The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 21
omega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud of
Re: HIV screening info

Hi Daneman,

I saw your signature that says about anonymous testing. They have included those extra timeslots liao is it?

And sorry to ask, what is this afa? Any difference in testing? Which is better?

TIA...
Old 07-11-2005, 10:08 PM
Samster

omega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud of

Ok daneman bro,

i got my answer at page 17 liao... Sometimes it's really scary... On the beginning of Sep, I had a super big argument w/ my gf.. thereafter i went to pub w. fren. Drank until so high. Then one fella suggested to go GL. And that was my first time... Darns...

I also blur liao, but remember that I din really penetrate. When I did, I used condom too... But stil scare... I better go check...
Old 08-11-2005, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
daneman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega_x
I also blur liao, but remember that I din really penetrate. When I did, I used condom too... But stil scare... I better go check...
As many HIV counsellors have mentioned, it is very dangerous and a big NO NO to mix sex and alcohol. You would not be able to really control what you are doing. If you truly had protected sex all the way, then the risk is minimal and there is nothing much to be afraid of. That being said, it will be good to go for the test to allay your fears.

For your earlier questions, if you surf through this thread, you should be able to find most of the answers. AfA stands for Action for Aids, a NGO (non government organisation) in Singapore. Its main purpose is to help those infected by HIV and their families, and the prevention of HIV. They also run the only anoymomous testing site in Singapore. For further info, you can go to http://www.afa.org.sg. Hopes this helps.
Wednesdays: 6.30 to 8.00 pm
Saturdays: 1.30 to 3.30 pm
DSC Clinic at Kelantan Lane
(except on public holidays)
Old 08-11-2005, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 20
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

Yah, I agreed. Once you are drink some alcohol, you tend to be braver and throw caution to the wind. You know you need condom but another side of you keeps saying wont be so suay...or the gal sure clean lah...bang! and the next day you regret like hell...

so for me, when I have liquor, I go back home and sleep and don't venture to GL or HC.
Old 09-11-2005, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kellogs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

samething happened to me. Drank too much and remove the cd during halfway ....

Just went for my 3rd months test yesterday and now waiting for the result.

I went to a GP and it requires a day or two before they know the result.

really anxious about the outcome now.
Old 09-11-2005, 05:08 AM
Samster

Daneman, I understand... Kinda remembered quite clearly that I din do much also. And also I remembered she tried to initiate RAW, which of cos I din want to, cos suddenly in my mind, I remembered all the SAMSTERS advice... Juz weird... I also drank quite alot, so can't really make it liao, so when i felt like it again, I requested another CD from her...

Anyway I guess I will go for the check soon... Later? Maybe...
Old 09-11-2005, 07:10 PM
Samster

Last nite saw the CNA program about AIDS patient...and also show scene of them inside CDC...can see their skin codnition and bony legs and hands...really scary...won't wnat to end up there...

Condom is a must have. Although the temptation always there, but now restrict myself to BJ and HJ only...everything during the session, always think of the different STDs...making love now is so stressed and no more enjoyable...sigh...hope the great doctors and scientist will find a vaccine or cure for all STDs soon...
Old 09-11-2005, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
daneman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdreamer
wow, you so brave go gp... if positive, they will tell MOH and then all your family members will be informed.
Bro, the MOH will only notify your spouse if you are tested positive, not all your family members.
Wednesdays: 6.30 to 8.00 pm
Saturdays: 1.30 to 3.30 pm
DSC Clinic at Kelantan Lane
(except on public holidays)
Old 10-11-2005, 09:48 AM
Samster

Hi Guys,

The result is out and i am clear!

Nothing beats yesterday news. ;-)

Cheers

Remember RAW IS WAR and Alcohol is bad for judgement.
Play Safe and Play Long.
Old 10-11-2005, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdreamer
Congrats bro. Nothings beats knowing that you are clear of HIV!
Thanks Bro ;-) ... always play safe and play long

Condom is a must.
Old 11-11-2005, 02:57 AM
Samster

TheFig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New Rapid HIV Test - Cheap and Takes 1 minute

New Rapid HIV Test - Cheap and Takes 1 minute
So while you may yet catch a whole host of other nasty bugs, at least, you can have peace of mind that you might not die...although, you should still get tested the traditionally way if your condom breaks accidentally. Not a total solution, obviously, but one that can help allay fears.

