The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
danny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
care to share nico cntact...
Old 12-10-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Not sure where to post this recommendation. Post here ba

Went to Telok Blangah area for appointment today and passby this Spa. Looks pretty new and legit. Just nice saw decent looking ML went inside, my adventures part of me decide to follow her in

Her name is SaSa. I was going to take 1 hour massage but she told me now got promotion. Take 90 mins got free ear cleaning. WA...quite worth it leh. I double confirm with her the ear cleaning is after the 90 min massage. She say "yes"! So mai tu liao then proceed with massage.

Another massage gem. Strong hands and right to the point. She told me she used to work in Hong Kong legit TCM shop for 4 years. No wonder skill so good i strongly recommend bros who like good massage to go try her.

After about 75 mins, GQ popped $50 for HJ with auto roam Here comes the best part! After HJ , clean up still got the free ear cleaning for another 20 mins!!!! WA piang ooi....this feeling is shiok!! Overall experience is damn good la~~~

Looks : 7/10
Massage : 9/10
Service : HJ with autoroam
Damage: $90 for 90 mins massage with free ear cleaning (worth $38) + $50 for service

100% will return cos very worth it.
Old 12-10-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

This is her profile pic on WeChat

Old 12-10-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

Bro how u push the right button.. massage her shaved lips ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmamem View Post
This nico damn power … if u can push her right buttons … all he’ll break loose … I managed to pleasure her while she was on a call and also managed to reached max pleasure together … super kinky experience, till she continue to salivate the pleasure herself after all is done and dusted lol
Old 12-10-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

Hi bro shower inside very cramp can shower together ?

QUOTE=WhenInRome;21728662]I tried Nico and maybe I was unlucky and got her on a rare bad day (or no chemistry) because it was just an ok experience. No shower together, felt like she was a bit on auto pilot etc. All the great feedback makes me think to try again to see if would be better. She is very fit and attractive.

I'd like to try May to compare. Would anyone be kind enough to share contact. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Old 13-10-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5486 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post

Went to Telok Blangah area for appointment today and passby this Spa. Looks pretty new and legit. Just nice saw decent looking ML went inside, my adventures part of me decide to follow her in

Her name is SaSa. I was going to take 1 hour massage but she told me now got promotion. Take 90 mins got free ear cleaning. WA...quite worth it leh. I double confirm with her the ear cleaning is after the 90 min massage. She say "yes"! So mai tu liao then proceed with massage.

Another massage gem. Strong hands and right to the point. She told me she used to work in Hong Kong legit TCM shop for 4 years. No wonder skill so good i strongly recommend bros who like good massage to go try her.

After about 75 mins, GQ popped $50 for HJ with auto roam Here comes the best part! After HJ , clean up still got the free ear cleaning for another 20 mins!!!! WA piang ooi....this feeling is shiok!! Overall experience is damn good la~~~

Damage: $90 for 90 mins massage with free ear cleaning (worth $38) + $50 for service

Bro, can Pm contact.. TQ
Old 13-10-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Bro, can Pm contact.. TQ
Pm me lor...
Old 13-10-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
plasmamem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbang View Post
Bro how u push the right button.. massage her shaved lips ?
Suddenly had this thought, so just decided to gave her a good long sensual licking while she was on the phone. She cannot take it anymore, and stopped her call soon, and the wild things began. Continued to thrust her for a good 10-15min, and we cum together. When I withdrew, she was still in spasm, and enjoying the pleasure. That’s why I said, the look of that spasm from her orgasm was priceless !
Old 13-10-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WhenInRome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=ahbang;21729966]Hi bro shower inside very cramp can shower together?

Didn't have shower with her. Wasn't offered and she was on the phone. Others have had the experience though.
Old 13-10-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
vespa1176 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmamem View Post
This nico damn power … if u can push her right buttons … all he’ll break loose … I managed to pleasure her while she was on a call and also managed to reached max pleasure together … super kinky experience, till she continue to salivate the pleasure herself after all is done and dusted lol
hi bro,can share her contact?..thank u
Old 13-10-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 3
Octopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post

Can share ctc
Old 14-10-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopussy133 View Post
Can share ctc
Pm me lor.....
Old 15-10-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbang View Post
Hi bro shower inside very cramp can shower together ?

QUOTE=WhenInRome;21728662]I tried Nico and maybe I was unlucky and got her on a rare bad day (or no chemistry) because it was just an ok experience. No shower together, felt like she was a bit on auto pilot etc. All the great feedback makes me think to try again to see if would be better. She is very fit and attractive.

I'd like to try May to compare. Would anyone be kind enough to share contact. Thanks.
[/QUOTE]

I try to me is so so only,due to promoting and well marketing here is why I go and tryout her
FN
$150(HJ)
FJ never ask pay for it should no be a issue
She very give commercial feelings
Fiona SLG is much much better than her
Old 15-10-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 16
alvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud of
I try to me is so so only,due to promoting and well marketing here is why I go and tryout her
FN
$150(HJ)
Fiona SLG is much much better than her[/QUOTE]

Which fiona bro??
Can share pls??
Thanks 🙏
Old 15-10-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

FN
$150(HJ)
Fiona SLG is much much better than her[/QUOTE]

Hj for 150 is carrot price,isn't it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread