The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
soda

Old 26-07-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 13
Ryathtus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRyathtus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRyathtus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Post cum polishing + male squirting

Thanks bro jlkl for the contact.
Visit last week
Pros - massage was good, don’t be fooled by her small frame
- very patient to explain what’s she doing and how to maintain at home

Cons- some bros might feel too much talking
- just 2 curtains to separate the naked you from other bros in waiting

Overall will return as service is good, damage is reasonable
Old 31-07-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
dunce34 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydunce34 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just finished my slot with BB. Thanks @jlkl for the contact! Interesting experience. From back to front, surprisingly strong for her size.
As other bros said, she tends to talk a lot, but it's more along the lines of education rather than inane small talk or flirting. Overall experience was good.

Downside is the customer before me overran his timing, ended up having to wait close to 20 mins before.

RTM: yes, if in the area and depending on whether the supposed benefits of her massage come true.

Please request CTC from OP if interested.
Old 31-07-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunce34 View Post
Just finished my slot with BB. Thanks @jlkl for the contact! Interesting experience. From back to front, surprisingly strong for her size.
As other bros said, she tends to talk a lot, but it's more along the lines of education rather than inane small talk or flirting. Overall experience was good.

Downside is the customer before me overran his timing, ended up having to wait close to 20 mins before.

RTM: yes, if in the area and depending on whether the supposed benefits of her massage come true.

Please request CTC from OP if interested.

Thanks for the fr.
Depends on individual, some may take few sessions to see the benefits while some experience quite instant reward.
Old 09-08-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
Colgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud of

As promise this is my short fr.
Visited her on 8/8. Not a syt but hey. I’m not here for sensual but more on to service my tool. As this was my first visit here she smack my ass when i was changing in the small curtain room.

Next comes the massage. Dun be fooled by her petite size, her massage really packs a punch.

She tease abit while carassing my balls when i was lying face down. Feeling was shiok. Was asked to turn over and she begin her teaching explaining to me in details what she is doing and guiding me to massage on my own if possible at home.

She did abit of prostrate massage and i gt the urge to pee but no pee came out. The balls massage was abit painful as it was my first time doing but the pain was acceptable after about 5mins.

Finally rocket lift off and next comes the squirting. Omg. I actually have the peeing feeling and pee three times. She mentioned that if cannot pee after u shoot means u have problem so i feel kindda relieve that my tool is at least still functioning well.

Paid up and left and this will definitely be my go to if i wan to service my tool. Thanks jlkl for the intro.
Old 12-08-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 0
undftd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyundftd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks @jlkl for the intro on Lisa.

Reservist over finally got time to visit.

Went for waxing. Lisa took my first time.
Quite meticulous. Apply powder and make will use tweezers make sure the smaller hair all gone. Then she offer another $10 to do my armpits.

When main objective complete she ask if want side dish. Agreed on 1b then settle and wash up.

Looks: 9/10 (milf she 30+ but super my Cai)
Boobs: 7/10 not sure if enhanced

Please ask @jlkl if you want the contact.
Old 12-08-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by undftd View Post
Thanks @jlkl for the intro on Lisa.

Reservist over finally got time to visit.

Went for waxing. Lisa took my first time.
Quite meticulous. Apply powder and make will use tweezers make sure the smaller hair all gone. Then she offer another $10 to do my armpits.

When main objective complete she ask if want side dish. Agreed on 1b then settle and wash up.

Looks: 9/10 (milf she 30+ but super my Cai)
Boobs: 7/10 not sure if enhanced

Please ask @jlkl if you want the contact.
Thks for the fr. Glad you enjoyed.
Old 13-08-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Sweetmelody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind soul can share BB contact pls? Pm me.. thanks in advance.
Old 17-08-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Sweetmelody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro JL for the contact.

Visited this week

Pros
- Full solid massage. From head to neck to shoulders to back to arms and then legs for a good solid 40 minutes.
- Very patient in explaining what she is doing during the treatment and how to self maintain your tool at home.
- Very professional in her field. Managed to experience what "male squirting" is for the first time post cum and had squirted twice. Totally mind blown. She wanted me to squirt for the 3rd but I had to beg her to stop as my butt cheeks are already spasm-ing with heavy contractions.

Cons
- Shop is small. Just 2 curtains to separate the naked you from the walking space. Can hear chattering outside as well. Small issue for me. Definitely not for bros who want alot of privacy like the HC spas.
- Started 10 minutes later than the arranged timing. Not a big issue for me, but some bros might want the appointments on time.

Overall will return as service is very good and damage is also reasonable. Thanks to bro JL again. Please get contact from him if you wish.
Old 18-08-2023, 02:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
ninjashott is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkl View Post
Thanks for the fr.
Depends on individual, some may take few sessions to see the benefits while some experience quite instant reward.
Hi bro jlkl can share contact? Thanks.
Old 18-08-2023, 02:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
ninjashott is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anybody can share contact? Thanks.
Old 18-08-2023, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
Hagai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHagai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Please pm contact, bro. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkl View Post
Thks for the fr. Glad you enjoyed.
Old 18-08-2023, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 20
Epzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@jikl can share contact?
Old 20-08-2023, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
infidel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyinfidel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally found time to visit BB, thanks bro jikl for the contact. What an experience.

First the bad: very cramped space. Even by standard of curtain setup, this is the smallest I've been to. And also bump into people in waiting area, hear another bro in next curtain, and bumped into an uncle cooking in the kitchen when I went to wash up in the bathroom. Be warned if you're not comfortable with these.

With that out of the way: the service itself was fantastic. Very efficient with her massage: she moved very fast massaging all of my body - I think she's trying to ensure enough time for her specialty without shortchanging me from body massage. But despite moving very quickly, she managed to deliver full strength and adjusted the techniques according to my body problems. And I have a lot. Definitely top notch masseuse.

For the main event, she seems to also adjust the JG accordingly. My Chinese is P1 level, so I couldnt really understand all her "education talk", but I think she was telling me why mine needs more push than pull. She even taught me the key moves so I can continue doing myself to maintain at home. Can really fill her commitment to her craft.

And of course, the squirting. My god, in the first instance my cum was already very intense, so I thought it was over. Then she forced me into overdrive, bucking all over the small massage bed and whimpering while forcing myself to be silent because of the curtain setting. Three times. She seemed to take pleasure or pride in managing to make me squirt again when I thought I was spent. and then again.

In retrospect I think some other ML has made me squirt before after some prostate massage, but not as intense as this. And not multiple times.

I'm definitely going to be back. even if not for the very intense squirting, then for the body massage and gun maintenance.
Old 20-08-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Overdue FR for Lisa. Thanks jlkl for the contact.

Visited Lisa after she move to her new location from BB.

Lisa is a young milf IMO. Quite chio. She was in sailor type dress showing her nice cleavage when I visited. Her massage ok though I hope it could be stronger and JG was standard as I am not really a believer and don't have high expectations for it. No offence to Bros who go for it. Place is relative clean with shower cubicle.
Standard rates and service for GQ. I didn't ask whether are there any other service.
Old 20-08-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qweqweboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody can share contact for this thks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1