The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-05-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengdingsheng View Post
see my previous post, I say its only a matter of time before substandard 120 model become a norm..

Yes some are probably worth it. like Ini. debatable since some 110 give almost as good service as her.

SH Ivy was the next who cant give proper massage but charge $120 for BJ so maybe some think close 1 eye go once..

BUt from now on, what happen that OKTs will start pushing $120 on us suckers.. because of the deteriorating general quality of all the MLs.

So we are rewarding lousy service ?

you may think $10 more once a while no big deal but 70% of the time, we got PS blurred pics who look nothing like on the ad.

For those who suggest that orchard road deserve a premium, you are just kidding yourself, no one ask them to rent orchard road, I dun see geylang ML giving discount do you?

I suggested a concerted effort by all the bros here to boycott all MLs asking for $120, this is the only way price will come down.
secondly I suggest even if you do visit $120 and no matter how good they, please do not share any FR, let them rot til prices come down

we all know even a substandard ML can easily get by on $70/hr with only a few customers a day. stop coming out with your own excuses for the price hike.

The price hike only happened because we are kum gong. These are just MLs low barrier to entry anyone can do. By all means tip the ANg pais if you want to reward them for good jobs but $110/$120 should not be a standard for all.

There are plenty of good $100 ML around like Mayee who provide GFE that far surpass $110 MLS.. please do share and promote these $100.

These MLs are all organized by OKTs to charge $120, if the bros here dun organized ourselves, we are just cai tao waiting to be chop.

it probably wont work. and this post will probably be deleted. and I will get zapped by all the OKTs advertisers. but hey its worth a shot..
Trying to be neutral here, and hoping it's not my MR that sparked off your rant about the prices of certain MLs

MLs are just like any other services provided in different lines. Services will often be provided in different tiers with different costs. Most will cater to the masses looking for value for money options and this is normal since most of us are not super rich. Some service providers feel they can afford to charge a higher fee due to some reasons, and it's up to the consumer to decide if it's worth paying.

If those charging higher fees are unable to justify it, clients will naturally stay away and they will have to drop their prices or improve their services. Going to MLs is not a necessity(?) so if they were to raise their prices to unreasonable rates across the board, I'm sure business will drop and they will have to adjust their prices accordingly.

As for those rich bros who can afford to splurge on their fave MLs, we can't stop them from doing so anyway. Life is always unfair

So just go with whoever you think is worth your money and let market forces dictate the rest
Old 27-05-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
iscreaming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Worldwide inflation bros, guess most bros here have not been to china, the prices there r sky high now. So if the price is not right, don't think these gals will come here anymore. They r going towards america, south anerica , spain ,dubai etc where customers pay much higher prices than here. Pple in shanghai, beijing r alrdy paying as much as 5000rmb for 1 shot. Do u think these gals will come n let us do them for 100sin? Most of them that really come r usually working at lower class outlets, even so, these places r alrdy charging 500 to 1000rmb per shot. But of course, at countryside, u still can get 150 rmb per shot.so i guess u guys decide, but i agree, some fls/ mls r not worth paying the price they ask. Not trying to start a war, just to let everyone see the clearer picture.
Old 27-05-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4321 / Power: 17
naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxstik View Post
MIMI
http://www.shenhua69.com/mmimi/

Stay away at all cost if possible or you will regret.

Very lousy service and looks doesn't match the photo at all. We confirm a timing and when I reach she called me and guided me to her location. Once door open, I was look totally from photo and wanted to walk away. She got those big mouth and her teeth is slanted dam gross. But she's got fair and smooth skin. So I told myself maybe just give her a shot service might be good since she's not pretty which means not many bros will book her.

Went to bath and hopping everything will be perfect.

My worse nightmare came when the massage started, she rush thru everything in 15mins like rushing to fly back to China. After that she asked me to turn over n start to BM for 1min, I felt something was wrong why so fast and kept myself positive thinking maybe she want to give me 2 shot and she started to BBBJ me it was not bad honestly but a lot of teeth after 1 min she said I'll HJ you now as you cannot come out. I was like wtf seriously.... So after HJ she asked me to shower and when I came out the time left 30mins and she told me next custom is here.....

So I was like wtf ?

When leaving I paid her $80 and she make noise. I said you short change me 30mins and she reply we in this line we don't look at the time. It's the service provided. I was like wtf ?? What service I got ?? I didn't want to make a big fuss paid her full and left

MiMi I hope you reading this comment seriously your attitude and service is rubbish. Please go back China la and don't spoil ShenHua reputation. I always get good ML from ShenHua but you're seriously f**king nonsense. The worse ML I every tried in my whole life. Not pretty is one thing service still like shit that's no no.

