The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-01-2006, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 19
E8 Food house deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthderrick
bro
want to meet up for dinner in bkk on the 2nd feb?

sure man!! u bring me to ur fav restaurant ok?
Singapore 399685
Old 30-01-2006, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Tawandang seeks new site

Report from Bangkok Post dated Monday 30 January 2006 :-

Tawandang seeks new site

By Bamrung Amnatcharoenrit

Tawandang German Brewery Co is looking for a location to construct its third micro-brewery and restaurant, with a budget of more than 100 million baht.

No time frame has been set for construction because the company feels such a huge investment needs careful consideration at a time of economic uncertainty.

Rama V Road is one potential location for the new venue.

Supote Teerawatanachai, the company's managing director, said the site required at least two rai to construct a unique Tawandang hall, and at least three rai for parking.

Despite slowing economic growth, Mr Supote said, the concept of Tawandang remained popular because customers got more for their money, enjoying beer, food and entertainment in one package.

Most importantly, he said, Thai consumers liked to try something new, creating further business opportunity.

The new establishment will be different from the existing two sites, with a unique stage show as its selling point.

Ms Supote said he didn't need to worry about the food and drink side of the business as it had been consistently successful since the company was first launched.

The first brewery house was opened in 1999 on Rama III and broke even after two-and-a-half years. The six-rai site has an 1,800-seat capacity, with 1,200 litres of beer sold each day.

The show focuses on musical theatre, and 20 million baht was invested in stage construction, decoration and production.

The second branch was opened in September last year on a 10-rai plot on Ram Intra Road. It has more than 2,000 seats and the show focuses on performance art.

In just three months it became popular, not only with beer drinkers, but also families. Occupancy rate of seats is 60-70% during weekdays, while at weekends it is full. 1,000 litres of beer are sold per day.

The company is also considering maximising business potential at the second branch by turning it into a venue for functions during the day. Mr Supote said he thought it would be a popular choice as there was great demand in the market and it would be cheaper than a five-star hotel.

Asked about anti-alcohol campaigns and the proposed new law that would ban media advertising of alcohol products, he said the impact on the company was marginal as it had not generally promoted its brand through traditional media.

But he said people had tightened their belts amid inflation caused by rising oil prices.He also said the company was seeing a lower margin because the cost of ingredients had started to rise, while its menu prices remained unchanged.
Old 04-02-2006, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

a good mico-brewery i recommend is in future park rangsit. they have live performance and its quite pack every nite.
Old 24-02-2006, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
Sohni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kao Yai BBQ Buffet

Hi brothers I have one good and cheap eating place to recommend. Pricing is similiar to Moo Kar Tah BBQ buffet. About 89B per pax. Although not much variety but the nam cheem (sauce) is so much better. Not as crowded as Moo Kar Tah in Ratchada as it's more like a 'neighbourhood' joint. Many nice pub restaurants in the vicinity such as Chaleang, Glass Home, Leelawadee, etc.

Might be quite hard to find. It is behind Town In Town Hotel. In front of All Star MP/Karaoke which I've yet to investigate.

Guys please post any feedback if you check it out.

Last edited by Sohni; 24-02-2006 at 04:37 PM.
Old 27-02-2006, 06:03 PM
Samster

Kao Sai BBQ Buffet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohni
Hi brothers I have one good and cheap eating place to recommend. Pricing is similiar to Moo Kar Tah BBQ buffet. About 89B per pax. Although not much variety but the nam cheem (sauce) is so much better. Not as crowded as Moo Kar Tah in Ratchada as it's more like a 'neighbourhood' joint. Many nice pub restaurants in the vicinity such as Chaleang, Glass Home, Leelawadee, etc.

Might be quite hard to find. It is behind Town In Town Hotel. In front of All Star MP/Karaoke which I've yet to investigate.

