The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2011, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7286 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Good morning!

Went to lV HH the other day w/ a bro in his mid 20s. He picked a gal, probably in her early 20s who appeared quite chio, to sit w/ him. After 30 mins he tipped her n dismissed her. Later I asked him why. At first he said they didn't communicate well. Really? He later confided that he didn't like her upper arms which were a bit loose...n the fact that her thighs n legs were slightly larger than his preferred size. He is speaking my lingo!

After 930PM, we went to review n critique the 50-60 gals in the hallway. All CMI man. Either too old or too ugly or too short or too thin or too fat or too big arms/legs or bowed legs or flat chest or thick wrists or disproportionate figure or narrow butt or flat butt, etc, etc.

We proceeded to look at the singers. Same shit! Mostly quite old w/ thick arms n flat ass. Couldn't even see their thighs n legs!!

INHO, the $100-per-ST gals lining up at L8 n Talma Rd 3 yrs ago were much much better, much more chio n much younger...many gals like that r getting BY-ed in China before they hv a chance to apply for a passport.

We later compared notes n discovered that, despite our age difference, we hv very similar taste in pussies, although I prefer taller gals in general. Actually it's not the height per se, but the right proportions from head to toe which r attractive. He said there is a singer at China Doll who might be my type although he never looked at her legs. Hmmm...even if she were my type I may want to avoid that joint for personal reasons.

BTW, the young bro goes to China once a month on family business n I request that he keeps an eye for my type of SYTs to intro to me for BY, hehehe.

In the meantime I'll hv to import some gals of my type from PRC. Still planning to move there asap.

I'm becoming a disciple of MACKING.

Let me share some cool tips on Macking w/ u all.

PLASMA CANNON

10 Cool Tips To Help U Score With The Ladies ( but only 9 at last count?)

10) Set a boundary with her as soon as possible

Setting boundaries with women -- when done correctly -- establishes
leadership, status and masculinity. This is especially important if
you’re one of those guys (like I was) who feels an urge to give a
woman whatever she wants. The problem with giving her exactly
what she wants is that it kills attraction. A woman doesn’t want you
to be a doormat -- she wants you to be a man. Let’s say a woman
reaches over and touches you; tell her, half kidding, “Don’t touch
me.” Even though you’re having fun here, your comment
communicates that you understand boundaries -- that you “get it.”
So, set boundaries in a playful and fun way, but set them when it
comes to serious issues as well. And don’t hesitate to set boundaries
if a woman is playing games with you.

9) Don’t give all of yourself to just any woman

When most guys meet a woman they really like, they immediately
offer “everything” they have to her. Unfortunately, the message that
a woman gets when you do this is that you aren’t the most important
person in your life -- she is. This is a bad, bad move. Instead, keep a
part of yourself “off limits” and totally unavailable to women. If you
want to maintain the attraction, don’t hand over the keys and the
pink slip, but let her enjoy the feeling of being able to be near you for
a while.

8) Be the star, not the planet

When it comes to dating, most men behave like planets looking for a
star to orbit. If you want to build attraction with a woman fast,
however, take on the mindset of being the star instead. Be a
“centered” man whom women want to orbit. When you become so
rock-solid internally that no random woman can knock you off
course, then you begin to affect them. Work on losing your concern
for what women think of you. When you do, you’ll free up your mind,
emotions and communication to be yourself. The positive aspect is
that it makes you far more transparent and authentic and the
negative is that if you don’t have your “inner game” together and
your immature boy nature dealt with, it will shine through and reveal
things that will hurt you. Learn how to handle this part of you,
pronto.

7) Learn to deal with “two-sided” women

As a mature man, you will encounter many attractive young women
who have “double identities.” On the one hand, they’re the perfect,
proper and innocent little girl, while on the other, they’re the
promiscuous, herd-following, manipulative, and distrustful girl-woman. Unfortunately, most men fall into the trap of seeing only the
“angel” in a woman and not seeing the “other” side of her
personality -- and even worse, they’re not suspecting that it’s even
possible that it could be there.

One mark of a mature man is the combination of his ability to see
and accept the reality of any and all “sides” of a woman with his
ability to make a woman feel accepted for who she really is. Don’t
get confused; this doesn’t imply that you must “tolerate” or “accept”
second-class behavior or poor ethics from any woman.

(To Be Continued)

Cheers n hv a great day!!

Bro MACK aka WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 24-08-2011, 10:43 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

6) Cultivate the “real man” inside

Women want to be with a “real man,” but what exactly does that
mean? It means that you feel comfortable in the presence of
beautiful women, high-status people and uncertainty. It means you
keep composure in the face of competition from other men, tests
from women and drama. It means you have clear values when
dealing with the women you’re dating, other men and people in
influential positions. Keep these concepts in mind, make them a part
of who you are and your success with women will skyrocket.

5) Build a happy single life

Most guys go from being unhappy alone to finding a woman to cling
to and end up holding on too tightly and giving away power,
effectively destroying the attraction in the relationship. If you want
to succeed with women, you need to build a single life that’s so fun
that you actually prefer and choose to be single for a while -- and
then decide if you want to find a special lady with whom to settle
down. Make your single life so fantastic that you almost don’t have
time for a relationship. Enter a relationship to improve your already
great life, not to be your life. And if you’re already hooked up, build a
personal life to enjoy on your own so you can be at your best when
you’re with your woman.

4) Stop worrying about what she’s thinking

Most guys make the mistake of acting based on what they think
women will think of their true thoughts. Let’s say you’re with a
woman and you’re thinking, “Wow, I can’t believe how beautiful she
is…” Most guys start acting as if she knows you’re thinking about her
looks, which causes all sorts of unnatural and “weird” behavior.
Instead, be OK with whatever you’re thinking, and don’t care about
what she’s thinking. Work on being open and authentic, and you’ll go
a long way in making women feel a gut-level attraction to you.

3) Get your “cool” on

We all know that women have a special attraction for guys who are
“cool,” but what exactly is cool? The word implies a temperature
that’s between warm and cold; if you apply this idea to your attitude,
it means neither coming on too strong nor being overly standoffish. A
“cool” guy isn’t too excited about anything, isn’t too affected by
anything, isn’t emotionally reactive, and has control of himself. A
cool guy has an offbeat sense of humor, a sense of style, music and
food, and can make fun of himself. He has a calm confidence, doesn’t
act “above” others and assumes a “cool” connection with everyone
he runs across. You have a hidden potential for cool deep inside of
you -- learn how to bring it out and women will react instantly.

2) Polish up how you talk

Most of what you communicate to a woman has more to do with how
you communicate than with the words you use. So, work on
communicating in a way and style that dials up the attraction. Here’s
a simple exercise that will get you thinking about the way you
communicate: Try saying...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 26-08-2011, 11:06 AM
Samster

Good morning!

I hope more bros can share their picking up, ST n BY experiences here.

I hv learned a few principles abt man-woman RS in the last couple of yrs.

1) Never, ever reveal to a gal that u need or want her badly, even if u already own her body/pussy n heart/soul. If u do, her addiction n love for u will fade away. Be the one who cares least in the RS n make it clear to her that u will leave her if she ever violates ur boundaries or principles.

2) Females r very perceptive. They can gauge ur true confidence n emotional state from ur posture, movements, demeanor, voice n body language...

3) Most men r primarily attracted to a gal's looks. Period. Looks r notoriously subjective n one man's meat is another man's poison.
Of course gals also judge a man by his looks, for the initial 10-30 secs when she meets him for the 1st time, bcos that's all she has to go by. But after that, it's his perceived rating on the Male Dominance Scale which determines his INITIAL attractiveness to her. Period. He needs to demonstrate his status, self mastery, etc to keep her attracted.

4) This is controversial. In my personal experience, a man's ability to give a woman regular COS, beyond anything she has ever experienced, will make her addicted to him. It will make it very difficult for her to leave him...
So go the extra mile n give ur women regular COS, for an hr or longer if possible.

Despite recent Market swoons, my one key investment has held up very well. It also pays a fat dividends. Although my plate is full, I can't afford to dump TC, my good luck charm. However, I hv changed our arrangement to part-time...Ironically, she now treats me even better...bcos she can sense that she may be losing me. She keeps asking me if I'm keeping other women. Of course I said no. I told her I'm very busy n I now feel weak n fatigued bcos of her...haha.

BTW, all my other major investments r down 10-30% or more, EXCEPT for silver, gold n tobacco stocks. One large gold mine in South America has gone up 30% since I added to my position abt 2 months ago. If the overall markets decline another 20-30%, it would be a great buying oppty. Back up the truck, bros.

BTW, I hv been to LV a few times recently n I hv been very disappointed. Is TAM better now? Will go there next time.

I also hv several agencies in China trying hard to get SYTs to come here to be my mistresses.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 26-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
1) Never, ever reveal to a gal that u need or want her badly, even if u already own her body/pussy n heart/soul. If u do, her addiction n love for u will fade away. Be the one who cares least in the RS n make it clear to her that u will leave her if she ever violates ur boundaries or principles.

2) Females r very perceptive. They can gauge ur true confidence n emotional state from ur posture, movements, demeanor, voice n body language...
Interestingly, what you mentioned works for the workplace too - I work in a female-dominated environment. An employee tried to make herself "badly needed" by me. Sorry, it does not work. I'd rather let go of her than be "needy" of her.

And women are really very perceptive indeed. They can sense when I am having trouble with my boss, and when whether I have enough support from above to deal with them. Amazing.
Old 29-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Interestingly, what you mentioned works for the workplace too - I work in a female-dominated environment. An employee tried to make herself "badly needed" by me. Sorry, it does not work. I'd rather let go of her than be "needy" of her.

And women are really very perceptive indeed. They can sense when I am having trouble with my boss, and when whether I have enough support from above to deal with them. Amazing.
Hi bro chenzong,

Ths for sharing ur insights on human RS in the workplace.

Any chio gals to intro?

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................. ...

Good morning!

Went to DC SH 2 days ago to celebrate a dear bro's birthday. I didn't expect to pick up any gals bcos I heard the quality was very poor. Not many gals n few customers there. Saw a tall attractive n fair woman in the corridor behind 6-7 gals led by a mummy, ready to enter a rm...I walked up to her n told her to come to my rm instead.

She is 24 yo RR, a young MILF from SC, chio n sharp facial features, 168 w/o shoes, 52 kg, fair smooth skin, nice boobs n sexy curves n big firm butt (she let me squeeze it after I mentioned BY). Of course her arms r long n quite slender. An uni graduate (3 yrs), she arrived 6 days ago on student visa. Her command of English is clearly better than most PRC gals n she sings quite well. Very good personality, friendly, jovial, vivacious n very smart n confident n poised...

BTW, any chio female OVER 23 is a MILF to me, haha.

She refused ST. She only wanted to be BY-ed. I made my offer. She would need some time to consider my offer. But she has some conditions that worry me: 你要多多陪我,我喜欢看电影我们每星期要看一次...etc, last but not least n this one is tough, 我和你在一起你不可以和别的女人发生关系. What to do? She will make a very good companion n I can't wait to fxk her...

Unlike many true masters here in SBF n elsewhere, I hv not been able to manage multiple RS very well. I'll detail my difficulties n problems in due course.

Comments r welcome!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 31-08-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jnewwit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
BTW, any chio female OVER 23 is a MILF to me, haha.

She refused ST. She only wanted to be BY-ed. I made my offer. She would need some time to consider my offer. But she has some conditions that worry me: 你要多多陪我,我喜欢看电影我们每星期要看一次...etc, last but not least n this one is tough, 我和你在一起你不可以和别的女人发生关系. What to do? She will make a very good companion n I can't wait to fxk her...

Unlike many true masters here in SBF n elsewhere, I hv not been able to manage multiple RS very well. I'll detail my difficulties n problems in due course.

Comments r welcome!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Hi sifu WB, my one cents thought on this, is some are good at managing multiple r/s and some don't. There are people who can remember every bit of details they said to which person and there are those (like me) who sometimes mixes things up. So to make it simple, I have a comprehensive story in mind (what type of job, what are my usual hours, I like to go with friends to KTV or accompany clients for dinner on week nights, weekend is my own time etc), this way I appear consistent to every gf I deal with.

Well, you can set your conditions to her as well, and you apply your mastery on them. You can state out front that you, if you like, don't fancy movie or state what you like and she follows.

There are those fiery type and there are those 老婆type, each has its fun factors. If you don't have time and would like this 23 yo girl (wah, so young and you think she is milf), then so be it. Go with your flow.

Usually, the gal don't ask if you have other companion, but if she asks, well one way you can say that this type of r/s is trust, plus if she wants 三光政策(钱挤光,时间挤光,精子挤光),you only want the last category if you choose, if not it's up to you, take it or leave it.

If you don't have the time, then don't forgo the whole forest for a single tree. quoting a famous phrase from HK classic 五福星 movie ;-)

I personally had at one time juggle three gfs and it is very tiring mentally (keeping the details and arrangements straight) and timing wise with family, work and leisure (I still like to go with friends to KTV).

Now I just like one GF, and go KTV HH leisure. My one cents worth.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnewwit View Post
......some are good at managing multiple r/s and some don't..............I have a comprehensive story in mind (what type of job, what are my usual hours, I like to go with friends to KTV or accompany clients for dinner on week nights, weekend is my own time etc), this way I appear consistent to every gf I deal with.

Well, you can set your conditions to her as well, and you apply your mastery on them.................

There are those fiery type and there are those 老婆type, each has its fun factors. If you don't have time and would like this 23 yo girl (wah, so young and you think she is milf), then so be it. Go with your flow.

Usually, the gal don't ask if you have other companion, but if she asks, well one way you can say that this type of r/s is trust, plus if she wants 三光政策(钱挤光,时间挤光,精子挤光),you only want the last category if you choose...
If you don't have the time, then don't forgo the whole forest for a single tree. quoting a famous phrase from HK classic 五福星 movie ;-)

I personally had at one time juggle three gfs and it is very tiring mentally.............

Now I just like one GF, and go KTV HH leisure. My one cents worth.
Dear bro jnewwit,

Ths so much for sharing ur experience n insights in BY-ing multiple gals.

Yes, it's very taxing mentally n physically...n very time consuming.

There r a few masters here who keep 3-5 women under one roof, like a mini harem. The women co-exist peacefully. Most gals I know won't tolerate that kind of RS. Perhaps I don't hv enuff self mastery n dominance to do it.

I think I'm going to keep just 1-2 lo po long-term n continue to pick up gals for ST or short-term BY.

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Good morning!

Met RR for lunch the other day. She looked prettier in broad daylight w/ light make up than when she first sat w/ me at DC. I took her to Raffles Place to pick up her medical report which was all normal. She is not quite 24 as she was born in late 1987. She is very diligent in learning English as she hopes to apply to SMU. I'm looking for a place to keep her close to her school. I'll consummate the RS soon. She n LL (the Shanghainese virgin I had in May 2010) r the best educated n most intelligent gals among my mistresses.

XW n RR r the lo po type. But KK is the fiery, passionate n possessive type. She was very angry when she learned from a gal (whose BF apparently knows me) that 你名誉很坏, 每个月都包养好几个女孩子, 这是公开的秘密。。。of course I denied it n told her there was only one other gal XW whom I had told her before..

Let me digress.

IMHO, if ur wife/GF/mistress/er nai/BAO-ee/lo po doesn't want to fxk u more than u want to fxk her, either u hv done something wrong or r not giving her enough COS or she is in love w another man or fxking another man. You need to change n improve or dump her asap.

Let me share w/ u a useful email.

She's Lost Interest In Sex - What To Do About It‏

You want sex more often than she does...

She just doesn't seem as interested in sex as
you are...

She's not as sexual as she used to be...

She's hardly ever in the mood...

Needless to say I get emails like this a lot, so
it's time to send you a newsletter to solve the
issue for you once and for all.

So if this is a big issue in your life, and
your willing to to make some changes to turn it
around, then you're in the right place.

I found a good extreme case from a reader for us
to use as an example. If you "get" my reply to
this man, you will be able to solve this issue in
your own relationship as well.

***EMAIL FROM READER***

Dear Mr. Guru, I do enjoy your answers to readers
questions. I have another to throw at you after
reading your last answer session. I have M.S. and
I feel very inadequate in the bedroom (my problem
is mainly physical) and I have tried your remedies
mentioned in the last session. I am having problems
maintaining an erection while performing these
exercises you mentioned. Another problem is that
she does not accept my compliments or "all day
foreplay" even when this is done during times when
there is no possible way we could have a "sexual"
encounter. We have been married for 10 years and
I am only looking for satisfaction on the weekend
and I give "all week foreplay." I would feel good
about her just placing her hand on mine or on my
knee. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
One of your greatest fans, J.

>>>MY REPLY:

Hey man, I am going to be straight up with you
here-- your problem does have a solution, but it
ain't gonna be EASY...

Many, many men face the identical challenge.
Their wife begins to lose interest in sex, she
withdraws romantically, she just wants you to
get with the program and be a good partner in the
business of running your lives...

Most men just blame HER.

They say things like: She's less interested
in sex, so it must be that her libido is lower, or
she has lost interest because of stress or whatever.

It's funny how we never want to see it as "our
fault". This is a big challenge for any man...

And the MS is going to make it even more of
a challenge, NOT because of the way it affects
your strength and your physical ability to have
sex, but because of the way it is affecting your
relationship to your SELF and your confidence.

On the physical side, you can get prescriptions
from your doctor that will work very well to solve
it easily enough (or you could do the exercises in
my Command & Control program, which will probably
also help you substantially).

But let's be real -- The hard part is
the emotional issues of your wife pulling back
from physical intimacy with you.

Here's the very center of the issue between
you and your wife:

PEOPLE TREAT YOU EXACTLY THE WAY YOU
TRAIN THEM TO TREAT YOU

Women are massively turned on by "masculine
strength."

And since you have challenges with physical
strength, that means you must rely on the strong
masculine qualities of your PERSONALITY...

That means things like courage, aggression
when necessary, never accepting second class
treatment from anyone, being CALM AS ICE in
emotionally stressful situations, being a rock
when she is weak or cranky or tearful, yet
showing deep passion when appropriate...

And most powerfully of all: The willingness
to be vulnerable and open about what is true
for you. (In other words, the courage to
authentically be yourself in all situations)

Unfortunately, because of your illness, you
say you "feel very inadequate in the bedroom".

And what you need to know is...

It's that FEELING of inadequacy itself that is
keeping your wife from being turned on and wanting
sex.

Let me say that again--

The problem is NOT your physical inadequacy,
it is the FEELINGS you have about your physical
condition that is creating the problems.

Here's the proof:

I have a friend whose genetic disorder prevented
him from growing any taller than 3 feet, and has put
him in a wheelchair for life... but he behaves and
believes that he is a sexy bad-ass, and I see the
affect that he has on women...

In fact, that is the exact adjective that
I have heard many women use to describe him:
"sexy."

He recently married a gorgeous, smart, and
sassy woman who adores him, and while I wouldn't
want to repeat any confidential conversations,
I'm pretty sure most able bodied men would be pretty
jealous of his sex life.

Bottom line:

Confidence is sexy. Period. And a lack of
it is a big problem.

Here's what you MUST understand...

When you say that "I am only looking for
satisfaction on the weekend" and "I would feel
good about her just placing her hand on mine..."

...THAT is exactly what is CAUSING the problem!

You have trained her to think of you as a
second class citizen in your relationship... and
you tacitly agree with her about that.

You have conditioned her to think of you, not
as her lover, but as a man who is looking for her
occasional sympathy

You've probably heard the old John F. Kennedy
quote: "Once you say you're going to settle for
second, that's what happens to you in life."

There are dozens of quotes from successful
people just like that one.

That's because it's true.

It sounds like you feel that she should give
you this small amount of attention because she
should be "nice" to you-- but you don't want to
trouble her for more.

Maybe that's because you feel like you are
already asking much of her in living with a man
who has M.S. Obviously neither of you saw that
one coming... and let's be real here... I have no
idea how hard that must be, or how I would handle
it if I were in your situation.

I don't want to sound unsympathetic...

I'm not putting you down here. You are in
a situation that few men would be feeling heroic
about. It sucks. And I have no idea how I myself
would handle it.

So it seems to me there are a lot of complex
issues in your life and your relationship, and
I'm not going to try to answer all of them.

But consider for a moment that if you can
train your wife to treat you like a second class
citizen in your relationship, then it follows that
there must also be some possible way in which you
could have trained her to think of you as her
heroic and sexy love-god.

So while I can't talk intelligently about all
of your challenges with MS, I CAN tell you how
to get more sex in your relationship...

Limiting myself to only the question of "how
to improve your sex life," then the answer is:
You've got to reclaim your masculine power in the
relationship.

(To Be Continued)

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 01-09-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

Ideally a woman wants a man who DEMANDS sex
all of the time, not the weekends. She wants a man
who says with gentle command, "take off your clothing
and dance sexy for me while I sip my drink."

A man who knows how to take control...

Because that's what makes HER feel sexy.

A lot of guys have been confused by my concept
of "All Day Foreplay," thinking that it meant you
should give her a lot of compliments.

That is not the case. I used the example of
giving compliments to a woman who specifically has
issues with her body image (which is very, very
common). But the object is not to give compliments,
but to do whatever it takes, throughout the day, to
make her feel sexual.

If your wife is attractive and she knows it and
men compliment her all the time, then that is not
going to work at all.

The idea behind All Day Foreplay is to train
her to feel sexy when she is around you by doing
the things that make her feel sexy.

Sometimes that's giving her compliments...

But it could be telling her that you love her,
it could be tickling her, it could be spanking
her whenever she walks by, it could be whispering
romantic things in her ear, it could be pulling her
hair back and biting her neck, it could be saying
really dirty, raunchy things to her...

Whatever her blueprint is to keep her on a nice
slow simmer so that by the time you get to the
bedroom she can't wait for you to rip her clothes
off.

Here is the very, very difficult challenge in
front of you...

Now that you have trained her into this idea
that you are not a powerful, masculine presence in
her life-- it is going to be very hard to get her
to change her mind.

People are VERY resistant to change... and they
can be especially resistant to a change in the
people that they love.

The crazy, messed up paradox of this is that
she is not going to want you to change... even if
that change is for the better... even if that
change is going to give her a better relationship,
better sex, a sexier and more confident life-partner,
and a much more fulfilling life.

She has made her decision. Staying consistent
to that decision is a powerful force of human
nature. If you start acting in powerful,
masculine, and demanding ways, she is probably
going to react with anger and frustration, and
possibly fear.

Can it be done?

Yes. It can. But it's going to take time,
persistence, patience, courage... and a big bucket
of masculine strength to do it.

If you can understand what I say in the next
paragraph it has the power to lift your life
to unbelievable heights:

Perhaps the M.S. is the gift that will allow
you to rise up above ordinary men and fully
demonstrate your heroic strength of mind and
become a powerful role model for others.

I have seen others turn set-backs, tragedies,
and insurmountable-looking challenges into the
fuel that launched them into greatness. In fact,
it's hard to find many great men in history who
did not fit that pattern.

I said above that being vulnerable in your
authentic truth was one of the most powerful
indicators of pure masculinity to women...

For you this might a conversation that begins
with, "I have allowed my fear of my disease to
make me feel weak and less than masculine in our
relationship. I know that this was entirely my
own doing and that it made me sexually repulsive
to you. Whether or not your sexual desire returns
to me and to this relationship, I am committed to
living a life of courage and passion and deep service
to our love, regardless of my physical condition..."

Then you have to start living your truth.

Don't LET her have sex from you until she is
prepared to come to you as a surrendered woman
to her lover.

Don't accept second class treatment... not
by pouting or showing anger, but by calmly and
lovingly denying her power over you.

If you can follow this path, trusting yourself
and knowing that your life is yours alone to choose,
then she will soon be begging you to make love to
her.

I wish you luck my friend. I have confidence
in you and believe you can do it if you choose to.

This is, I know, some very advanced material
that some men may find difficult to apply in their
lives.

But at the minimum, if you are reading this
and in a similar relationship, at least commit yourself
to making a new beginning, to making a pact with
yourself to take the steps to reclaim your masculinity
in your life through vulnerable, authentic truth.

For Passion,

Mr. Guru

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 01-09-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
There r a few masters here who keep 3-5 women under one roof, like a mini harem. The women co-exist peacefully. Most gals I know won't tolerate that kind of RS. Perhaps I don't hv enuff self mastery n dominance to do it.

I think I'm going to keep just 1-2 lo po long-term n continue to pick up gals for ST or short-term BY.
I ever had a gf who ever she knows she cannot satisfy me (timing because she study part-time course on some nighst and also sexercise wise), she don't mind if I have other outlet/gf. So I think part of it is also the type of girl and "feeling". But I think keeping a number of women under one roof does not apply to everyone and if all the girls are alike, or gang up to share their info about you, quite a scary thought. I'd rather keep them apart if I have the chance, although cost wise it may be cheaper since rent one place to house them all should be more cost effective ;-)
Old 01-09-2011, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro chenzong,

Ths for sharing ur insights on human RS in the workplace.

Any chio gals to intro?
Not from my workplace, definitely! Haha!
Old 05-09-2011, 10:52 AM
Samster

QUOTE=jnewwit;6292268]I ever had a gf who ever she knows she cannot satisfy me (timing because she study part-time course on some nighst and also sexercise wise), she don't mind if I have other outlet/gf. So I think part of it is also the type of girl and "feeling". But I think keeping a number of women under one roof does not apply to everyone and if all the girls are alike, or gang up to share their info about you, quite a scary thought. I'd rather keep them apart if I have the chance, although cost wise it may be cheaper since rent one place to house them all should be more cost effective ;-)[/QUOTE]

Hi bro jnewwit,

Your GF was an understanding gal AND u had power over her, hehehe.

Keeping several gals/women under one roof saves time n money n, more importantly, it saves lots of precious spunk n vital chi, hehehe. Imagine the joy of penetrating 3 chio pussies n only need to ejaculate once.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Not from my workplace, definitely! Haha!
Hi bro,

NP. Go out n look around.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Good morning!

It has been 2 yrs n 2 1/2 months since my "induction" to the "fabled" TAM in June of 2009.

According to TAM's mummy K, there r many new chio gals who come for HH n who can't or won't go to LV.

Is it true or is it all BS?

I like to organize outings to TAM n other joints where chio gals can be found. Although I now hv several mistresses, my mission to TAM is the same. Bringing pussies I already own to TAM is a waste of time as it would deprive me of oppty to meet new gals. The following is my post in June 2009 when I invited bros to join me.

"Hi to all esteemed bros,

My first tentative expedition to TAM HH will be...

Pl PM or sms me for confirmation.

My mission statement: To organise KTV outings for rest n recreation, for getting acquainted w/ like-minded bros n, last but not least, to find, meet n bonk the prettiest PRC SYTs at the least cost n in the shortest possible time. All expenses shall be shared equally except for gals.

Let me reiterate that all expenses will be share equally except for gals. All r welcome unless u r a freeloader ( dun come otherwise ur nick n HP will be exposed in this forum). Bros r also encouraged to share info n HP nos of all gals. If TAM proves to be disappointing, we will go to explore other joints.

BTW, I drink very little or not at all. My only addiction? Very pretty PRC MMs, fair complexion, 18-24, tall (165-173 w/o heels), slim w/ proportionate figure, small to medium bony frame, B/C natural boobs, nice perky ass n long slim n straight legs. Of course no prior childbirth, ugly scars, etc. Oh, must be sexually responsive w/ tight n wet pussies, hahaha.

Pls PM me now! State ur preferred date n time. I'll organise other trips...

Thx for reading n good day!"

The above was posted earlier under "TAM."

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 08-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

Good morning!

I did organzie an outing to TAM HH yesterday. There were 6 bros n mummy K n her assistant were very helpful.

There were many, many gals n very few customers, hehehe.

Surprise surprise...I met a long lost fren, an 18 yo SYT (now 20 yo) whom I 1st met at TAM in 2009.

She is YB from Fujian, 166 w/o shoes n 47 KG. She used to weigh 2 kg more. Still my type of SYT. BTW, I never upped her as she rejected me before. Mummy K knew her intimately as she had a TAM singer permit before n assured me that YB never did ST n had never been BY-ed by any man. She came back a few days ago. K said it's up to me to try to BY her. I like the challenge.

Her attitude n body language towards me is now very different compared to 2 yrs ago. We now hv good rapport. Yes, after 2 hrs, she was enjoying my massage on her neck n shoulders n I was kissing her neck, etc. I shall tell u the significance of this move.

I also had a 172cm student-MILF (she is 25) who sat w/ me. No ST according to mummy K. She is chio n very sexy w/ big shapely ass. Unfortunately, she will leave for Shanghai in 2 days to do modelling. She will be back in 3 wks...

I'm very confident that I could up both gals. It's easy. Why? It's all in the mindset.

I believe "self confidence n self mastery rules the world."

If u walk into a KTV, or any situation or place for that matter, as if u own everything, as if u r the prize, as if ur the most confident man n the coolest MF in the universe...people will react differently to u. The prettiest gals will flock to u n u want o judge them if they qualify n good enuff to be fxked u...this is the MACK mode.

Back to the significance if a gal who is willing n is actually enjoying being massaged on the neck n shoulders by u n let u kiss the nape of her neck. It means she trusts u n accepts u...n there r several erogenous zones in those areas...u will arouse her sexual desire for u if u know wat u r doing.

In my personal experience in the last 2 yrs, those gals who let me massage n kiss their necks willingly, etc., I hv been able to up them shortly thereafter. There hv been NO exceptions, hehehe. None.

The other great move is french kissing a gal. If she is willing n eager, her pussy is yours, whether she is a WL or non-WL.

Cheers n hv a great day!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 08-09-2011, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Good morning!

I did organzie an outing to TAM HH yesterday. There were 6 bros n mummy K n her assistant were very helpful.

There were many, many gals n very few customers, hehehe.

Surprise surprise...I met a long lost fren, an 18 yo SYT (now 20 yo) whom I 1st met at TAM in 2009.

She is YB from Fujian, 166 w/o shoes n 47 KG. She used to weigh 2 kg more. Still my type of SYT. BTW, I never upped her as she rejected me before. Mummy K knew her intimately as she had a TAM singer permit before n assured me that YB never did ST n had never been BY-ed by any man. She came back a few days ago. K said it's up to me to try to BY her. I like the challenge.

Her attitude n body language towards me is now very different compared to 2 yrs ago. We now hv good rapport. Yes, after 2 hrs, she was enjoying my massage on her neck n shoulders n I was kissing her neck, etc. I shall tell u the significance of this move.

I also had a 172cm student-MILF (she is 25) who sat w/ me. No ST according to mummy K. She is chio n very sexy w/ big shapely ass. Unfortunately, she will leave for Shanghai in 2 days to do modelling. She will be back in 3 wks...

I'm very confident that I could up both gals. It's easy. Why? It's all in the mindset.

I believe "self confidence n self mastery rules the world."

If u walk into a KTV, or any situation or place for that matter, as if u own everything, as if u r the prize, as if ur the most confident man n the coolest MF in the universe...people will react differently to u. The prettiest gals will flock to u n u want o judge them if they qualify n good enuff to be fxked u...this is the MACK mode.

Back to the significance if a gal who is willing n is actually enjoying being massaged on the neck n shoulders by u n let u kiss the nape of her neck. It means she trusts u n accepts u...n there r several erogenous zones in those areas...u will arouse her sexual desire for u if u know wat u r doing.

In my personal experience in the last 2 yrs, those gals who let me massage n kiss their necks willingly, etc., I hv been able to up them shortly thereafter. There hv been NO exceptions, hehehe. None.

The other great move is french kissing a gal. If she is willing n eager, her pussy is yours, whether she is a WL or non-WL.

Cheers n hv a great day!

Bro WB
missed out on the fun yesterday...
shall look forward to joining you guys soon!!

Old 08-09-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster

how much the total bill before split? I just wanna know what's the budget like so as not to embarass myself with insufficient money should I want to join future round
Old 09-09-2011, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
missed out on the fun yesterday...
shall look forward to joining you guys soon!!

Hoping to meet u in person soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnewwit View Post
how much the total bill before split? I just wanna know what's the budget like so as not to embarass myself with insufficient money should I want to join future round
Hi bro,

Surprisingly modest, depending on the no of bros. I dun drink when I drive n most of my kakis r light/moderate drinkers.

Most of my recent outings at TAM cost abt $100 each, not including tip for gals.

Investing/trading n St-ing/BY-ing pussies r the same for me as I always try to minimize my friction cost or transactional cost.

.................................................. .................................................. .....

Good morning!

Life is fun.

Late last evening I drove to Changi to pick up my favourite Fujian lo po who flew in from Xiamen. Her 22 yo fren who came along is surprising chio n fair n slim, although only 164 in height. On tourist visa, first time here. I like to ST her if at all possible, BY her if necessary. I need to act fast before some other men take her off the shelf, hehehe. If I could do 双飞w/ them it would be wonderful...and if I could make both of them squirt during COS...hahaha.

A guru just sent me an email abt squirting orgasm which I know very little abt. I hv a very long way to go...

The Five Types Of Female Orgasms

1.) The Clitoral Orgasm

A clitoral orgasm is the most common type of female orgasm, and I'm sure you already know that a girl experiences this type of orgasm from clitoral stimulation, usually by your fingers, your tongue, or a toy.

This is the most common female orgasm. Most guys can give this type of orgasm to a girl, so it's likely that most girls you have been with have had one of these orgasms with another guy before you.

2.) The G-Spot Orgasm

A G-spot orgasm is a little more tricky. Some people call this an "internal orgasm", or a "deep spot orgasm", because a girl experiences it from stimulation on the inside of her.

Because of this she gets more of a "full body" sensation than she does from just a clitoral orgasm.

While G-Spot orgasms used to be a mystery, in the last decade or so the word has gotten out, and now more and more guys know how to give a girl these orgasms.

This the type of orgasm a girl is likely to have through penetration if she is with a guy who is good in bed. Special G-Spot orgasm toys have also now become popular with women, so more and more women are having these orgasms on their own.

These internal orgasms feel much better to a girl than a clitoral orgasm, so when a guy can give a girl this type of orgasm she'll automatically consider him to be pretty good in bed.

3.) The Simultaneous Orgasm

A "Simultaneous Orgasm" is when a girl experiences a clitoral orgasm and a G-Spot orgasm at the same time.

This is a difficult one to pull off for a guy, as it requires just the right finger and tongue technique, or finger and penetration technique.

But what's really tough is the TIMING. Even if you have the technique right, the timing has to be perfect.

Because of this it's very hard for a guy to give a girl a Simultaneous Orgasm. Girls who are experienced "self lovers" will have probably had this, but not often, because the feeling is not THAT much better than having the different types of orgasms on their own.

4.) Multiple Orgasms

"Multiple Orgasms" is when a girl experiences either Clitoral or G-Spot orgasms over and over again!

This is a very exciting feeling for a woman, and if a guy has great tongue technique or amazing stamina, he can usually give a girl Multiple Orgasms... and she will consider him to be GREAT in bed!

5.) The Squirting Orgasm

And that brings us to the "The Squirting Orgasm"... which is entirely different than all of the orgasms listed above.

The best way to understand what a Squirting Orgasm feels like for a woman is to think of your own orgasm.

Go ahead and think about what it feels like right now.

Now, imagine how it would feel if you had an orgasm... but NOTHING CAME OUT.

Like if you had the orgasm, but you didn't ejaculate.

Wouldn't it feel WEIRD? Even INCOMPLETE?

Well THIS is what the Clitoral and G-Spot Orgasms feel like for a woman.

But here's the thing:

If they have never had a Squirting Orgasm, they don't KNOW what they are missing.

They THINK a Clitoral or G-Spot Orgasm is the best feeling they can get. After all, it's the best they've ever had.

But then, they meet a guy who can give them a Squirting Orgasm... and...

"OH MY GOD!!!"

It's unlike anything else they've EVER experienced... and makes all other orgasms they've had in the past... seem like nothing!

And from then on, their sex lives are never the same.

Let me explain it to you in a different way:

Think about getting in your own car right now, finding an open road, then GUNNING IT with the pedal to the medal.

Always fun, right?

Well now think about if you got your hands on a Ferrari... and going and doing the same thing.

BIG difference, right??

That's what the difference feels like for a woman between having a Clitoral Orgasm and a G-Spot Orgasm.

But, the difference between the feeling of these types of orgasms, and the feeling of having a Squirting Orgasm...

Is like the difference between taking off in a Ferrari... and...

Getting In The Cockpit Of A FIGHTER JET... And Slamming On The Afterburners Full Force!

VROOOOOOOOOOOM!

What I'm trying to tell is that there is really NO comparision!

Ask any woman who has had a Squirting Orgasm, and she'll tell you the same.

Needless to say, a guy who can give a woman one of these mind-blowing orgasms isn't considered, "good" or even "great" in bed... no sir.

He's Put In A Category ALL His Own!

And that category is simply called...

The BEST She's Ever Had.

No matter what your "size", no matter how long you last, regardless of sexual experience, and even if you do everything else wrong!

When you give your girl this "Ultimate Orgasm"... you've done something that NO other guy has ever done before. From that moment, on she considers you the best she's ever had, period.

The mystery behind the Squirting Orgasm is just being figured out now. Just as the G-Spot orgasm is no longer a mystery, I'm sure 20 years from now everyone will know how to give a girl a squirting orgasm, and it will be no big deal.

But for now, there are just a few of us who are on the cutting edge of this sexual revolution, and we have a HUGE advantage over all other men. Now it's time for you to join us...

I hope experienced bros here can share their insights n the what n how of female ejaculatory orgasms.

BTW, there r actually more than 5 types of female orgasms.

Ths n hv a great day!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1