MIMI
http://www.shenhua69.com/mmimi/

Looks: 5 – was quite turn off when the door open and wanted to walk away quietly but decided to give her a chance
Body: 7 – slim and fair skin
Boobs: 6 – A+ cup very soft but one of the weirdest boobs I've seen
Massage: 5 – was not too bad but she rush thru everything and massage was done in 15mins
BM: 5 - 1 min job
HJ: 7 – SOP
BBBJ: 1 min n said i took too long cannot cum
CIM: No
Roaming: 3g
Attitude/GFE: 7
RTM: Hell No !!
Time Mgt: 30mins double booked me
WHAT THE !!! Bad attitude , blacklist her from me .
Old 27-05-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On the $120 issue, well said by many Bros. This thread is for consumer awareness from sharing. If you rank your preferences say GFE, nude massage, etc as high, just give the $120 a miss from the genuine FRs and the tiering list from Bro. The point is as stated by a Bro, not to have the seller have the upper hand in influencing prices. Given there are many subjective preferences and chemistries, more elaborations from FRs would help greatly for ALL.
Old 27-05-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengdingsheng View Post
see my previous post, I say its only a matter of time before substandard 120 model become a norm..

Yes some are probably worth it. like Ini. debatable since some 110 give almost as good service as her.

SH Ivy was the next who cant give proper massage but charge $120 for BJ so maybe some think close 1 eye go once..

BUt from now on, what happen that OKTs will start pushing $120 on us suckers.. because of the deteriorating general quality of all the MLs.

So we are rewarding lousy service ?

you may think $10 more once a while no big deal but 70% of the time, we got PS blurred pics who look nothing like on the ad.

For those who suggest that orchard road deserve a premium, you are just kidding yourself, no one ask them to rent orchard road, I dun see geylang ML giving discount do you?

I suggested a concerted effort by all the bros here to boycott all MLs asking for $120, this is the only way price will come down.
secondly I suggest even if you do visit $120 and no matter how good they, please do not share any FR, let them rot til prices come down

we all know even a substandard ML can easily get by on $70/hr with only a few customers a day. stop coming out with your own excuses for the price hike.

The price hike only happened because we are kum gong. These are just MLs low barrier to entry anyone can do. By all means tip the ANg pais if you want to reward them for good jobs but $110/$120 should not be a standard for all.

There are plenty of good $100 ML around like Mayee who provide GFE that far surpass $110 MLS.. please do share and promote these $100.

These MLs are all organized by OKTs to charge $120, if the bros here dun organized ourselves, we are just cai tao waiting to be chop.

it probably wont work. and this post will probably be deleted. and I will get zapped by all the OKTs advertisers. but hey its worth a shot..
Actually, there is a very simple solution to the problem. Don't patronise the MLs. If you need a massage, go to any OSIM shop and ask the sales people to let you try out their massage chairs. They are actually quite good you know. If you think you have too much sperm stored in your balls, grab some Johnson baby oil and wank your cock thinking that a SYT is doing it for you.

OK, apologies for the jibes, but seriously, this isn't a new issue. This issue has been around forever and ever, and will continue to be around. You can't totally trust the MRs here - there is just too much "promotion" of certain MLs, rightly or wrongly - some names will come up again and again and again - Clearly la, Ini la, Hope la, etc. You do not know where you can get value for money. All these are nothing new and unfortunately there is no quick fix solution. You can't do an ISO for this industry. So, as I always say, try at your own risk - how a ML treats another brother does not mean you will be treated the same way. There is no right price - if you think you can afford it, go for it and don't think too much about getting value for money. Think of it like buying 4D/ToTo lor...if you strike good but if your number doesn't come out, then too bad lor...better luck next time.

Cheers
Old 27-05-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
wrxstik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naysmith View Post
WHAT THE !!! Bad attitude , blacklist her from me .
Yes bro I normally don't write review unless they are very bad... So just my 2 cent save your money don't waste your time trying SH69 MiMi. Photo is heavily photoshopped

I was dam pissed. She short change me 30mins, I wanted to pay her $10 less but she still dare to make noise. Never met someone like her so money face.

No looks no service still want to charge so much.

Hope AV catch her and send her back to China so bros here won't get carrot chop by her. Dam dulan...

Hope some bro will go there n carrot chop her also.
Old 27-05-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4321 / Power: 17
naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxstik View Post
Yes bro I normally don't write review unless they are very bad... So just my 2 cent save your money don't waste your time trying SH69 MiMi. Photo is heavily photoshopped

I was dam pissed. She short change me 30mins, I wanted to pay her $10 less but she still dare to make noise. Never met someone like her so money face.

No looks no service still want to charge so much.

