The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2005, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by troychua79
What and where is BTSC ?
Should be Bukit Timah Shopping Centre. Near to Ngee Ann Poly.[/QUOTE]

oh okie.. i tink i know which shop... They do sell Hanes brand of pantyhose i remember... i didn't have the chance to go in because each time i went, they were closed
Old 11-02-2005, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
ianchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
Should be Bukit Timah Shopping Centre. Near to Ngee Ann Poly.
oh okie.. i tink i know which shop... They do sell Hanes brand of pantyhose i remember... i didn't have the chance to go in because each time i went, they were closed [/QUOTE]

BTSC is Bukit Timah Shopping Centre ...

U gotta call the boss b4 U go down cos' cometimes he's over at Batam where he has another shop ... also since its a discreet place ... not too many people go there ... so gotta call him & give him support!! interesting lingerie & other toys there ... enjoY!
Old 11-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BTSC is Bukit Timah Shopping Centre ...

U gotta call the boss b4 U go down cos' cometimes he's over at Batam where he has another shop ... also since its a discreet place ... not too many people go there ... so gotta call him & give him support!! interesting lingerie & other toys there ... enjoY!
but go there also no use... dun haf girl to wear for me to see either ... lolz

Last edited by Amour; 11-02-2005 at 02:59 PM.
Old 11-02-2005, 02:58 PM
Samster

Old 11-02-2005, 02:59 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

but go there also no use... dun haf girl to wear for me to see either ... lolz[/QUOTE]

don't worry bro .... get a gf ... this is a new year ... a new beginning!! Don't give up!!

If not ... i heard some of the bros here mentioned that some PRC FL are willing to dress up for you ....
Old 11-02-2005, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianchew
but go there also no use... dun haf girl to wear for me to see either ... lolz

don't worry bro .... get a gf ... this is a new year ... a new beginning!! Don't give up!!

If not ... i heard some of the bros here mentioned that some PRC FL are willing to dress up for you .... [/QUOTE]

its the money that i need... hahaha
Old 11-02-2005, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro U the can ... thanks for the photos!!
Old 11-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianchew
Bro U the can ... thanks for the photos!!
no prob.. i took bro NORTH's advice to post the pics here so that the true pantyhose lovers can view it with ease
Old 11-02-2005, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
no prob.. i took bro NORTH's advice to post the pics here so that the true pantyhose lovers can view it with ease
I just came back for Changi T2. Had a dose of pantyhose. Two SQ girls were in the same lift as I. Polished nails but no hose. But the SATS girls, there were plenty.
Old 11-02-2005, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
I just came back for Changi T2. Had a dose of pantyhose. Two SQ girls were in the same lift as I. Polished nails but no hose. But the SATS girls, there were plenty.
hahaha.. what were u doing at T2?

satisfying ur urges?
Old 11-02-2005, 04:08 PM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
hahaha.. what were u doing at T2?

satisfying ur urges?
Not really. More practical to do the real thing than just ogling.
Old 11-02-2005, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not really. More practical to do the real thing than just ogling.
thats for sure... but we dun seem to haf the luck
Old 11-02-2005, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
thats for sure... but we dun seem to haf the luck
Sometimes I'm not so sure if I'm fxxking the girl or her pantyhose.
Old 11-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sometimes I'm not so sure if I'm fxxking the girl or her pantyhose.
both i would say
Old 11-02-2005, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
both i would say

Did you notice that girls in pantyhose are susceptible to seduction from men ? I mean when a girl wears pantyhose she is less likely to reject your advances if you start caressing her thigh. The thin sheet of nylon gives them a false sense of security thinking that they have something on, so they tend to let you venture further. However, it becomes a tad too late for them when they realise they you already have your fingers tracing pussy mould.

Compared that with a girl with bare legs. The moment you touch her thigh, she gets jolted immediately.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1