The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
Jubic is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post
Just be careful yourself not to give her money especially if it is beyond your financial means. If you genuinely want to help her, you can intro customers to her.

I know of one ML who came to SG to work due to her financial situations. She has a lot of debt to repay. I tried to help her by visiting her more often and giving extra tips. But she said no need to see her so often and she even rejected my extra tips, she took only the quoted amount agreed upon. She said she wanted to use her own means to earn the money and not by taking advantage of her customers. For this, she has my respect. So I help her by referring customers to her which she really appreciates. Lucky for her, her good service and attitude has earned her many returning customers.
Similar case as my ML. Yeah I won’t go out of my own financial boundary to help her. Not to worry, she hasn’t asked any from me either, besides the usual svc tips. I only visit her once or twice per month since January, so hardly any chance for her to do so. I know of a guy who visit her 3 times within 8 days, and another one 8x since January (they admitted themselves). So they’re more “into” her than myself.
Old 09-04-2024, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SimonDOM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubic View Post
Yup she’s already doing that.
I have to confess, I have been visiting this ML since Nov, 8 to 10 times per month. Just can’t get over it. No sex,only DFK and HJ each time, 90 mins to 120mins with the last 30 mins for DFK and HJ, which I think I already KC-ed.
We also tried heavy petting and DFK in remote car parks, usually after her work. Also been going to her home to wait for her at night few times per week.

She is going back in July and I am not sure what will happen next.
Old 09-04-2024, 05:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonDOM View Post
I have to confess, I have been visiting this ML since Nov, 8 to 10 times per month. Just can’t get over it. No sex only DFK and HJ each time, 90 mins to 120mins with the last 30 mins as DFK and HJ, which I think I already KC-ed. Also been going to her home to wait for her at night few times per week.

Lol no offence get yourself a counsellor.
Old 09-04-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol no offence get yourself a counsellor.
Yeah Bro, just can’t get her out of my head.
Old 09-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
You mean people dont know? Its a standard operandi. Aiyoh yoh. Even if they are ang pai with lots of customers they will still say lao gong, business no good… pls come
More! 🤣😂
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post
Don't be surprised that she might have many "boyfriends" sponsoring her but she still says money not enough.
Old 09-04-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Nothing will happen. Its just business and business as usual. It has been like this all along . 😁
Quote:
I have to confess, I have been visiting this ML since Nov, 8 to 10 times per month. Just can’t get over it. No sex,only DFK and HJ each time, 90 mins to 120mins with the last 30 mins for DFK and HJ, which I think I already KC-ed.
We also tried heavy petting and DFK in remote car parks, usually after her work. Also been going to her home to wait for her at night few times per week.

Old 09-04-2024, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
Nothing will happen. Its just business and business as usual. It has been like this all along . 😁
Yeah, need to find another ML that can offer DFK. 😂
Old 09-04-2024, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah Bro, just can’t get her out of my head.
If it's really that bad, hv u ever considered follow her to her kampong & live there wif her for good? ..
Old 09-04-2024, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
If it's really that bad, hv u ever considered follow her to her kampong & live there wif her for good? ..
Can’t Bro, I got a family here and she got a kid from 1st marriage in China.
Old 09-04-2024, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 1
AGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Similar case as my ML. Yeah I won’t go out of my own financial boundary to help her. Not to worry, she hasn’t asked any from me either, besides the usual svc tips. I only visit her once or twice per month since January, so hardly any chance for her to do so. I know of a guy who visit her 3 times within 8 days, and another one 8x since January (they admitted themselves). So they’re more “into” her than myself.
Do the 2 guys need any counselling too? hahaha
Old 09-04-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 1
AGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Your ml very steady, knows the 江湖道理。never drag you down to her level

yah... she's steady. Some customers even want to bao her but she rejected all of them.
Old 09-04-2024, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 1
kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yeah, need to find another ML that can offer DFK. 😂
I can intro you one replacement ML
Her GFE is super gao gao. Confirm you will also be KC by her... heehee
Old 09-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagan View Post
I can intro you one replacement ML
Her GFE is super gao gao. Confirm you will also be KC by her... heehee
Gonna agree on this. Her KC is out of the world.
Old 09-04-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 1
kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Gonna agree on this. Her KC is out of the world.
To all the bros out there, this ML is a real KC challenge for you if you want to try

I warn you first ah...
https://sbfsg.net/showpo...&postcount=173
Old 10-04-2024, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
psman1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skk8888 View Post
I decided to try contacting my used to loved ml and she accepted my booking.
When I enter her house I was surprised she still keep those kitchen appliances I bought for her.
We had a good time together and I really miss her body and smell so much. She told me she already has a boyfriend but I am fine as long as she take my booking and that 90 min was enjoyable. She asked me to visits her more often as she also misses mi really e a lot.
But head cannot control the small head 🤣🤣
I enjoy sitting at her sofa to chit chat then she proceed to shower me , the best is while she lays beside me and her smooth body especially her legs …I like her little nice tattoo at her leg .
Those that know who I am referring to she starts to offer CIM now …
Just hoping more bros can support her as she needs money as her boyfriend is not sponsoring enough !

lol bro, I know which ML you referring to….she has been here since 2022 but changed name few times. Visited her recently and her BBBJ is out of the blue.
I didn’t know she has a boyfriend? But who cares as the ruin is “I pay and she serve…..”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1