The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2014, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

my 2 cents worth,

those in geylang are more likely to be trafficked than those here in their origin countries, reason being in another strange country with their passport detained its much harder for them to run away and also OKT also may hv fed them with horror stories of jail time in sgp if they run away.

sinkieland has been singled out many times by international human trafficking organisation as hotbed for trafficking, but LHL juz sweep it under the carpet, cannot imagine now alr old folks want revolt, if mongers also revolt,

HAHAHAHA 改朝换代 loh
Old 07-07-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Willing sellers or cheated/forced into the sex trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Yes …. And DOUBLE YES!!

And since we’re on the subject of Karma – here’s my own belief and practices which I must make clear I do NOT insist or even suggest others follow …. or even that it’s smart! But here goes….!!!

I believe that most WL’s are very emotionally bereft and it’s so easy to upz them with sweet words, shows of genuine emotions, kind gestures….. any kind of human warmth that day after day they do NOT get to experience with their clients. But to me, it’s totally wrong to take advantage of such human frailty to get freebies etc.

Especially in known mongering destinations, it’s quite easy to figure out which girls are playable/payable; but I’ve seen too many guys especially target WL’s to play with their emotions just to get freebies. To me, it’s akin to shooting fish in a barrel and totally out of line with my own set of moral compass. I’d think that MOST mongers have totally disproportionate advantages over WL’s in terms of financial wherewithal, education, world experience, IQ/EQ etc. - with the only advantage a WL have being their body and looks. Body which they are selling for monetary rewards and… if I took advantage of their soft spot just to get freebies, then it’s akin to stealing from them.

Oh sure, I do know that it’s not only the kill that’s important to mongers, but the chase and the whole process of bedding your quarry – but as for myself, I would, regardless, still pay her just dues. Sure, many of us pride ourselves on our “pick-up artistry” talents – and it sure beats the idea that I need to pay to get tail – but for myself, there is the question of karma.

Just totally, totally IMHO and my own practices.

SEAJ
sad thing is these morally corrupt types and im afraid many young ang mo fit into this category, chase after poor WL and because the girls are not culturally ingrained to ask for money they dont pay...yes i agree its tantamount to stealing from them, but back to the original point..many chase after these frail targets but turn they are the ones being KC and are cheated themselves..so yes tehre is a justice in this world
Old 09-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This is holy shit Saint in a sex forum...

Dun bother to listen to whatever the gers say.... no ger will tell u, they work because they want to buy an iphone, they are lazy to work long hours.... As I always say, mongers pay, the gers earn and both parties benefit, it is a fair transaction. Why bother wanting to know the gers problem??? Why bother whether they have a very sick mum, dad or cow at home, waiting for her?

I have been bad boy for more than 10 yrs, I dun bother about gers' background.... she earns what she deserves and end.
Naemlo

When Can you bring go Phnom Penh??? Seem like you explore in so many areas.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 09-07-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post

When Can you bring go Phnom Penh??? Seem like you explore in so many areas.
Put dates and time....
Old 09-07-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster

FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Put dates and time....
Sure Bo, Naemlo,

How about 8-11 August? Haven't explore there before.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 10-07-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrvana View Post
FR for April 3-7th Trip

My friend wanted to go celebrate his birthday with some girl he is courting there, as a good brother how can I let him go alone, so hey ho, on the way to Phnom Penh loh~
I had up your post for good information.

My friend and I decided to explore PP during August. Is there any recommendation where can we stayed and where we could find some girls for fun. We intend to go there 4days 3 nites.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 10-07-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
I had up your post for good information.

My friend and I decided to explore PP during August. Is there any recommendation where can we stayed and where we could find some girls for fun. We intend to go there 4days 3 nites.
stay near riverside (sisowath street), many many hotels range from 8$ to 130$, many many eateries and restaurants range from 1$ to 50$ per meal, then hit the bar streets (136, 110, etc etc) and patrol the bars to load up on brown sugars. all within walking distance, streets many people at night safe to walk up to 12am or 1am, no need tuk tuks
Old 11-07-2014, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
stay near riverside (sisowath street), many many hotels range from 8$ to 130$, many many eateries and restaurants range from 1$ to 50$ per meal, then hit the bar streets (136, 110, etc etc) and patrol the bars to load up on brown sugars. all within walking distance, streets many people at night safe to walk up to 12am or 1am, no need tuk tuks
hahha bro bolueeleh when u going PP again? I might go there late Dec.
Let's cheong together again...hahaa. I yet to do the real bar hopping yet.
Old 11-07-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
hahha bro bolueeleh when u going PP again? I might go there late Dec.
Let's cheong together again...hahaa. I yet to do the real bar hopping yet.
sure, u hv my WA, msg me when u r coming
Old 12-07-2014, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
... Oh sure, I do know that it’s not only the kill that’s important to mongers, but the chase and the whole process of bedding your quarry – but as for myself, I would, regardless, still pay her just dues. Sure, many of us pride ourselves on our “pick-up artistry” talents – and it sure beats the idea that I need to pay to get tail – but for myself, there is the question of karma.
Same code I practise ... no matters that the girls say no payments, I still pay either in monetary or gifts.
Old 12-07-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie72 View Post
I am simply seeking information to help myself make a decision that would align with MY OWN principles and values.
I hope you are not married. Coz if you are, do you really want to raise the issue of aligning your practice of cavorting with prostitutes with 'MY OWN principles and values'?

