The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 12-04-2011, 03:19 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mich0088 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fucking in the public area

me did it in a swimming pool in the night 8pm
Old 18-04-2011, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

fucking in a cab of cos no way la but fingering yes. gal was seated behind the cabby. got a big bag cover her lap. wear skirt without panties. i fingered her under her bag. donno got leave a stain of wetness after we left anot.

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 19-04-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Paikia69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_vision View Post
Super long list for me to remember ...

1.KK hospital open air carpark (at corner corner and doggy my ex gf in car)
2.Golden landmark hotel carpark
3.Various east coast carpark inside and outside car
4.bedok MSCP top floor open air doggy my ex-gf
5.BBBJ by ex-gf at mount faber inside and outside the car
6.driving along PIE and bbj by ex-gf til CIM.
7.Kallang river bench , ex-gf wear skirt and sit on me......
8.Repeat all above with many different gfs....
Bro, I went GL hotel carpark a few times and it seemed quite bright leh. How you manage to remain hidden while hanky panky?
Old 19-04-2011, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
digby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of the boat quay club toilet
staircase
poly handicap toilet
chalet with friends in the room
made love at mount faber one of the bench

For me, f-ing in public not really a turn on for me after i get a little older. Prefer to bonk on a comfy bed with ac.
Old 19-04-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Wendy@ View Post
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.
This is such a crass and rude topic. Reflects the worse in SG society.
Old 19-04-2011, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
digby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Singapore is very good already, so many tread asking for hotels.. I believe there will be more public fucking in other countries, see this year caught a few foreigner fucking in public
Old 07-05-2011, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgspycam View Post
bros i also got place to share. tt day i just tried it at the golden mile carpark. golden mile towers. shiok. upper floors after 1am all no light de. but a bit eerie lah haha
wow.... with the girls you know from there?
Old 07-05-2011, 10:20 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Dear realestateguy, you are in the company of the worse in sg. Welcome, stay and enjoy or just leave and never return. You have the choice. Thanks for your views.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Langni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried and did in many outdoor places.

Roof top parking of international plaza.
By the beach of Tanjong beach in Sentosa.
Top of the tower at sentosa beach.
Lifeguard post in sentosa.
Staircase in new housing estate.
Basement carpark in TOH Guan MSCP.
Changi beach bench.
On a boat out at sea with only 2 of us...
BJ in e car while along KPE.
At the dark corner of void deck.
And more... ...
Old 09-05-2011, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 19
xiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to all

My experiences,

1) BJ in the car while traveling on expressway.

2) BJ in sentosa's cable car.

3) Brought her to those industrial area at night and went beside those heavy vehicle parking at the side of the road. Went to the side of the bus facing the walking pavement. Took off every piece off her including her bra, only left her tee. Laid down on the grass patch in cow girl position. After that change to standing doggy while she used the bus as a support, lift up her whole tee exposing her boobs swinging under the moonlight, practically naked. Cumed on the bus xD.

4) And the most common place. Which is the MSCP. bonk my gf there for quite a number of times.

Did went back to the industrial area but sometimes got a few bangala cycling around. That night was the lucky night with nobody ard, i hope. ^^
Old 09-05-2011, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
threetreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoquan View Post
My experiences,

1) BJ in the car while traveling on expressway.

2) BJ in sentosa's cable car.

3) Brought her to those industrial area at night and went beside those heavy vehicle parking at the side of the road. Went to the side of the bus facing the walking pavement. Took off every piece off her including her bra, only left her tee. Laid down on the grass patch in cow girl position. After that change to standing doggy while she used the bus as a support, lift up her whole tee exposing her boobs swinging under the moonlight, practically naked. Cumed on the bus xD.

4) And the most common place. Which is the MSCP. bonk my gf there for quite a number of times.

Did went back to the industrial area but sometimes got a few bangala cycling around. That night was the lucky night with nobody ard, i hope. ^^
hi bro,

u mentioned "2) BJ in sentosa's cable car." would like to ask

(1) thot normally cable car is shared with other pple too? or we allow to choose say only we (u n ur gal) two only in the cable car?

(2)is the cable car cabin no security camera?

thanks
Old 09-05-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 19
xiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to all

At that time we were returning from sentosa to harbor front. Not much people. So we two got to have our own cabin. But that was quite some time back before they change the cabin. No CCTV. Not sure about the new one tho.
Old 10-05-2011, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

My public experiences include mainly car ...

1) Jakarta: I used to live there....it was 1 am and I had to head home but agreed to give lift to this sexy Indo babe from BATS , Shangri La after buying her a couple of drinks as she wanted to change bars. While driving down asked her to show her tits and I stopped.....awfully sexy french kiss while cars zoomed past and then i grabbed tits and sucked on them. Later while dropping her off to the bar ...(don't remember the name) as she was heading out, i opened my fly and I took out my cock and told her ..."this is what you did to me" .....she suddenlly bent down and said...your cock so big and hard....and sucked on my cock for 10 mins....didn't wwant to cum but it was the best BJ i have ever had...more so , because the area was well lit, people were walking past touching distance of my car while she sucked me....i played with her bald pussy too while getting sucked. ....shiok.

2) many times I have done in singapore with different babes in car....Orchard tower 7th floor parking, very exciting as sommeone could be watching with binoculors and residents' cars passing and labor people sleeping around.

3) one time in east coast park parking while it was raining heavily.

4) Kallang Leisure park parking .....huge parking lot...many dark spots...

5) one time in great world city car park fuck in the back seat of the car in Basement 3. hehe
Old 11-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dick Trainee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm, have not been here for quite a while liao. Time to add my contribution liao.

1) Dec 2010: MSCP near Bukit Panjang. My MILF FB gave me a BJ & CIM in my car. 2nd round about 1 hour later that night after dinner when she closes her shop.

2) Jan 2011: Went for a gathering with colleagues at CHIJMES. Got to know a SYT there. Drink, TCSS a bit and decided that she was horny enough. Took her to car park at Westin and banged her in my back seat. Heng parked in a relatively dark corner. Discovered too late that she's a squirter. Almost ran out of tissue. Haha. Had to think of some bullshit reason when I brought my BMW for cleaning and servicing.

3) Feb 2011: Met up with an friend for lunch to catch up. Since already banged before, just ask her directly if she has an hour of free time. So after a bit of coaxing and persuasion, went back up to her place to doggy her in her bedroom, follow by a BJ and CIM. Lucky her hubby posted overseas. Managed to hook up with her for a few more 'lunch gathering' for that entire month. Pretty well kept me sextisfied for a while.

4) April 2011: Took my usual MILF FB out to dinner and movie at Orchard Cineleisure. After that went for a drink and supper. Must have been something in the wine, cuz the next thing I know, my zippers were down. (Always drink at a table with long table cloth guys ) Gave me a HJ right there until I cannot tahan anymore. Since the bar a bit dim and our table is in a dark spot, I need to reward her as well and went straight for that pussy. Oops, no underwear Not even a G-string. Left in 20 5 mins. And my drink came just barely 5 mins. LL, cannot tahan liao, so force myself to finish the ice cold cider in one shot. Head straight for the carpark, dragged my MILF in and stripped everything off. Almost like doing gymnastics in the back seat. 69 was the hardest, not enough space. Haha, I complain that her D-cups took up too much back space and got rewarded by a BBBJ. Too shiok until I almost cum in her pussy, heng pulled out in time. Haha
Old 11-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
MichelleFLsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had regular quickies at a spiral multi story carpark in serangoon.
Super sexciting cos the windows are not vcooled (darkened). We tried totally naked (afew times) doggie-ing. Makes me super wet and excited.
Think another couple saw us in action & did a quickie too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1