The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 12
Dabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Lol....that many bros that have warned you I also know who la...that two whimmpy old man lor. I have met many bros here in sbf during my active cheong days in cp . Never been scammed before, all are genuine guys who just wanted to meet new friends and have a good times together. We are all adults and I am sure we are intelligent enough . Opps....better stop here orelse it will become another essay writing . Enjoy your time at DS! Cheers!
Scammed ?

Only 2 type of ppl will feel that kana scammed loh ...... calculative type and mr 300
Old 26-11-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Bro A who met me at changi airport today is Bro Akiraine, great pal who woke up early at 5am to give me sound advice before I fly back to Shenzhen/Danshui today.
He's the kind of great buddy i came to know because of Sammyboyforum. Risis, Ser001 and Sgstrider are other great buddies i knew thru this forum as well

Anyway, I'll be in Danshui KTV for five nights starting today. Love to meet more bros. get in touch pls
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 26-11-2014, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabao View Post
I also want can ? Let me QC for you before your next arrival .......

Bro P , But think cant party with you , cos no bro want party with me .. maybe will pop by say hi ........ if I am there !

Your bro A ...... is A----W ?
dun think bro P wants to share his lovely model like gal with us as he din even reply my previous post leh
Old 26-11-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kaye2 is Cool - loads of Potential

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5...e6ea038796e7a9

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzA4...61827e471bd03a

Seems to be a fair number of raids going on lately around here
Old 26-11-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaye2 View Post
That's the thing that one can expect to happen. When the cheonging becomes too high profile and well-known, GA raids will soon to follow. Now its happening to the DS area, pretty soon when HZ becomes high profile, the GA will likely move to HZ area.

So bros, do be careful when cheonging.
Old 27-11-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
Akiraine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabao View Post
I also want can ? Let me QC for you before your next arrival .......

Bro P , But think cant party with you , cos no bro want party with me .. maybe will pop by say hi ........ if I am there !

Your bro A ...... is A----W ?
I only party with Xiaobao as in Wei XiaoBao
Old 27-11-2014, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
Akiraine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
Bro A who met me at changi airport today is Bro Akiraine, great pal who woke up early at 5am to give me sound advice before I fly back to Shenzhen/Danshui today.
He's the kind of great buddy i came to know because of Sammyboyforum. Risis, Ser001 and Sgstrider are other great buddies i knew thru this forum as well

Anyway, I'll be in Danshui KTV for five nights starting today. Love to meet more bros. get in touch pls
I got a free breakfast ! Many thanks heh. Catch u soon in DS
Old 27-11-2014, 05:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
esceo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro P, are you going to be around during the weekends? And how was last night?
Old 27-11-2014, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro A ..... Akiraine is great pal than Bro A----W lagi great

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
dun think bro P wants to share his lovely model like gal with us as he din even reply my previous post leh
Maybe he mean have to meet him in DS and he is sure that the mms can make some maos than willing to share ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiraine View Post
I only party with Xiaobao as in Wei XiaoBao
You calling who ? Yourself ? Dabao is Xiaobao big bro leh .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiraine View Post
I got a free breakfast ! Many thanks heh. Catch u soon in DS
You cathch him in DS ..... can you also pls catch that ..... you know what I mean right ........
Old 27-11-2014, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
That's the thing that one can expect to happen. When the cheonging becomes too high profile and well-known, GA raids will soon to follow. Now its happening to the DS area, pretty soon when HZ becomes high profile, the GA will likely move to HZ area.

So bros, do be careful when cheonging.
agreed
i do not think the china gong an reads sammyboyforum
more likely the singapore police is reading sammyboyforum
i think most of the raids in china are due to
1) tips off by members of the public esp those whose wives or daughters
have been harassed by mongers such as in the xian case where mongers mistook his wife as a streetwalker and harass her, the guy decided to tip off the police
2) tips off by undercover reporters in china
this is the most common and gong an gets a lot of feedback from these reporters
3) other crimes have occured in the ktvs or hotels
sometimes when drug abusers are arrested they will confess to other crimes
saying they know vice is going on inside the hotel or ktv
and then the police will follow up
Old 28-11-2014, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Apologies bro FeiGoHGoh,

I haven't replied yet as I was having a girl(s) crisis because I'm sleeping over at different girls' apartments (much safer than sleeping in hotels, I assume) and there's now a serious catfight between my 山东 girl and my 重庆 MMS because they are both accusing me of being unfaithful.... Apparently it seems like if they allow me to stay over in their apartment for more than a couple of days, they assume they possess me, WTF.

山东 girl deleted a lot of my WeChat girl contacts when I was asleep, including that of the 重庆 MMS whom she is extremely jealous over.

I'll need to recover those lost contacts first .... Will WeChat you to talk more later ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
dun think bro P wants to share his lovely model girl with us as he din even reply my previous post leh
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 28-11-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Apologies bro FeiGoHGoh,

I haven't replied yet as I was having a girl(s) crisis because I'm sleeping over at different girls' apartments (much safer than sleeping in hotels, I assume) and there's now a serious catfight between my 山东 girl and my 重庆 MMS
I'll need to recover those lost contacts first .... Will WeChat you to talk more later ...
Hahaha .... that's the kind of trouble I will never have .... I can't even handle just one
Old 28-11-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23752 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Apologies bro FeiGoHGoh,

I haven't replied yet as I was having a girl(s) crisis because I'm sleeping over at different girls' apartments (much safer than sleeping in hotels, I assume) and there's now a serious catfight between my 山东 girl and my 重庆 MMS because they are both accusing me of being unfaithful.... Apparently it seems like if they allow me to stay over in their apartment for more than a couple of days, they assume they possess me, WTF.

ore later ...
Wow...u must be rich and handsome to have this kind of situation. So envious of you!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 28-11-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Apologies bro FeiGoHGoh,

山东 girl deleted a lot of my WeChat girl contacts when I was asleep, including that of the 重庆 MMS whom she is extremely jealous over.

Did you ever backup your weixin contacts regularly? If yes, I guess you can recover those contact from WX Cloud. Good luck..

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 28-11-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Bro P,

Sorry to hear that from you. Sad.....

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1