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1