The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2008, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Junior888Trust. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bonus Bonk $60/2/2

she leaving ? oh.. what a waste to lose a gem like this.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
SinDellman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior888Trust. View Post
she leaving ? oh.. what a waste to lose a gem like this.
No.... she will be around till Dec ..

Thanks to bro a cai, who unselfishly shared this nice lady with the bros here, I made the contact ...
Knn, reached the hotel but got to wait for 30 mins for a room because there were many ah nei with their Indo gfs waiting at the lobby. Called her to apologise for waiting but she was very nice and said it's ok she will wait nearby...
Opened the door to a sweet, young PDMM, who spotted with a youthful front short hairstyle, with a long black pant.
Watched the striptease and first impression, very nice boobs, and that excited my little head, but the too much baby fat spoilt prevent him from getting a hardon...
She slowly changed me to my birthday suit and we had a quick cleanup before our actions.

A Xiang deserved a good FR ...

FR No,: SDM06
Name: A Xiang
Looks: 7.0
Body: too much baby fat in the mid section
Boobs: tender and saggy with 50 sen nipples...
Complexion: smooth but rough hand (due to poor living condition when young)
CB: odourless (can paint but i never wanted to paint CB from strangers)
Kissing: 8/10
BJ: 8/10
Massage: 4.5
Fj: 7
GFS: 8/10
Attitude: 10/10

RTF : will go back for at least another 2 times in the near future

She is like a puppy, and will be suited for bros who like to "feel love" and who like to take care of a puppy, and in return you feel happy. Take good care of her coz she is so sweet. NOt for bro who like strong massage or rough FJ.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1288 / Power: 19
toms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud of
Re: massagebonk $60/2/1x

My Reputation:Points: 110 / Power: 6

Re: massagebonk $60/2hrs/1x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to TS, bro toms_trd for A Xiang's contact.

Name: Ah Xiang
Look: 7.0 (nice eyes)
Body: 6.5 ( fair, slight tummy, but good ass for doggie)
Boobs: B
BJ with cap: 6.5 (moderate suction, nice but need it improved)
FJ: 7 (wet and accomodating. )
Massage: 8 (Done in nude. Massage back to front thoroughly b4 moving on to FJ)
Service: 7.5 (no rush, friendly. Shower for me b4 and after)
Damage: 60+20tips+hotel.
RTF: Yes, for the nice massage and service level. (comfirm)

FR by bro starlet boy
Thnks bro 4 ya FR
Old 02-10-2008, 09:15 PM
Samster

toms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud of
Re: massagebonk $60/2/1x

My Reputation:Points: 20 / Power: 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi just a simple FR,

Name: Ah Siang (Siang as in nice smell...)
Look: 6.0
Body: 6.0 ( fair, a bit plump)
Boobs: B
BJ with cap: 6.5 (I will say ok)
FJ: 7 (accomdating )
Massage: 7 (Done in nude. Massage back to front thoroughly b4 moving on to Front and finally FJ)
Service: 8 (I met her after midnight, so i reckon no rush on her)
Damage: 60+20tips+hotel+CD.
RTF: will consider.

sms hr at 11+pm after i saw the contact in my mail box from bro Tom_TRD. she told me she just arrive and was catching up on her sleep and i hn to be her first customer after she returned to singapore. Well, So we met well midnight at k81. For people like us who work late, that is a plus point and most accomodating.

Went for a shower together where she woke my didi up in the process. Went thru the massage front and back and FJ. Willing to try diff position. BJ is done with caps.

Washed up and sent her back as she stays quite near to me.

FR by bro babyrex
Thnks bro 4 ya FR
Old 02-10-2008, 09:30 PM
Samster

Re: MassageBonk $60/2/1x

Thank you fellow bros for putting up a nice FR for A Xiang.Thank you

Bros who RTF/M pls do post FR,thnk U as its a way of helping out.

ctc given: starlet boy,booker,duke80,tinyterms,capacity,jetlee724,uni varse,toslot,chew78s,jl791224,meatpistol12,thinkof dave & babyrex

C ya bros FR soon,thnk U
Old 02-10-2008, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 18
hoesay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro toms_trd, looks like this A xiang is another of your good lobang, care to share her contacts. am your supporter since xj time.

