The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-05-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
What is Uruguay without Suarez? Still remember how he single-handedly brought his country to the semis in the last WC? His unforgettable handball agt Ghana drew a lot of criticism but it was that vital n some say brilliant intervention that got Uruguay thru.

Many of my Pool frens say for the sake of Pool its better for Suarez to miss WC so that he's well rested for the new bpl season. I fully agree. As an England fan too, I don't mind if Suarez misses the World Cup.
Diego Forlan was the top scorer for Uruguay in the last WC narrowly losing out the Golden Boot to David Villa.

With Forlan and Cavani also in this year's team...... Uruguay can afford to rest Suarez until the later stages of the WC assuming they get past the 1st round.
Old 24-05-2014, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19901 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Some of the transfer rumour targets for Pool so far ....

Lllana, Shaw, Cole, Bony, Remy, Milner, Caulker, Konoplanka, Shaqiri, Lovren, Vorm, Pedro, Sanchez ...

Now there's even one player dubbed the 'Iranian Messi' targeted by Spurs n Arsenal ...

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/aiden.cu...-iranian-messi

Who would u sign if u r BR? Mine would look someth like this - Vorm, Shaw, Cole, Lllana n Sanchez ... 'Iranian messi' looks like an interesting signing but onli if his price tag isn't too high n he doesn't mind warming the bench.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-05-2014, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Diego Forlan was the top scorer for Uruguay in the last WC narrowly losing out the Golden Boot to David Villa.

With Forlan and Cavani also in this year's team...... Uruguay can afford to rest Suarez until the later stages of the WC assuming they get past the 1st round.
For selfish reason I rather Suarez missed out this WC, thou it means alot to him given his outstanding performance for Liverpool this season. But just afraid if they rush him through the recovery and play in the world cup, the damages caused might extend beyond this WC season and into Liverpool next season challenge..
Old 24-05-2014, 11:46 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
For selfish reason I rather Suarez missed out this WC, thou it means alot to him given his outstanding performance for Liverpool this season. But just afraid if they rush him through the recovery and play in the world cup, the damages caused might extend beyond this WC season and into Liverpool next season challenge..
All the news that Suarez would not play in WC might be football psychology.

Latest report says his op was a success n he might well feature ....

http://www.ftbpro.com/xposts/touchli...gery-a-success

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-05-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lllana, Shaw, Cole, Bony, Remy, Milner, Caulker, Konoplanka, Shaqiri, Lovren, Vorm, Pedro, Sanchez ...
Luke Shaw, Adam Lallana and Pedro would be good signings for Liverpool.

A left-back like Luke Shaw is exactly what we need right now to solve the problematic left back position for the long term. He is young and exciting and will definitely do well at Liverpool given how Brendan Rodgers isn't afraid to give youngsters to perform. A good example would be Jon Flanagan and Raheem Sterling. Going to Brazil for the World Cup as a back up to Leighton Baines shows how good he has been for Southampton this season.

Adam Lallana is versatile and can play across the midfield. With Bredan Rodgers preferring to use Philippe Coutinho in a less advanced role beside Joran Henderson, Lallana would be a good player to take over Coutinho's role as a playmaker and he can also be deployed out wide. He will also travel to Brazil to represent England at the World Cup.

Pedro is also versatile and can play across the front 3. He is comfortable with both feet and will provide good width for Liverpool, with Raheem Sterling the only other recognised winger. There were many occasions where Brendan Rodgers had to play other players such Sturridge, Suarez, Coutinho and Henderson on the flanks. Alexis Sanchez is a very similar player to Pedro and I wouldn't mind Liverpool signing either one of them.

It'll be good if Caulker and Lovren can sign for Liverpool, provided Liverpool sell of some of our existing defenders. Currently we have Skrtel, Agger, Toure and Sakho in our centre back positions. I'm unconvinced by Toure and I'll sell him if I were Brendan Rodgers and keep the other 3. Tiago Ilori is still too inexperienced and it'll be good if we can loan him to an English club, ideally one in the BPL. Lovren is a better choice over Caulker simply because he is more versatile and can play in various positions.

It's unlikely Man City will sell Milner, more so to a direct title rival. We have Suarez and Sturridge, so we don't need other centre forwards. It would be a waste of money if we signed Remy or Bony. Konoplyanka and Shaqiri will be alternative for Alexis Sanchez and Pedro. We have Pepe Reina coming back on loan and unless we sell him, I don't think we should waste money on another keeper. Ashley Cole will be an expensive stop gap for Liverpool's left back problem.
Old 24-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Some of the transfer rumour targets for Pool so far ......

LFC has put Agger on the transfer list (he is available for £12m) so a CB is priority for BR...... Lovren fits the role perfectly as he is versatile and can play in all the positions across the defence line and DM too..... but more importantly he is a natural leader and that quality has been missing from our defence after Carragher left. None of our current defenders are able to organise and lead the defence lines.

Forget about Luke Shaw as he has set his eyes on going to Man Utd and tweeted he is NOT a fan of Liverpool...... no point in getting a player who does not want to play for us.
Old 24-05-2014, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some of the transfer rumour targets for Pool so far ....

Who would u sign if u r BR? Mine would look someth like this - Vorm, Shaw, Cole, Lllana n Sanchez ... 'Iranian messi' looks like an interesting signing but onli if his price tag isn't too high n he doesn't mind warming the bench.
Liverpool should be getting players who knows about champions league football.
Old 26-05-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

Some of the outrageous n sensational transfer news over the weekend ....

Arsenal and Liverpool Set to Battle Over AC Milan's Mario Balotelli

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/jordan.s...ario-balotelli

Real Madrid prepare £100m bid for Liverpool's Luis Suarez

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...-s-Luis-Suarez

I hope the news abt Ballotelli was only meant as a joke to sensationalize. Cannot imagine Pool signing 'The Crazy One' n his silly antics potentially costing us points.

Ok, Real's interest on Suarez has been around for quite some time. To bid 100m is kinda insane but then they alr paid 80m for Bale so an additional 20m for Suarez who's better all round ain't that astronomical right? If the news is credible then Pool would hv the kind of dilemma when Real offered to buy CR7 for a then record of 80m. One man does not make a team but 100m is a hell lot of $$$ n would go a long way to restructure the squad!

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-05-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Some of the outrageous n sensational transfer news over the weekend ....

Arsenal and Liverpool Set to Battle Over AC Milan's Mario Balotelli

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/jordan.s...ario-balotelli

Real Madrid prepare £100m bid for Liverpool's Luis Suarez

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...-s-Luis-Suarez

I hope the news abt Ballotelli was only meant as a joke to sensationalize. Cannot imagine Pool signing 'The Crazy One' n his silly antics potentially costing us points.

Ok, Real's interest on Suarez has been around for quite some time. To bid 100m is kinda insane but then they alr paid 80m for Bale so an additional 20m for Suarez who's better all round ain't that astronomical right? If the news is credible then Pool would hv the kind of dilemma when Real offered to buy CR7 for a then record of 80m. One man does not make a team but 100m is a hell lot of $$$ n would go a long way to restructure the squad!
fair enuff..... pool shd put in a clause if madrid win the champs league with suarez than another 30 mil for us....
Old 27-05-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if LFC should sell Suarez for 100m. Without Suarez spearheading the attack it's difficult to crack the top 3 in EPL.

My wish is to see Suarez leading Pool versus Real Madrid in next season CL final
Old 27-05-2014, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Not sure if LFC should sell Suarez for 100m. Without Suarez spearheading the attack it's difficult to crack the top 3 in EPL.

My wish is to see Suarez leading Pool versus Real Madrid in next season CL final
well u are right....pool shd keep thier best players...if they wanna built a strong team...and the grass is always not greener on the other side...if suarez goes he will just be another star name at RM.... u can say with the money pool can go out and buy players....but look happened at spurs.....
Old 29-05-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck mates.

Spurs has joined the race to sign Adam Lallana.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 29-05-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Good luck mates.

Spurs has joined the race to sign Adam Lallana.

Pierre.
Lallana has set his heart on joining Liverpool...... unless some unforeseen drastic happenings occur...... he should be wearing the Liverbird crest next season.
Old 30-05-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

Rickie Lambert set for £4m Liverpool move after Reds hold talks with Southampton over England striker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...d-striker.html

Saw the news this morning n was quite surprised cos Pool policy is more pro to signing young players. But 4m for a player who had performed outstandingly last season might be a good bargain, esp if he can last us for 3-5 years.

Sturridge, u better watch out!!!

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 30-05-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rickie Lambert set for £4m Liverpool move after Reds hold talks with Southampton over England striker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Lallana has set his heart on joining Liverpool......
seems like many clubs are raiding the saints
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1