The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ghppl21 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
Yoyo from Moonstone lane?

I tried her a couple of time, would say she is a milf, with a great body.
Her riding on top is really quite a sight to behold!
Hi bro, can share contact please. Thanks
Old 12-09-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
viperray is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Horniest ML?

Originally Posted by loudexhaust:
Shared this experience recently in another thread but realised this is a more appropriate thread for this experience so will share more here.

Was wandering around Bukit Timah area recently and chanced upon a spa that was never advertised anywhere or on FB. Since I have some time to spare, decided to go in a try my luck. Greeted by ML D and was immediately happy with what I saw. SYT with a nice solid figure that is obvious even in her work attire. Had a nice hard massage and a good hj with full body roaming with one blue note. Totally like her look and body, so RTM another 3 times within the next 2 weeks.

My fourth visit was a late night. Feeling horny at 1am and msg her to try my luck and to my surprised she was available and willing to take me in as last customer. Went over and did the usual massage and flip over, then started to roam all over. As I reach for her south, I felt something different. She was cleanly shaven this time round (she was still hairy the last few time I tried)! OMG I was so turned on and cannot stopped fingering her and hearing her moans. Then another unusual thing happened. Usually when she started stroking my rod, she will put oil. This time round, she did not. She just kept stroking my dry hard rod while I finger her and all of the sudden, she just put the whole rod into her mouth and gave me a bbbj! I was stunned but totally enjoying it. Didn't have chance to ask how much and wasn't really thinking much anymore, so just let her do what she wants.

Just as I was almost cumming, she stopped the bbbj and started sucking my nipple and before I know it, she climbed onto the bed and was sitting on me, without her pants! Didn't even know when she took it off lol. She pulled out a condom, capped me on and started riding me. Her moans and horny cfm look still lingers in my mind till now. I cummed rather quickly though cuz I was already too high from all the teasing and bbbj.

It was a fantastic surprise for the night from a syt that I liked. From expecting a simple hj to full blown bbbj + fj. Of course its not free, but its still market rate and I think its totally worth it.

Can pm me if any bros interested and I will share contact with credible bros.

Hi bro can share contact? Thanks
Old 13-09-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9511 / Power: 19
Ricky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperray View Post
Shared this experience recently in another thread but realised this is a more appropriate thread for this experience so will share more here.

Was wandering around Bukit Timah area recently and chanced upon a spa that was never advertised anywhere or on FB. Since I have some time to spare, decided to go in a try my luck. Greeted by ML D and was immediately happy with what I saw. SYT with a nice solid figure that is obvious even in her work attire. Had a nice hard massage and a good hj with full body roaming with one blue note. Totally like her look and body, so RTM another 3 times within the next 2 weeks.

My fourth visit was a late night. Feeling horny at 1am and msg her to try my luck and to my surprised she was available and willing to take me in as last customer. Went over and did the usual massage and flip over, then started to roam all over. As I reach for her south, I felt something different. She was cleanly shaven this time round (she was still hairy the last few time I tried)! OMG I was so turned on and cannot stopped fingering her and hearing her moans. Then another unusual thing happened. Usually when she started stroking my rod, she will put oil. This time round, she did not. She just kept stroking my dry hard rod while I finger her and all of the sudden, she just put the whole rod into her mouth and gave me a bbbj! I was stunned but totally enjoying it. Didn't have chance to ask how much and wasn't really thinking much anymore, so just let her do what she wants.

Just as I was almost cumming, she stopped the bbbj and started sucking my nipple and before I know it, she climbed onto the bed and was sitting on me, without her pants! Didn't even know when she took it off lol. She pulled out a condom, capped me on and started riding me. Her moans and horny cfm look still lingers in my mind till now. I cummed rather quickly though cuz I was already too high from all the teasing and bbbj.

It was a fantastic surprise for the night from a syt that I liked. From expecting a simple hj to full blown bbbj + fj. Of course its not free, but its still market rate and I think its totally worth it.

ML nothing to shout about, simply overrated, kept you waiting for 30mins while servicing other bro in another room, hj not sensual, top up this, top up that, tits small and not the best looking
Old 14-09-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 4
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_Torres View Post
ML nothing to shout about, simply overrated, kept you waiting for 30mins while servicing other bro in another room, hj not sensual, top up this, top up that, tits small and not the best looking
Hahaha bro, I read all those FR also know already.....usually u need to give a 50% discount
Old 14-09-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 12
xiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
Was in the city area and playing around with WeChat nearby function, found an ML with seductive eyes. Added her and went over to the address she gave me.
The spa has been discussed in some threads on this forum.

I entered the room, changed up into loose shorts and sat on the bed, the ML came in and said she was really happy as business is bad and immediately started hugging, after some hugging and squeezing, the ML started speaking french - wow business must be bad.

I laid down on my back for massage and complimented her on her nice shape, she lifter her top and lowered her bottom to show me a matching set of bra and thongs, asked her to turn around and she had a cute perky butt. I cheekily pulled on the front of the thong to investigate the forest cover - not a single tree was spotted.

After some SOP massage she sat in front of me and slide her two hands into the loose shorts - shiok and asked me what service i wanted. I asked for body and she raised her top and let me take a look at her assets beautiful, i think enhanced if you really pay attention but cant really tell. She slid over me like a snake and frenched again while i grabbed on to her butt. The next part was the best, she rubbed some oil between her thighs and thigh fucked me , something like a japanese Sumata. Didnt last long as it felt like the real thing, showered and left.

58+80.
Willing to share with bros who are keen to try and pm me an FR.
Bro mind share ctc
Old 17-09-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
whatlol is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post

Hi bro can share ctc? Thx!
Old 18-09-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tyjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
Was in the city area and playing around with WeChat nearby function, found an ML with seductive eyes. Added her and went over to the address she gave me.
The spa has been discussed in some threads on this forum.

I entered the room, changed up into loose shorts and sat on the bed, the ML came in and said she was really happy as business is bad and immediately started hugging, after some hugging and squeezing, the ML started speaking french - wow business must be bad.

I laid down on my back for massage and complimented her on her nice shape, she lifter her top and lowered her bottom to show me a matching set of bra and thongs, asked her to turn around and she had a cute perky butt. I cheekily pulled on the front of the thong to investigate the forest cover - not a single tree was spotted.

After some SOP massage she sat in front of me and slide her two hands into the loose shorts - shiok and asked me what service i wanted. I asked for body and she raised her top and let me take a look at her assets beautiful, i think enhanced if you really pay attention but cant really tell. She slid over me like a snake and frenched again while i grabbed on to her butt. The next part was the best, she rubbed some oil between her thighs and thigh fucked me , something like a japanese Sumata. Didnt last long as it felt like the real thing, showered and left.

58+80.
Willing to share with bros who are keen to try and pm me an FR.
hi bro can share ctc?
Old 19-09-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatlol View Post
Hi bro can share ctc? Thx!
Doris Spa78
WeChat: Vvv9803J
Hp: 98669552
Old 19-09-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xerel View Post
Can share contact? thanks!
Doris Spa78
Old 19-09-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperray View Post

Doris Spa78
Old 19-09-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
wonderwoo78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Added Nico in her wechat,but no respond from her
Old 20-09-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Doris Spa78
Hi bro, thanks for the contact for Doris
I went to visit her recently. Will RTM again.

Very nice and courteous ML.
Quite good looking too.
Massage is ok. I prefer harder massages.
She had to use elbow for me to feel certain knots.
Doesn’t upsell GQ also and respects my option after that.
During the massage, she said I’m actually allowed to touch outside even though I didn’t opt for roaming. so that I know whether I want 4/5G roaming next time.

A little shy and quiet but once you start the convo, she can easily continue from there.
Old 20-09-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Bros... 151 pages liao...

I just want to remind everyone this thread is for Horniest ML hor...

What is NOT horny ML? Those kind see money bth anything also can do.

What is horny ML? Those kind see hard kukujiao bth anything also can do.

Please dun confuse and put wrong MR... Horny for money and horny for kukujiao is not same thing...
Old 20-09-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Bros... 151 pages liao...

I just want to remind everyone this thread is for Horniest ML hor...

What is NOT horny ML? Those kind see money bth anything also can do.

What is horny ML? Those kind see hard kukujiao bth anything also can do.

Please dun confuse and put wrong MR... Horny for money and horny for kukujiao is not same thing...
Very discerning comment, this is critical thinking 😂
Old 24-09-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 3
Andy1980abc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Hi bro, thanks for the contact for Doris
I went to visit her recently. Will RTM again.

Very nice and courteous ML.
Quite good looking too.
Massage is ok. I prefer harder massages.
She had to use elbow for me to feel certain knots.
Doesn’t upsell GQ also and respects my option after that.
During the massage, she said I’m actually allowed to touch outside even though I didn’t opt for roaming. so that I know whether I want 4/5G roaming next time.

A little shy and quiet but once you start the convo, she can easily continue from there.
Saw on other thread,,,quite a few bros unlocked Doris before...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread