The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-05-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkim8732 View Post
Hey Bros, just wondering if the G clubs (The villa, montecarlo) will be open by Friday?...Bunch of homies and I are going Thailand for a bachelor party.....hopefully the curfew will be over then
Big Apple and Maiyake were was open from 10pm to 5am the last few days.
Their modus operandi was if you stayed after 10pm they would "confine" you inside the club until 5am. Pimp tried but was raided on Friday and since been closed.

Take note that it might be difficult to find transport at 5am if your group is large.
Taxis will not go by meter. It would be ideal if you can book a private mini van.
Safe and hassle free and you just pay a bit more. If you need help to book please PM me.

Please note tomorrow curfew times have changed to 1am to 4am.
Old 27-05-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post

Please note tomorrow curfew times have changed to 1am to 4am.
12am or 1am?
Old 28-05-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...s/1124374.html

Confirmed new curfew time now from Midnight to 4am starting from tomorrow 28May2014

At least now much better cheonging time. Even though I would prefer curfew start from 2am LOL
Old 28-05-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
12am or 1am?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...s/1124374.html

Confirmed new curfew time now from Midnight to 4am starting from tomorrow 28May2014

At least now much better cheonging time. Even though I would prefer curfew start from 2am LOL
0001 is 1 minute after midnight

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 28-05-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post
Beginning 28/05/14 the nationwide curfew will be between 0001-0400. Other details unchanged. - OFFICIAL ARMY ANNOUCEMENT
Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
0001 is 1 minute after midnight
Damn....I should have taken bets like i said I wanted to.....for those tat said Curfew will be lifted on 28/5..... .....would have made a small fortune.

Now to see how zhun those tat say by end month the curfew will end....anyone wanna bet against me tat it will go into June 2014??

Gosh i sometimes wonder where all these "fortune tellers" come from.....

Last edited by nookie2612; 28-05-2014 at 09:34 AM. Reason: wrong month mentioned
Old 28-05-2014, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Damn....I should have taken bets like i said I wanted to.....for those tat said Curfew will be lifted on 28/5..... .....would have made a small fortune.

Now to see how zhun those tat say by end month the curfew will end....anyone wanna bet against me tat it will go into July 2014??

Gosh i sometimes wonder where all these "fortune tellers" come from.....
July 2014 is too early for it to end..... I personally think General Prayuth will stay on and become another Dictator like Marcos or Suharto and rule LOS for years to come. As the real life godson of the King..... he has the big shots of the elites backing him as with Prayuth in power..... their fortunes are blessed and bright.
Old 28-05-2014, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

For want of nothing to do I finally read up on my travel insurance policy T&C and was surprised to find that Martial Law is one of the exclusion clauses..... I called up my agent and she confirmed that my policy does not cover places where martial law is declared.

How many of you have the same exclusion clause in your travel insurance?
Old 28-05-2014, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Yes Bro, all travel insurance have a l-o-n-g list of exclusion clauses. "Insurrection , military or usurped power" is one such clause.

I have 3 yearly travel insurance and they all have this clause.

I come at my own risk.

My hotel is only 12% occupany (based on conversation with Rooms Director).

Take care Bros in BKK.

[QUOTE=Ninja_Assassin;11121369How many of you have the same exclusion clause in your travel insurance?[/QUOTE]
Old 28-05-2014, 03:25 AM
Samster

gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

To add-on, extract of MFA quote below is fxxking BS:-

"Singaporeans who are travelling to Thailand should exercise a high degree of caution and take all necessary precautions for personal safety, including purchasing comprehensive travel and medical insurance."

I should ask MFA to find me a travel insurance plan that covers Martial Law, etc.
Old 28-05-2014, 03:38 AM
Samster

Hard Facts:
Thailand's GDP (2012 confirmed numbers) was THB11.375 trillion
Tourism contributes 6-7% of GDP
Say tourist drops 50%, lost to economy = 3% of THB11.375 divided by 365 = THB0.94 billion each day
This is assuming other sectors not affected
Who wants to place a bet on the length of the curfew? 555

Last edited by gsk721g; 28-05-2014 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Error
Old 28-05-2014, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Yes Bro, all travel insurance have a l-o-n-g list of exclusion clauses. "Insurrection , military or usurped power" is one such clause.

