The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 13-05-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26160 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malena View Post
The girl dun wan lowball by clients. If she say cut was 500 out of 800. The client would probably only offer 550 lor. So say 700 so client will offer high high.
ya i think what u say makes sense...
Old 13-05-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
ya i think what u say makes sense...
SG girls got service charge of 7%
Old 13-05-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
latishame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey anybody have news of Charlize of Bliss Angels? Seem that the OKT MIA too. If not convenient to post here can PM me.
Old 13-05-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
v1v1v1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
SG girls got service charge of 7%
lol since when service charge 7% instead of 10%
Old 14-05-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

post a FR over at SM thread, for interested bros...

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=11410
Old 14-05-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
post a FR over at SM thread, for interested bros...

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=11410
Just read your FR . I think I not suitable for SM play because I am a very ego male lol.

I won't do golden shower, or let the female dominate me, I must be the dominator haha.

I also remember 1 of a oil massage I did at Thailand, the lady was massaging normally, sometime she will rub against my ball/dick when she oil massage my legs. then when i turn over, she saw I got a hard on and she tap on me after massaging both side of legs, if i want massage (then she point at my dick), those kind of feeling !! haha. unexpected , but it was still a HJ (well STD-less).. Sometime when bonk too much also sian 1.. like repeat, must play different kind of things.. haha but not SM for me yet.

She oil my dick and rub my dick slowly, then it become a hand job (boring.. after) , starting i thought of what she will do to my dick.

In SG
The most kinky I did was prostate massage where I lie on bed and the lady put her hand into my disposal pant(they provide) and rub my dick with her hand, and press my pressure point nearby to make my dick strong. The kind of feeling that you know you go for a normal massage (first 40 minutes) then follow by she rub nearer and nearer to your dick make the thrill enjoying. then eventually is the anticipated prostate massage.

Did twice recently at different spa and it was quite kinky hahaha.. and it was cheap. Manage get a HJ at the 2nd place. but HJ is really boring.. but other than that was quite okay.

I like those normal massage turn extra.. (unexpected thrill) and the thrill of visit FL and walking down the rooms to her room and press door bell, and when she open the door, saw her smile and her hide behind the room. But when shoot out, and know its ending.. the disappointment come again. Its never easy to feel happy at commercial transactions.. but definitely money does make things easier.

Such thrill stay in memories..

One of my SB (which we break off due to some reason) was a sex expert.. she like it when I slap her ass and bonk her hard (doggy with holding her both hands) towards me to thrust harder. Stand & carry, saddle, missionary and i can last like 30+ minutes for my 2nd shot with her. but good sex doesn't last because some issue happen and she is too good to be true. when a SB skill is too good, there always a cloud of doubts..

Haha, I just can't apperciate SM at my current age and level haha.. glad to see bro havanna enjoying

Last edited by bradplay2018; 14-05-2018 at 07:38 PM.
Old 14-05-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Hey bro Bradplay,
Since you no more with your SB, can Intro me?
I take care her.
Kam sia
Old 15-05-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster (Donor)

bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Hey bro Bradplay,
Since you no more with your SB, can Intro me?
I take care her.
Kam sia
She found a bf and leaving the sb scene. There something else happen but you can try post at orgies sd sb columb and she might pm you . she a good sex for her skill look and figure.
Old 15-05-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
Just read your FR . I think I not suitable for SM play because I am a very ego male lol.

Haha, I just can't apperciate SM at my current age and level haha.. glad to see bro havanna enjoying
haha yes Bro, SM not for everyone, especially in an asian market where males are the predominant alphas,
except when at home then scared of wife...
i play sex before i retired for 8yrs, all was fine but when i came back...
the sex became abit boring for me, so i turned to SM juz to try something different...
somehow it works for me so i'm enjoying it while it lasts...
once it starts to bore me then i will look for other things to play...
Old 15-05-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, you are right. I am tired of vanillia paid sex. Most okts wants fuss free and quuck gains. No one ever wanted to bring value to the market. Its all about pricr inflation and get caught by AV at the end. Thats life for them.