Just saying....
Old 14-07-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
sure, u hv my WA, msg me when u r coming
Ozzzzzzzzz
Old 15-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Finally back from phnom penh, since i extract most cheonging info here, i write a short FR to return back back info.

Day 1,
Visit bar to bar at St 136 and St 130, just buy a drink and see see, did not see any fair skin girl. Many are brown sugar which i don't like.

Visit the pontoon club near golden sorya mall, it was a disco club alive at midnite. Buy a drink and hang around, soon 1 girl sitting near me approach me for a chat and i buy her a drink. Her skin not so dark as the other brown sugar i seen, claim to be a khmer, chat for sometime, ask her how much and she said not sure how much to charge but i bring her back to hotel.

Sex with her is wonderful, super GFE, esp when i eat her pussy. Hug me to sleep whole night, wake her up to bonk another round in the morning, then tell her to go. She ask me can company me whole day and stay with me but i want explore more place and girl so tell her i need to company my friends.

She did not ask me for money but pass her US60 before she go. I never want freebies.

Day 2
Visit Casa hotel disco, i think the disco is suitable for loner who did not want spend money at casa KTV. The disco open at 10 pm, girls are vietnamese and they work at both disco and KTV depend on where the customer are. Mamasan can speak chinese and bring KTV girls down to disco for u to choose.

Sitting fee is USD25 and company u dance at disco whole night, no butterfly.
Many viet girl can speak chinese too as most customer in the disco are chinese. Was told by mamasan all girls under her, Overnight price US100.

Bring back a 18 yr pretty Viet girl so pay USD125 (sitting fee + Ovenight) fee to mamasan. Sex not as good as khmer, no gfe, just purely sex and release.

Day 3,
Turn on wechat to search, found a few viet girls working in KTV, 1 from sanghy KTV and a few from casa. Manage to nego. with 1 girl from casa after midnight to come my hotel for LT at USD70 since no customer bring her out. Sex with Viet girl there seem not as good as sex with khmer girls.

Additional info.
Massage: My friend visit soul city massage evening when i am having nap in hotel, girls quality are very bad at the fish tank so in the end he did not try. But both soul city and luxury massage within walking distance from the newly open Aeon mall. Luxury nearer and if continue walking will reach soul city.

Food: Cantonese food i try that i think is nice and worth trying.
1) Sam doo restaurant
Address - No. 56-58 kampucheakrom
Good for wanton mee

2) lao di fang, Old place seafood restaurant
Address - #403-405, Monivong Blvd. Khan 7 makara
Good for ordering dish like suckling pig.

Hotel:
I stay in Blue tongue cafe near Golden sorya mall and pontoon club, USD26 for deluxe room, no problem bring girl back to hotel. Girls normall need to register at the counter but the viet girl forget to bring her passport & ID out, but hotel staff close 1 eye and let me bring her back to room.

Overall:

It is better to go for khmer girls in phnom penh if u are ok with brown sugar. Viet girl there command a higher price and less fun, maybe due to the influx of richer chinese man who willing to pay more for fairer skin girl. The viet girl i pick there even ask me why so many Singapore man love Viet girl so much.

Also hear from 1 local cambodian chinese, some dark skin khmer girls at shanghai bar inject chemical to make their skin fairer and artificial..not sure how true is it...hehe

Last edited by pting; 15-07-2014 at 11:35 PM.
Old 16-07-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Sex not as good as khmer, no gfe, just purely sex and release.
like i said before, come cambodia must try brown sugar, not so artificially sweet.
Old 17-07-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Finally back from phnom penh, since i extract most cheonging info here, i write a short FR to return back back info.

Sex with her is wonderful, super GFE, esp when i eat her pussy. Hug me to sleep whole night, wake her up to bonk another round in the morning, then tell her to go. She ask me can company me whole day and stay with me but i want explore more place and girl so tell her i need to company my friends.

She did not ask me for money but pass her US60 before she go. I never want freebies.

Overall:

It is better to go for khmer girls in phnom penh if u are ok with brown sugar. Viet girl there command a higher price and less fun, maybe due to the influx of richer chinese man who willing to pay more for fairer skin girl. The viet girl i pick there even ask me why so many Singapore man love Viet girl so much.

Also hear from 1 local cambodian chinese, some dark skin khmer girls at shanghai bar inject chemical to make their skin fairer and artificial..not sure how true is it...hehe
Have to agree bro... Even in sg I start targeting brown sugar... They seem more passionate... Fair skin may be nice to behold but recently the darker the meat the sweeter the juice
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1