The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairentay View Post
I've been there for 4 times and never returned back since then as have found a better place to visit

To save money I guessed it's better to ask for their names first before you let them sit with you. I have encountered many unpleasant experience with them such as extremely low return to room rate and they expect more tips from you (for dinner and cigg) when they don't even accompany us long enough.

The names of the girls to avoid are: Qian Qian, Dan Dan, Xiao Yue, Mei Mei, Lina and Bing Bing.
Qian Qian and Mei Mei are new gals? Milf or syt?
Old 31-07-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Kairentay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
Qian Qian and Mei Mei are new gals? Milf or syt?
They are not new they have been there quite long liao, they are milfs in late 30s.
Old 01-08-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xx0069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro I m asking Lukaki since she up min min or Vivian before I asking for his advise
Old 01-08-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Chinwingchuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I lost my wallet containing $5k yesterday night, my wallet was in my sling bag and I left it in the room when I go to the washroom, I suspected one of the Ktv girls stole it, the staffs told me that there's no cctv in and outside the room to see who's the culprit, I made a police report. My last time going to this place. My room was near to the toilet, if anyone have info about it pls Pm me to let me know, much thanks.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinwingchuan View Post
I lost my wallet containing $5k yesterday night, my wallet was in my sling bag and I left it in the room when I go to the washroom, I suspected one of the Ktv girls stole it, the staffs told me that there's no cctv in and outside the room to see who's the culprit, I made a police report. My last time going to this place. My room was near to the toilet, if anyone have info about it pls Pm me to let me know, much thanks.
can u remember the gals that sat with u???
Old 01-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Chinwingchuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
can u remember the gals that sat with u???
I vaguely remembered the names of only 2 girls, the rest I have forgotten
Old 01-08-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinwingchuan View Post
I vaguely remembered the names of only 2 girls, the rest I have forgotten
Tough luck bro, hope u can recover your lost money...
Old 02-08-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1912 / Power: 22
lam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiamuichiew View Post
Don't waste your time here, I have better places to go, Viet Syts with tips of $20 also and BETTER return rates than this place. I have pm you the place
Greetings bro! Please share the place with Viet Syts. Cheers!

Up List: ??
Old 02-08-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heliboy View Post
Bro,
can share the better place? used to go sg frequently but as mentioned, the butterflying is too much.

btw, the dan dan that you mentioned, where's she from? Harbin?
The better place I went to is at Foch Road

I've no idea where Dan Dan is from and there's another one to avoid too and she's by the name of Jia Jia, she's another one who butterfly too much and demanded $50 tips from me.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam30 View Post
Greetings bro! Please share the place with Viet Syts. Cheers!
up u bro
Old 03-08-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Dlingtc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro, can share which milf cheated you?
There's a few who cheated me

Last edited by Dlingtc; 04-08-2017 at 11:31 PM.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Herebeautie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This place totally cannot make it. I am gonna ask all my friends to boycott this place for now. The fucking PRC Milfs cheong into the room like some mad dog when I just arrived, haven't sit down talk and catch up with friends already pestered me to take them, forced you to pay tips somemore and some even asked $50 tips from you when they never even come into the room often.

End up was forced to take 9 girls in total and pay over $300 for girls tips in total, damn not worth it with these type of girls' standards.

Any bro encounter similar bad experiences too? I have feedback to the management but they don't seem to care, i guessed that's how they operate their business which is to chop as many customers as possible and they don't bother whether the customer will return or not unlike other KTVs I have been to.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlingtc View Post
There's a few who cheated me, such as BING BING, XIAO YUE and LINA. I wanna bring this up is to warn all bros about them as I do not wish to let you guys get cheated too, just stay clear of these bitches!
This Xiao Yue really thinks that Sg men are carrots, she demanded $50 from me even though I was nice enough to give her $30. All she did was just came in my room for the freaking 5 mins? That's the worst $30 I have ever spent.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herebeautie View Post
This place totally cannot make it. I am gonna ask all my friends to boycott this place for now. The fucking PRC Milfs cheong into the room like some mad dog when I just arrived, haven't sit down talk and catch up with friends already pestered me to take them, forced you to pay tips somemore and some even asked $50 tips from you when they never even come into the room often.

End up was forced to take 9 girls in total and pay over $300 for girls tips in total, damn not worth it with these type of girls' standards.

Any bro encounter similar bad experiences too? I have feedback to the management but they don't seem to care, i guessed that's how they operate their business which is to chop as many customers as possible and they don't bother whether the customer will return or not unlike other KTVs I have been to.
Definitely I can relate to your situation bro, I'm sure there are other bros who felt shortchanged and conned at this place too. I too, used to Cheong SG for quite some time and 3 months back I felt that the girls there are taking advantage of me, they became more greedy and demanded more for tips and very lazy to play with us, that's when I started to find a new playground.

You must have spent over $400 in total including the girls' tips and drinks. That's crazy, with that amount of money, I can go for at least 2 sessions at my regular KTV now with pretty SYTs which are better than this Super aggressive PRC milfs.

We as customers need to boycott this type of fucked up place.

Last edited by Kairentay; 04-08-2017 at 07:57 AM.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ivanleetj is Cool - loads of Potential

SG KTV sucks big time. Very old and bad attidude PRC milfs all above 35, butterfly too much, entertain you for only 5 minutes when you confirm her. After that next 1-2 hours gone missing, come back & sit 3 mins and missing again. Most of the time all guys in the room looking at each other, singing songs. Many girls will leave early & ask for tips at 6pm-6.30pm and giving stupid excuses, such as need to home or go somewhere else etc. Those that indeed stay till the end have the cheek to ask for $30 instead of $20. If you stay put and give $20, you will get an unhappy face & just suddenly walk off without even saying thanks, see you again, giving a goodbye hug or a goodbye kiss etc.

Also, they will ask more tips from you for their dinner or supper. Makes you feel you shouldn't have given $20 also for this type of fucked up attitude/service. SG girls are very materialistic/business like. Once you hold the girl's hand or waist and ask her what her name is, She'll say wait and hang on.Before replying to your questions she'll first save your room number in her handphone as a sms draft or write your room number on a piece of paper & you'll see that you are number 8 or number 9 in the long list!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1