Source - Globe & Mail
A new Canadian-designed blood test can determine whether a patient is HIV-positive in one minute.

The INSTI kit, which has been approved by Health Canada, is a pinprick test that can be administered at doctors offices, clinics, or care facilities and has shown a 99.6 per cent accuracy rate. The 60-second test is the first point-of-care test of its kind in Canada.

The kit, developed by privately-held bioLytical Laboratories in Richmond, B.C., detects the presence of antibodies to HIV, or Human Immunodeficiency Virus, the precursor to AIDS, in whole blood, serum, or plasma. Currently, an HIV test in Canada can take anywhere from five to 10 days.

Only a drop of blood is required for a kit result, which can be determined while the patient waits. The test will show a dot for negative, two dots for positive, and nothing if the test is invalid. An invalid reading can occur if not enough blood is taken.

The rapidity INSTI kit is a major advancement in HIV-testing. There are at least three similar kits on the market in the U.S., one of which requires only a mouth swab, but takes 20 minutes to administer.

A positive result on INSTI kit is considered a “presumptive positive,” and requires a subsequent lab test. Even so, it makes things easier for those who are intimidated by having blood taken and reduces the anxiety that builds up because of the waiting period that follows current tests, according to Matthew Clayton, chief operating officer at bioLytical.

According to the Public Health Agency of Canada, approximately 56,000 people have been confirmed as HIV-positive in the country since 1985. An additional 17,000 cases are estimated to exist but have never been diagnosed.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that roughly a third of those who have tested positive using current methods, never return for their results.

“What we're hoping is that more people will come forward to get tested with this kit,” Mr. Clayton said.

The kit requires no refrigeration, which means it can be easily deployed in warmer climates, and Mr. Clayton says it has already been approved for use in Kenya and Uganda. The company is hoping to expand into China, India, and the U.S. in early 2006.

The company is hoping to get the test covered by medicare in all Canada's provinces, Mr. Clayton said. Currently an INSTI kit test costs $7 to $10.

The company administered more than 16,000 tests to roughly 3,4000 patients across the country during clinical trials.
Old 11-11-2005, 06:06 PM
Samster

IMO, self test kit is good in the sense that we can use it at home or anywhere else without actually going to DSC, Afa or any clinic BUT remember this...the result, if positive, is a life changing one...can you take it...alone...once the result is out? Most of us want the self test kit for the sake of wanting to KNOW and praying it will be negative...and my prayer is that everyone will be negative but what IF...can you take it?

it's like the pregnancy test...you take it with your gf and hoping praying it will be negative...and yes...it is negative but what IF?

So cheong safely...wear a condom and support the condom manfacturer! Say NO to RAW sex...

Just a penny for your thought...
Old 12-11-2005, 05:38 PM
Samster

Cleared...!!!!!
Old 17-11-2005, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega_x
Daneman, I understand... Kinda remembered quite clearly that I din do much also. And also I remembered she tried to initiate RAW, which of cos I din want to, cos suddenly in my mind, I remembered all the SAMSTERS advice... Juz weird... I also drank quite alot, so can't really make it liao, so when i felt like it again, I requested another CD from her...

Anyway I guess I will go for the check soon... Later? Maybe...
Cleared of HIV, and Syphilis (juz know)... Now stil got HSV and Hep test...
Old 25-11-2005, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hornyspiderman is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: HIV screening info... please make it a sticky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongster
Bros.. I have pm sammyboy to make this a sticky but apparently there has been no reply.. this is very disappointing.. could bros who are in favour of making this a sticky pm sammyboy or just post here.... apparently besides the 2 samsters wif HIV, there is news(not confirmed) of a FL by the name of Kelly(AMK) who is spreading this sickness around... sighz
Hi bro Bongster,

I was shock when I read this FR. Can you provide me with more information on the Kelly. Who is she? I don't want to anyhow flame ppl. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1