Hope AV catch her and send her back to China so bros here won't get carrot chop by her. Dam dulan...

Hope some bro will go there n carrot chop her also.
Best choice for me now 😀
MR for MOON
http://sgfoxy.com/%e6%b0%b4%e6%99%b6-crystal/

Body - 8/10
Awesome 36 "C" Boobs with nice cute nipple 😛45kg 26 years old chio bu

Massage - 9/10
Really lived up to her reputation as top rated in china famous massage palour 皇室假期

Sensual - 9/10
Love her Breast massage, stimulating and heard some bro cum in this prone position while she rubbing on their back.
Good effort and licked every single part of my body front and back, surrender very early. 😜

My ultimate choice for massage , breast rubbing and stimulating licking you can ever find at $100 per hour.
Old 27-05-2016, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
wrxstik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naysmith View Post
Best choice for me now 😀
MR for MOON
http://sgfoxy.com/%e6%b0%b4%e6%99%b6-crystal/

Body - 8/10
Awesome 36 "C" Boobs with nice cute nipple 😛45kg 26 years old chio bu

Massage - 9/10
Really lived up to her reputation as top rated in china famous massage palour 皇室假期

Sensual - 9/10
Love her Breast massage, stimulating and heard some bro cum in this prone position while she rubbing on their back.
Good effort and licked every single part of my body front and back, surrender very early. 😜

My ultimate choice for massage , breast rubbing and stimulating licking you can ever find at $100 per hour.
I very scared now.... After wasting my hard earn $$$.... Maybe I'll take 1-2 weeks break ba....

Have you or anyone tried MGZW TaoZi ? Looks cute... http://mygongzhuwang.com/tao-zi/
Old 27-05-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-xue-massage-2-x-hj/

http://mygongzhuwang.com/xiao-xue-2/

http://sgfoxy.com/%e5%8f%b2%e7%be%8e-hitomi/

RTM Xiao Xue yesterday, but I was a bit reluctant to write a FR because when I wrote a FR for her after my first visit, I kena zapped jialat jialat by someone who accused me of writing a fake FR. I think those bros who visited her after my FR would probably agree that the FR was genuine.

But decided to do my bit to help her because business for her has been very bad, since she left her OKT and ventured out on her own. After she delisted from SH69, it seems that even her regular customers do not know that she's still around as she had told them that she was going back. What really happened to her was that after leaving the OKT, she could no longer stay in her previous place so that the OKT could assign it to another girl in his stable. As a result, she had to move to a hotel where she stayed for a few days till a room was available. Then, during this period, she fell sick and even when she had moved into a new place, she couldn't immediately start work. The long absence, coupled with delisting from SH69, affected her business severely. Hence, she had requested me to help her announce that she's still around for another three weeks or so, and she's now listed with sgbeautycastle, sgfoxy, and gongzhu.

Anyway, back to the massage. Xiao Xue's level of service has not dropped. The massage was properly done from top to toe, and the JG was better than I remembered. In fact, if anything, yesterday's session was more enjoyable as she is now more accustomed to being topless, you need not have to request her to pull down her top and remove her bra. And yes, those lovely pink nipples (the most pinklish I've ever seen in my chionging years) are still quite a turn on. She's also more open in allowing me to touch and feel them, which was certainly quite enjoyable for me, even though I'm not a boobs person. It appears that she's also taken my earlier advice to put her best assets to good use by giving me a breast massage both while I was lying face down and after I had turned over. The area of ops covered the widest possible space that at one point, my eyeballs were staring directly into the two pinkish nips. What a sight! Obviously, I was not able to hold out for too long, given the access to the lovely pair of boobs, that felt soft and natural to the touch.

The session lasted about 55 min, including bathing time, but because business was bad, there was no one lined up after me. Stayed behind and chatted for close to an hour, and this was when she shared with me what she had gone through the past two weeks.

For bros who enjoy a good massage from a hardworking girl who does not shortchange her customers, and incidentally own a pair of nice looking boobs and even better looking pinkish nipples, Xiao Xue provides very good value for $100/-.

(By the way, I really like those new photos of hers in sgfoxy.)

Last edited by JasonJG; 27-05-2016 at 02:02 PM.
Old 27-05-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
nels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

和美 got nice looks and boobs
massage very professional also
got very nice feel she did the b2b
sexy, teasing, a little electrifying
erected nipples caressing my body
engulfed my penis n balls
use her fingers to massage the tip of my penis
shoot my sperms onto her hands
spilled some over to her stomach n thighs
left a happy man, and she's happy to get some tips from me

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=606143
Old 27-05-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TonyTan23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still relatively new to the massage scene so wanna play safe, tried one of the MLs whose name I've seen appear consistently, so I'm here to give my 2cents.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=595017

It was my first time looking for her so she sent a long text with instructions, followed them closely. Arrived at place, was discreet and pretty near an MRT.

