The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
thanks for the photos, do you happen to also know the estimated rental cost of a studio unit next to Walter and 2 bedroom unit near PZL?
As I have mention in my post. Cost for newly Reno unit and old unit price can really diff a lot.

It's better u look at the condition of unit and adjust ur expectation and budget for the rental.

No point asking here, I can tell u that around ZYJ, u can get a studio for as low as 350rmb up to 1800 rmb. Location and standard of safety is the main thing for cost.

Since u in GZ, it should be very easy for u to come over have a look.

U have rent in GZ before, u should know how it works. And what to do.
Old 30-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
This is quite true. Not only that, the agents there have got no service standard at all. Don't rent the room from them will get scolded by them one... Right bro lighthouse???
The agents at Lian bang is only interested in renting out high cost unit. A bit bochap. But still not to the extend of scold u lah..

Wait a min... U call me light hse??? U got the wrong guys. Heehee
Old 30-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post
Yup. Using bb also. The old bb can qq. But yeah... No weixin la... Have to bring my ipad around to look around.

Brother of same name but half sized, have you tried out the 2 new ktvs since you are always there?!?
These 2 joint is not really a big joint. I dun think I will make an effort to try them out.

Knn.. I thought u suppose to meet me also! WRU! Duizzzzz

Fy me plane again! Knn cannot trust u Liao!
Old 30-03-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
taikor ... i think there's more than 2 now ...
one fat fat one just join in ...

the fat fat one have spoken ...
Why you so bad........

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificboy21 View Post

I think it is the same mummy we talk about? Ya, she is very nice and always treat me.

one of the best option for late night flight is tiger via sz, reach CP about 12.30am, 200rmb. still can get ur mm to look for you and go drink.

2+1 means 2 years plus 1 year renewal deposit or 2 months deposit? Thinking of renting flat also.. Kns paying more for hotel a month than renting a unit there.

WTF!!! U REALLY STORE EVERYTHING ABOUT CP THERE??? taikor can give me a picture of OY suana? never being there before..
Yes should be the same .... very nice lady so far nv fail me.....

You dont rent la ..... buy a unit better ...... 50k SGD = to your 1 month spending at pub only ......

Taking Tiger very scary.... flight delay till 3 am arrival than you know.

[QUOTE=adidas88;7046323]金匯大廈

Can we cross and mark those unit own by sillyporean......
Old 30-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Vertu;7046817]Why you so bad........

You dont rent la ..... buy a unit better ...... 50k SGD = to your 1 month spending at pub only ......

Quote:
金匯大廈

They rent.. Dun own them.. Haha..
Old 30-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
pacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
duizzzzzzzz ... treat u to wat ?? BBBJ ?? CIM ?? poke poke ???
Porridge la, i think even if she offer herself to you, you also wouldnt want. but she is a very nice and sincere lady who can get things done.

Quote:
KNN .. u think i am DOM har ... keep all the juicy pictures ???
You are not DOM, you are DOP, dirty old pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingaround2 View Post
seriously, i think you really work for google map.... or maybe you own google??!!!
Dun insult CK, goggle is just his part time hobby only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
These 2 joint is not really a big joint. I dun think I will make an effort to try them out.

Knn.. I thought u suppose to meet me also! WRU! Duizzzzz

Fy me plane again! Knn cannot trust u Liao!
Since when XX never fly anybody aeroplane?? The A380 was build for him!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Did u see her 2/6/9 this trip? got 2 quite nice looking ones. Her team of AMs like getting bigger and bigger one.

Quote:
No need, i decided to bunk in with CK, like that i can help him feed his goldfish better.

Quote:
havent ganna that before, keep finger crossed. anyway got travel insurance ma, claim them if flight delay lor.

Quote:
i think should be can we cross and mark those units not own by CK?
Old 30-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!

Quote:
The agents at Lian bang is only interested in renting out high cost unit. A bit bochap. But still not to the extend of scold u lah..

Wait a min... U call me light hse??? U got the wrong guys. Heehee
Talking abt our resident lighthouse Mr NE bro hahaha not u... That time him and I went to view a few apartments in the end din take from the agent, the agent got mad and started scolding him in the middle of the street. Literally 泼妇骂街。but our good natured Bro NE din even lose his temper and just walked away after many failed attempts to explain to her. Few days after that he start getting prank calls already hahaha... Hell has no fury like a woman scorned hahaha

next trip: CA/CP trip: erm... i'll nv know....
Old 30-03-2012, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did u see her 2/6/9 this trip? got 2 quite nice looking ones. Her team of AMs like getting bigger and bigger one.
Bro TS, please introduce her to me so my regular mummy won't take me for granted from now on......
Old 30-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post
Yup. Using bb also. The old bb can qq. But yeah... No weixin la... Have to bring my ipad around to look around.

Brother of same name but half sized, have you tried out the 2 new ktvs since you are always there?!?
Bro old BB bold can QQ ah? The fat type one? Haha. No choice but to use 2 phones lah. Got android also no bad. Can shi ping. Keke Ipad lagi better..
Old 30-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

pacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Bro TS, please introduce her to me so my regular mummy won't take me for granted from now on......
Wa taikor, u like that suan me good meh? She was introduce to me by shifu vertu and she is also a good friend of our bro joe. I think you would know her too, saw her once in ur ktv room before.. Anyway, Pm send
Old 30-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wa taikor, u like that suan me good meh? She was introduce to me by shifu vertu and she is also a good friend of our bro joe. I think you would know her too, saw her once in ur ktv room before.. Anyway, Pm send
Wow... Good lobang never share...

No steady leh...
Old 30-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got ur pm and thanks for the ctc....will support her next time...
Old 30-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow... Good lobang never share...

No steady leh...
Ok Ok!! PM send.. I machiam like pimp now, sending PM for contacts haha. Whoever wants, please PM me and i will give the contact!!!
Old 30-03-2012, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ok Ok!! PM send.. I machiam like pimp now, sending PM for contacts haha. Whoever wants, please PM me and i will give the contact!!!
Wow..... Good lobang never share......

No steady leh.....

next trip: CA/CP trip: erm... i'll nv know....
Old 30-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
Wow..... Good lobang never share......

No steady leh.....
!@#%@#% KNS!! u can weixin JOE and ask him !~@#@#$#%

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread