The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-01-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: G-Club/KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
So bro narmlo, if I need an agent in bkk, so look for u?
:-)
What service u need?
Old 18-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Rao2 near Major at Phahonyothin (sorry bad spell)? Never got to other Rao at Pattanakan end, though lured by neon lights. Hear from well versed cabbie now shifted to Udom Suk (bit nearer to suk 101 stretch). I asked long time back, if anyone did this Rao and was it any good for takeaway
You can view their websites for more info.

http://www.raolounge.com/
Old 19-01-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
You can view their websites for more info.

http://www.raolounge.com/
Bro BD, we know you are a Monte Carlo faithful and we know why 555+

Old 19-01-2014, 09:23 AM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Bro BD, we know you are a Monte Carlo faithful and we know why 555+
LOL, I'm not their faithful but I do like this type of entertainment concept.
Some said I was a Claudia faithful for more than 10 years.
Care to join me.

You must be the Kapoo massage faithful too. Which one is your favourite.?
Old 19-01-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
LOL, I'm not their faithful but I do like this type of entertainment concept.
Some said I was a Claudia faithful for more than 10 years.
Care to join me.

You must be the Kapoo massage faithful too. Which one is your favourite.?
Which one is my favorite? Too many to list 555+

A glass of wine after a good session is like heaven!
Old 19-01-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Which one is my favorite? Too many to list 555+

A glass of wine after a good session is like heaven!
No wonder you need a walking stick and lot of tonic and V & C pills.

Is it...didn't know about it, will follow your advice.
Old 19-01-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
No wonder you need a walking stick and lot of tonic and V & C pills.

Is it...didn't know about it, will follow your advice.
555+ They are all I need....

and

Old 19-01-2014, 06:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Cash

Quote:
555+ They are all I need....

Be careful the cash collapsed and buried you alive!
Old 19-01-2014, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Nabei I see the quality of all these PIMP club or the Kapoo Clubs...makes me sibei frustrated because I always go BKK alone then going PIMP would be too expensive and the girls dun confirm go BOOM BOOM with you, then Kapoo, mostly no BOOM BOOM...sibei frustrated ah! Can see no touch like that

So have been sticking to Nataree, only managed to go there twice this trip...2 SYTs both 20 years old, but this 2 younger ones seem not willing to do twice while the last time round, I got 26 or 27 year olds who automatically do 2 times with me....
Old 19-01-2014, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
I always go BKK alone then going PIMP would be too expensive and the girls dun confirm go BOOM BOOM with you, then Kapoo, mostly no BOOM BOOM...sibei frustrated ah!
No need to be frustrated!!

Some of Pimp girls do provide FJ and tabao service. Just ask the mama which one is able to do FJ and tabao service.

For kapoo despite majority doesn't do FJ, there's still some managed to get FJ from these kapoo girls. Need to trial and error.
Old 19-01-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
No need to be frustrated!!

Some of Pimp girls do provide FJ and tabao service. Just ask the mama which one is able to do FJ and tabao service.

For kapoo despite majority doesn't do FJ, there's still some managed to get FJ from these kapoo girls. Need to trial and error.
Ya I did read sometimes some girls from PIMP willing to FJ, but then I still must go in and spend to buy the packages first right Cannot like go in like Nataree, see girl nice and check out....of course I dun mind buying the girls a couple of drinks and having a couple myself...but I confirm one person cannot buy package one haha!

Ya for Kapoo, next time I will try those more popular ones to try first like Kitty at RCA...cos I dun speak Thai at all although I went there many times...scare very difficult to communicate...but the girls wah lan is so tight the body....

Kam Sia to bros here for sharing....

I also think I have eliminated Poseidon forever from my list to visit....the girls there, although got pretty ones but service really too far away from Nataree....
Old 19-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I also think I have eliminated Poseidon forever from my list to visit....the girls there, although got pretty ones but service really too far away from Nataree....
Just because a place isn't that great right now doesn't mean it won't have a resurgence in the future. That is the nature of the MP business in Ratchada. I remember back in '05-'06 when Poseidon was King. The model lounge there used to be very good. I got a girl who looked like a korean k-pop singer in the ML.

Girls tend to move around when they see better opportunities.
Old 19-01-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Just because a place isn't that great right now doesn't mean it won't have a resurgence in the future. That is the nature of the MP business in Ratchada. I remember back in '05-'06 when Poseidon was King. The model lounge there used to be very good. I got a girl who looked like a korean k-pop singer in the ML.

Girls tend to move around when they see better opportunities.
Ok when I said forever, in Bangkok terms, it means "until the next visit"
Old 20-01-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Be careful the cash collapsed and buried you alive!
555+ If I were to go, I prefer a couple of puyings on top, and then the cash!

Quote:
Nabei I see the quality of all these PIMP club or the Kapoo Clubs...makes me sibei frustrated because I always go BKK alone then going PIMP would be too expensive and the girls dun confirm go BOOM BOOM with you, then Kapoo, mostly no BOOM BOOM...sibei frustrated ah! Can see no touch like that

So have been sticking to Nataree, only managed to go there twice this trip...2 SYTs both 20 years old, but this 2 younger ones seem not willing to do twice while the last time round, I got 26 or 27 year olds who automatically do 2 times with me....
No need to be frustrated. Just heed to bro Nonteerak and bro MO's good advice!

My problem is that it doesn't matter where I go, I get this a lot...

Last edited by Soopafly; 20-01-2014 at 08:04 AM.
Old 20-01-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
enova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been anonymously surfing SBF and once in awhile met some SBF bros here but never posted. Felt that i should give back to the benefit for all. So here goes my first FR.

Have been going to Bkk quite frequently but usually hit up Funky/Nunglen/Fala, not these vice places haha... Will post what we did as group.

First night
touched down around 8pm. Called my thai friend and told me that Pimp has a concert and must pay 1000thb for entry. BUT would be free if we arrived before 930pm. MAI TU LIAO! We chiong to Pimp in our berms and our luggage to save 1000thb per person which was utterly stupid in my IMO. Bloody taxi driver tried to chop us and brought us on a longer route which ended up being nearer to our hotel so we detoured there (thank you Google maps). Reached Pimp around 10:45pm, and still had tonnes of girls (thank you Thailand). Told the mummy we wanted girls that could bring back home, sadly the line up was nothing compared what was on offer outside. I choose a really white girl, hot body with those cat ears headband from that lineup... REGRETS... i later realised she was wearing stockings (hairy leg ALERT!). 30mins later i asked her to fuck off and choose a super hot girl.
In my opinion you can charm alot of these thai girls (including ktv girls), and get freebies. But i have to admit, language barrier makes it much more difficult. Most of my friends brought back their girls and the price vary from 2000-6000 baht.

2nd day
we headed to Nana around 8pm. Checked out Rainbow and nothing compared to what it was 3-4 years ago. Dont bother going there. Beer is cheap though at 100thb.
We headed to Thermae, and was pleasantly surprised that its still as good as it once was or even better. We stayed there about 2 hours and just hang out. This super hot girl came through the door and my friend just zoned in on her within seconds. Turns out that she went to Singapore before and spoke pretty good english. He claims the GFE was off the hook. Initially wanted to book her later on Fri/Sat for the whole night. But he couldnt tahan and just did ST with her. Since it was a weekday, most of the girls didnt do LT. Initially wanted to bring them to RCA or bring back to our apartment to party but that didnt fall through. ST is around 2000thb i think.

TBC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1