The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
holicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyholicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

main thing is to ensure you tell the ladies that you do not want to sit to get out. dont let them sit beside you and dont touch them. just keep insisting on "no" and they will get out.
next thing is to only give $20. dont give more.
Old 04-08-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Slurpy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

I agree with all comment above. Never give more than $20. If you sit with many girls even $10 will do. As a guide 1-3 ($20-$30) 4-6 ($20 each) and >7 ($10 each will do)

Yes Xiao Yue is quite fuckup these day, always ask 照顾,langjiao fucker always ask for more.

Another thing piss me off is the fucking toilet, always got this shit smell .. want to go piss always sian.. I complaint to the girls she just smile - CB.

The old lady sitting at the counter also fuck up. Once I went to the counter still holding my cigarettes, that bitch cover her nose like I just fart in front of her, fucker - this is her KTV man.. feel so offended.
Old 04-08-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 24
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpy123 View Post
I agree with all comment above. Never give more than $20. If you sit with many girls even $10 will do. As a guide 1-3 ($20-$30) 4-6 ($20 each) and >7 ($10 each will do)

Yes Xiao Yue is quite fuckup these day, always ask 照顾,langjiao fucker always ask for more.

Another thing piss me off is the fucking toilet, always got this shit smell .. want to go piss always sian.. I complaint to the girls she just smile - CB.

The old lady sitting at the counter also fuck up. Once I went to the counter still holding my cigarettes, that bitch cover her nose like I just fart in front of her, fucker - this is her KTV man.. feel so offended.
Yes, the toilet is horrendous - I don't remember it was so bad previously but recently the stench is unbearable . I will boycott this place just for the toilet
Old 04-08-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Juat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree the toilet recently got Lao sai smell, after a few beer u go in sure vomit. Personally I feel there is still some fun at SG becos it opens at 2.30pm can go straight for drinks after lunch no need to ba long long until 5pm like other outlet. The MILF there are not easy to handle and they like to bully new bird. Just need to be firm with them and you still can enjoy yourself. If you find a good one better to pay more than sit 5 or 6 rubbish girls. I go there quite often so all the rubbish girls dun even bother to enter my room.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Fully agree with you, Xiao Yue is really a fucked up cheebye, I may look young but she thinks I'm a newbie in cheonging ktv, sat with her once and she kept wanting to con me to give her $50, subsequent visits I always rejected her but she still kept coming in my room, her skin is fucking thick.

There are a few others who are like her too, rejected so many times also no use kept forcing me to put my hands on their boobs.

That's the main reason why I boycotted this fucked up ktv few months ago.
Old 04-08-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Herebeautie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Xiao Yue was the one who snatched away my $50 the other day, she's fucking rude and had no manners, I sincerely hope karma get will on her soon.

That night I really spent like crazy, $400 over for such shit quality girls, rundown rooms and bad ambience, almost wanted to call AV to raid the fucking KTV.

By the way, most of them work without a valid work permit, most are on visas and some are on student passes, you guys can report them when these bitches climbed over your heads.

Last edited by Herebeautie; 04-08-2017 at 10:31 PM.
Old 04-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Jonathanyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for HH today and I felt this is the worst ktv I have been to in my 10 years of cheonging.

This place is crap, the Prcs will force your hand on their boobs, when you dont want they like playing arm wrestling with you. Took a few today and knn they can butterfly for 3 hours, and I saw them stitting down together at one of the rooms resting and playing handphones wtf. All will come in at the same time when collecting tips. I heard these phrases a few times repeated by each one of them "照顾我一下,给多一点我还没吃饭,今天生意不好." In the end just gave them $10 each and asked them to get lost, they all gave me black face. I don't give a fuck as I'm not returning ever again.

Last edited by Jonathanyew; 07-08-2017 at 09:16 PM.
Old 06-08-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
lazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like most bros have bad encounters in this ktv.

I myself have my fair share too. There was a syt previously ''which is rare in this joint'' after sitting for the initial 5 minutes, she wanted tips and say she is not feeling well and would like to go home. Gave her 10 dollars and never call her again in the future.

I always call those girls that I always call on my visits and these girls will normally come back for several times. Tbh, 20 dollars tips is impossible to find at other joints anymore.
Old 06-08-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Rodneypotato is Cool - loads of Potential

Went there few days back, the milfs kept forcing me to take up the HJ, which I obviously did not accept. I agree with other bros here Xiao Yue is not good, she's very lazy and very greedy. That is why when I see her, I will avoid any eye contact with her as she's very cunning, always preying on newbies.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
2 of the milf pcc for me last wk, i gave them $30 tips each at the end of the day...

If u shoot they will demand $50 tips...
Tip is to enjoy the process but dont shoot, when u feel u almost coming pull their hand out,end of the day tell them u never shoot so not counted,giv extra $10 for the effort will do...

if no pcc $20 will do

If u shoot den don need to argue alrdy, they will die die demand $50 from u...
Bro, ur control damn good, can tahan 2 pcc and still not shoot...can share who pcc for u???
Old 07-08-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuka View Post

I myself have my fair share too. There was a syt previously ''which is rare in this joint'' after sitting for the initial 5 minutes, she wanted tips and say she is not feeling well and would like to go home. Gave her 10 dollars and never call her again in the future.

I always call those girls that I always call on my visits and these girls will normally come back for several times. Tbh, 20 dollars tips is impossible to find at other joints anymore.
Bro, u must know the milfs very well for them to return several times...
Old 07-08-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
lazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
Bro, u must know the milfs very well for them to return several times...
yep bro, my friends and I know some of them since the days in bs or nsh, been quite a long time But yes I must agree with some of the bros here, those days are the days
Old 07-08-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuka View Post

Very rare for the girls to return few times unless you are a old bird there which they obviously do not dare to offend you.
Old 07-08-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
1 of them was the xiao yue tat name keep popping up here haha...the other i cant rmb...

This xiao yue hav a bottle of ky/oil in her bag ready to suck ur $50 if u sit with her, she will attack ur kkj to make u shoot so just let her do it and enjoy but dun shoot...she cant ask for $50 if u dun shoot, giv her $30 be firm and tell her u never shoot...

Not worth it to pay extra $20 just to shoot out correct
Xiao Yue snatched my $50 the other day even though I never shoot she told me this is the "market rate" there..
Old 07-08-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bninja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Lol remind me of BS last time out.

True story:
Went down one day alone and guess what 12 gals sat with me(best record so far in ktv scene lol)Been drinking quite a lot ,they will jote down my name at the logbook.

Then I remember one lady in white sexy gown came twice to collect tips,guess what she cancel my name and re-write again thought im drunk which Im not by drinking smallMartell.Quarrel with her when tips collecting time and hold my stance...dmg $450/night

Skip,prefer ktvs with mummy than these type of suck up place.Mummy system you can reject the gal by paying $20 last time out... retired chiongster now better priority in life liao...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1