The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-04-2022, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
curioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Glad to hear ur positive experience bro, upped u with my 4 humble point
Bro SSR can share
Old 21-04-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
Was told that her rate might increase to $60 in May. Entrance $50 + $60
Really? Wow, for curtained place and common toilet? $60?

Inflation really going to hit. The only place i go to now for $60/hour is a TCM joint but since it is a licensed TCM with proper treatments, the boss set the price higher than normal. The ML though, charges me only $30 top up with top roaming allowed, so end up still cheaper than standard, lol
Old 22-04-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Sexation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, long time no see your posting. I thought you MIA forever liao.

QUOTE=packardbell;21232745]Bro, sound good to try, I paiseh to go not able to address her. XM is Xiao Min?

QUOTE=wayliang88;21231845]thanks bro SSR(SoftSoftRice) for recommending this gem. my FR from my first visit.

was led to the corner last bed by XM and changed. elbow massage was dope as i like hard massage. its not those that will make you feel weak when pressed against some points like thai massage if you know what i mean. i can also feel that my lower back is relieved immediately. she was still joking that i used my lower back muscles too much thats why aching

after some time, she climbed onto the bed and told me to rest my legs on her laps. which now its like a wheel barrow position. feeling weird but all those thoughts disappeared when i realised that its a position for hdly. feel shiok and unique, though i hope it could be longer. no GQ was asked as i mentioned to her that bro SSR referred one, save the hassle and guessing.

she then made some slurping sound when teasing my lil bro when her soft touch. so much so that i had a little delusion (too bad its not true). managed to explore north (B+/C-) and tuned those knobs while she was licking on my knobs too. her hourglass figure is something that brings blood to the rod as well.

exploded after her working hard on her moves. while she was facing me closely, had this feeling like those crush that you want to just zhut her. GFE 99!!!

what i like was that she then brought in hot towel to wipe me down as i dont usually shower after massage (told by TCM cannot, so i usually dont, not really dirty anyways). stayed and chat with me while i changed out. and she asked if i want to drink water or saliva(kou shui). wha. keep teasing me even after session, and it all ended with a goodbye hug.

what i didnt like was that the dude working there (i suppose) started to vacuum and it was noisy af. thankfully it was only for a min or so. i didnt really mind the curtains as she assured me that privacy will not be compromised.

definitely RTM as I would like to try her 2 times artillery firing as mentioned by bro SSR. bros who want to enjoy good service w/o breaking the bank can PM bro SSR for ctc. and treat this gem with respect!

paisei for long FR as i kanna gongtao by her.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Old 22-04-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GREED deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, is the vn lady located at lvl2 back in USSC? Was told she would be back in apr but didnt saw her in my recent trip.
Old 22-04-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Returned to MDL again for the first time to look for XM.

In my opinion, the full curtain setting presents its own set of problems too. I cannot say it is a "upgrade" from the chest level partitions the shop used to have.

When the curtains were pulled, it was actually very dark because the ceiling lights cannot penetrate at all. So I could not see the action properly haha.

I told her to get the boss to at least put a small lamp at the corner of the room, and can adjust the brightness. She said it is bright enough already.

I can tell she is more relaxed and less paranoid with the full curtains now.

But she still was quite resistant to my moves to attack her boobs. She was wearing a type of bra that day which made it almost impossible to take off or pull up, can only take the boobs out.

Also quite resistant to some of my requests, despite me visiting her quite a number of times already.

Thought the situation would improve quite a bit with the full curtains, but not so much.
Old 22-04-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Jasontantan1995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Apologize if this is the wrong thread to ask this since i know it is USSC, but in US there is this spa called M**D & S***E , anyone tried before? Cos this lady keep ask me go haha
Old 22-04-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
soloist123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasontantan1995 View Post
Hi guys,

Apologize if this is the wrong thread to ask this since i know it is USSC, but in US there is this spa called M**D & S***E , anyone tried before? Cos this lady keep ask me go haha
Se***a?. I try to called to book Li** the vn but they said she left 😔
Old 22-04-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Jasontantan1995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloist123 View Post
Se***a?. I try to called to book Li** the vn but they said she left 😔
On michat one leh hahaha, X*** X***
Old 22-04-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
soloist123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasontantan1995 View Post
On michat one leh hahaha, X*** X***
Fb don't have XX leh. Try and fr. Or pm me michat free I go haha
Old 22-04-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi! Any bros can share what’s the name of a short hair lady at level 4? How’s her service and charges? Her shop is just beside some computer shop, and no more shop on the other side. She smiled at me just now and I melted but end of month no $ liao. Thanks!!!
Old 22-04-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
billyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi, u may wish to refer to my earlier post dated 11 Apr 0904 am. Not sure if this this the one u r referring to.
Old 22-04-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 18
Marcel_lee120 is a splendid one to beholdMarcel_lee120 is a splendid one to beholdMarcel_lee120 is a splendid one to beholdMarcel_lee120 is a splendid one to beholdMarcel_lee120 is a splendid one to beholdMarcel_lee120 is a splendid one to beholdMarcel_lee120 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
Hi! Any bros can share what’s the name of a short hair lady at level 4? How’s her service and charges? Her shop is just beside some computer shop, and no more shop on the other side. She smiled at me just now and I melted but end of month no $ liao. Thanks!!!
Dont waste your money. You go in your small bro also will melt $$$.
Old 22-04-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel_lee120 View Post
Dont waste your money. You go in your small bro also will melt $$$.
Recce place at 8plus evening , many changes since I last went for arcade ,computer games,hougang desauna. Many fond memories.

Level 4 (after link bridge)near escalator has a ML with black frame spec behind glass window with door open wide beside.
Reminds me of 128 circle / lion mom 4 Constance Lau.

Next shop toward direction before corner right turn to computer shop,I saw short hair fair young lady speaking on earpiece and close the door/draw the curtain to conceal the shop internal.

Saw previous posts about ML with spec enquiry but no FR so far.

Last edited by formidable; 23-04-2022 at 10:14 AM.
Old 22-04-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Matchaice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Tried XxxxMx as well, probably one of the best with the pricing as well.
Anyone know if MDL's other staff also similar standard?
Share name if possible, want to try them as well, saw a few chio ones

Tried An Qi. Excellent massage, varying her strength as per my request.

Soft spoken and accommodative. I actually prefer her to XM.

No rush with head massage at the tail end.
Old 22-04-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 3
Andy1980abc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Tried XxxxMx as well, probably one of the best with the pricing as well.
Anyone know if MDL's other staff also similar standard?
Share name if possible, want to try them as well, saw a few chio ones
Tried sxxx sxxx aka sxxxy before. Petite and chio gal. Strictly no roaming below for all customers according to her..so can give her a miss if u expect full roaming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread