The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-05-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengdingsheng View Post
bro, I believe in mkt forces too and but the OKTs are distorting mkt force. They are coordinating price increase across the board while we are just suckers ... What I KPKB is not $120 but $120 across the board because everyone think they deserve it

All OKTs do is get a new ML to charge a high price, no prior MR, get a few clones/suckers to write some MR and if the MLS are just ok ok , suddenly they will get a bunch of us paying premium price for ok ok only service..

why should we pay high price and then they drop their price later if they CMI. WHy cant they prove themselves with good service first and then later the ang pais increase price..

Most of us are not cheapo but we wan to get our Money worth.. 95% of the time blurred pics and actual faces dun match..

ya agreed.. its not the $10 issues, its the across the board increas that will eventually become the norm..
Good ang pai, pay $150 I also song, sucky ML give them $50 I also feel disgusted...

i agree this is largely true and thats how the OKTs think should happen..

4D/ToTo just try our luck because they dun put photos
Based on my very limited knowledge of Economics, I would say that the price increases are not market driven. There are so many girls around, or should I say there is ample supply of girls to choose from to meet the market demand, hence prices should not increase sharply as what we are witnessing the past year or so. I agree with Bro Forumer that there's some form of price-fixing that is taking place, just like what petrol stations do. When Mobil up prices by 3 cents, Shell will follow almost immediately, then Caltex and SPC. So when Little Tiger started pricing the girls at $110, soon Shenhua and the others follow. Then Little Tiger starts to price certain girls at $120, others start to follow suit.

The issue is how then can we force the webmasters to lower prices, just like petrol prices do come down?
Old 28-05-2016, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

since Ivy & Hope is gone.

any big boobs ML worth trying?
recommendation pls
Old 28-05-2016, 01:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why but I seem to be damn horny of late. After Enna, decided I have to determine if Many is the same Many that I visited back in 2014.

Many of Liltiger

Update: The photos on the website are indeed of her. My apologies for the error. It has been alerted to me that they are her if I look hard enough haha.

Location: Central and discreet, but you'll need to get on whatsapp or wechat with her so that she can post you specific directions or you will get lost. Don't use sms unless you can accept mms. Room is a bit old but clean and tidy, with a nice bed and clean towels to lie on.

Looks: Many many many. How she drove me nuts back in 2014 and I wondered if she'll even come back. When Liltiger posted she's back, I was free, she was available, so what the heck, I commando for brothers again.

Oh yes.

This is the same Many as in 2014 I'm so glad. A bit disappointed she didn't remember me but then again, I visited her only a few times back then, and not exactly a regular. But she looks the same, in fact I think she lost a bit of weight. Her sharp facial features are still same same, and she has that naughty smile of hers. UK Size 6, slim but not skinny with nice smooth skin. No fats on her! Nice toned stomach. Definitely early to mid 20s, I would think. For me I like her looks. She greeted me in a glittery black dress and helped me to undress, and I went to shower alone (I prefer it that way). Came back lied on the bed and she took off her dress and started her massage in her g string. Oh man, that body, I can't forget. I won't compare to other MLs because she is a unique package, like my other favourites. Nice perky perfectly shaped Large B small C cups (still trying to figure out if they are enhanced or not), and nice tats on her (will leave you to figure out where!). Some people might like her face, some might not, but her body you can't reject

Massage: Does a good job of massaging me, took up almost 40 minutes. Non oil based pressure massage on the whole body from top to bottom, and definitely got standard, which I like. Not too hard but she puts in an effort to work on my stiff parts. She worked on THE stiff part later... She is playful too, once in a while would just lie down on top of me, and I could feel that nice young body and boobs, warm against my back.. Hmm nice. Playful nibbles and catbaths, and GFE gao gao.

Asked if I wanted HDLY and I said no, don't like. Turned around and she started to work on THE stiff part while in between my legs. A semi JG/HJ began and it was intense, and she was teasing me about it throughout. Then she proceeded to do all the things that drive me crazy, all of which involves my hands on her body everywhere lol, her boobs, my mouth, little kisses (not lips), a lot of heavy breathing, her tongue on my nips, omg, it was nice. I forgot how nice until I exploded and she left me in a blur haze while she went to wash up. Came back and continued with hands and head massage, and because there were no customers after me, she let me stay a wee bit longer to chit chat and catch up. Left at about 1 hr 15 minutes. Very service oriented as before, and very friendly.

She asked me to post an FR here.. Someone must have told her about this thread haha. Well, here you go Many, just cos it's really great to have you back.

RTM? Oh yeah. For her, definitely. I lost my nude massage virginity to her, I believe, so yes, like your first lover, she's someone you'll remember and cherish.

Last edited by stiffness; 29-05-2016 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Correction of error
Old 28-05-2016, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
wrxstik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumer View Post
I almost visited her last week.... lucky i didn't come to think of it.
Yep lucky you... Until now I felt so cheated.... Hope those pros will go there and teach her a lesson...
Old 28-05-2016, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post
To be honest, there's nothing I can suggest because it's not a simple problem as rental.

If I am finger pointing, you should notice I am not finger-pointing at any particular ML, I am finger-pointing at the "industry"...

Who determines everything? Who determines the rate of the ML? Who determines the rent and profit margins from the rentals? Who determines the advertising costs? Etc, etc....

So I am rallying to make known to those determining all these, to not think we are easy victims. And don't give ridiculous justifications for obvious profiteering.

Having said that, we do need "them" as they need us. So let's fairly and symbiotically transact.

Hahaha.... like that's gonna happen. Hopefully we all can help control these hikes.

My $100 best (as good as any you'd meet) - Mayee, Moon and Yuxin/Xiao Yu
My $110 best: Clearly, Erica, Diana
$120 and above: None. No one deserves this amount for handjobs only.
Quote:
bro, I believe in mkt forces too and but the OKTs are distorting mkt force. They are coordinating price increase across the board while we are just suckers ... What I KPKB is not $120 but $120 across the board because everyone think they deserve it

All OKTs do is get a new ML to charge a high price, no prior MR, get a few clones/suckers to write some MR and if the MLS are just ok ok , suddenly they will get a bunch of us paying premium price for ok ok only service..

why should we pay high price and then they drop their price later if they CMI. WHy cant they prove themselves with good service first and then later the ang pais increase price..

Most of us are not cheapo but we wan to get our Money worth.. 95% of the time blurred pics and actual faces dun match..

ya agreed.. its not the $10 issues, its the across the board increas that will eventually become the norm..
Good ang pai, pay $150 I also song, sucky ML give them $50 I also feel disgusted...

Let's try to keep quality girls if she is good she can earn from tips. Like many have suggested the base pricing should remain at 100/110.

Ini is an exception cos she give totally full nude service converting from a fl and been here for a Long time. Newcomers can prove themselves first and increase later with frs from reputable Bros eg those have been visting mls for a quite some time.

My main concern now is that if we do this on the other hand we might prevent quality girls interested in coming here or want to stop work. We actually need a community of Bros to verify that this particular ml deserve an increase anot. So a newcomer who immediately want 150 must be Super chio will need a lot of supports from Bros in this thread.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 28-05-2016, 04:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxstik View Post
Yep lucky you... Until now I felt so cheated.... Hope those pros will go there and teach her a lesson...
i was still contemplating a visit tonight... phew.
Old 28-05-2016, 04:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

short review

www.shenhua69.com/dami

Face : Looks like the pictures posted. Discount 20% due to photoshop. Looks tired, but still syt.

Body : slim with baby fat, very nice to touch.

Boobs : natural with no enhancement. B cups with sensitive nips

Massage : nothing much to shout about. but i wasn't there for the massage

HDLY : erotically done...

HJ : cuddles up to me when pumping my cock. With some sensual moans. Climaxed quite easily,. Was surprised to see the sperm shooting out like a rocket.

GFE : very high... not a time watcher too. Her phone did ring and I told her to pick up. I'm easy with these...

Last edited by Javabeans; 28-05-2016 at 01:39 PM.
Old 28-05-2016, 05:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
iscreaming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

message deleted

Last edited by iscreaming; 22-06-2016 at 07:13 AM.
Old 28-05-2016, 05:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7889 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxstik View Post
MIMI
http://www.shenhua69.com/mmimi/

Stay away at all cost if possible or you will regret.

Very lousy service and looks doesn't match the photo at all.
So after HJ she asked me to shower and when I came out the time left 30mins and she told me next custom is here.....

So I was like wtf ?

When leaving I paid her $80 and she make noise. I said you short change me 30mins and she reply we in this line we don't look at the time. It's the service provided. I was like wtf ?? What service I got ?? I didn't want to make a big fuss paid her full and left
Time Mgt: 30mins double booked me
She is an FL in disguise thus the mindset and business method...
http://sgbeautycastle.com/pinky/
Old 28-05-2016, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
iscreaming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Let's try to keep quality girls if she is good she can earn from tips. Like many have suggested the base pricing should remain at 100/110.

