The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenNiler View Post
Bro Jack, Only for 2 nights, then move back to devera, Still my fave hotel in AC...lol....Joyce looking for u...lol..u better come soon...The Restaurant at the Roof top of the hotel should be open already, heard the business partner is the boss of High Society.
yes i know bro,n thx for helping me to book.ya she still look pretty.lol
yup,i went up for my b/fast.there is one syt there,look good.hehehe
u know wat i mean.lol
Old 19-12-2012, 08:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 0
Tenzing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenzing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcgc View Post
Just came back from AC. I found out from my girl that the boss of ABC hotel always arrange girls after their weekly hygience check and fuck them before they go to work. These girls will always asked you to stay in ABC hotel. So these girls can sneak out for a fast one.

If the girl keep mentioning Jaccuzi, I guess it pay to be careful. I will avoid ABC hotel. Just my 2 cents.
Gerard? What do you expect? He is young, rich, loaded and horny just like the rest of us.

Btw, if you see a young man driving a Ferrari along Fields Ave, that would be Gerard the owner of ABC hotel.
Old 19-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willytell;
Hi Bro Zie, agreed that it is a good deal but the rice over there do make my stomach churned.The chinese restaurant a few door away from Macdonald is still the best.See you in Jan 2013.

Restaurant food surely better than street stalls, price also more than doubled.
I m also tired of eating their rice so i go for

and also

then ice cream dessert

U better check w him his coming Jan dates in AC whether same as yours.
Old 19-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Always like to eat desert....
Old 20-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Many bars having Christmas parties with free food and games. Great fun and good show from One Eye Wench.

Looks like a great time!
Old 20-12-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster (V)

divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Always like to eat desert....
Especially when she's about 1.55 m tall, 45 kg, 34b, ... and a pinay.
Old 20-12-2012, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

More pics from OEW Christmas party.

Old 20-12-2012, 02:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
bkkgal is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i will be there 1-7Jan, anyone would like to join me? first timer there, been to Thailand, vietnam and China before, 1st time to explore AC.
Old 20-12-2012, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by willytell View Post
Hi Bro Zie, agreed that it is a good deal but the rice over there do make my stomach churned.The chinese restaurant a few door away from Macdonald is still the best. . See you in Jan 2013.
I also find the rice at most street stalls hard to eat. This stall do serve decent rice.

We are used to Thai 100% fragrant rice that's 75p a kilo. Their rice average 34p a kilo. Government controlled NFA rice from Vietnam cost only 27p a kilo. Heard from the locals that it taste like oil.

Unlucky for me I may not be able to meet you in Jan. Last I checked I leave on the day you arrive AC. My loss.
Old 21-12-2012, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenNiler View Post
Bro Jack, Only for 2 nights, then move back to devera, Still my fave hotel in AC...lol....Joyce looking for u...lol..u better come soon...The Restaurant at the Roof top of the hotel should be open already, heard the business partner is the boss of High Society.
the restaurant is open already but better don't stay there at this moment, there is a contruction work next door and it is fxxking noisy, they stay work 7:30 in the morning
Old 21-12-2012, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 556 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4743 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolden View Post
the restaurant is open already but better don't stay there at this moment, there is a contruction work next door and it is fxxking noisy, they stay work 7:30 in the morning
Ya very nosiy, Last month was there, woke up when they start work, the drilling hole I can't stand it.so do nothing when I awoke I drill my girl hole
Old 21-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by divedeeper View Post
Thanks, bro. Really enjoyed reading your posts. I gotta go to AC and get my fix of pinay pussy!

I guess I have to wait until I get 40 points to up Mayoress. Oh well.
To bro teochew who upped me for this post, thanks. I wanted to return the favour, but not sure your id. pls pm me. thanks.
Old 21-12-2012, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Ya very nosiy, Last month was there, woke up when they start work, the drilling hole I can't stand it.so do nothing when I awoke I drill my girl hole
lol,they drill wall u drill hole.tat was a good one.
Old 21-12-2012, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 556 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4743 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackurass View Post
lol,they drill wall u drill hole.tat was a good one.

hope they finish there drilling, when im there again at feb
Old 21-12-2012, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Trex222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
LOL. They are drilling for holes and you are looking for holes to drill.

What stage are they at now? Heard its gonna be 10 storeys or something.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1