The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
they passing on the hotel charges to customers...tat's why the high price...not because the wl is better...few of their wls only staying 2 weeks then rtc...
Lucky I save 90 to try Tina @ their shop …. Not worth to pay additional cost at the hotel for it.
In the shop can hear next door FL moan loudly and the banging phek phek sound
Dam excited … hahaha
Old 18-08-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 4
Hamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant future

Anyone try this Axxxxx Wellness Spa at SYed Alwi Road. Drove pass. Looks like black glass shop. Any FR? Or stay far away “siam”
Old 19-08-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Noted, thx again man.

Quote:
coco can try if her style is ur type..at least she put in effort and wouldn't rush..tip her and she et you video the fj session..if you want other specials just ask her but tips needed..
Old 19-08-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
coco can try if her style is ur type..at least she put in effort and wouldn't rush..tip her and she et you video the fj session..if you want other specials just ask her but tips needed..
According to Bella, Yujia allows video taking too.

Eva ok with it but discuss with her in person, she mention it when I ask about extras she open to doing. I didn't took the offer, only went for the sashimi option. There are things she offers which the bosses didn't know about.

Last edited by NastyThaiboy; 19-08-2023 at 10:25 AM.
Old 21-08-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
According to Bella, Yujia allows video taking too.

Eva ok with it but discuss with her in person, she mention it when I ask about extras she open to doing. I didn't took the offer, only went for the sashimi option. There are things she offers which the bosses didn't know about.
their prcs start allow video taking and wat u refer to as sashimi after boss bring in those japs...japs all doing it so some prcs follow suit..

think their jap now in sg business not good...price drop lol..
Old 21-08-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
their prcs start allow video taking and wat u refer to as sashimi after boss bring in those japs...japs all doing it so some prcs follow suit..

think their jap now in sg business not good...price drop lol..
Saw the jap fl price drop , but one not so pretty as the previous one.
Few of the current prc service got the GL standard
Old 22-08-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 3
Rabaraba85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I get what you're saying... I guess Bella and Miu Miu have been quite good to me. Known them for many many years and have patronized them and their businesses through the good and bad, and helped them resolve issues a few years back. I've many instances where both Bella and Miu Miu have told me don't bother cos its not my type, or go for shorter $150 than $200 cos they know the girl can't take a banging for long. Bella in particular is more emotive and tends to speak her mind more, whereas Miu Miu is more aunty in personality but manages herself better.

I agree that Tina is nothing great to shout about. Eva is a different kitten once she know you and that will unlock additional services for a price. Si Si, Mandy and Le Le (I still hook up with M and LL when I'm in GZ, and Eva sometimes when we happen to be HKG) are the more recent regulars for me and I would say their service is top notch from day 1, although they have their bad moments. Yang Yang is good too but she can't last long, and I get tired of her niang voice. I'd say UWR is not consistent but because they have so many girls coming through their doors, the chances of getting an "A" girl is much better than some shops.

Quote:
bella & miu are boss..sure say their wls are good even if they are not...after customers tried...even if we feedback service bad...they wouldn't care...money already in their pocket...just sweet talk sayang customers and ask them go try anotger one..while behind our back say we are picky customers...i heard bella complained bout their customers multiple times before..

bella recommedation not always good...the last 2 wls (evs & tina) she recommed me try both lousy...minimal service...fast & basic..they more suited for those shopping centres one lady shop...those doing quickie & in out 20mins fast turnover type..eva spend more time cuddling then actual service...
Old 22-08-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Wah. Why UWR so much heat recently until got ppl taking video of the entrance? ��

Last time mention about them, someone say the boss want low profile.

I was bioing Moka and Cherry until I saw some of their unfiltered videos. Abit CMI to me leh.I think coco and yunxi look hot.
Old 23-08-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

The belle and miu is alwi road or Kitchener road ??

If it’s awid road the ground floor one opp the bliss spa ?
Old 23-08-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
huangjosk is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
Wah. Why UWR so much heat recently until got ppl taking video of the entrance? ��

Last time mention about them, someone say the boss want low profile.

I was bioing Moka and Cherry until I saw some of their unfiltered videos. Abit CMI to me leh.I think coco and yunxi look hot.
Yunxi is one of the better ones in the current batch. RTF few times already, body and looks solid like the pictures, confirm no regrets. Not sure if she got extra menu like the other girls but so far only RTF her at this joint.
Old 23-08-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 11
idunno1234 is a splendid one to beholdidunno1234 is a splendid one to beholdidunno1234 is a splendid one to beholdidunno1234 is a splendid one to beholdidunno1234 is a splendid one to beholdidunno1234 is a splendid one to behold

Recently kena a viet around this area. Standard GQ market rate for HJ. Quite hardworking when massage new to this trade. Seems a bit reserve doing nothing more than Hj but managed to touch her through her panties. She is wet. Can PM if interested.
Old 24-08-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Hi bros anyone tried the MLs from 135jb? Have CC on my wc but yet to go try.haha paranoid nowadays
Old 24-08-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 9
Starx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Hi bros anyone tried the MLs from 135jb? Have CC on my wc but yet to go try.haha paranoid nowadays
What's there to be paranoid of? You scare of being cheated? If the ml doesn't match the photo or really buey gum your taste just walk out and move on. Don't be paiseh at all... Just like if you're spending $100 over at a restaurant and the food sucks, what do you do?
Old 24-08-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Riskrelic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by idunno1234 View Post
Recently kena a viet around this area. Standard GQ market rate for HJ. Quite hardworking when massage new to this trade. Seems a bit reserve doing nothing more than Hj but managed to touch her through her panties. She is wet. Can PM if interested.
Hi, i am interested. Kindly share contact. Thank you
Old 24-08-2023, 09:23 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Unlike few months back...she is haggard now

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1