Ini is an exception cos she give totally full nude service converting from a fl and been here for a Long time. Newcomers can prove themselves first and increase later with frs from reputable Bros eg those have been visting mls for a quite some time.

My main concern now is that if we do this on the other hand we might prevent quality girls interested in coming here or want to stop work. We actually need a community of Bros to verify that this particular ml deserve an increase anot. So a newcomer who immediately want 150 must be Super chio will need a lot of supports from Bros in this thread.
I agree that prices should remain low. So we can go chiong more often. I have been visiting them for quite a while n very frequently. Used to be 80 to 90. With one okt providing 90 with cim by syt. Usually i will tip them 10 or 20 bucks. Then there was this ang pai, even for 150 (which later was increased even more), i could not get a booking after 10 calls. Some gals really deserve a higher price, eg 120 but not more. Tipping will be more appropriate rather than they fixing the prices. Indeed in this way, many quality ones will not come to our shores for sure, but we will have to make do since we r not willing to pay for the whole package. N yes, i do not fully trust MRs even by reputable bros here, some r paid by okts, some get discounts/specials from gals to do these FR/MR thing. So i have to like the gals first n read the MRs with a pinch of salt. One thing i hate is fake photos, should really post here n warn the rest of the bros. Cheers n happy whoring!
Old 28-05-2016, 06:04 AM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairenclarence View Post
http://mlgirls88.com/yu-xin-sgd100-b2b-massage/

looks cute, small sized
not for boobs lovers
massage got strength despite her size
quite "green" in her BBBJ, mostly up n down sucking
told her i like sucking n licking of balls too
n she suck n lick my balls too
no CIM, as she use her hands to help me when i told her i about to shoot
think have to get some helpful bros to teach her
any volunteers?
Visited tis ML earlier on tday... totally dnt look like pics but looks still acceptable... good massage which she will ask whether wan softer or harder massage... e 'ants up e tree' a bit too fast to arouse me... i prefer slow 'ants'... tel me to turn over where she still do e 'ants climb' all over my body and followed wif massaging my dick... proceed wif a HJ but i asked whether she could strip, she asked me do i wan her to strip? of coz i wan la! so she stripped till her undies on... althru she still wear her bra but i pull down her bras to play wif e boobs wifout any resistance, my hands go in her undies to rubba her pussy but dnt knw why her pussy hole r a bit hard to find + a bit dry... HJ me vigorously while i keep rubbing her pussy wif e same speed... nt bad for a $100 spent...

Any bros who r interested to try her can double confirm whether she look like e malaysian actress below...

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=%E6%9E%97%E4%BD%A9%E7%90%A6&biw=1024&bih= 653&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjshsHnn_vMAhXGRI8K HaXeArMQ_AUIBigA&dpr=1
Old 28-05-2016, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ya agreed.. its not the $10 issues, its the across the board increase that will eventually become the norm..

I do think mkt forces(supply/demand) do have a certain impact, we cannot stop them for setting high prices but we do have the decision to not visit those with unreasonable pricing and limited or substandard services.

Just use the MRs and visit base on your needs. At the end of the day if 1 is at $100 the other $120, like what 1 bro pointed out he can visit 6 times vs 5 times. He would choose the 6x assuming services/other factors is almost comparable.The MLs also know if they set 2 high a price they may get lesser customers. Just my opinion
Old 28-05-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1759 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
She is an FL in disguise thus the mindset and business method...
http://sgbeautycastle.com/pinky/
Wow she got abs, sibeh turn on by her video

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
since Ivy & Hope is gone.

any big boobs ML worth trying?
recommendation pls
Lemon and XiaoXue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
Visited tis ML earlier on tday... totally dnt look like pics but looks still acceptable... good massage which she will ask whether wan softer or harder massage... e 'ants up e tree' a bit too fast to arouse me... i prefer slow 'ants'... tel me to turn over where she still do e 'ants climb' all over my body and followed wif massaging my dick... proceed wif a HJ but i asked whether she could strip, she asked me do i wan her to strip? of coz i wan la! so she stripped till her undies on... althru she still wear her bra but i pull down her bras to play wif e boobs wifout any resistance, my hands go in her undies to rubba her pussy but dnt knw why her pussy hole r a bit hard to find + a bit dry... HJ me vigorously while i keep rubbing her pussy wif e same speed... nt bad for a $100 spent...
previous bro mentioned got bbbj, did you try askin?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 28-05-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MP quite windy nw. Hear another gt raided
Old 28-05-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Wow she got abs, sibeh turn on by her video
Lemon and XiaoXue
Can't tell for sure whether girl in video is the same person.
Which XiaoXue has big boobs?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1