I have 3 yearly travel insurance and they all have this clause.

I come at my own risk.

My hotel is only 12% occupany (based on conversation with Rooms Director).

Take care Bros in BKK.
I have a AIG Travel Guard annual plan and called them one day before I travel to. Bangkok on 25 May to check since MFA had issued travel advisory. The person on the phone told me that I will be covered even if MFA issued an advisory against traveling to Thailand. However I should avoid protest sites and must not take part in any political activities in Thailand.

Those with travel insurance might want to call your insurance company to check. I did that after reading their fine prints on the policy and read their definition on "war" which was not very clear, it mentioned military control of a country.
Old 28-05-2014, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
To add-on, extract of MFA quote below is fxxking BS:-

"Singaporeans who are travelling to Thailand should exercise a high degree of caution and take all necessary precautions for personal safety, including purchasing comprehensive travel and medical insurance."

I should ask MFA to find me a travel insurance plan that covers Martial Law, etc.
5555...BroGSK721g....I happen to know the person tat issued the advisory....and I guess tat the answer to ur question is answered below by Bro Aries3288....

I suppose tats why they mentioned COMPREHENSIVE insurance...so good points tat u guys listed out...please do check and confirm before committing to any travel insurance policy. Regardless, i do know tat even if the plan covers u still there will be certain exclusions such as u MUST NOT get involved in protest activities as injuries or loss incurred due to participation of such activity is not covered....(just like if u know a gal is HIV infected but u still choose to screw her raw and get HIV later....blame her or urself??)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
I have a AIG Travel Guard annual plan and called them one day before I travel to. Bangkok on 25 May to check since MFA had issued travel advisory. The person on the phone told me that I will be covered even if MFA issued an advisory against traveling to Thailand. However I should avoid protest sites and must not take part in any political activities in Thailand.

Those with travel insurance might want to call your insurance company to check. I did that after reading their fine prints on the policy and read their definition on "war" which was not very clear, it mentioned military control of a country.
Old 28-05-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

555 Bro Aries, I think you have to check with a Lawyer with expertise with international law and insurance law. Most insurance agents do not know their own products well enough.

I have the same plan as yours as well, but note the exclusions in the super long list of fine print in their website. Anything to do with "military" means NO CLAIM. E.g. be it injured in scuffle with civilian or military guys, or being hit by a bullet (civilian or military), etc. Martial Law is "military"

This is the reason why when HK SAR issues "black" warning to her residents, HKers numbers to Thailand dives because they know insurance does not cover anymore. Having said that, note also that Travel Advisory from Ministry of FA and Travel Insurance exclusion clauses and details are 2 different issues.

Basically, you can assume no coverage unless you can prove the your injury, etc. is NOT as a result, directly or indirectly, from Martial Law.

Cheers and be safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
I have a AIG Travel Guard annual plan ....definition on "war" which was not very clear, it mentioned military control of a country.
Old 28-05-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

Of course Bros can get special separate insurance underwritten for specific countries and circumstances, but prem will be over the top... 555
Old 28-05-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Basically, you can assume no coverage unless you can prove the your injury, etc. is NOT as a result, directly or indirectly, from Martial Law.

Cheers and be safe.
I believe some clarification is in order. I could be wrong but based on my understanding, you make insurance claims by filing a proper report and making a statement of what actually transpired. it is up to the insurance companies to assess your claim and conduct further investigation to prove your claim and statement is not true and violate certain terms in the policies. nowhere in the world is an insurance company automatically assume an injury or loss is caused by a certain situation and require the insured to prove otherwise. if I slip and fall down in my hotel toilet, it is claimable. the insurance cannot and would not automatically assume that the soldiers raided your hotel room and push you causing the fall and require the insured to prove otherwise.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1