The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
piakpiak555 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
Bro piakpiak555, I can say you are really an expert. Thanks for your enlightenment. Suddenly I feel I have level up my skill and knowledge after reading your recommendation.
But of course, your appearance also matters. If you have perfect skin and little bro clean, will be a bonus. Clean meaning no funny bumps that make you look like you got some disease. Good luck.
Old 04-10-2019, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: rubbing dick with pussy flap

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Recently during 1 of my session with yiyi 1 of her roberts call her. I just tell her to pick up while continueing to suck my cock. Then she there flirting with this dude while looking me in the eyes and kissing/sucking my cock whenever she not speaking. Really damn hot This kind i dont mind lah
Which yiyi so professional?
Old 04-10-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15240 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: rubbing dick with pussy flap

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhmaaa View Post
Which yiyi so professional?
His favourite at 2047
Old 04-10-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
His favourite at 2047
She offer pussy flap dick rubbing? All WL’s mentionedin this forum all can?
Old 04-10-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: rubbing dick with pussy flap

Quote:
if you had handsome Joe like him
Old 04-10-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah must be handsome? Fat fxxx like me can’t get la.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, I guess not all wl allowed pussy flap dick rubbing now due to safety reasons as they need to go for routine check up. Unless you are damn handsome or rich, then they may allowed you to raw if you are lucky. Otherwise service should be quite SOP in GL.
Old 05-10-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Fair comment, handsome WL enjoy and get paid, should offer more to fair play
Old 05-10-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

Talking Re: rubbing dick with pussy flap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Wah must be handsome? Fat fxxx like me can’t get la.
Clean nice looking Joe

Of course if you are clean and nice looking even better
Old 05-10-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Fair comment, handsome WL enjoy and get paid, should offer more to fair play
After all they are girls too

They like to see nice stuff
Old 05-10-2019, 11:15 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Clean nice looking Joe

Of course if you are clean and nice looking even better
Hello Brother unfit, u tokking bout dick or person ah? rub dick on pussy is raw ah? Kumsiah FR Brother.
Old 05-10-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello Brother unfit, u tokking bout dick or person ah? rub dick on pussy is raw ah? Kumsiah FR Brother.
Different stages la.

For me fat and ugly, when I asked can rub, she put on a condom for me and ask me rub all i can. Kena before...

For a clean and nice looking joe, or actually part of extra services, rub with flaps on my stick avoiding the head. I experienced before in YTL during the water bed service. Soapy easy to do. Again she avoided contact with penis head at all cost, only rub the stick.

For really handsome guys or guys who tipped big amounts or regulars, and girl must be willing, you can stick in or she can stick it in after rub, raw, etc go with flow. I never tried. I no looks, no money and not super regular with anyone to ever try. Haha
Old 05-10-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Fatt Gor...you are so humble
Old 05-10-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Fatt Gor...you are so humble
hehehehh .. fatt gor 真人不露相
Old 05-10-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Different stages la.

For me fat and ugly, when I asked can rub, she put on a condom for me and ask me rub all i can. Kena before...

For a clean and nice looking joe, or actually part of extra services, rub with flaps on my stick avoiding the head. I experienced before in YTL during the water bed service. Soapy easy to do. Again she avoided contact with penis head at all cost, only rub the stick.

For really handsome guys or guys who tipped big amounts or regulars, and girl must be willing, you can stick in or she can stick it in after rub, raw, etc go with flow. I never tried. I no looks, no money and not super regular with anyone to ever try. Haha
Can confirm the bro is super modest!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1