The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-04-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://dangelsz.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=51

Some how or other, I forgot that I tried this ML before. It was after I confirmed the appointment that I realised the address seemed familiar, and after thinking about it, I remembered her. But then, I am not the type to fly aeroplane on MLs and I also re-read my earlier post. I did say her massage was good and I would give her another try. So, off I went....

Location as before, which means she has not relocated. Attire as before, ie, she strips down to her thongs for the massage. She did not recognise me, which is fine. This time, chatted with her a bit more and found out that she hails from one of the smaller cities in NE China - very very cold place.

Her massage was as before, good - spent a good 20 to 30 mins just on my shoulder and neck regions. Very good for loosening up the muscles after sitting in front of a computer for extended hours. Spent some time on my lower back before going on to my buttocks and legs. Time spent there was a bit short but to be fair to her, I was also feeling less than comfortable, probably because the massage was conducted on her bed, which is not as comfortable as a massage table. Anyway, turned to the front and what followed was a fairly long session of off-menu items.... Stopped short of fornication (no condoms ) but the 2 of us were like long lost lovers....

I don't know if she treats everyone equally. I would like to think there was some chemistry between us but then again, I remember that she is still a working gal. So, I am not giving any assurance that others will be treated to off-menu items but you can try. Otherwise, if just for massage, then I suppose she would remain a .

Cheers
Old 19-04-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1040 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
http://dangelsz.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=51

Some how or other, I forgot that I tried this ML before. It was after I confirmed the appointment that I realised the address seemed familiar, and after thinking about it, I remembered her. But then, I am not the type to fly aeroplane on MLs and I also re-read my earlier post.
Was she under a different stable when you visited earlier? Can provide the link of your earlier post? Thanks

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 19-04-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15809 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Was she under a different stable when you visited earlier? Can provide the link of your earlier post? Thanks
This one https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=13976190
Old 19-04-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1040 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Hee... thanks huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoriaz View Post
I may take the plunge if she is available today..let u know bro
Connie just changed pic in her ad... I didn't visit her in the end... you didn't as well right?

There is just one MR in her ad...

And under the same stable, "Jessica" changed her name to "Winnie"...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 19-04-2016 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Add comment to save space
Old 19-04-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -144 / Power: 0
Robbens Robbens

tried a few MLs in the past few weeks, but all CMI
lousy services, still charge $110 and $120
so back to find $100 ones

http://mygongzhuwang.com/bingbing/

her face 90% same lah, quite pretty
figure is ard the advertised 34B
anyway go for massage, not for FJ
massage quite acceptable
better than those new ones or FL turned ML
GFE very high
knows how to teh, n when to sayang me
HJ very SOP

will go back for her again, as i enjoy her company n value for $$$
Old 19-04-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1764 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbens View Post
tried a few MLs in the past few weeks, but all CMI
lousy services, still charge $110 and $120
Do tell us.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 19-04-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 13
bigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond repute

Still on the lookout for her

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=562145
Old 19-04-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 14
Pay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of light

http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-jiao-massage/

Small, petite sized gal, quite customer-orientated
Easier to locate area, 5-7mins away from nearest MRT
Very strong GFE
Lotsa of actions inside the shower area including BBBJ
Massage is good
Her BM, sexy massage, n BBBJ is good
Will definitely go back for her
She's one the few MLs providing BBBJ

男人在没有女人之前,总是认为女人喜欢浪漫;
男人有了女人之后,明白了女人真正渴求的最浪漫的事就是和男人一起白头到老。
Old 19-04-2016, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

FR on SH69 Erica

Looks: 7.5/10 (around 80% similar to pics)
Body: 7 (little boobs but her ass are super shiok to squeeze so makes up for boobs)
Massage: 9/10 (great massage skill, accupressure point very zun. Ass rub also very sensual)
HJ: 7.5/10 (pretty GFE, stroking skill is quite good unlike other MLs who can be quite mechanical with their hands)
Time mgmt: 6/10 (short changed by 15-20 mins, but her very good massage skill does make the session seem longer than it took, only realise when I checked my phone after the session)
Dmg: 110 (might rtm depending on whether she improves on her time mgmt)
Old 19-04-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pooloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Does anyone of you know who hu die stays alone?
Old 19-04-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
Lanmianbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.dangelsz.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=19

suddenly got urges to try this lady as i got some fantasie with cim by a young n pretty ml but haven't tried it before .. But accordingly the compilation thread , it's saying that the lady doesn't provide the service , so i'm thinking abt just text the lady n check it out , just go if she do provide it , otherwise i'll just ppc at home if shes not haha , and she paused for quite long when i asked her abt it and she said yes after a moment if awkward silence so i think she might not provide it usually but maybe the business is bad for her recently

Proceed to her location , it's kinda convenient for bros who take mrt , and u shall reach her location in no time by following her instruction .. Her look is might be 75% similiar with the pics , slightly tanned and skin condition might not be so good but still looks fine , Bath alone , and lie down on bed , she light up some special candle with rose scent which makes me fee kinda relax , and i would rate her massage as 7/10 , nice strength with decent skill , definitely not piano type , he gave me a decent rub for 20-25 mins , then ask me to raise my butt up , and her magic hands start to do wonder , it's something like hdly mixed with jg , it feels so good , and then finally she serve the main dish , she gave me a superb bbbj with some hj , and i took quite long time to cum , and she still lick my rod for a while after i cum and didn't show black face at all , very good service and attitude , tip her a bit and left the place , the whole session take abt 45 mins , might be shortcharge by a little bit , but i don't mind , it's a wonderful session for me , rtm for sure ~
Old 19-04-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1764 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanmianbao View Post
so i'm thinking abt just text the lady n check it out , just go if she do provide it , otherwise i'll just ppc at home if shes not haha , and she paused for quite long when i asked her abt it and she said yes after a moment if awkward silence so i think she might not provide it usually but maybe the business is bad for her recently
Up you my humble points for asking for the service you want

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 20-04-2016, 04:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8048 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Now we have a $70 ML. She is located at west side.

A Mei
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=973

For MILF lovers
Old 20-04-2016, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Now we have a $70 ML. She is located at west side.

A Mei
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=973

For MILF lovers
While it's a norm to under declare their ages, sometimes i really cant help but laugh when the declared age is far different frm the pic . haha just saying pls dont flame me
Old 20-04-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidman View Post
While it's a norm to under declare their ages, sometimes i really cant help but laugh when the declared age is far different frm the pic haha just saying pls dont flame me
YOU ARE RIGHT...EXACTLY WHAT I THINK ...

Out of the hundreds of MLs who advertise their services here and on other websites/forums, I dare say at least 90% of them under-declare their ages. For me, if the ML's age is advertised as late 20's, then I expect her to be at least 35, and if she is advertised as 30's, then she is in her 40's. I think the only exceptions are when the OKT posts a photograph of the ML's passport/IC showing her year of birth, but those are far and few in between.

Actually, that is OK, at least to me. Maybe that is because I am not a young buck as well. To me, service is more important than age. If the ML can serve me well.......then so long as she is not like those who ply their trade in JSP then I am OK. After all, me MILF lover lor....

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1