The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
energizerbunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: India Info Thread

Very helpful thread
Old Today, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
harrysinga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: India Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaking341 View Post
Most of the pics are fake, girl will be very different / older than pics.
Check massagerepublic or ISG for reviews and choose. Always insist on video call with the girl (not paid), if she asks money or refuses that is a red flag.
Second ISG and spas. ISG is all written in code and will take many hours to figure out and decipher. I put the time in and figured out spa names in the city I visited and did have success from that. You can also get a premium ISG account to PM others via bitcoin payment but I didn't do that.

I did meet a stunning North Indian young MILF at a Willow Spa. I gave her a 4000 INR tip expecting a hj or bj at best. Told her I have a condom and I guess she was really horny. She surprised be my taking her pants off and said 'ok I'll let you do it. Top stayed on. I put her on her back on the massage table, put on the condom and didn't waste any time before she changed her mind. Inserted myself into her hairy pussy. She moans and says 'don't take forever, I don't want someone walking in on us'. I pound her in mish for about 20 min (sorry, I last a while and couldn't really finish sooner). She came at least twice and stopped complaining about taking a while.

Cleaned up - no additional tip was discussed or given. Got her number and she came over my hotel the next day for more sex. One of my favorite surprise experiences.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1