The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 08-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by troysteel View Post
you just have to accept these girls for who they are.

I think everywhere is same, the really hot girls from backgrounds with no money have so much temptation that it's impossible for them not to be sluts.
I'm working on this girl in FB... she has a bf but is still texting/messaging me and we are always on the brink of taboo topics.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Most Filipino can't really maintain a very good conversation like knowing what happen around the world or current affair new. But if you talk about the drama or latest gossip on v show, most will know coz that is what they do everyday whole when they are not working.
Actually, above depends upon their exposure and education (no, no ... not looking down or anything )

Quote:
If you want a real smart and pretty girl, most of them are really out of reach to people like you and me. They be from middle class or well to do pinoy family and won't care who you are. But of coz there is some I know who is real smart and buy property or stocks to invest in. This will take sometime to find. Forget about finding this type of girls in Bar / Pub / Clubs unless somebody introduce u. They be very independence and don't need your money to support themself and most have good jobs to boot off. Most of them go to pub with their friends to enjoy like we do here to St James or Zouk on a weekend and of coz not interested to know foreigner like us.
I beg to differ there .. the main thing is, with the above type, you can't wade in with a "Wham, Bham, thank you Ma'am" attitude .. from my experience, screwing them was an option, which came on the way, and I also didn't make it my primary objective .. if I had implied my friendship was for screwing alone, they would have high tailed it out ..

Quote:
So, yes, a few were wasted opportunities, but a lot were fun and more .. and well, there were enough incidents where my friends got offended when I offered to pay .. well, after I got to know them well enough .. and also a similar number who shamelessly expected me to pay for this, that and also more .. oh, also know people who knowingly or not, paid for their gf's family's hotel stay / vacation / party and more .... me ? no sir, I ain't that dense .. or know how to worm my way out of such crap ..

As for SMS, if they interested in you, their SMS is quick and fast. But of coz if they are the kind of girls above, they have their own work and business to do then to reply your sms every day. If it is bar girl or FL, they are working coz they need to feed the family not to waste their money on SMS with you UNLESS they love you. Free load from you is always welcome by them. hehe

That how I see it.
Ah SMS, sorry again, maybe I have seen the darker side

I have been with girls, when their BF's call / SMS, they purposely ignore .. and giggle .. saying the guy must know the girls' worth !!

No kidding .. and one of the girls who did that was only 20 years old .. at 20, if she was so smart and world wise in all-things-romance .. what more can I say ?

of course, for loads, the first thing I get as reply, when I say is often "pasaload request' which I ignore generally .. most of the girls are so broke that it is in their intution to just ask for load ..
Old 08-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Actually, above depends upon their exposure and education (no, no ... not looking down or anything )

I beg to differ there .. the main thing is, with the above type, you can't wade in with a "Wham, Bham, thank you Ma'am" attitude .. from my experience, screwing them was an option, which came on the way, and I also didn't make it my primary objective .. if I had implied my friendship was for screwing alone, they would have high tailed it out ..

I have been with girls, when their BF's call / SMS, they purposely ignore .. and giggle .. saying the guy must know the girls' worth !!

No kidding .. and one of the girls who did that was only 20 years old .. at 20, if she was so smart and world wise in all-things-romance .. what more can I say ?

of course, for loads, the first thing I get as reply, when I say is often "pasaload request' which I ignore generally .. most of the girls are so broke that it is in their intution to just ask for load ..
The master has spoken.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I just quote a typical filipino not those Bargirl or FL type la. Mostly Office ladies. Those type of smart girl hard to sian if they know u just want to whack them. To sian them as gf still got chance but how many of us here is going to be with them as their gf since we don't stay in Philippines. Of course there is a minority who work as FL but I will say most confident and well employed filipina are pretty hard to get our hand into their pant assume we come from Singapore as a tourist to sian them at the clubs.

For this type of girls, I be more tactical. No makan never mind..as friends still ok. No hardup for sex la. But I won't turn away a bonus screw if there is though. =p

Nowaday, I stayed clear of FL and all the bar girls. Tired of all the cheonging.

Quote:

Old 08-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

BTW, the owner of Insomnia is raking it in. There's going to be Insomnia Boracay and Insomnia Quezon. Wow.

Has anyone heard of this: this FL I spoke to was approaching other girls to go with her to Boracay to provide service to a group of guys. What's the damage for this type of activity? I am assuming the guys get to sample all the girls at some stage during the trip.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster

manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I went to Club PARAW last month at Boracay. Saw a bunch of Koreans went in and out come with a bunch of young filipina chicks. I guess u can get something there but as I am with my gf, cant do anything.

I am told by my GF that her friend work in Boracay as a FL under a pimp a few years back. price is 3000 peso. 50% hers or something. I will say the price should be around there? Then midway through her assignment she run away from the pimp coz can't tahan liao. Imagine a girl trying to find a job end up in Boracay kantut with many guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises View Post
BTW, the owner of Insomnia is raking it in. There's going to be Insomnia Boracay and Insomnia Quezon. Wow.

Has anyone heard of this: this FL I spoke to was approaching other girls to go with her to Boracay to provide service to a group of guys. What's the damage for this type of activity? I am assuming the guys get to sample all the girls at some stage during the trip.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
I went to Club PARAW last month at Boracay. Saw a bunch of Koreans went in and out come with a bunch of young filipina chicks. I guess u can get something there but as I am with my gf, cant do anything.

I am told by my GF that her friend work in Boracay as a FL under a pimp a few years back. price is 3000 peso. 50% hers or something. I will say the price should be around there? Then midway through her assignment she run away from the pimp coz can't tahan liao. Imagine a girl trying to find a job end up in Boracay kantut with many guys.
I see. I think going to Boracay for some of these girls is like a trip OUT of the country.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises View Post
I'm working on this girl in FB... she has a bf but is still texting/messaging me and we are always on the brink of taboo topics.
bro, well, just be a bit strong hearted, if she brings her BF along as well

well, happened to me .. more than once, though I always had 'exit' plans hence my preference to meet in neutral places ..

One - in Singapore, and we met, had a drink and then her BF turns up and then she says shamelessly that she feel comfortable when the BF is around .. damn it .. I luckily had no open bill and my bottle was on fumes ... the BF ordered drinks (I think one more bottle of Black label) and easy-peasy, I slipped out .. and told the waiter the girls' guy will pay, as I am heading home ..

Almost 10 minutes or so later only our friend realised I did a disappearing act, kept calling me .. I was tempted to tell her to fxxk off .. but, having become seasoned and knowing argument will only make my temper bad, ignored the call .. and sheepishly next day sent a message that I was drunk and got a call from office and thought I bid by adieu .. I am so sorry and will make it up with a dinner another day ..

Oh, she did ask me why I didn't bother to pay for the next bottle .. Am I expected to answer that ? I maintained silence ..

Oh, well, a few months later she did ask me out, this time alone, and we had our own make out and a visit to Hotel 69 was in order ..

Another one, out of the blue walked out of the bar to bring in her 'cousins' - a guy and a girl .. I kept smiling and when the next round of beer jug turned up, I got up and said I don't feel like drinking beer and the newcomers can foot the bill, all the while, with an ugly ear to ear smile splattered on my face .. and casually switched drinks to Whiskey .. and my 'date' was asking why I switched to Whiskey- rather than irk her and spoil her night and mine, and tell the truth that it was to avoid paying for her 'cousin's I smiled and said that I don't feel like drinking beer .. oh, when the cousins have finished beer, I can get a jug of Whiskey coke (never mind, when they were about to finish the Beer, I had one leg on the door .. )

Now you know the pinay psyche ? Don't try to decode it .. you will go mad .. Go with the flow, if you are working your way in non-FLs .. and be ready to bail out and abandon ship .. you maybe in unchartered territories ..

Oh, above all -> I am not boasting - I did pen my thoughts in the Maid thread before .. on the Pinay Psyche ..

Manilaboy2007: well, Paraw was pretty dead the times I was there, except during some celebration .. Cocomangos was more rocking, but, as said, there is Korean Invasion everywhere .. some of the girls will act like you don't exist, so, generally, hit the bar early, to catch 'em, the late comes are only tuned to Korean frequency .. same like is happening in Edsa Complex nowadays ..

darkknightrises: A visit to Bora used to be and is still a big thing for girls, and they just want to take the pictures and splatter it all over their facebook and boast about it .. regardless the mean of they got their - a sugar daddy or a sponsor .. Well, you don't need a passport to Bora - di ba ? haha .. unlike visits to anywhere ..

PS: about the 12K thingy - well, I am not a heavy drinker, and 2 bottle of Moet is like my 2 month quota .. and, well, most of the girls I end up hooking up prefer to drink San Mig Light .. (except the friends i have in Manila, who hang out at Meralco/Tabu and the likes - who are comfortable with Belvedere and Absolut and Black Label)
Old 08-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Samster

Ya I agreed with you man! They alway bring their friends along for a free meal or drinks if date them out. Once I offer to bring a girl to some place to holiday in PH, she say she want to bring her good but ugly fat friend along. I ask if she paying for her or what and she shameless say I should pay for her and her friend. If her friend don't go, she don't go. I say ok but after a few weeks I did the disappear act and never contact her again. Bring a friend and share room with us and confirm nothing to eat, I not going to invest in a losing proposition man.

Deal with pinoy cannot be desperate as must eat them, I take it as a kind of courtship. If ok go for it, if not, can still be friend di ba? I have a girl who I known for 2 years, never kantut her or what..but when I met her again, the next thing we end up in hotel. Sometime small but long investment do paid off. Just have to understand the complicated pinoy mentality. hee

As for Bora, I went coz of gf if not I prefer to go El Nido or Bohol to relax. Too much Koreans everywhere in Philippines....spoil market man.

Quote:
bro, well, just be a bit strong hearted, if she brings her BF along as well

well, happened to me .. more than once, though I always had 'exit' plans hence my preference to meet in neutral places ..

One - in Singapore, and we met, had a drink and then her BF turns up and then she says shamelessly that she feel comfortable when the BF is around .. damn it .. I luckily had no open bill and my bottle was on fumes ... the BF ordered drinks (I think one more bottle of Black label) and easy-peasy, I slipped out .. and told the waiter the girls' guy will pay, as I am heading home ..

Almost 10 minutes or so later only our friend realised I did a disappearing act, kept calling me .. I was tempted to tell her to fxxk off .. but, having become seasoned and knowing argument will only make my temper bad, ignored the call .. and sheepishly next day sent a message that I was drunk and got a call from office and thought I bid by adieu .. I am so sorry and will make it up with a dinner another day ..

Oh, she did ask me why I didn't bother to pay for the next bottle .. Am I expected to answer that ? I maintained silence ..

Oh, well, a few months later she did ask me out, this time alone, and we had our own make out and a visit to Hotel 69 was in order ..

Another one, out of the blue walked out of the bar to bring in her 'cousins' - a guy and a girl .. I kept smiling and when the next round of beer jug turned up, I got up and said I don't feel like drinking beer and the newcomers can foot the bill, all the while, with an ugly ear to ear smile splattered on my face .. and casually switched drinks to Whiskey .. and my 'date' was asking why I switched to Whiskey- rather than irk her and spoil her night and mine, and tell the truth that it was to avoid paying for her 'cousin's I smiled and said that I don't feel like drinking beer .. oh, when the cousins have finished beer, I can get a jug of Whiskey coke (never mind, when they were about to finish the Beer, I had one leg on the door .. )

Now you know the pinay psyche ? Don't try to decode it .. you will go mad .. Go with the flow, if you are working your way in non-FLs .. and be ready to bail out and abandon ship .. you maybe in unchartered territories ..

Oh, above all -> I am not boasting - I did pen my thoughts in the Maid thread before .. on the Pinay Psyche ..

Manilaboy2007: well, Paraw was pretty dead the times I was there, except during some celebration .. Cocomangos was more rocking, but, as said, there is Korean Invasion everywhere .. some of the girls will act like you don't exist, so, generally, hit the bar early, to catch 'em, the late comes are only tuned to Korean frequency .. same like is happening in Edsa Complex nowadays ..

darkknightrises: A visit to Bora used to be and is still a big thing for girls, and they just want to take the pictures and splatter it all over their facebook and boast about it .. regardless the mean of they got their - a sugar daddy or a sponsor .. Well, you don't need a passport to Bora - di ba ? haha .. unlike visits to anywhere ..

PS: about the 12K thingy - well, I am not a heavy drinker, and 2 bottle of Moet is like my 2 month quota .. and, well, most of the girls I end up hooking up prefer to drink San Mig Light .. (except the friends i have in Manila, who hang out at Meralco/Tabu and the likes - who are comfortable with Belvedere and Absolut and Black Label)
Old 08-05-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster

Firstly, I am not master - just burnt a few times to tread carefully is all I can say .. I am sure many experienced ones also out there ..

Quote:
Deal with pinoy cannot be desperate as must eat them, I take it as a kind of courtship. If ok go for it, if not, can still be friend di ba? I have a girl who I known for 2 years, never kantut her or what..but when I met her again, the next thing we end up in hotel. Sometime small but long investment do paid off. Just have to understand the complicated pinoy mentality. hee
hence for me too - I manage my expectation - don't expect to bonk first time I met ..

I met some girls from Cebu Pac ground staff - the first one, very slippery, but introduce her friends .. first day, she come with a friend for dinner, nothing we bye --- and that gave me yard stick - she don't ask gifts, and no demand - I also don't expect much ..

Next time we met, she came with another friend and the friend casually asked me if she could stay my hotel room since she don't want travel back home .. and casually asked if my hotel have pool ! I say yes, and she did her level best to play innocent and then sneaked out of her friend's sight to appear in my hotel, when we dispersed.

Moral of the story - a few hundred peso investment - maybe not more than 1000 peso (how much is it here ? 30 plus S$ ?) for each meal - much cheaper than fine dining here .. reward - great ..

Of course, having a Philippines number works wonders, as I could communicate discretely ..

Of course, the main reason why the girls don't like hit and run is they told me many times - a lot of guys become super glue - they want the same girl, keep bothering them, or trying to ask them to meet - hello ? did you forget that she also may have a BF ? and her own friends circle, she may be look down if they find she screw a foreigner .. that's the middle class .. As long as you don't say it loud, but give out the right vibes, it works ..

Of course, my fall back plans always include a FL whom I can call over to the hotel room - if no score .

Oh, I did also write about the Travel agency girl, who, while courting a filipino guy in Dubai stayed over my place just for fun .. I was quick to move to a different room when the warning signs came out .. I am not going to monopolise my time with one girl, but then again, I am not the kind who says "WHAM BHAM .. "

Oh, again, don't force yourself on any girl - well, even when drunk, remember, filipinas may not say no easily, but if you screw them when they are not comfortable, bad Karma will haunt you - and all your bridges maybe burnt sooner than you can think ..

Quote:
As for Bora, I went coz of gf if not I prefer to go El Nido or Bohol to relax. Too much Koreans everywhere in Philippines....spoil market man.
Bro, El Nido expensive lah .. next time, I give you other suggestion

As for Koreans, yes, everywhere .. and the low earning crowd has started to realise that not all men come in horses with shining armour to save them .. and the taboo has slowly waned away .. and it is not unnatural to see a pinay with a Korean .. or for her to have Korean sponsor / financier .. oh, that's another market - met some friend of a friend - husband spending money for the girl, while the girl, unlike the ones I seen in Singapore - those marry Singaporean and splurge husband money on friends .. type - this girl, she carry herself, pay for her own flight and shared all expense, when I sneaked out to PP !!!

As I said in the Maid thread, Patience rewards .. even if you are FUGLY (say, like me) being humble and patience can win over .. no kidding ..

If I am handsome, cue the previous comment I made of women throwing themselves over the guy - I am not handsome - I have to work and work my way .. so far- it's been good ..
Old 08-05-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
troysteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ok, I am getting this a lot, girl asks to bring friend for a meeting.

What's your strategy for dealing with this one? You just agree and basically write the first meeting off as a non-scoring mission? or is there something you can do to rescue the mission?

Quote:
Firstly, I am not master - just burnt a few times to tread carefully is all I can say .. I am sure many experienced ones also out there ..

hence for me too - I manage my expectation - don't expect to bonk first time I met ..

I met some girls from Cebu Pac ground staff - the first one, very slippery, but introduce her friends .. first day, she come with a friend for dinner, nothing we bye --- and that gave me yard stick - she don't ask gifts, and no demand - I also don't expect much ..

Next time we met, she came with another friend and the friend casually asked me if she could stay my hotel room since she don't want travel back home .. and casually asked if my hotel have pool ! I say yes, and she did her level best to play innocent and then sneaked out of her friend's sight to appear in my hotel, when we dispersed.

Moral of the story - a few hundred peso investment - maybe not more than 1000 peso (how much is it here ? 30 plus S$ ?) for each meal - much cheaper than fine dining here .. reward - great ..

Of course, having a Philippines number works wonders, as I could communicate discretely ..

Of course, the main reason why the girls don't like hit and run is they told me many times - a lot of guys become super glue - they want the same girl, keep bothering them, or trying to ask them to meet - hello ? did you forget that she also may have a BF ? and her own friends circle, she may be look down if they find she screw a foreigner .. that's the middle class .. As long as you don't say it loud, but give out the right vibes, it works ..

Of course, my fall back plans always include a FL whom I can call over to the hotel room - if no score .

Oh, I did also write about the Travel agency girl, who, while courting a filipino guy in Dubai stayed over my place just for fun .. I was quick to move to a different room when the warning signs came out .. I am not going to monopolise my time with one girl, but then again, I am not the kind who says "WHAM BHAM .. "

Oh, again, don't force yourself on any girl - well, even when drunk, remember, filipinas may not say no easily, but if you screw them when they are not comfortable, bad Karma will haunt you - and all your bridges maybe burnt sooner than you can think ..

As for Koreans, yes, everywhere .. and the low earning crowd has started to realise that not all men come in horses with shining armour to save them .. and the taboo has slowly waned away .. and it is not unnatural to see a pinay with a Korean .. or for her to have Korean sponsor / financier .. oh, that's another market - met some friend of a friend - husband spending money for the girl, while the girl, unlike the ones I seen in Singapore - those marry Singaporean and splurge husband money on friends .. type - this girl, she carry herself, pay for her own flight and shared all expense, when I sneaked out to PP !!!

As I said in the Maid thread, Patience rewards .. even if you are FUGLY (say, like me) being humble and patience can win over .. no kidding ..

If I am handsome, cue the previous comment I made of women throwing themselves over the guy - I am not handsome - I have to work and work my way .. so far- it's been good ..
Old 09-05-2012, 03:31 AM
Samster

Next target is to hook the property agent that sold me the condo at Megaworld. She sure look hot in OL outfit. I am not handsome also that why got to talk and pay a lot of tution fees too. Can't imagine how much LDs I blow at Tanjong Pagar pinoy pubs last time man. =p

Quote:

Old 09-05-2012, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by troysteel View Post
Ok, I am getting this a lot, girl asks to bring friend for a meeting.

What's your strategy for dealing with this one? You just agree and basically write the first meeting off as a non-scoring mission? or is there something you can do to rescue the mission?
You are missing the point .. it is the same as a date with any girl

You don't expect to score on first meet up right ?

Well, if a friend comes along, think of something to rid the friend, or if the vibes are towards "curiosity kills the cat" type (i.e. the girls are looking ok for threesome) drop hints like if you can sojourn in the room and watch tv . etc. I did get that once, a slim girl with her friend - cute - the other one was mid-40's while my initial date was mid 20. We did have a good time after me remembering the Black label I had in room (oh, the filipinos don't know how to drink - they are beer drinkers - hard liquor goes down like water - like 50% liquor / 50% mixer .. who am I to spoil their attempts to drink and loose their inhibition .. Oh, the mid 40's was a tiger in bed, and while she asked the light to be off, I am sure the younger one knew what was happening, and a while later I switched on the bathroom light and the curiosity of the younger one got the best out of her too .. alas, as I said before, the older girl made it clear "NOTHING HAPPENED HERE" and asked if I will ask her out for another date and I said only if she is comfortable .. an answer she liked and as of now, the next few times I met her, was at her choosing, not at my beck and call .. she is married to an American Navy boy and is waiting for her papers to get out of Dodge City ..

Or ask if her friend want to 'split up' and ask if you can drop the friend in a taxi stand (oh, I am cheap charlie, but the temptation of couple of hundred pesos does do wonders for the first date to ditch the third wheel .. sometimes, or it can go titty up and both may decide to scoot off ..

Well, don't try that with girls you pick up on the street - asking to take both girls to room - half maybe scam the other half may fake their shock at vile foreigner trying to take advantage (still it is could be scam .. ) enough guys have had their possesions wiped out while they were in the shower and / or suddenly a police comes knocking and demand you pay up etc. Well, again, no pain, no gain .. and always travel light - keep less $ if you are going to hunt strangers (/street girls)

or of course, you could ask for a drink at another place, some place darker / easier to get drunk - drug girls become more adventerous in the case of Pinays specially ..

No fixed formula bro - go with the flow and learn your sea legs ..

Oh, so far, I have been lucky enough to have not placed myself in compromising positions .. though once a scammer tried .. long story, but I gave the dead rope - I said I am in hotel A, while I was in Hotel B, and then a while later abusive phone calls come in saying police are trackign me down etc. etc. track me down for what ? I have committed a crime other than take the scammer on a ride .. ah, well .. little perks of life when you have a bit of free time in your hand ..
Old 09-05-2012, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
troysteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks Bro,

I very goal oriented, so always looking to score on first date

I think because you always stay in hotel room, much easier transition. I think it just all comes down to logistics and a valid excuse. The girls pretty much know if they want to fuck you or not as soon as they see you, and it's up to you to provide the right logistics and "excuses" so they can do it without feeling like sluts or whores.

I stay in condo, and CANNOT bring girl back to condo. Also if I try to go short time hotel on first time date, definitely would set off "alarm bells". Trying to figure out how to logistically make a smooth transiton from date to alone in a room....?

Any ideas?

Quote:
You are missing the point .. it is the same as a date with any girl

You don't expect to score on first meet up right ?

Well, if a friend comes along, think of something to rid the friend, or if the vibes are towards "curiosity kills the cat" type (i.e. the girls are looking ok for threesome) drop hints like if you can sojourn in the room and watch tv . etc. I did get that once, a slim girl with her friend - cute - the other one was mid-40's while my initial date was mid 20. We did have a good time after me remembering the Black label I had in room (oh, the filipinos don't know how to drink - they are beer drinkers - hard liquor goes down like water - like 50% liquor / 50% mixer .. who am I to spoil their attempts to drink and loose their inhibition .. Oh, the mid 40's was a tiger in bed, and while she asked the light to be off, I am sure the younger one knew what was happening, and a while later I switched on the bathroom light and the curiosity of the younger one got the best out of her too .. alas, as I said before, the older girl made it clear "NOTHING HAPPENED HERE" and asked if I will ask her out for another date and I said only if she is comfortable .. an answer she liked and as of now, the next few times I met her, was at her choosing, not at my beck and call .. she is married to an American Navy boy and is waiting for her papers to get out of Dodge City ..

Or ask if her friend want to 'split up' and ask if you can drop the friend in a taxi stand (oh, I am cheap charlie, but the temptation of couple of hundred pesos does do wonders for the first date to ditch the third wheel .. sometimes, or it can go titty up and both may decide to scoot off ..

Well, don't try that with girls you pick up on the street - asking to take both girls to room - half maybe scam the other half may fake their shock at vile foreigner trying to take advantage (still it is could be scam .. ) enough guys have had their possesions wiped out while they were in the shower and / or suddenly a police comes knocking and demand you pay up etc. Well, again, no pain, no gain .. and always travel light - keep less $ if you are going to hunt strangers (/street girls)

or of course, you could ask for a drink at another place, some place darker / easier to get drunk - drug girls become more adventerous in the case of Pinays specially ..

No fixed formula bro - go with the flow and learn your sea legs ..

Oh, so far, I have been lucky enough to have not placed myself in compromising positions .. though once a scammer tried .. long story, but I gave the dead rope - I said I am in hotel A, while I was in Hotel B, and then a while later abusive phone calls come in saying police are trackign me down etc. etc. track me down for what ? I have committed a crime other than take the scammer on a ride .. ah, well .. little perks of life when you have a bit of free time in your hand ..
Old 10-05-2012, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

You could sneak a question to them to test their reaction.
Of course having a SOP on how to break the defense is paramount and of course on the pinay.

Invite them for supper, then ask them if they would like to continue the party at your hotel room - don't tell them you have a local address, just say you're on business.

Grab some booze on the way and some playing cards.. from then on you should have enough inventory to allow your creative juices flow..

You'll need the hotel number before hand and make a reservation to keep up the act.

Do I hear strip black jack/boozing?

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao

Last edited by BoinKING; 10-05-2012 at 02:50 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1