Name: Clearly
Looks: 8/10 Very GND, more towards cute IMO
Body: 8/10 Has the body of a SYT, smooth and tender skin.
Boobs: 8.5/10 Nice big B cup, almost C, lovely to grab.
Massage: 9.5/10 I love her massage, it's comparable to legit massage outlets. Very strong and you will fee very relaxed afterwards.
Sensual: 9/10 Lots of pattern, start from stroking my cock from behind to breast massage to catbath.
HJ: 9/10 She laid beside me and could tell I was a little shy so she prompted me to squeeze her boobs and butt. I liked her scent.
GFE: 8.5/10 Even though it's my first time she was very enthusiastic and we talked a lot. IMO, she sounds very mature for her age based.
Old 27-05-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 14
ssbd is a splendid one to beholdssbd is a splendid one to beholdssbd is a splendid one to beholdssbd is a splendid one to beholdssbd is a splendid one to beholdssbd is a splendid one to beholdssbd is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=592323
http://www.shenhua69.com/ini/

go booked this Ang Pai, Ini
she massage in nude, one of those rare MLs who do so
got 2 shots in total, 1st shot in the shower when she "cleaning" me b4 the massage
2nd shot after her massage
the way she does her massage n the stated specials is very erotic and make me very song
actually, it's her looks n figure that make the whole session very song
will try to book her again next week
Old 27-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
TheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
It's been a while since I have last visited ml and after all that's been going on in my life, I thought today was finally the day.

After much browsing, saw the one I liked booked for a 90min session at fp area. Reached 10 mins early, and messaged and called her. No reply, waited for around 25mins. I thought siao liao, so long no massage, then suay suay kenna aeroplane.

Got tired of standing and waiting, went to sit down one corner. Police van reversed into the carpark. Found it fishy I tried to act normal, like waiting to meet a friend. Continued waiting around 30mins more, saw the police van loaded with a few females and males. Pieced the puzzle together, realised the ml might have gotten caught along with some Bros. But I don't know what really happened. But still, feel sibei sian but also damn relieved. Chiong safe Brothers! Take a look at your surrounding before entering or what.

TL;DR: witnessed a raid at area fp today.
Old 27-05-2016, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenniaecr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LTD
http://liltigersden.com/luna/
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=578540
SLG
http://sglonelyguy.com/nancy-massage/
MGZW
http://mygongzhuwang.com/cora/
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=603197

Name:Luna 璐娜

Wanted to book her since quite some time ago, but timing wasn't convenient for me, so only finally managed to get her today. So yup anyway, I'm just gonna do a quick review, but for those who want the TLDR version: Decent Milf looks with good GFE and massage. Will RTM.

I'll be just going through my own experiences, and won't be rating as everyone's opinions and tastes and looks will be different, but what I can say is that, at the very least, you will not be disappointed with her service. Looks wise, 90% similar to photos so no worries, maybe a little more meat but still acceptable for me. Has this MILF-ish vibe which I personally like. Personality wise she's quite cheerful and playful, was frequently teasing me throughout the session.

Moving on, her service was good and did not have the commercial feel. She stripped and joined me in the shower to bathe me, and subsequently unloaded me too, which was done with much grinding and moaning from her. Good start, and after drying up, we proceeded with the massage. Do not be fooled by her small size, for that girl certainly can massage with a lot of strength, and you will not be disappointed if you are a massage kind of person. Particularly enjoyed her backstepping, which for me was the most enjoyable part of the massage. Throughout the massage, she asked if I was ok with the strength, and would ask for permission if she needed to use her phone. Plus points for me.

For the sensual part, she does the usual services (using boobs to rub my body etc) and additionally, did this fake cowgirl thing which turned me on a lot. She also had another trick which I will not spoil , you can find out on your own if you visit (have to pay extra $5 though). For boob lovers, her boobs are not really the biggest, but they are just the right size to grab IMO, and her nips are certainly one of the nicest I have ever seen. Roaming is worldwide (at least from my exp), but as usual, test water first and don't push the limits (like digging using your fingers or roaming south when she's on period).

Overall, if you are looking for both a good massage and sensual aspects, Luna would be a good choice. I usually do not write reviews due to the hassle, but having someone good in both aspects is rare these days, and I hope this helps the bros who are still sitting on the fence. Thanks for reading this long post and happy chionging!
Old 27-05-2016, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
LS Ace is Cool - loads of Potential

These few days seems like a MR competition between Clearly and Ini (Aini).

So many MRs for both of them.

I am Ini supporter though. In fact, she's the only ML I ever visited.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1