The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-02-2015, 05:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
What is this premium pricing? How much for ST, LT and BF?

Anyone knows which joints in Soi Thaniya allow non-Japanese group?
SuperQueen club M allows non Japanese accompanied by Japanese to go. Play girls and some other clubs strictly onlyjapanese.
Old 26-02-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Wah, few millennium chiong birds here at SC.

Vbkk, T99. How's the scene in soi 33 (dead artistes bar stretch) doing? My 1st Bkk solo foray (2003/4) was soi 33, so some nostalgia.

Off Soi 33, was this big Office sports bar (OZ boss?). Not bad bar food, can chill. Got some distractions of working gals (dark skinned types more for farangs)
Old 26-02-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
And some dinosaurs prancing on stage some years back. Yuks, why do they (owners) do it .. siao arh!
Some customers especially farangs prefer dark skin T- Rex !.

Next time when u in KL, please call me.......earlier.
Old 26-02-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Some customers especially farangs prefer dark skin T- Rex !.

Next time when u in KL, please call me.......earlier.
Never jio me... I coming tomorrow. .. yui...
Old 26-02-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
T99. How's the scene in soi 33 (dead artistes bar stretch) doing? My 1st Bkk solo foray (2003/4) was soi 33, so some nostalgia.
Dead....... Mostly concentrated with nippon restaurants, lounges & bars, massage clubs...... I don even bother going down that stretch unless visiting Akane.............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 26-02-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
What is this premium pricing? How much for ST, LT and BF?

Anyone knows which joints in Soi Thaniya allow non-Japanese group?
I think most joints there allow non Japanese with similar features to the Japs like the Chinese, Korean or fair skinned Asians. They are discriminate against the Arabs, Indians and Caucasians only.

Different clubs have different business models on pricing. The club I went to does not have BF or LT as it is a package deal. You choose either the 1-hr, 2-hr, 3-hr or 4-hr packages and pay accordingly. A package deal consists of KTV room, drinks, gal, snacks and use of pte room upstairs if you want to have sex with your gal.

Me and my buddy took the 2-hr packages and total bill came to 30,000baht all inclusive. We choose to have a bottle of Sake, one syt each, a small KTV room and they kept serving us snacks like finger food, sushi, nuts, fruits etc non stop... our table always had some snacks besides our Sake.

Service was excellent and our SYTs were sporting enough to strip naked when we asked them to...... and all ended up in the room upstairs for boom boom

When we left the bill was 30,000baht + 1,000 tip each to Mamasan & our SYTs + 300 tip to our server.

I do not know the name of the club as it was in Japanese.... located on the left side of the T-junction of Soi Thaniya.
Old 27-02-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Hehe oops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
We have samsters spending close to 30000bht here and oso samsters like me juz 160bht for a beer .........
Old 27-02-2015, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
I think most joints there allow non Japanese with similar features to the Japs like the Chinese, Korean or fair skinned Asians. They are discriminate against the Arabs, Indians and Caucasians only.

Different clubs have different business models on pricing. The club I went to does not have BF or LT as it is a package deal. You choose either the 1-hr, 2-hr, 3-hr or 4-hr packages and pay accordingly. A package deal consists of KTV room, drinks, gal, snacks and use of pte room upstairs if you want to have sex with your gal.

Me and my buddy took the 2-hr packages and total bill came to 30,000baht all inclusive. We choose to have a bottle of Sake, one syt each, a small KTV room and they kept serving us snacks like finger food, sushi, nuts, fruits etc non stop... our table always had some snacks besides our Sake.

Service was excellent and our SYTs were sporting enough to strip naked when we asked them to...... and all ended up in the room upstairs for boom boom

When we left the bill was 30,000baht + 1,000 tip each to Mamasan & our SYTs + 300 tip to our server.

I do not know the name of the club as it was in Japanese.... located on the left side of the T-junction of Soi Thaniya.
Wow, that is pretty heavy damage for the service mentioned. Definitely for Jap suckers. I don't know if I would bite, but will give it a lookie to see what kind of SYT's they have when I am around that area as I have not tried Soi Thaniya scene yet.
Old 27-02-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
... farangs prefer dark skin T- Rex !.Next time when u in KL, please call me..earlier.
Thought you retired liao, living like hermit. Dumped your condoms, and black book liao?
Old 27-02-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Thought you retired liao, living like hermit. Dumped your condoms, and black book liao?
Retired .....yes.
Living like hermit.......yes
Dumped the condoms........not yet as got Made in Thailand packs
Black book.........................dumped
Thai puyings number in my mobile.........deleted
Thai puyings photos on computer.......deleted and but put into a piece of DVD

But once in a while, still alone jam Thai clubs in KL, Johor and Penang liked me used to do in NEP, SC, Patpong, Walking Street, and the clubs in Danok and Sungai Golok.

Miss the good old times.
Old 27-02-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Never jio me... I coming tomorrow. .. yui...
What u do in KL ?.

Go and sleep in your apartment with your Thai nurse ???. Hehehe.

Then go to LOS and sleep with your other Thai nurse ???. Huat, ah !!!.

Then go alone to Spider and catch one with cute abalone ???. Wah...u very keng !!!!.

Salute you, bro !!!.
Old 28-02-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Met a couple of bros over the week and did some bar hopping across cowboy and nana.

Kiss - Coyote Bar with ladyboys PR. Coyotes do not go with customers during working hours. Ladyboys PR can be brought out. A couple of very fair short haired coyotes working there. LD priced at 230B.

Spice Girls - Coyote Bar. Coyotes do not go out too. A pre op tall ladyboy working in midst of the pretty coyotes. Coyotes rotate between spice girls and rio land as under the same coyote agency. So if u cant find the SYT u saw last night, probably she is at Rio land opposite Bacarra or on her day off.

Sahara / Dejavu - coyote bar. With slightly darker skinned coyotes and unpolished looks. Did not enter as my friends did not find the line up worth going in.

Midnite - Coyote bar with ladyboys PR.

Cowboy 2 - Coyote bar. Plenty of coyotes. But I do know of a post op ladyboy in the midst of the coyotes. So be warned. Barfine set at 3000baht. The most ex in soi cowboy. not all the coyotes will go but most will go. Can find a few gems inside. Drinks are relatively cheap compared to the other coyotes.

Baccara - Barfine at 600B plus 2 LDs. 3levels of dance floor. Always crowded. a few lookers but need to go early.

Lighthouse - Coyote/agogo bar. Coyotes can be barfined at 1500baht and a few gems can be found too. Tomorrow having a coyote dance competition between a few bars inside Lighthouse. LDs are cheaper than the other coyote bars

Went Thermae as well. Many punters as well as working ladies. one of the bros went St for 2500baht. room at ruamchitt hotel at 500B but was fully occupied so bro went nearby hotel for ST. Most girls would not go LT,would rather do 2 ST and go party with friends after work. U can find some of them at scratch dog after 1am.

That's all for now. Will update again later when free. For nana / massage parlours.
Old 28-02-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
TecNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, i'll be at Bkk from 6 mar 2359LT to 8Mar staying near Climax.
If anyone going out can bring me to join you also.

Please PM me.
Old 28-02-2015, 07:00 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecNi View Post
Bro vbkk, ................ next time i come BKK I'll look for you to QC n b my consultant....
Quote:
Originally Posted by TecNi View Post
Bros, i'll be at Bkk from 6 mar 2359LT to 8Mar staying near Climax. If anyone going out can bring me to join you also.
Tot u supposed to find resident "consultant" vbkk? ......... What is your proposal?.......... Buying meal and drinks?........

Saphan Kwai FAQ

Last edited by Treemon99; 28-02-2015 at 09:11 PM.
Old 28-02-2015, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Met a couple of bros over the week and did some bar hopping across cowboy and nana..............That's all for now.........
Thanks for the update forum.......... Seems like ur "500bht no frill hand hold service" doing good...........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1