The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Re: Melbourne Australia

pop over at 39, 43 Tope as well as the other place next to it ...cant remember the full name

got quote for 30 mins at $125 and 45 mins for $180 and so fro...it was in the afternoon and the rates are cheaper...

any difference services between 30 mins to 1 hr ???

the rates will be more expensive in the evening and I heard the girls change shift at 6pm but will the standard be better in term of look and services of girls ??? and will it be more crowded ???

anyway, my personal comments are to forget about Jap girls working there...the OKT were very frank with me and all girls are koreans..However, the girls looks are not that bad...except the services pale compare to the Malaysian girls services in Geylang...

BTW, i was quite piss off with the indians and they are spoiling their reputation in Australia

just a day ago, I took a cab in Melbourne city to Tope street and the indian taxi driver told me to flag a cab instead as the destination I wanted to go was only 10km away...

then another day, a local australia guy told me to be wary of indian sale people who are pushing with their sales and will even forge your signature once they manage to get hold of some of your documentation...or sell your data to others..

in SG, it is the same too, our jobs are also taken away by the indians and they only protect their own people, recruiting their own people...

no wonder people hate them so much because we can all accept that different people can have different society status but integrity are equal among all people, so if you dont have integrity in your own race, you pull your race image down...
Old 13-06-2010, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
...any difference services between 30 mins to 1 hr ???

The 1 hr service normal gets you more that 1 shot and 1/2hr usually just one (although depending on your relationship with the gal, sometimes, if physically possible, she will let ya go for another during the 1/2hr).

Personally, I feel that the 1hr service is more enjoyable as the gal takes their time to go into the fine details to service you (also depending on the gal herself) and not as rush as the 1/2hr
Old 13-06-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
x2dg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Candy Club on Victoria Parade before?
Old 14-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zamumar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgmail View Post
Is Shu Shu = Tess@43 Tope?
Haven't seen Shu Shu..
But Sue (who used to be called Tess) is working nights at 43..
Old 14-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Samster

Re: FR - Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Can you confirm this again?
Sorry bro.. I'm not really sure what you mean..
what exactly do you want me to do?

When she was working her magic hand and mouth on me, she asked me if I wanted to cum and pointed to her mouth..

I didn't give an answer right away and then she said she's ok with CIM but she just asked me to let her know before I unload so she wouldn't be so "shocked"..

I said no but to each his own.. ^^
Old 15-06-2010, 07:31 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamumar View Post
When she was working her magic hand and mouth on me, she asked me if I wanted to cum and pointed to her mouth...

She works the Day or Evening shift btw

Anyone got any hottie with good service to recommend for 43 recently?
Old 17-06-2010, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

a side topic here..

In Singapore, I went to a few hair salons where the Malaysian girls will wash and massage my hair, give me a good back massage and also clean my ears.

I wonder if these services exist in Melbourne...
Old 17-06-2010, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
a side topic here..

In Singapore, I went to a few hair salons where the Malaysian girls will wash and massage my hair, give me a good back massage and also clean my ears.

I wonder if these services exist in Melbourne...

Not of I know of...If you come across...Kindly update
Old 18-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Samster

Drop by 43 and 39 tis arvo was think of giving Mimi a go but she wasn't working and the rest of the gals available dun really look good, so I passed

Looked like the standard had fallen quite substancial these days...
Old 20-06-2010, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
[COLOR="Blue"]
She works the Day or Evening shift btw
She might have changed her shifts so I can't be certain but she works half n half.. 3 pm to 3 am during weekdays and the usual 6 pm to 7 am on weekends.. ^^
Old 21-06-2010, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamumar View Post
She might have changed her shifts so I can't be certain but she works half n half.. 3 pm to 3 am during weekdays and the usual 6 pm to 7 am on weekends.. ^^

Ok thanks heaps...I will try again sometimes later
Old 25-06-2010, 10:51 AM
Samster

Anyone been to Barabings or any Ang Mo joints later?
Old 26-06-2010, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skirtchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pocketrocket. I can confirm laura = joy/zoe
i asked the kind okt (rather tall and short haired)
I asked if Zoe worked here before and he say yes and her name was laura back then he said

on the other note I have been busy but managed to visit tope twice. Had claire (yes she is back and even cuter) and Pink (which have gorgeous curly hair now, ah hair extension can do wonders). I have reviewed both in the past and they are RTF quality in my book (well for Pink it's because of her face really so damn SYT) but this time she is in very good mood, best session with her so far usually she is a bit cold and don't do much GFE. This time she smile a lot and talk a lot. and had a good time bonking her this time (like bonking a real gf)

I tried Ying massage too in Preston, had jessica. Decent girl with a quite a sizeable boob for asian. no touching no offered extra service. Massage quite soft. HJ is bit better. On the way out I saw this cute girl with short hair wow she is pretty and she went home when I still making calls outside. I wonder if she is a masseuse there. Will go back to see her for sure

Tried Tifanny oh my, this place suck balls. bed is smelly and yes as reported no privacy. had momo i think (i cant remember her name) no touching no eye contact she didnt even take her panty off. had a girl coming in i think she is starting shift she looks alright but no way i am going back to that place
Old 27-06-2010, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humsupboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR - Joy

Full Review - Joy @ 43 Tope

There wasn't much of a selection, only 3 girls (can't remember the other 2), but I picked Joy anyway, since she gave a friendly smile at the intro. She claimed to be 23, but she looks much older.. Looks wise was just average, but I liked her body-type.. fuller and more meaty than the other girls, with nice natural tits.

Lying face-down, she started giving a really thorough catbath, and I must say she really bothers covering every area with her wet tongue, from my neck all the way down to my feet and toes, and even going as far as giving AR, which felt simply sensational.

BBBJ was really quick, though I wouldn't complain since I'm not a big fan of BJ.. her suction was fine, but I could feel her teeth at times, so all in all was just average for me.

Right after BBBJ, she initiated DFK while my hands were busy feeling up her nice natural tits. Without me even noticing, she capped me and started riding me, I was kinda shocked at first, 'cause I thought she didn't use a condom, but WOW, she capped me so quick that I really didn't realise at all.. really neat trick

The sex was above average, she was REALLY into it and kept saying "more, more, more", which was a real turn on.. and to top that off, I loved how she lubed up her hand and kept rubbing my a-hole while I banged her missionary style, felt really intense! The only downside was that her pussy was loose and lacked the grip.

Even after I came, she still tried getting me hard for a second round, but the moment she capped me, bell rang

All in all, was a really great experience, and I really wasn't expecting all this since its the first time I booked her.

Joy @ 43 Tope

Look: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10 (just loved her nice natural tits)
Catbath: 9/10 (by far the best I've tried at Tope)
BBBJ: 6/10 (too quick and could feel her teeth)
Sex: 8/10 (great GFE & really into it, though pussy was loose)
RTF: For sure (gonna make her one of my regulars)
Old 28-06-2010, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser View Post
Bro pocketrocket. I can confirm laura = joy/zoe

Thank you for the confirmation mateee...
Good man

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1