The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

i was cheering for scotland as i wanted to see them in euro 2012.
they have to kick themselves for failing to beat czech at home earlier.

and greece top the group again! why is greece so ever good in qualifiers?

Darren Fletcher and Charlie Adam look on as Spain romp to victory
Old 13-10-2011, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
why is greece so ever good in qualifiers?
Bro,

It is the same as why is England forever the under-performer in big tournaments? Afterall they have one of the best leagues in the world.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 13-10-2011, 09:33 AM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Adebayor could miss Newcastle match:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...-clash?cc=4716

To me, it may be good news to rest Adebayor. Play Pavy, he has a lot to offer and prove. I am sure he is fired up to move into 6th gear straight away and, hopefully, Pavy can perform a Balotelli and make himself a contender for the striker position.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ebayor?cc=4716

With VDV also a doubt, it will be a great chance for Pavy to show his ability. Hopefully, with a great performance, VDV can see that he has to place the team in the 1st place because he needs us as much as we needed him. No player can be bigger than the team in order for the team to perform, no matter who you are.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 17-10-2011, 08:49 AM
Samster

Newcastle 2 Spurs 2:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=318243&cc=4716

King's injury in the 1st half didn't do us any favour & the strikers not finishing it off early.

Newcastle match us stride for stride in terms of attacking, however, it was Spurs who has more clear chances and did not play the final pass + killing it off early.

1-0 ahead and we play sitting duck till half-time, the equaliser came early in the 2nd half. 2-1 ahead, we miss quite a few chances & then they equalise again.

We need to take out chances during matches. We need to take our chances when our closest rivals slipped.

Hopefully, it is a lesson learnt. 6th position with a game in hand looks alright for now, we need to make sure we take advantage of the 1 game in hand and gain pace in our quest for UCL place.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 17-10-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post

1-0 ahead and we play sitting duck till half-time, the equaliser came early in the 2nd half. 2-1 ahead, we miss quite a few chances & then they equalise again.

We need to take out chances during matches. We need to take our chances when our closest rivals slipped.

Hopefully, it is a lesson learnt. 6th position with a game in hand looks alright for now, we need to make sure we take advantage of the 1 game in hand and gain pace in our quest for UCL place.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
alamak i watched the 1st half spurs leading 1-0 hosay hosay lay.
what the f happened in the 2nd half bro? i couldnt continue the 2nd half due to fatigue lah, i watched arsenal and juve earlier and my eyes machium jackpot lah.
i do remember adebayor was having a off day with vdv having to do all the work...

well i really wanted spurs to beat newcastle to maintain the winning streak! but like you said, current position with game in hand is quite alright.

a klassic example of "old but still can" - klose for lazio!

Miroslav Klose struck a stoppage-time winner as Lazio beat 10-man Roma 2-1 on a day of five goalless draws in Serie A.
Old 18-10-2011, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
alamak i watched the 1st half spurs leading 1-0 hosay hosay lay.
what the f happened in the 2nd half bro? i couldnt continue the 2nd half due to fatigue lah, i watched arsenal and juve earlier and my eyes machium jackpot lah.
i do remember adebayor was having a off day with vdv having to do all the work...

well i really wanted spurs to beat newcastle to maintain the winning streak! but like you said, current position with game in hand is quite alright.
Bro,

Time and again, when we are attacking we looked dangerous until a wrong passing decision or poor finishing let us down.

I reckon we should be at least 2 goals up before they score their 2nd equaliser, and they were encouraged by that equaliser to fight for a win, hence, we were pinned back for the last period.

I knew it is going to be tough because they are undefeated and confidence is sky high. We were lucky we didn't lose the game as we cannot kill them off.

Hopefully, King is fine and will be able to play again as Kaboul and Bassong do not look like a strong enough defence to me.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 20-10-2011, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hopefully, King is fine and will be able to play again as Kaboul and Bassong do not look like a strong enough defence to me.
yeah, king better play again, he is to spurs what john terry is to chelski.

looks like pavy is really going this time, so sad lah. i was hoping he will become the next archibald.
the thing is, adebayor is a loan player so harry has to be careful.
btw what happened to the mexican striker pre-season signing?

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp would reluctantly consider offers for striker Roman Pavlyuchenko in the January transfer window
Old 21-10-2011, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp would reluctantly consider offers for striker Roman Pavlyuchenko in the January transfer window
Bro,

This guy score on our 1-0 win this morning to prove his worth.
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...rt-201011.html

I think Pavy still has contribution in him. Adebayor is not fully fit at the moment and he is also an on loan player. With Blackburn and QPR next, I think Pavy can step up to play with Defoe or VDV.

If I am Harry, I will partner them into 2 sets of strikers with 1 fully fit and 1 prone to injury partnering. Hence, if there is any injury to the already not so fit striker, the fully fit can partner up.

Hence, I think Pavy + VDV is a great Europe and Cup prospect with Adebayor and Defoe mainly on the EPL games. Occasionally when we play weaker opponents, we can play Adebayor with VDV and Pavy with Defoe. This type of rotation can bring the best from all strikers.

However, the EPL fixtures has not help us any much more than being in UEL. Hence, I think Harry should for the moment rest Adebayor to let him recover while playing fitting in VDV when Modric needs a break. This will help Modric to revitalise his energy and get VDV the number of games to let him be fit as well.

Meanwhile, Sandro, Parker and Livermore needs rotation as well. With the 2 younger and fitter players, we can try them out on cup games, giving Parker full concentration on EPL to help us secure 4th postion, if possible.

As for the defence, I really really hope for King and Dawson to be back. Kaboul and Bassong will separately pair with these 2 centre half while Gallas will fill in the boots when either one needs a rest.

As for goalkeepers, I reckon giving Gomes and Cudicini, some spell at european and cup games giving Friedel some timely rest as well.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 21-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
[COLOR="Blue"]Bro,

This guy score on our 1-0 win this morning to prove his worth.
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...rt-201011.html

I think Pavy still has contribution in him. Adebayor is not fully fit at the moment and he is also an on loan player. With Blackburn and QPR next, I think Pavy can step up to play with Defoe or VDV.

If I am Harry, I will partner them into 2 sets of strikers with 1 fully fit and 1 prone to injury partnering. Hence, if there is any injury to the already not so fit striker, the fully fit can partner up.
Sir Spurslover, if you manage mighty spurs there will be 4 new trophies every year in white hart lane.
lets start a "keep pavy at the lane" mass march in london this weekend.

pavy is the god of thunder!

A thunderous freekick from Roman Pavlyuchenko gave Tottenham a 1-0 win over Rubin Kazan to move them top of Europa League Group A
Old 24-10-2011, 09:27 AM
Samster

VDV win the day for us again with class finishing:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...ry-231011.html

5th position just behind Chelski and Newcastle by 3 points with a game in hand. Next up... QPR... Chelski's killer over the last weekend.

QPR away form = 2 wins and 2 losts, scored 4 and conceded 8. This team can score and conceded more because of the 6-0 lost to Fulham.

Harry has to look carefully and studied it seriously. Although it is at WHL, it will not be easy since QPR promotion accompanied by Tony Fernandes' $$$, but they have bought Joey Barton...

Hopefully, we can secure a great result this coming week before another hectic week next week, travelling to Russia & Craven Cottage.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 24-10-2011, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
[COLOR="Blue"]VDV win the day for us again with class finishing:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...ry-231011.html

5th position just behind Chelski and Newcastle by 3 points with a game in hand. Next up... QPR... Chelski's killer over the last weekend.
great stuff from vdv!
now it seems even newcastle is a contender for top 4, they are playing a very very cautious game. i dont think keegan would be pleased.
knn i should have bought qpr at the pools yesterday... then tonight i can have "paid" beer.

Rafael van der Vaart's brace earned a 2-1 victory for Tottenham at struggling Blackburn to increase the pressure on Rovers boss Steve Kean
Old 25-10-2011, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
now it seems even newcastle is a contender for top 4, they are playing a very very cautious game. i dont think keegan would be pleased.
Bro,

We have cleared most of those top oppositions except Chelski on Dec 20. Here is some fixtures for thought for current top seven before Christmas:

1) Man City, 9 played, 25 points
Nov 19 Home vs Newcastle
Nov 27 Away vs Liverpool
Dec 10 Away vs Chelski
Dec 17 Home vs Arsenal

2) Man Utd, 9 played, 20 points
Nov 26 Home vs Newcastle

3) Chelski, 9 played, 19 points
Oct 29 Home vs Arsenal
Nov 20 Home vs Liverpool
Dec 3 Away vs Newcastle
Dec 10 Home vs Man City
Dec 20 Away vs Spurs

4) Newcastle, 9 played, 19 points
Nov 19 Away vs Man City
Nov 26 Away vs Man Utd
Dec 3 Home vs Chelski

5) Tottenham Hotspur, 8 played, 16 points
Dec 20 Home vs Chelski

6) Liverpool, 9 played, 15 points
Nov 20 Away vs Chelski
Nov 27 Home vs Man City

7) Arsenal, 9 played, 13 points
Oct 29 Away vs Chelski
Dec 17 Away vs Man City

Looking at the fixtures, Man Utd and Spurs only have to face 1 of the top 7 up till Christmas while the rest has a higher chance to drop points when they need to play the current top 7. For Man Utd, they don't have to worry too much about losing 1-6 to Man City because Man City will lose points if they are not careful and Man Utd can catch up anytime.

As for Spurs, I think we only have ourselves to blame if we cannot make use of this period with convincing performance, which is usually the case for Spurs to fall flat on their face, until 20 Dec Chelski match.

Hopefully, everything will work out fine for us to take advantage of the present fixture arrangement before we hit another rough patch of fixture after the new year, namely 21 Jan 12 to 24 Mar 12. After that, we will have 8 more matches before the season end.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 28-10-2011, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:

Looking at the fixtures, Man Utd and Spurs only have to face 1 of the top 7 up till Christmas while the rest has a higher chance to drop points when they need to play the current top 7. For Man Utd, they don't have to worry too much about losing 1-6 to Man City because Man City will lose points if they are not careful and Man Utd can catch up anytime.
so chelski and man city are going to tough matches from now, we shall review the standings after mid dec then. spurs xmas present is 3rd spot with one game in hand hahaha...

the great gerrard says harry for england, maybe harry can woo him to join spurs with the mutual admiration...

Gerrard: Harry for England
Old 31-10-2011, 09:33 AM
Samster

3) Chelski, 9 played, 19 points
Oct 29 Home vs Arsenal (3 points dropped for Chelski, actually should be 2 points dropped only. Terry's slipped is very costly.)

7) Arsenal, 9 played, 13 points
Oct 29 Away vs Chelski (Well earned 3 points, which also means Arsenal has steadily rose through the table recently.)

Spurs 3 QPR 1

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=318189&cc=4716

Everything looks positive in this match except for 2 flaws:
1) Spurs wasted minimum 3 clear chances; and
2) Sitting back cost us a clean sheet.

Besides that, everyone played very well, including QPR. They are a good side and very attack minded as well. A very entertaining match.

Next up, Rubin in Europa on Thursday and Fulham on Sunday.

Harry, please, play Defoe and Pavy in Rubin, get them running with matches. Rest VDV and Adebayor for the match or on the bench, just in case. Scott Parker deserve a rest and get Sandro to play for this match. Another crucial player is King, rest him for Fulham match.

As for Fulham, we need to clear Russia first before thinking about them.

Coming back to Spurs, -7 goal difference after the 2nd match till +4 goal difference now, i.e. 11 goal difference gain in 7 matches (1.57 goals per match). Good but it should have been more if we can kill off opposition more sharply. This season goal difference is very important with so many big scoring games:
- Man Utd scored 8 against Arsenal 2;
- Man City scored 6 against Man Utd 1;
- Arsenal scored 5 against Chelski 3; and
- Man City scored 5 against Spurs 1.
Just by summarising the above 4 matches, there are 31 goals in it and Spurs only involved in 1 goal.

Last years top 4, current goals scoring stats:
- Man Utd 27 goals scored in 10 matches (2.7 goals/match);
- Man City 36 goals scored in 10 matches (3.6 goals/match);
- Chelski 23 goals scored in 10 matches (2.3 goals/match); and
- Arsenal 20 goals scored in 10 matches (2.0 goals/match).
Spurs 18 goals in 9 matches (2.0 goals/match) and it is only same as Arsenal, which they are not having best of season.

In terms of goals difference, we are only half of Chelski. So it is important that the strikers kill off opposition when required.

It has always been the case of "We looked dangerous in attack" and not "We are dangerous when we attack". Let's hope our strikers are going to have a great season scoring goals and our defence having a great season with clean sheets.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 31-10-2011, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:

It has always been the case of "We looked dangerous in attack" and not "We are dangerous when we attack". Let's hope our strikers are going to have a great season scoring goals and our defence having a great season with clean sheets.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
well you said it bro, spurs have to be dangerous in deed and not just in looks.
chelski is having some bad days incuding their visit to qpr last week, but the john terry slip looks awkward. then again i have always detested to see all these back passes to defenders.

lets hope stoke city can tame the toon army tonight.

Gareth Bale was the star as Spurs beat QPR 3-1 to move them back up to fifth. Bale netted two excellent goals and, despite a Jay Bothroyd consolation, the home side were always on top
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1