I am still in search for a fetish provider eho can customized to my needs. A sensual fetish provider
Old 15-05-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 20
Andry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post

In SG
The most kinky I did was prostate massage where I lie on bed and the lady put her hand into my disposal pant(they provide) and rub my dick with her hand, and press my pressure point nearby to make my dick strong. The kind of feeling that you know you go for a normal massage (first 40 minutes) then follow by she rub nearer and nearer to your dick make the thrill enjoying. then eventually is the anticipated prostate massage.

Did twice recently at different spa and it was quite kinky hahaha.. and it was cheap. Manage get a HJ at the 2nd place. but HJ is really boring.. but other than that was quite okay.
Bro, that type of prostate massage is fake and just a marketing gimmick. It doesn't go near your prostate. Your prostate is most accessible through your asshole

I've been looking for a proper trained tantric massage here in SG ever since I tried it overseas. Really mind-blowing what they can do with just their hands. Still have not found any proper one here
Old 15-05-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Bros, you are right. I am tired of vanillia paid sex. Most okts wants fuss free and quuck gains. No one ever wanted to bring value to the market. Its all about pricr inflation and get caught by AV at the end. Thats life for them.

I am still in search for a fetish provider eho can customized to my needs. A sensual fetish provider
head over to SM thread bro, i'm sure u can fit a mistress who fits your requirements...
Old 15-05-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andry View Post
Bro, that type of prostate massage is fake and just a marketing gimmick. It doesn't go near your prostate. Your prostate is most accessible through your asshole

I've been looking for a proper trained tantric massage here in SG ever since I tried it overseas. Really mind-blowing what they can do with just their hands. Still have not found any proper one here
Actually i thought of tantric massage also. But dint find any good one. If you know of any do recommend hahaha.
Old 16-05-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

So I’m writing a FR again for Armani’s Joleen.

She is a real goddess and this is my second rtf. If you have’t tried her you really should. Was feeling horny in the morning yesterday and wanted to book her for a quick lunchtime romp but she wasn’t available at noon. Fast forward I asked okt if I could book her 530 and it was set to go but at 3, he told me he could arrange for me at 4. Pretty exciting as I work a deskbound job but I decided to fuck it (literally) and sneak out for a quick romp.

Got to the hotel, ding dong and she opened the door. Looked still as good as ever, impish naughty face and she was wearing a tight top that showed off her pointy nipples. Couldn’t take it and before I showered I started frenching with her holding her tightly flicking my tongue inside her mouth. After a while I couldn’t take it (and was also rushing for time) so I quickly went to take a shower.

Came out and she said “Let me service you” and I lay on the bed as this BJ queen started with a catbath then proceeded to go downwards. Gave a lot of attention to my shaft and watching her move her beautiful face up and down was a real treat. She gave a lot of attention to my balls as well and at one point was giving me deepthroat and it was mindblowing as I never experienced it before.The feeling of my dickhead against the back of her throat still gives me the hard on when I think aboit it.

After a good 15 mins of oral action, I told her I wanted to fuck her. “Take off your shorts now” I said and she grabbed the CD by the bedside table. While opening the CD she continued blowing me while she was in the doggy position - a real sign of dedication.

Started banging her in the missionary position as I pushed her legs apart and rested my weight on her inner thigh so she couldn’t close her legs. Grabbed her tits and fucked her hard as she let out her seductive moans. As I don’t usually use a CD with my gf, I think after a while I started to lose the feeling. Told her I wanted to finish and she obliged in a kneeling position. It was an amazing feeling watching her blow me from the dresser mirror. Felt like I was an AV star hahaha.

The rest is the typical wash up story I’m not going to talk about. All in, Joleen is a real star and one of the gems in this scene. Malaysian or not I don’t really care if people call me Robert, bottomline I just wanna fuck someone hot and provides good service.
Old 16-05-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
So I’m writing a FR again for Armani’s Joleen.
goddess lives up to her name, bonk of the year 2017 for me...
not sure if anyone can topple her in 2018...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1