The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-04-2014, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Round 3 Wrestle today. Ting Ting ~~. LOL
Which ting ting?
Old 26-04-2014, 11:36 AM
Samster

canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

This 雪儿 may be ang pai, but she sounded very friendly and courteous. Must try to find a slot next week.
Old 26-04-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongDa View Post

Please Click Here To Get Her Contact Number
Alternatively, You May Also Click
Here To Get Her Ctc

Name: Xue Er 雪儿
Attitude/GFE: Sweet & Lovely
Body: Slim & Busty!
Boobs: Natural & Delicious 34C
Height: 1.60cm
Weight: 45kg
Look: Pretty, Eurasian Look With Very Kissable Lips
Language: Please Call Or Text In Chinese Only

Her Services:

Shower Together 陪洗澡 : Before & After

Catbath 漫游: Lick & Paint Your Body Slowly From Top To Bottom

BBBJ 无套口交: Solid Mouth Work That Could Easily Make You Cum. Be Forewarned!

COB 射在身上: Allow

Painting 添鲍鱼: Yes, She Allow

Kissing/Frenching 亲嘴/舌吻: Kissing Allow. Frenching Depends On Chemistry

FJ 做爱: Tight & Wet. Seductive & Genuine Moan

GFE 女朋友感: Sweet Girl With Good Services & Not a Time Watcher

Services that She don't provides:
AJ~ CIM~ COF~ RAW~

Damage:
$110/One Shot/60 Mins
Or
$220/Two Shots/120 Mins

♥♥♥ Include Room But CD You Bring ♥♥♥

Please Click Here To Get Her Contact Number
Alternatively, You May Also Click
Here To Get Her Ctc
New page pix lai liao.. Support XE club med..
Old 26-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 13
simikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dated 雪儿 yesterday late nite

Support!!!
Old 26-04-2014, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
dapeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydapeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After trying to get Annie for the lady few days but failed, finally get a slot with Xue Er yesterday afternoon. Her place is clean and tidy, although building is old. She kept it nicely, with background music all the time.

Her look didn't disappoint me at all, but will be good if she grow some meat. Her service is top notch, never rush you out even though after the deed, and always make you feel comfortable and being pampered like a baby again. I will not go into the detail of the main course but definitely the best bonk in 2014 for me (after so many disappointing bonk). Also finally found a replacement of Yuri from Magic.
Old 26-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 13
sytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapeng View Post
After trying to get Annie for the lady few days but failed, finally get a slot with Xue Er yesterday afternoon. Her place is clean and tidy, although building is old. She kept it nicely, with background music all the time.

Her look didn't disappoint me at all, but will be good if she grow some meat. Her service is top notch, never rush you out even though after the deed, and always make you feel comfortable and being pampered like a baby again. I will not go into the detail of the main course but definitely the best bonk in 2014 for me (after so many disappointing bonk). Also finally found a replacement of Yuri from Magic.
Thanks for the humble FR..glad it was the best bonk 2014 for u..her red auntie cunning soon ..so all chiongster better be fast ..
Old 26-04-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11210 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
This 雪儿 may be ang pai, but she sounded very friendly and courteous. Must try to find a slot next week.
Tks for the compliment..still camping for yr FR till neck long long ..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 26-04-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 944 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120179 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which ting ting?
LOL. Bro, wrestling got bell sound ma "Ting Ting Ting"

Finally can last longer under her pussy clamping pressure. LOL.

You must try it...Today third RTF. First and only FL that I go back 3 times.

GFE strong and very natural feeling..

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 26-04-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Tks for the compliment..still camping for yr FR till neck long long ..
Haha, better go buy some Salonpas pads for your strained neck. Sounds like her red tide cumming? If so, I have hold back my white tide liao.
Old 26-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
LOL. Bro, wrestling got bell sound ma "Ting Ting Ting"

Finally can last longer under her pussy clamping pressure. LOL.

You must try it...Today third RTF. First and only FL that I go back 3 times.

GFE strong and very natural feeling..
Haha, too much sperm, can't think straight. Thought you referring to some Ting Ting mei mei. Pai seh.

You don't RTF so many times lah, then, I got chance to try mah. So greedy one.
Old 26-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

Quote:
Haha, better go buy some Salonpas pads for your strained neck. Sounds like her red tide cumming? If so, I have hold back my white tide liao.
Faster Monday book in with her.

hehe worth going back definitely I'm sure her last tour I visited 3 times in total twice when she was still at Area B and once at KK apartments.

Heard she's lost weight again?
Old 26-04-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
Faster Monday book in with her.

hehe worth going back definitely I'm sure her last tour I visited 3 times in total twice when she was still at Area B and once at KK apartments.

Heard she's lost weight again?
sure she s worth a DATE of a LIFETIME.. I met her twice also, both overnight - once in Chengdu & once in KK apartments.. memorable as always.. especially the inner pussy gripping effect.. very song.. feel like my junior so connected to her pussy.. almost like my KKJ so indebt to her cb..

that feeling s PRICELESS!!!
Old 26-04-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Good Evening Bros

Old 26-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17010 / Power: 16
Koiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond repute
『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Finally the day has come
Two long lost lovers shall meet as one
Thru the passion and desire both needs
Hope to have a long lasting n unforgettable one

Chio, Oozing Sex. Support loneyheart, support 雪儿. So many great/hot FRs. Must queue for "dream lover". Already great hard on just looking at photos.

"Money attracts the females you want Struggle attracts the woman you need."

Meaning: WLs only love your $$$$. A wife should be one who can struggle with you through life.

Minimum 3 pts for exchange

Old 26-04-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 944 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120179 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha, too much sperm, can't think straight. Thought you referring to some Ting Ting mei mei. Pai seh.

You don't RTF so many times lah, then, I got chance to try mah. So greedy one.
Next week tough, too busy with work. I go visit her 2 - 3 days once only not like everyday if not will 精尽人亡. LOL

So far I never tried FL got pussy clamping skill. You can try and see how long you can last under the condition.

Now need to book 1 day in advance already. Her red tide coming so now neh neh very big. Today squeeze till I do not want to let go...hehe. A lot of 弹性。

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread