The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-11-2004, 10:26 PM
dt2004

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Bro better read the whole thread and do some search, MPs abundance in Rachada area, throw the taxi driver 200 baht and likely willing to drive you to anywhere. Any way not all bros knows where you stay.
Actually I don't really know the way in BKK. I read the thread but didn't really know where is where. As I mentioned, I am staying in intercontinental hotel.

Ok, nevermind. Thanks for the help anyway. I 'll try to see what I can do about this.

cheers!
dt2004
Old 20-11-2004, 04:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt2004
Actually I don't really know the way in BKK. I read the thread but didn't really know where is where. As I mentioned, I am staying in intercontinental hotel.
Hi Bro,

Inter Continental Bangkok is located in the President Tower Complex, opposite the famous Erawan Shrine and the World Trade Center.

Refer the map for detail Bangkok Map

As bro OceanEleven had mentioned, either take cab from the mentioned hotel you stayed to Huei Hwang (where most MP are). Make sure the cab is on meter.

Please refer to this Subway and BTS map. It is very useful.
BTS Map

Subway Map

If Huei Hwang is your target. Either take from National Stadium (BTS) or Central Station (BTS) to Asoke Station (BTS). Then switch to Sukhumvit (Subway) to Huei Hwang (Subway).

You can also take bus service 73 to Huei Kwang around the stayed hotel.

For damage, can refer to this.
Damage - Soapy Massage or

Bkk2nite Info

Hope this help. kekeke.

Last edited by tirak99; 20-11-2004 at 04:09 AM.
Old 20-11-2004, 11:17 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt2004
cheers!
dt2004
No sweat Bro, I suggest you read thru the threads, set some MPs which appeal to you as your targets and you will find yourself in a much easier position to know what you want and easier for you to get direction, rather than just asking where, when and how. Suggest you to visit Poseidon, good place to start with. Or you want a mind blowing tarma, can try Club Eden (Easy to find).
Old 21-11-2004, 01:36 AM

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
reacher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone tried zodiac MP? It price range only from 1000-1500 baht. look like too good to be true
Old 21-11-2004, 10:29 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by reacher
anyone tried zodiac MP? It price range only from 1000-1500 baht. look like too good to be true
In BKK, the price you pay is for the quality of the girls you fuck. That is to say the more you pay, the "higher standard" in terms of bod and looks. Generally its like that. If not since 1000-1500 is so power, all the sidelines and model class cat at 3K baht up sure no business.

However paying more doesn't mean you get more in service. Also doesn't mean paying less, you get no service. Just that the looks and body is a factor in the pricing.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 23-11-2004, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderstrike
Oh and if any bro here can advise me as to where is the best place for me to change SGD/USD into THB???

Thanks!!

my friend told me people's park to change...
Old 24-11-2004, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Golden Mile or change in Thailand.
Look for the banks. They give very good rates. Keep a lookout for those at the airport or at shopping centers.

My previous exp with SCB (Siam Commercial Bank) gives me quite good rates.
Old 24-11-2004, 11:12 AM
thunderstrike

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Or change with you, bank rates but one bonk at Poseidon for you.
Honestly, from reading the post, tv likes 2000-2500 chicks, so yeah, if he can "guide" me for a couple of days and hook me up with hot chicks, 2500bth is peanuts....
Old 24-11-2004, 11:23 AM
Samster

OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderstrike
Honestly, from reading the post, tv likes 2000-2500 chicks, so yeah, if he can "guide" me for a couple of days and hook me up with hot chicks, 2500bth is peanuts....
Bro, fun part about BKK is the walking, sourcing, looking, bargaining etc. All these build up to the excitiment and satisfying experience in BKK. If you wanna just simply pay and get what you want, you may do so as well but you are depriving yourself the chance of genuine fun. Anyway I guess no bros here will want that one bonk, they would rather prefer the company of good brothers where having fun is the motto. We are not too keen to be a tour guide or part time Okt in exchange for a bonk, if we manage to travel so far, I think 2.5k baht are peanuts as well. Hence, it would be better if you meet up some bros there or do some homework here prior to your departure.
Old 03-12-2004, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan
bros out there ... one more thing to check it out ...

is it safer to use credit cards???...

will they put the entertainment centre name in the bill

when i goto concorde in KL they always bill by massage to Cafe!!!

thanks bros out there!!!
Dun worry abt the name. The last I used in Poseidon, it did not have the name of Poseidon or anything abt massage. But I can't remember wat name it used. U can asked them to give u written receipt which is good for office claim.
Old 03-12-2004, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Dun worry abt the name. The last I used in Poseidon, it did not have the name of Poseidon or anything abt massage. But I can't remember wat name it used. U can asked them to give u written receipt which is good for office claim.
It start with the letter "A****" but Mirage will still put "Mirage".
Old 04-12-2004, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan
bros out there ... one more thing to check it out ...
will they put the entertainment centre name in the bill
when i goto concorde in KL they always bill by massage to Cafe!!!
thanks bros out there!!!
Club Eden put something like JJL xxxx xxxx, if memory dont fail me, nothing close to entertainment, as for Poseidon, it is Axxxxxx, also no mention of clubs, entertainment whatsoever. Other places better find out from the cashier before payment. Enjoy bro.
Old 04-12-2004, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

The safest bet is still to pay by cash
Old 11-12-2004, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
Achilles_heel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed a few "firsts" during a recent trip to Bkk. Thot I wld share with fellow samsters. Also my first overseas FR.

First Soapee

Never tried soapee massage on float before so followed recommendations and dropped by Nataree one afternoon for first time.

Greeted by mandarin-speaking manager. Told him I already know the "rules" (thks to fellow samsters!) and zeroed in on the girls in tank with the letter "B" before their numbers which indicates that they do soapy massage on float. Immediately spotted at corner a girl with number B49. Faintly recalled her being recommended by a samster here and since looks wise >7, no qualms choosing her immediately. The float bath experience quite nice and unique although not as pleasurable as I had earlier imagined it to be. Maybe becos B49 only has AB range cup breasts (shucks should hv looked harder!). Float really slippery and if u not careful, when you adjust your body on it, your body can just shoot off the float onto the hard marble ground. But overall experience still gd as B49 scores on GFE and post-bath services. also very chatty, conversational english std.

B49

Lks: 7.5
Bod: 7 (above average height >1.6 n slim but AB cup)
GFE: 7
BJ: 7.5
FJ: 8
Dmg: 2000 Bht+tips

(next time must try one with bigger cup!)

First "Sandwich"

Recalled reading comment by a samster in this thread that for money spent on model at Poseiden, should spend on two in fishtank and have a much more enjoyable experience (see, such sharing are really appreciated!). So took a brave first step to try 3P. Did not want to try Eden Club becos at the end of the day, lks quite impt for me n i dun fancy lesbian action too. Reached MP late afternoon. Asked manager procedure for 2. he suggested choosing one girl and let girl choose the other. Settled on 212 and she chose her friend 240. u can still decide if you agree on the choice for second girl but as 240 looked ok, i went along. While paying up, another manager noticed and muttered "sandwich?" with a wry smile (u mean this is not common meh?)

To the rm. Think they give slightly bigger one than normal. Bath is actually in an enclosed area where you can close wooden shutters so u cannot see the the bed when you bathe. both girls joking and very GFE. quite obvious they know each other well altho 240 has a bit inferiority complex as her bod not as good as 212 and she is wearing bracers (ah, a first for me too!). but as it turns out, i actually enjoyed 240's service more than 212. Not that 212 no gd but 240 came across as more genuine and eager to please. quite a lot of fun TCSS with them even before action starts. bath-wise, main difference is two girls bathing you at same time instead of one (quite obvious right!). as 212 has bigger bust (c-cup), i actually lay on top of her with head resting on her breasts (siok feeling). 240 will do the usual sitting astride in front of me and bathe me normally. 212 will also do some head mssage on me and later wash my hair while laying under me. Bath was also fun experience as we joked and teased each other more.

With all three of us totally cleaned, part II begins. wow difficult to describe the feeling of being catbathed and french kissed by one girl while another BJ ur little bro; or both ur hands hanging on to breasts but not of one but two girls; or missionary bonking one girl while the other fondle u from behind. sigh, the sad thing was that as this was my 4th bonk in two days, my little bro can stand (how not to under the teasing of two great ladies) but cannot finish. the only bright spot was that both the girls came (another first for me!). 212 leaving a large wet patch on the mattress and the ever-hardworking 240 while on top of konked-out me. totally wet when i felt her below n i m very sure no jelly was used. 240 actually felt bad that she came and not me and wanted to continue to try but i told her if i try anymore, my little bro will break. last 15 mins, sweet 240 gave me another bath while 212 cleaned up the rm, n more joking and TCSS. when i emerged from elevator back to 2nd flr, grp of guys with their girls coming in and noticed me alone with two girls. quite paiseh leh! anyway, it was a truly enjoyable experience, much better than the two earlier Poseiden experiences with a 3500 model and 2500 sideliner where it is SOP with the normal restrictions like no kissing etc. Next time i will make sure if i try again i m in top shape i.e. it is the first and not fourth bonk!

212 (Lks - 7, Body - 7.5, GFE - 7, BJ - 7, FJ- 7)
240 (Lks - 7, Body - 6, GFE - 8.5, BJ 7.5, FJ - 7)
Overall experience: 8 (if only i cld finish!)
Dmg: 4000+tips

First "Airport" massage

Just to finish this FR off, know there have been some questions too re the "Relax" Massage at Bkk Airport T2. Tried it while waiting 3 hrs for flight. Confirm normal/genuine massage only with no specials (even got i cannot liao, totally spent money and energy-wise). but very good to wind down ur tired body after all the exertions as the spa two-hr package includes footmassage, body scrub, aroma therapy massage, head massage by well-trained auntie. also can use sauna.
Old 12-12-2004, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
Achilles_heel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuber
Nice FR there!! Another place where they have the soapy massage at a budget rate is at Plaza Makasan.

For the massage at the airport, how much did you pay for their package? Maybe I can also drop by there as well.

Thks. Where is Plaza Maksasan? What do you mean by budget rate? less than 2000 Bht?

Anyway re the entire airport spa package, thot a little expensive - 3000 Bht. But then again what else can you do to pass three hours at the airport? Though while on bus today saw some Malaysian Spa packages being recommended on TV Mobile. quite similar with scrub, massage, sauna for two hrs at 250 Ringgit. so i guess cost at the airport close to market rate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread