The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 13-08-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
The only problem is that Lallana is out injured for between 4 to 6 weeks.
Like that bo pian what.. sigh. Whoever we sign may also get injured. If we add in a striker just to cover injury, our wage bill will be very high. When everyone is fully fit, we are going to end up with a bench full of high earning substitutes. Now got financial fair play, not so easy to feed a bench full of high earning substitutes.
Old 13-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Like that bo pian what.. sigh. Whoever we sign may also get injured. If we add in a striker just to cover injury, our wage bill will be very high. When everyone is fully fit, we are going to end up with a bench full of high earning substitutes. Now got financial fair play, not so easy to feed a bench full of high earning substitutes.
Charity Shield...Man City send a team without an English player...haha...what a joke...think Lampard is there just to show they have English bloke...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-08-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Charity Shield...Man City send a team without an English player...haha...what a joke.
I read somewhere that the winners of the Charity Shield tend not to end up winning the League. Maybe that is why Man City give chance. Haha.
Old 13-08-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I read somewhere that the winners of the Charity Shield tend not to end up winning the League. Maybe that is why Man City give chance. Haha.
yup...winner of Charity Shield somehow jinxed...

Old 13-08-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is easy to criticise but you got to bear in mind the fact that we did sign a lot of players this transfer window. It is not easy to sign a top player, let alone many top players at the same period in time. Lallana can back up as a No 9 I feel. Lallana can play like Peter Beardsley.
The criticism was right, nail it. Our transfer policy is a complete laughing stock when dealing with Suarez's departure. Eto still can score a few goals, but we are going from a £75m player regarded as the best striker in the world to an old, well past his sell by date Eto. This is Liverpool, with prestige heritage not any other FC.

Should Sturridge gets a long term injury, is this the player we can then rely on, playing 90 mins, 3 matches a week? Anyway, as a Liverpool fan, hopefully we sign another Roger Miller, Eto...

Old 13-08-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Our 8th signing, Liverpool agrees Alberto Moreno deal
Old 13-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The criticism was right, nail it. Our transfer policy is a complete laughing stock when dealing with Suarez's departure. Eto still can score a few goals, but we are going from a £75m player regarded as the best striker in the world to an old, well past his sell by date Eto. This is Liverpool, with prestige heritage not any other FC.

Should Sturridge gets a long term injury, is this the player we can then rely on, playing 90 mins, 3 matches a week? Anyway, as a Liverpool fan, hopefully we sign another Roger Miller, Eto...
If Liverpool is looking for a nagging striker...... I wonder why Liverpool never approach the BEST STRIKER in the world who is playing in our very own S-league........ Alexandra Duric!

Yes it is on official record that Duric has the highest goals per match ratio returns amongst all the worlds' FIFA registered players.
Old 13-08-2014, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

No wonder Liverpool was rated the 5th among the top 5 to win the BPL , even behind our fiercest rival Manure

Eto ....... I am speechless
Old 13-08-2014, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Liverpool do have 4 competitions that they are involved in right ? Also what happen if DS or RS got injured or worse still suffer a dry spell ? Who is going to fill the void ? It would be nice to see the firepower even on the bench.It would give BR more options.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 13-08-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
No wonder Liverpool was rated the 5th among the top 5 to win the BPL , even behind our fiercest rival Manure

Eto ....... I am speechless
I really shake head. Liverpool had a year to look for LS replacement and looks like they are going to get screwed. I wonder why they leave it so late for a striker. I am sure Liverpool would already have gotten the money from the sale of LS.

LiverpoolClown
Old 13-08-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

Kolo Toure decided to stay at Anfield and fight his place on the team.

LiverpoolClown
Old 14-08-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

We need a goalkeeper...!!!!
BR can't be serious to depends on Jones as backup... it so then i'll spending every weekend praying that SM do3s not get an injury or red card....!!!
Old 14-08-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23700 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Hope BR is right about the Southampton duo. I just felt we overpaid for them! Dzeko should be an important target for pool la! BR just got a very high ego!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-08-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Hope BR is right about the Southampton duo. I just felt we overpaid for them! Dzeko should be an important target for pool la! BR just got a very high ego!
dun think MC selling Dzeko who just signed on new contract recently...this guy is not cheap...and he is like Ole Solsjaer for MU in the past...

Old 14-08-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23700 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun think MC selling Dzeko who just signed on new contract recently...this guy is not cheap...and he is like Ole Solsjaer for MU in the past...
Lol! Don't think we have many choices !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1