Anyway thanks in advance.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 17
wct69 is a glorious beacon of lightwct69 is a glorious beacon of lightwct69 is a glorious beacon of lightwct69 is a glorious beacon of lightwct69 is a glorious beacon of light

hi bro ...mind to share the contacts?
Old 02-10-2008, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8871 / Power: 19
Noobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, interested in her too, can pm me contact? Thanks in advance
Old 03-10-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation:Points: 14 / Power: 0

thanks to the TS for the contact
a real value for $
look: 7/10, lau chio, eye is really beautiful
she got great great ancestor is a russian
boobs: B sagging
body, 6/10, tan
attitide : 9/10, she really trying to please & earn $
FJ : 7/10 (20mins)
massage : 5/10, too short(25mins)
stripping, bath time, wearing (15mins)
total time : 1h
damage : $60 + $1cd + $20rm

overall: sextifaction, what do u expect for $60?
really worth the $
RTF/M : yes

FR by bro zxaapp
Thnks bro 4 ya FR
Old 04-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 884 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Got the number for TS again to meet up this old flame. Arranged to meet her up yesterday noon. Got a room and waited for her. She arrived shortly.
When she came in, we hugged and kiss like long time lovers. Glad she still remember me.
So stripped and proceed to shower. Rather SOP in shower, then lie down on bed and cuddle and kiss somemore. Then she asked want to start with what first.. massage or FJ. So opt for FJ first, as getting horny liao. So more frenching and playing her boobs, then slowly move south and get her aroused and wet while kissing and sucking her nipples.
Got her to cap me and she proceed on to give a BJ. Then once ready, got her to ride me and the party begin. Can feel she is quite tight and her soft moan is a plus!!
Game over shortly, she helped me cleaned up and proceed on to massage. Due to her having another appt, she went off after her massage. Paid her and stay in room to watch the Condor Heroes until times up.

Ratings:
Look: 7/10 (Looks good for a milf)
Body: 6/10 (She seems to put on a bit of weight)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (Abit sagging but still responsive)
Massage: 5.5/10 (Had better ones)
BJ: 6/10 (Don't think she does BBBJ, but still not bad for BJ + soft moan)
FJ: 7/10 (Tight + Soft Moan)
Damage: $60 + Tips + $20 for H81
RTF: Yes..

Do treat her well, cos she is one budget gem...

Old 04-10-2008, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation:Points: 13 / Power: 0

MassageBonk $60/2/1x

Thanks to bro a Tom, who unselfishly shared this nice lady with the bros here, I made the contact ...

Make appointment with hers some day ago.
Opened the door to a sweet, young PDMM, who spotted with a youthful front short hairstyle, with a long dress.
Watched the striptease and first impression, very nice boobs and apir of seducive eyes, and that excited my little head, but two spare tire around the tummy which felt some disappointment.
She volunteer to shower with me before the action start.

Massage is normal., nothing to shout about. However she is very accomodative. After the massage, I opted for BJ instead.
Her Bj was smoothing, which she allowed me the finger her during the process. Her CB was very wet which make me feel like fxxking her. But it already too late, I had already cum.

A Xiang deserved a good FR ...

Name: A Xiang
Looks: 6.0
Body: 4 (spare tires doesn't look gd)
Boobs: tender and saggy with nice and sensitive nipples
Complexion: smooth but rough hand
CB: odourless easily wet when finger
Kissing: 8/10
BJ: 8/10
Massage: 4.5
GFS: 8/10
Attitude: 10/10

RTF : maybe

Bro pls take gd of her.

FR by bro jamesbond007
Thnks 4 ya FR bro
Old 04-10-2008, 10:33 PM
Samster

Thnk u bros 4 all ya kind FRs on A Xiang,she wish to thank all bros here who hav taken care of her.Thank U

Hoping 2 c mor FRs coming in,cum on bros those who hav yet post pls do so.Thank U

ctc given: babyrex,virgojas,zxaapp,hoesay,wct69,noobpoke,show stopper,jlkl,running man,fuckfuck,cumrainer,superboy,19833891,sy469406, teeandy & amity

C ya guys FRs soon,thnk U
Old 05-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ColeJerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,
Pls pm me a Xian contact, really dun wish to miss.

Tks... Cheers
Old 06-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 23
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future

TS, thank you for the contact.
Made an appointment with her last weekend.
Appearance wise, she is big bone (a bit on the plump side) but her look was quite alright. She should be an 8 pointers in her younger days.
Stripped bare for wash up. Like few bros mentioned, she has a flabby tummy which can be a turn off for some. Washing process was normal with more attention paid on the small head and arse crack.
Massage wise, i opted for powder massage and i'll give her a 5.5/10. She did covered the entire body except my big head but i find that there is a lacking in strength and technique can be improved. To be fair, she told me that she can do better with oil massage and urge me to try it for my next session.
Next come the BJ and FJ. She flares better in these 2 parts. Can feel that she was eager to please and it more than made up for her late 30s - early 40s in age and flabby tummy.
Overall, she is value for money. With the present inflation in almost everything, it wont be easy to find a package with almost everything thrown in for a mere 60 bucks only. Oh i tipped her $10 for her effort and never did i know that my 10 bucks can make someone so happy.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:25 AM
Samster

Re: MassgeBonk $60/2/1x

My Reputation:Points: 28 / Power: 0

Thanks bro Toms_trd for informing her return. Called her yesterday n arrange a session wif her. Her service was as gd as before & better chemistry wif her tis time. Maybe is due to we had know each other already. Will definitely rtf for her.

RTM FR by bro pheonix341
Thnks bro 4 ya FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1