The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2010, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV in KL

@bro tck306,

u seem to be very helpful/active in this forum.. very informative ...thanks!

still go Lulu? went there last week, pretty good stock.

maybe we can hv a drink sometime...cheers!
Old 29-09-2010, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
swingerswagger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Two thumbs up to Bro TCK for all the help and assistance..

Very nice and helpful for sharing so much information to the other bros here..

Much appreciated bro.!!!
Old 30-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
JamesG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I thought the stock at Lulu quite bad nowadays. Mostly old girls. But to those who seldom go, of course they are considered 'new' la
Old 30-09-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 21
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
@bro tck306,

u seem to be very helpful/active in this forum.. very informative ...thanks!

still go Lulu? went there last week, pretty good stock.

maybe we can hv a drink sometime...cheers!
Although I stay very near to Lulu, but had not been there for years as I don really like the setup and deco. Also always feels unsafe with this outlet. There was a occasion me with a lawyer frd there and the so called plain cloth MIB came. Took our IC and used their handphone to call back balai to check one by one. I think the 2 guys just pretending in order to get some money from the owner.

After waited more then 30 min and potong stim, demanded the ICs back from the MIB eventhough they keep saying wait and wait....I was just furious and scolded the manager and staff for not able to solve the situation.
Old 30-09-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingerswagger View Post
Two thumbs up to Bro TCK for all the help and assistance..

Very nice and helpful for sharing so much information to the other bros here..

Much appreciated bro.!!!
No prob la. As long as bro here asking in a nice way (even better if buy me a beer, haha!) and don act naive and stupid, then I always will answer in my best knowledge. Also met some good bros since I started writing abt this
Old 30-09-2010, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Swordfish24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone went to Cherry Blossom recently? How is the entertainment value compared to RC, Subaru and Imagination?
Old 02-10-2010, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kevin_iso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello00o Guys

Well to be honest i really dont know any1 personally in this forum section. and i have been checking out some cool cheonging gangs here and friends which sounds cool.

I know some are busy and some guys here have changed or got married or whatever .

so what am proposing here is a reunion or re-grouping . to know each other and maybe have fun in these ktv's together or whatever wether business or info or fun or even drink beer . & maybe mid of oct will be a good time for that !!!

if anyone is down , pls pm me

Thanks & Regards
Old 02-10-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
CKLW80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi tck306 & rest of the bros here,

Just wonder do any one know any lobang for KTVs in JB?? Trying to find the whole samboy thread but found nothing for a week already.... Hope some bros who know, can help by today as it is my birthday today ^^

MAny many thanks! Will post info & FR after trying....

CK
Old 02-10-2010, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKLW80 View Post
Hi tck306 & rest of the bros here,

Just wonder do any one know any lobang for KTVs in JB?? Trying to find the whole samboy thread but found nothing for a week already.... Hope some bros who know, can help by today as it is my birthday today ^^

MAny many thanks! Will post info & FR after trying....

CK
Hapi b day bro. I dont know much abt JB KTV. But remember there is one next to New York hotel has quite a number of PRC.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster

EagerBeaver29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, really wanna thank the senior guys here for helping out in the thread. Learnt quite a bit here. Anyway I might drop by KL on the 15th October, maybe some of you guys might wanna meet up and have some drinks at the KTVs or something... =)

I have only been to Champion and Subaru so far, friend of mine said Bintang Palace is quite solid, but it's rather pricey...
Old 02-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
I thought the stock at Lulu quite bad nowadays. Mostly old girls. But to those who seldom go, of course they are considered 'new' la
hehe...u r right...haven't there for ages!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
Although I stay very near to Lulu, but had not been there for years as I don really like the setup and deco. Also always feels unsafe with this outlet. There was a occasion me with a lawyer frd there and the so called plain cloth MIB came. Took our IC and used their handphone to call back balai to check one by one. I think the 2 guys just pretending in order to get some money from the owner.

After waited more then 30 min and potong stim, demanded the ICs back from the MIB eventhough they keep saying wait and wait....I was just furious and scolded the manager and staff for not able to solve the situation.
actually don't like the deco too...and the 'un-safe' feeling as well...I know that feeling very well!
Old 07-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

Swordfish24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from my KL trip. Visited Rich City recommended by tck306. Book a VIP room with Mummy Joan as I am bringing 10 of my friends. The VIP was newly renovated with pool table, internet and Wii. It was a very nice room and we enjoyed the facilities.

The gals mummy brought was mainly from PRCs. As we went at 11pm, the standard of the gals was not of the best quality. However, the quality improved significantly after 12am. All my friends managed to get their dream gals and enjoyed the whole session till 3am.

In summary, I need to thank bro tck306 for his recommendation. Must try the VIP room and the gals standard (average 7/10) are good. Will definitely visit RC again.

Liquor: 4 x Henessy XO - RM3300
Gals: 3 hrs block - RM360 (Inclusive of 1 x bonking session)
Room: VIP room - Excellent.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish24 View Post
Just back from my KL trip. Visited Rich City recommended by tck306. Book a VIP room with Mummy Joan as I am bringing 10 of my friends. The VIP was newly renovated with pool table, internet and Wii. It was a very nice room and we enjoyed the facilities.

The gals mummy brought was mainly from PRCs. As we went at 11pm, the standard of the gals was not of the best quality. However, the quality improved significantly after 12am. All my friends managed to get their dream gals and enjoyed the whole session till 3am.

In summary, I need to thank bro tck306 for his recommendation. Must try the VIP room and the gals standard (average 7/10) are good. Will definitely visit RC again.

Liquor: 4 x Henessy XO - RM3300
Gals: 3 hrs block - RM360 (Inclusive of 1 x bonking session)
Room: VIP room - Excellent.
Room 1 is with new concept and must hv min $3K expenses (exclu gers). But I doubt yr 4 bottles XO at so high?! Could be with other things in as well I guess?

8 - 9 pm is always the best time to as most of the pretty ones will be sitted by 9pm.

Anyway, glad u like it. I was so bored in Sgp since there Monday and back last nite. Will be releasing myself at RC today with new PRC target of mine today
Old 10-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Samster

Will be in SG for biz trip from Mon to Thurs. Sure bored there...

Planning an outing to RC by this Friday, any bro who is keen PM me for details ya.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bluebox1717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
Will be in SG for biz trip from Mon to Thurs. Sure bored there...

Planning an outing to RC by this Friday, any bro who is keen PM me for details ya.

Geylang's Shanghai KTV not good?

Will go RC again tomorrow after visit them last Fri. Any gal to recommend? Saw Mandy last Fri but told she din do extra.

Don't think can join you on Fri already, hope to meet you one day.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1