Guys please post any feedback if you check it out.
Correction this place should be called Kao Sai and not Kao Yai as previously posted.
Old 28-02-2006, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Kao Sai BBQ Buffet

Quote:
Correction this place should be called Kao Sai and not Kao Yai as previously posted.
aiyi, bro, actually kao yai sound better than kao sai (dogsxxx), hehe...
anyway tks for info
Old 28-02-2006, 06:07 PM
Samster

Kao Sai BBQ Buffet

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan
aiyi, bro, actually kao yai sound better than kao sai (dogsxxx), hehe...
anyway tks for info
Basket don't say liao. Now I hungry for pussy. My place have one hot big neh neh sultry Thai babe just move in. Walan stim! Just now made small talk with her by chance. KNN wish I can soh her ni! I'm not called Sohni for nothing. Kekeke.
Old 01-03-2006, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Shangri-La Hotel
Next2 Cafe & Terrace
International Buffet... wide varieties... from Thai, japanese, North Indian, to Mediterranean... good river view of Chao Praya.... great service.
1 pax = 1,300THB+++
including 1 beer and 1 red wine total for 2 pax= 3,825.25 THB
company of a beautiful witty Thai lady= priceless

Old 01-03-2006, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sirocco Restaurant
State Tower 64 floor open air balcony restaurant
Advance booking required for dinning @ +66 (2) 624-9555
Dress code observed
Mediterranean cusine
wonderful live jazz perfomance
great fire works at 9pm
great services
great view (its on 64th floor!) of Bkk city
Kloster Beer = 290 THB +++
Evian Mineral Water = 230 THB +++
Set Dinner = 3,300THB +++
Dinner for 2 = min 6,000THB +++
Company of a beautiful Thai lady and her puppy doe eyes looking at u with appreciation = priceless

Old 01-03-2006, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Kao Sai BBQ Buffet

Quote:
Basket don't say liao. Now I hungry for pussy. My place have one hot big neh neh sultry Thai babe just move in. Walan stim! Just now made small talk with her by chance. KNN wish I can soh her ni! I'm not called Sohni for nothing. Kekeke.
Hehe..since we already have a Nana Prince (the one who feeds on his agogo gf and stalks his parents 5rm flat, hehe), you can be the Neneh Prince then.
I can sacrifice to be your wingman but this wingman must have share in the spoils (i.e. this sulltry babe), hehehe.
Some wingmen tactics:
-When she is around, we come pick you up in big limo (actually just a taxi)complete with personal assistants and treat you like billionaire. You then remember to tip us with thousands of baht, hehe.
Always wear your tinted glasses 'cos you don't want her to see you staring at her ni ni all the time. Also chew lots of gum so that your drooling tongue is under control.
-We tell her big overseas businesses tales about you (personal jet,helicopter, cruise ship but all not in Thailand).
-We praise till the sky fall down about your virtues (not married, no fooling ard, no vices).
Old 03-03-2006, 02:22 AM
Samster

Rotiboy

Walau the Rotiboy bakery store at Siam Square has an endless queue! Didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes. Big bucks boyyy! How are those franchises in Singapore doing? Good to invest boh? $$$.
Old 03-03-2006, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
netraker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also saw the queue at rotiboy around the paragon shopping center.. just like SG when it first open.. SG rotiboy now don't need to queue anymore leh.. maybe i go at the odd time .. saw the rotiboy being featured in the free thai entertainment magazine.. no wonder so many ppl go queue
Old 03-03-2006, 03:54 AM
Samster

Rotiboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by netraker
I also saw the queue at rotiboy around the paragon shopping center.. just like SG when it first open.. SG rotiboy now don't need to queue anymore leh.. maybe i go at the odd time .. saw the rotiboy being featured in the free thai entertainment magazine.. no wonder so many ppl go queue
Anyway it's just hype. Monkey see monkey do. Will die off in no time as usual.
Old 03-03-2006, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of
Re: Rotiboy

Quote:
Walau the Rotiboy bakery store at Siam Square has an endless queue! Didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes. Big bucks boyyy! How are those franchises in Singapore doing? Good to invest boh? $$$.
I think the SG boss must be squeezing his balls for letting his thai partner to have the Siam Square branch, I heard from my friend there's another one in Sukhumvit which he's in charge of but the branch is apparently not doing better than the Siam Square one.
Old 03-03-2006, 11:16 AM
Samster

Rotiboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
I think the SG boss must be squeezing his balls for letting his thai partner to have the Siam Square branch, I heard from my friend there's another one in Sukhumvit which he's in charge of but the branch is apparently not doing better than the Siam Square one.
Kekeke bang balls man.

By the way Siam Square rental price can be even more expensive than Orchard Road malls!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1