The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2024, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
vyvyv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

Glad you came out from a short stint, some are in it for years, and have deep scars from this.
Yes indeed, the shorter the stint the faster the recovery. I am lucky in that sense and had good friends helping me too during that period.
Old 18-02-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
vyvyv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
I kinda in this situation as well.. chinese ml. Quite syt.. well.. kinda bao-ing her.. i do pay her hourly as well when i visit her during "her work hours".
SHe allows me to see her hp, and interaction with other customers.. but it just doesnt feel good at all.. dont even know if I should continue this with her.. kind of tiring..
And yea.. who knows she could be having another dude ramming her although she mentioned she only provide hj, SN to others blabla..
Having trust issues..
The trust issues will always be there. If she ever change her job to a proper one, it will still be there. At least for me, it is very clear..
Old 18-02-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Leeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am not going to tell people that they are right or wrong. Different strokes different folks different lives different experiences and hence different choices. That's the point of debate and arguments, putting salient points across respectfully without having to dismiss someone else's experience. I find that more useful[/QUOTE]

good pointers as in emotions and in relationship, no1 will think rationally & logically
Old 18-02-2024, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Visited one of my regular ml yesterday, keep playing kc game with me. Show music video tell me the song about what don't let girl wait too long. Then tell me all her businesses overseas. Tell me she want to play sex ring toy with me at her place. Tell me she don't blow just anyone one or have sex with anyone. Nowadays ml really chu a lot of pattern.... Good thing her massage skill and blowjob skill is good but she really trying very hard. So careful of ml kc skills.
Old 18-02-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyvyv View Post
The trust issues will always be there. If she ever change her job to a proper one, it will still be there. At least for me, it is very clear..
Agree with u bro. She willing to change. But the price is so steep. Hahaha. WHat for...tbh, they really here for $.. sad to say this, but its really true
Old 18-02-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15751 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sure will bro, upped you before. will do so once I can reup you again.

I owe you 72 points now
No worries bro when you can ya 👍
Old 18-02-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This Thread touches my heart... I had this vietnamese syt ml who I loved alot but recently made the decision to break all ties with her. Hope my story can help brothers who is confused and making their decision.

It all started at the massage parlour where we fondle until super horny and I rawed her. Continued to raw at her place and mp. Her GFE is damned good (seductive talks and cuddling etc.) Based on reviews here and what she swore to me, she do hj to other customers and let them roam upper body only. She only told me her secret that she has a baby at vietnam and her red days. Our relationship goes as far as discussing her changing her job to do pedicure (which she has certifications) and me buying a house to live together.

Everything was good until I slowly realised that the situation:
1. [Real love?] I need to blindly trust her words. But if they are honest people then why come work as ml providing sexual services? A leapord cannot change their spots.
2. [Money?] She talks about love, but after my every visit she happily takes my money. The last time i said I very poor so cannot see her so often already (to test her reaction). I was expecting maybe she can tell me no need pay her this time (so can see me more), but instead she told her sob story about needing to give money back Vietnam for CNY etc... and saying giving her money is not for service but because I want to take care of her.. ended up I giving her more than usual that time... haha
3. [Only me?] She looks at my phone and asked me "who is this", deletes another ml wechat etc.. but when i asked to look at her phone, she refused. She also refused to add me on her Facebook. Based on some interaction with her "Friends", limited information, can tell she is flirting with them. (giving heart emoji to a singapore guy's photo, kissing emoji replies, what she said during live chat etc..). The same kind of GFE things she did to me?
4. [Ending?] What is the ending we have? I am not a rich guy to take care of her vietnam family, her debts and her dream of buying big house at her hometown. I am also not prepared to marry her.
5. [Interest] She is not interested in my real life. Never asked anything related to my life. Not even my real name.

My conclusion is the ml is just using me to satisfy her greed and emotional needs (lonliness working). There is no ending for us. My "love" was based on what I imagine her to be and from the pleasure of raw sex. This is not true love. And I was the only one serious about this relationship. She will definitely RTV someday.

To brothers who is in similar situation and is confuse, have the determination to think it through and try to find the truth. Please don't escape by "leaving to fate" and "paying karma debt". I am a relieved man now. The withdrawal effects lasted only 2-3 weeks.

I am back looking forward to the future with hope again.
By comparison, my Viet ML is a milf, gave me very good offer. When I managed to fuck her, she was worried about getting any STDs cuz she don't want to get sick end up can't provide for her family. But we shared our results, end up raw all the time.

1. [Real love?] I'm not sure if there are more guys who can fuck her, but it was not easy for me to finally get it. She shares a lot with me, but don't want to put any responsibility on me.
2. [Money?] She doesn't ask me for tips at all. I did give her some surprises for CNY, valentines day and birthday which she don't expect. She don't care about money with me, just want to live her day, work to provide for her family. I don't think she will just fuck everyone for free (what's there to gain).
3. [Only me?] This I not sure, but most of the messages she are replying to were to her kids, school things in VN, family members etc. The other ppl she chats with are those uncles and aunties at a nearby coffeeshop who at most took foot massage. She is quite worried about catching diseases.
4. [Ending?] Tbh, she did offer me a very good deal. Marry and keep her, give her a place to stay and feed her, she will leave her kids in VN. She work another job and send back money. No need to give her $.
5. [Interest?] We been chatting daily whenever we are free.

Anyway she will RTV probably for a long time this time to take care of her kid. It's time for me to let her go. Timing is just nice, I got another girl now (normal girl working in shopping mall shop). This one can keep long term. Probably will proceed to develop relationship.
Old 18-02-2024, 10:46 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
agreed, till this date, its been 14 years for me and the ex fl,wl I see and we have gone through many cycles. Not sure what we are anymore, but its anything but a normal relationship.

She has still proven herself not trustworthy. Still flirts, lies, cheats, gambles.

Just learn to roll with the punches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds2006 View Post
good pointers as in emotions and in relationship, no1 will think rationally & logically
yes bro, that's why they say all is fair in love and war. Who goes to a ML, FL looking for love? But sometimes, we end up paying more than money because, let's be honest, you are having sex with the girl. And once, twice, three times, things change. Feelings develop, emotions fly, its like a drug. Before you know it, you are head deep in the water, and drowning. It happens, you are not alone.

I remember one FL that I fancied because she had a rocking body. it was slim and youthtful. Another I remember for her BBBJ. Another for her tight below, one finger was too much. Different phases and had the feel to rtf, sometimes did sometimes didn't. Can control, but then met some that couldn't control. No choice. Pay the price.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 18-02-2024 at 11:08 PM.
Old 18-02-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Sigh totally understand.. but its so hard to find a ml who may or may not be having fun with others at the same time..
Not easy to find/replace these mls, there's so much chemistry/involvement needed.. feels like an investment to me.. whether worth or not, nobody knows... mls here, esp younger ones, $$ is their goal.. ohwell
It depends on what you want. For me, it is worth it. I really appreciate the time we had together. Such gems are extremely rare. For those who found them, definitely not sharing. It took me so many fails to finally meet 2 MLs like these. Now 1 is gone and the other leaving, just nice I got a girl with chance of relationship, I'm gonna take my time off here. My Viet ML will be my last ML until she RTV. Better for me to invest in the relationship for now than find a new one.
Old 18-02-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
It depends on what you want. For me, it is worth it. I really appreciate the time we had together. Such gems are extremely rare. For those who found them, definitely not sharing. It took me so many fails to finally meet 2 MLs like these. Now 1 is gone and the other leaving, just nice I got a girl with chance of relationship, I'm gonna take my time off here. My Viet ML will be my last ML until she RTV. Better for me to invest in the relationship for now than find a new one.
All the best to you lonelyfish bro... glad you can find one.. and able to find 1 who actually reciprocate your feelings...
Old 18-02-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 6
SEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
agreed, till this date, its been 14 years for me and the ex fl,wl and we have gone through many cycles. Not sure what we are anymore, but its anything but a normal relationship.

She has still proven herself not trustworthy. Still flirts, lies, cheats, gambles.

Just learn to roll with the punches
I have been with a ex FL for slightly more than 5years
who has been rtc before covid
Agreed with you bro.
She still communicate n believe still flirt with guys
She claimed reason for not communicating
due to be busy with daughter n work
I only sense when she need help or need financial support
then will pay extra attention on me
Use to be hopeful she will be faithful
but years after years i rest my case.
I trying to start to pay less attention
and hoping to pay no attention and
forget her…..
Not a trustworthy and insecurity Person
base om my observation
Old 18-02-2024, 11:15 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX11 View Post
I have been with a ex FL for slightly more than 5years
who has been rtc before covid
Agreed with you bro.
She still communicate n believe still flirt with guys
She claimed reason for not communicating
due to be busy with daughter n work
I only sense when she need help or need financial support
then will pay extra attention on me
Use to be hopeful she will be faithful
but years after years i rest my case.
I trying to start to pay less attention
and hoping to pay no attention and
forget her…..
Not a trustworthy and insecurity Person
base om my observation
been there brother.
When I was with this one, her son was doing Primary school, and insisted I helped him with Maths PSLE, he just didn't study at all. He managed to fail P6 twice. Complicated background, family.
Money, always a quarrel between us. Someone waves more money, her radar picks it up.
Hope you are successful bro, in paying less attention to no attention.
Perhaps the only way to get out of this quicksand is to find another pool to dive in.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-02-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 13
UGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud of

Quote:
This Thread touches my heart... I had this vietnamese syt ml who I loved alot but recently made the decision to break all ties with her. Hope my story can help brothers who is confused and making their decision.

Everything was good until I slowly realised that the situation:
1. [Real love?] I need to blindly trust her words. But if they are honest people then why come work as ml providing sexual services? A leapord cannot change their spots.
2. [Money?] She talks about love, but after my every visit she happily takes my money. The last time i said I very poor so cannot see her so often already (to test her reaction). I was expecting maybe she can tell me no need pay her this time (so can see me more), but instead she told her sob story about needing to give money back Vietnam for CNY etc... and saying giving her money is not for service but because I want to take care of her.. ended up I giving her more than usual that time... haha
3. [Only me?] She looks at my phone and asked me "who is this", deletes another ml wechat etc.. but when i asked to look at her phone, she refused. She also refused to add me on her Facebook. Based on some interaction with her "Friends", limited information, can tell she is flirting with them. (giving heart emoji to a singapore guy's photo, kissing emoji replies, what she said during live chat etc..). The same kind of GFE things she did to me?
4. [Ending?] What is the ending we have? I am not a rich guy to take care of her vietnam family, her debts and her dream of buying big house at her hometown. I am also not prepared to marry her.
5. [Interest] She is not interested in my real life. Never asked anything related to my life. Not even my real name.

My conclusion is the ml is just using me to satisfy her greed and emotional needs (lonliness working

To brothers who is in similar situation and is confuse, have the determination to think it through and try to find the truth. Please don't escape by "leaving to fate" and "paying karma debt". I am a relieved man now. The withdrawal effects lasted only 2-3 weeks.

I am back looking forward to the future with hope again.
You are right to leave her. My friend's PRC wife went back to work at a few massage parlour discreetly offering sexual services for money to buy luxury goods and a Condo in China. She used to be a ML but quit this job and became a beautician earning about $1500 per month only. She got to know more rich PRC friends and wanna be like them. He decided to have a divorce with her after she got caught by AV during MP raids. Now she wants him to transfer his HDB 4 room flat to her name because she gave birth to 2 kids and wants him to move out of the house.

Moral of the story: a leopard will never change it's spots. MLs earning quick money will never forget the feeling of counting so much money within a short period of time even after getting married and have kids. Mostly will return to this line discreetly. Already saw a few PRC MLs in SLG returning for a short stint after getting married to Singaporean.
Old 19-02-2024, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 13
UGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud of

So far those MLs who really loves me will let me raw them multiple times and will not ask for any money in return. They said I am the type of guy that they like and yearn to have as a lover but they know that we have no future together. They were proud to introduce me to their PRC friends and colleagues as bf...a bit weird to me but I just let them do what they like.

A few of them RTC and got married after 6 months to 1 year later (got to know it from their WeChat moments). Most of the PRC and VN MLs already have a bf in their hometown and came here mainly for the money. Marrying a VN or PRC ML is like marrying the whole family, every month need to provide extra money for their family too especially during Chinese or VN New Year so u guys better think twice about it.
Old 19-02-2024, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGotTalent View Post
So far those MLs who really loves me will let me raw them multiple times and will not ask for any money in return. They said I am the type of guy that they like and yearn to have as a lover but they know that we have no future together. They were proud to introduce me to their PRC friends and colleagues as bf...a bit weird to me but I just let them do what they like.

A few of them RTC and got married after 6 months to 1 year later (got to know it from their WeChat moments). Most of the PRC and VN MLs already have a bf in their hometown and came here mainly for the money. Marrying a VN or PRC ML is like marrying the whole family, every month need to provide extra money for their family too especially during Chinese or VN New Year so u guys better think twice about it.
Tbh, about this part, my ML's family is very rich. Not sure why she still need to come here and be an ML to bring up her kids. Apparently her family don't help her to raise her kids. Just provided space for them to live in.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1