The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
Tonight really got live show to watch...raid at Mask, 678 & 674...
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
All 4 pubs along the 42 stretch kana. 1 whole bus load of vb. Now they are forced to go back vn for new year. So sad to see the gal in white go up. Her face stun when lights on. Now totally no vb to kc roi.

Report from mikemike n mat that the pub in grandlink also kana. Another big bus there.

No more nice vb for next wk roi
wow...AV veri on the ball...so now all horny men will have to pcc at home...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-02-2010, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Dear all Bros

At least my information from my friends is accurate. 2 weeks ago they had informed me if I had gf, tried not to let them work cos got operations but he dunno when. Due to CNY, they need to clean up a bit. On friday nite they clean beach road pubs and KTVs, yesterday they clean geylang 42 pubs and KTVs. Now I think my friend is busy taking statement or ask them to leave Singapore.

Just for your infor..... no more operation liao after 10th cos many of the members are allowed to clear leave and off.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 07-02-2010, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
At least my information from my friends is accurate. 2 weeks ago they had informed me if I had gf, tried not to let them work cos got operations but he dunno when. Due to CNY, they need to clean up a bit. On friday nite they clean beach road pubs and KTVs, yesterday they clean geylang 42 pubs and KTVs. Now I think my friend is busy taking statement or ask them to leave Singapore.

Just for your infor..... no more operation liao after 10th cos many of the members are allowed to clear leave and off.
Wow...hot news from inside info...think better dun post here because dun know who is also reading...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
DrMartens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Zaryl;4551309]so the rumour is very true but in geylang... I stuck inside the raid again after the recent U-pub raid... all gals up the bus..

Stuck again???lol....luckily i wasnt there or else sure say
i bring bad luck.... I think this time you need to wash yourself with
pomelo leaves,kana two raids liao......haha......
Old 07-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Twice I'm not there and twice I miss the shows.

Old 07-02-2010, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

158 nabbed in multi-agency dragnet at Geylang & Orchard
Posted: 07 February 2010 1501 hrs

SINGAPORE: More than 100 people were nabbed in a massive multi-agency operation, the second in as many weeks.

The 158 were arrested for a variety of offences such as gang-related activities, immigration offences and consumption of controlled drugs.

The arrests were made in a seven-hour operation at various locations including entertainment outlets and hotels at Geylang and Orchard Road.

Led by the Criminal Investigation Department, the operation which ended Sunday morning involved more than 300 officers from agencies like the Central Narcotics Bureau, the Manpower Ministry and the Police.

Investigations are ongoing.

Old 07-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
Hm....... will go down L42 this evening for dinner with my friend and also look around .
I am wondering if this is causing the raid

or a sudden no turn up by carrot007 is causing the raid
Old 07-02-2010, 06:24 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMartens View Post
Stuck again???lol....luckily i wasnt there or else sure say
i bring bad luck.... I think this time you need to wash yourself with
pomelo leaves,kana two raids liao......haha......
I think it is me who is bad luck and need to wash myself with pomelo leave liao.

1) Down on luck to KC gals fro long time.

2) The day U pub was riad, I am stuck inside + one $70 parking summon (park for 3 years there nothing wrong) + road block while going to beach.

3) stuck inside mask during yesterday raid.

4) Hug a gal whom I get to know when she 1st time here last year. Now its her 3rd/4th time in sillypore. Yesterday I purposely look for her to hug her, it is also the last time.

5) Hug another gal who only work in lor19 karaoke. Yesterday drop by mask to work. but sway sway kana caught in raid.

Old 07-02-2010, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
[B]158 nabbed in multi-agency dragnet at Geylang & Orchard
see if the av bayi singh photo still appear or not.

hopefully i am not in the picture... was kaypo-ing outside 678 when a officer was snapping photos of the gals coming out. fast fast hand cover my face and go to the back.
Old 07-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

So many pubs in geylang being raid.

Will others areas in singapore also being raided?

by the way, if vietnam girls come singapore work in ktv, will they always think of money?
Old 07-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post

by the way, if vietnam girls come singapore work in ktv, will they always think of money?
Asking stupid question... u think they enjoy being touch, molest by dirty old man like me??? They are here to earn as much money as possible in the shortest time.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsnipe View Post
Why activate on Sunday . Can activate on a
weekday?
Now I am very free....activate me anytime

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 07-02-2010, 09:07 PM
Samster

v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
FR is out yesterday... let vk tell you peronally.
I can't wait any longer.
Today vlover activate to go paramount, I ON him w/o considering liao.
but too bad.... no more room. vk damn lucky
Hello....now no more gal for U to up liao, but i still have 2

Old 07-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
since you tok until so nice I think I will stay 1 nite there...can provide the seafood place you mentioned and the hotel you stay?
when U book your ticket I will tell you

Old 07-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bo bian, I have be DEPRIVED of viet syt for very very long period liao
You want to have FR izzit? i already up her liao in her house during my recenty trip....kekekekeke

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1